New Friend
waequeen

Christian Anderson has been fired or has quit at HSN[

Christian Anderson has been fired or has quit at HSN; within the last week. His bio page is no longer on the HSN show host page. I knew something had happened whem I was checking the host page this morning, as i was actually checking the status of a couple of other hosts that I haven't seen as of lately and to my surprise I counted there were 23 photos/links there. Last week when I was looking as the host page I counted 24 hosts total. It was several minutes of digging around this forum site before I figured out who was really gone.=8> So in summing it all up: Christian got canned or he left on his own.=!s> Poor Christain. He seemed like a really nice O.K. dude.=8>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KMV60

RE: Christian Anderson has been fired or has quit at HSN[

He left HSN a few weeks ago to pursue his acting career. So we hear.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
WhoRU

He left HSN a few weeks ago to pursue his acting career. So we hear.

waequeen- Yeah...this was written about 3 weeks ago. Check out the post from February 07 (about 3 pages into the archives). This seemed like sort of a layover for him until he could get back to his acting gig.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
DCMIKE

This young man will find no problems finding another career. When ever I watched him he was perfect. Maybe just too good for HSN..... Goodluck Christian, I have a feeling you are not going to need it.....
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
susie1130

A few weeks ago, can't remember exactly when, I was watching him. He announced that this would be his last show as he wanted to get back home and persue his acting career, and be able to spend more time with his family. I may be wrong but, I am under the impression that he had been flying back and forth for his shows. Home and family still in Cal. , I think. That would be a hard way to live.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
nickycola

If you are talking about that darkhaired fellow on late at night he did say sometime ago he was an actor.Ihope he finds a good job, he seemed pretty nice. I wish him luck and success.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
lisa44

Anyone know what happened to all the new AM hosts they made a big thing about months ago for the new HSN morning format? Especially the girl from TOP Chef? She was on overnight a few times, she was pretty unprofessional ( I didn't think she was going to last but she was better than "Helen 'adorable, adorable, adorable'") But now NO ONE from that group is still there except that petite girl with the glasses that rarely comes on as a tech expert.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.