FritzieBlue | Inspirer 2 | 09.03.2013 6:44 AM
A couple nights ago the new host Betsy (who seems promising) was on with Carrie Smith. Carrie was great with her, complimentary, drawing her out, and giving her plenty of opportunity to speak without interruption. I hope the other lovely new host (didn't catch her name) will be teamed with her, as the "steamroller" hosts (one of whom I am watching now) are just too overpowering and only stop talking to take the occasional breath.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
FritzieBlue

Carrie Smith with new hosts

A couple nights ago the new host Betsy (who seems promising) was on with Carrie Smith. Carrie was great with her, complimentary, drawing her out, and giving her plenty of opportunity to speak without interruption. I hope the other lovely new host (didn't catch her name) will be teamed with her, as the "steamroller" hosts (one of whom I am watching now) are just too overpowering and only stop talking to take the occasional breath.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
0 Replies
09.03.2013 6:44 AM
0 Smiles
1 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...