New Friend
lotionlady

Chris Scanlon

Hello - just curious as I have not tuned into HSN in a long time...is Chris Scanlon expecting?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
TONYC25

RE: Chris Scanlon

I wondered the same thing when I saw her recently, but do not wacth often so do not know.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
SHARON818

No - this gets asked every time Chris puts on some weight. That's all it is...I've heard her say she has put on the weight she lost, but her new husband doesn't mind.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Jackie06

Just curious. What happened to the first husband? She had said once that he had Parkinsons. I didn't even know she wasn't with him until just recently. I am also SO glad that they brought back these boards. I like them so much better than the QVC boards. Thanks guys! :d/
Please use plain text.
New Friend
news4la

Those Host Pick Commercials are AWFUL. They make everybody look fat. Especially Chris and Colleen.
On Air-On Line and On the Go!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
goddess18

She has put on so much weight I barely recognized her. It really is sad how she let
herself go. With this new attempt to hire younger, "pretty people". she had better
work to conquer the "battle of the bulge" if she hopes to keep her job!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JAKESNAMI

Chris has a yo-yo weight problem, like thousands and thousands of other normal people. I like her, no matter her size. She is a beautiful lady. You rock, Chris.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
SHARON818

Chris has a yo-yo weight problem, like thousands and thousands of other normal people. I like her, no matter her size. She is a beautiful lady. You rock, Chris.

ITA! She's fearless on the air...I can just imagine how she is off air - I must say she seems really HAPPY these days. Sounds like 3 times could be a charm for her! =d> :d/
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
Meezergeezer

I like Chris, she's zingy, funny and seems like one of the girls. I hope her new marriage goes well. When I saw a picture of her new hubby - the Everly painting folks had a picture of Chris and Hubby - he looked like Travis Tritt!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
gemqueen

I think Chris looks like any NORMAL middle aged woman.She is not twenty and as far as I can see ( I don;ty watch often, use internet to shop). I applaud her,I hope she is happy and content and not stressed to the point of having to lose weight to keep her job.OMG that sounds ILLEGAL to me.
I miss many of the older more seasoned hosts and that is why I no longer watch.Not interestd in cookie cutter robotics with a pulse.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.