waequeen | New Friend | 12.22.2011 8:11 AM

Colleen Lopez, Shivan Sarna and Marlo Smith may have been let go from HSN. Look at their individual host directory program guide; nothing is listed for the rest of the month, 10 days total. And all three have not been on the network for over a week now or more. So unless all 3 ladies happen to each planned one heck of an extended vacation for themselves for the end of the year, it appears they have been given the boot by the company (or are in the process of being let go by HSN).=d>

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
SHOPSTOMUCH | Admirer 2 | 01.03.2012 3:54 PM
Colleen always goes on vacation at this time of the year for 10 days to 2 weeks. She's been doing that for as long as I can remember.

The hosts' schedules are posted 10 days out so if they aren't going to be on within 10 days, the schedule is blank.

When a host is let go, their profile is pulled completely.
slu925406 | Admirer | 12.29.2011 9:38 AM
Colleen is on in January again. =d>
WeatherWife | Admirer | 12.25.2011 8:12 PM
No, I don't think they would let go of Shivan or Colleen. I don't know anything about Marlo - but I know for a fact Shivan was on vacation for a few days there - or at least she did mention something about that when she signed off. Plus - I can't IMAGINE they would let go of either one of those two! I mean - seriously... Shivan or Colleen? They are my two absolute favorites! I LOVE them. If they let them (or Adam) go - I'd boycott the place....
Drose6 | New Friend | 12.23.2011 1:01 PM
The statement that HSN would fire three of their best hosts is totally absurd!!! In fact, I heard Shivan say that she was going on vacation when she signed off the other day. Plus the minute that a host is let go, HSN removes them from the host page, ie Alica and Chris!! If you go to the host page,you will still see their beautiful pictures.
ingallsra | Admirer 2 | 12.22.2011 3:41 PM

Colleen Lopez, Shivan Sarna and Marlo Smith may have been let go from HSN. Look at their individual host directory program guide; nothing is listed for the rest of the month, 10 days total. And all three have not been on the network for over a week now or more. So unless all 3 ladies happen to each planned one heck of an extended vacation for themselves for the end of the year, it appears they have been given the boot by the company (or are in the process of being let go by HSN).=d>

Uh, you might want to review the past week. They were all on as recently as Tuesday, which was two days ago. Also, their profiles are still posted on the website, which they wouldn't be if they had left HSN. And why the applauding smiley face?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
waequeen

Colleen Lopez / Shivan Sarna / Marlo Smith RED ALERT

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ingallsra

RE: Colleen Lopez / Shivan Sarna / Marlo Smith RED ALERT

Uh, you might want to review the past week. They were all on as recently as Tuesday, which was two days ago. Also, their profiles are still posted on the website, which they wouldn't be if they had left HSN. And why the applauding smiley face?
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Drose6

The statement that HSN would fire three of their best hosts is totally absurd!!! In fact, I heard Shivan say that she was going on vacation when she signed off the other day. Plus the minute that a host is let go, HSN removes them from the host page, ie Alica and Chris!! If you go to the host page,you will still see their beautiful pictures.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
WeatherWife

No, I don't think they would let go of Shivan or Colleen. I don't know anything about Marlo - but I know for a fact Shivan was on vacation for a few days there - or at least she did mention something about that when she signed off. Plus - I can't IMAGINE they would let go of either one of those two! I mean - seriously... Shivan or Colleen? They are my two absolute favorites! I LOVE them. If they let them (or Adam) go - I'd boycott the place....
Please use plain text.
Admirer
slu925406

Colleen is on in January again. =d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SHOPSTOMUCH

Colleen always goes on vacation at this time of the year for 10 days to 2 weeks. She's been doing that for as long as I can remember.

The hosts' schedules are posted 10 days out so if they aren't going to be on within 10 days, the schedule is blank.

When a host is let go, their profile is pulled completely.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
5 Replies
12.22.2011 8:11 AM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...