Admirer 3
MA09

Chris Scanlon ???

She's gone , I hadn't seen her in awhile . .
I checked the show host list , her picture isn't there.
Does anyone know why. . .
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
deviee

RE: Chris Scanlon ???

=!s> as HSN !! posted Chris had been with HSN - over 20 + years, an her 2-sons our growing up-fast an into sports...Chris's husband, is a ski instructor,in Colorado...an they have 2-houses, one in Colorado,an one in Florida..Best of both worlds..her 2-sons our into sports, one is trying out for the jr. olympics,in Colorado, the other son, is a football whiz,in Florida !! so you can see Chris an her Husband our very busy,with there family an traveling !! Hoping all of you will wish the VERY-BEST for Chris an her Family...Chris gave us 20+ years,an now she is doing it " HER-WAY " !! an enjoying her other life !! putting FAMILY-FIRST !!! Thank- You,Chris !! you are missed,but truly understand...:d/
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
ALONG

RE: Chris Scanlon ???

It's taken me months to realize she was gone! LOL. I thought someone was gone as newer hosts kept showing up at night that never used to be on. She's been with the channel forever. Too bad. I wish her well. I'm not liking the newer hosts I've seen......except for the one blonde who's on at night sometimes......
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.