Admirer 3
KELSCUDDLES

Callie

Am watching Callie with Samantha Brown. It looks like she has had work done on her eyes. I really like Callie but
haven't seen her in a while. I went whoa.....am I the only one to notice or is it her hairstyle?
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
ZanderChick

RE: Callie

I agree...just saw her last show and her eyes looked bizzare. I don't know why these women do this to themselves, when they don't need it yet. AT LEAST wait till you're older, ladies!! What a shame....
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
1beachgirl

I agree...just saw her last show and her eyes looked bizzare. I don't know why these women do this to themselves, when they don't need it yet. AT LEAST wait till you're older, ladies!! What a shame....

I saw Callie but did not pay that much attention. She has always had ET eyes. Just another one to add to the Reality show thread. Another day another bad face job.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
ZanderChick

I saw Callie but did not pay that much attention. She has always had ET eyes. Just another one to add to the Reality show thread. Another day another bad face job.

" Another day another bad face job". That made me made LOLOLOL, 1beachgirl! ;-) You're right- just another one for the reality show! :d/
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
1beachgirl

OH MY! I just saw Callie. She used to be so cute but whatever she had done is awful, in fact they are not even showing any close ups of her.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Philps

I think Callie is a beautiful lady [-x Age creeps up on all of us, it's a part of life.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
FritzieBlue

Philps, I agree, Callie is beautiful, and also seems like a really lovely person.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
1beachgirl

Callie is a lovely person, not one of my favorites but it seems she has gone the way of the knife as so many are doing now. She has always been cute but now not quite right.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KELSCUDDLES

Some of you ladies are touchy. No one said Callie isn't a lovely person. I was just shocked when I saw the change. To me, she looked better before she had work done.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
1beachgirl

So many of the hosts have had so much work done they look hideous, Bobbie Ray for instance. If she has another face lift or eye job her neck will be in her mouth and she looks like a deer in headlights with all of the eye work. Adrienne ( signature A) what can we say about her but HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Callie was indeed cute before the surgery. She looks older and pinched now.

Look at most of the women on QVC, with the exception of Lisa (Who admits to surgery) they are all aging naturally and look beautiful for their age. We should all look as good as we can for the age we are and be proud!
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.