MA09 | Admirer 3 | 02.27.2012 2:29 AM
She's gone , I hadn't seen her in awhile . .
I checked the show host list , her picture isn't there.
Does anyone know why. . .
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
ALONG | Admirer 3 | 03.15.2012 7:26 PM
It's taken me months to realize she was gone! LOL. I thought someone was gone as newer hosts kept showing up at night that never used to be on. She's been with the channel forever. Too bad. I wish her well. I'm not liking the newer hosts I've seen......except for the one blonde who's on at night sometimes......
deviee | Admirer 3 | 02.27.2012 2:13 PM
=!s> as HSN !! posted Chris had been with HSN - over 20 + years, an her 2-sons our growing up-fast an into sports...Chris's husband, is a ski instructor,in Colorado...an they have 2-houses, one in Colorado,an one in Florida..Best of both worlds..her 2-sons our into sports, one is trying out for the jr. olympics,in Colorado, the other son, is a football whiz,in Florida !! so you can see Chris an her Husband our very busy,with there family an traveling !! Hoping all of you will wish the VERY-BEST for Chris an her Family...Chris gave us 20+ years,an now she is doing it " HER-WAY " !! an enjoying her other life !! putting FAMILY-FIRST !!! Thank- You,Chris !! you are missed,but truly understand...:d/
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
MA09

Chris Scanlon ???

She's gone , I hadn't seen her in awhile . .
I checked the show host list , her picture isn't there.
Does anyone know why. . .
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
deviee

RE: Chris Scanlon ???

=!s> as HSN !! posted Chris had been with HSN - over 20 + years, an her 2-sons our growing up-fast an into sports...Chris's husband, is a ski instructor,in Colorado...an they have 2-houses, one in Colorado,an one in Florida..Best of both worlds..her 2-sons our into sports, one is trying out for the jr. olympics,in Colorado, the other son, is a football whiz,in Florida !! so you can see Chris an her Husband our very busy,with there family an traveling !! Hoping all of you will wish the VERY-BEST for Chris an her Family...Chris gave us 20+ years,an now she is doing it " HER-WAY " !! an enjoying her other life !! putting FAMILY-FIRST !!! Thank- You,Chris !! you are missed,but truly understand...:d/
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
ALONG

RE: Chris Scanlon ???

It's taken me months to realize she was gone! LOL. I thought someone was gone as newer hosts kept showing up at night that never used to be on. She's been with the channel forever. Too bad. I wish her well. I'm not liking the newer hosts I've seen......except for the one blonde who's on at night sometimes......
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
02.27.2012 2:29 AM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...