KELSCUDDLES | Inspirer 1 | 07.12.2013 10:57 PM
Am watching Callie with Samantha Brown. It looks like she has had work done on her eyes. I really like Callie but
haven't seen her in a while. I went whoa.....am I the only one to notice or is it her hairstyle?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 09.11.2013 12:03 PM
IMHO Callie with her soft spoken way is one of the phonies hosts ever. I used to think she was cute though until she had whatever she did to her eyes done. She looks tired all of the time now.

angelout | Inspirer 2 | 09.11.2013 5:24 AM
I like Calley, one of the more normal ones. She is always wearing glasses now it seems, which surprises me a bit.
tillyboy | Inspirer 2 | 09.06.2013 12:40 AM
I really like Callie and, honestly, I can't tell if she's had her eyes done or not. But, you're so right about the HD TV cameras showing every little detail on the Hosts' and Vendors' faces and bodies. It's a tough business, for sure. I would rather see someone gracefully aging, than a stiff unmovable face with lips the size of pie pans! IMHO, an older confident women is a great role model for young girls who are under so much pressure to resist aging at any cost. A little nip and tuck once in a while is understandable, but some of these women have gone overboard and really look
plastic and unattractive, again, IMHO.
Lindascoffee | Advisor 3 | 09.03.2013 5:21 PM
".....Being SUBTLE is the key, and people have forgotten that, somewhere along the line. ..." DIAMONDD

Agreed Diamond...no wind tunnel look on women that have had plastic surgery on their faces! Just look at Joan Rivers and then wonder if the plastic surgeon was imposter surgeon, doing her face....SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lindascoffee | Advisor 3 | 09.03.2013 5:16 PM
amen, 1beachgirl to the fashions. Who designs this stuff anyway.??? One designer comes to mind is Anthony on Hsn.and most of his styles are an enhancement for the female figure. He really tries to make women beautiful at any size and I applaud this designer because his designs make a woman feel the femininity in a good way. No sloppy grunge look or overly tight skinny jean look with rolls of fat hanging out of the Spandex tops ( spandex tops that would fit a 5 yr girl) but an elegance to women that make them feel great wearing his fashions. Kudos to you, Anthony for your struggle against the bottom hanging out skinny jeans slop look that women are wearing these days. Geesh!!!!!! ..just sit down in a mall and watch women go by and see what women are wearing these and ask yourself...why would anyone disgrace and demean themselves by dressing the fashions of today??? Do you really see a sense of beauty of a woman in what they wear now?? Venting...again..
1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 09.03.2013 5:09 PM
My comments about Callie and her "Eye Job" is that she looked better before. She looks to pinched and hard now. I for one do not think Callie is sincere because of her comment about the origami shelves. I would love to see a picture of it in her dining room as she said she uses it. Come on people, for some reason I do not see her dining room as a place to put a metal shelf in.
Lindascoffee | Advisor 3 | 09.03.2013 4:59 PM
Callie is a fun host with a bubbly personality that does not take away anything from the vendor or other show hosts, so I like Callie and also find her very pretty, clean cut, and appears she takes pretty darn good care of herself and is proud of it. I think every show host says the usual line..." I have four of those and two of those...LOL" and is the nature of just being a show host. What I am hearing on this topic is more about her recent eye surgery to rid of any wrinkles or aging. YES! ...Ladies, as females,WE are thrusted into that FEAR OF AGING BS because the world is OBSESSED WITH YOUTH AT ALL COSTS. Facing the camera and in public on a day to day basis, and close ups of all the faces, I can see why anyone dealing with cameras could have that fear. Example...ever go into a public bathroom with fluorescent lights and while washing your hands and looking in the mirror...the fluorescent lighting shows EVERY DIMPLE, PIMPLE, SCAR OR WHATEVER...that is what cameras do...show everything that is not perfect about us. So quite possibly, Callie was told to make her eyes less aging or she saw the wrinkles and CONFORMED TO THE AGING FEAR TACTIC THAT KARMA DEALS TO WOMEN AS THEY AGE. YES, I am shouting because as a female, I get so tired of having to conform, spend countless amounts of my hard earned dollars and time spent to keep myself 'YOUTHFUL"....and if a man ages, he "matures like wine" and its OKAY. I don't see too many men rush to the cosmetic counter looking for a youth serum for their eyes! Okay...thank you...I am done venting....whew!
pomme | Admirer 1 | 09.03.2013 1:41 PM
Though everyone is entitled to their opinion I'm a little surprised to find negativity toward Callie. She seems like a lovely person and is quite attractive. She has an elegance about her that is anything but put on. Love her as a host and find her different from all others. IN A GOOD WAY! I feel bad saying there are so many I cannot stand to even watch but when Callie is on with one of my favorite brands I'm thrilled! In case anyone is listening, I'd personally be thrilled if she were scheduled for about of half of Perlier's shows on a regular basis!
DIAMONDD | Admirer 2 | 08.23.2013 10:25 AM
Just to ad a quick comment re: Callie. I think she pretty much looks the same. I just cannot stand it when every item a host sells, they own it and it is the BEST!!! Really???? If you think Callie looks like she has something done to her face, look at Connie's lips!!!! I am all for one making ones self look better, but come on. Do they not have mirrors,or better yet, do they think no one will notice?? Being SUBTLE is the key, and people have forgotten that, somewhere along the line. Again, JMO.
1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 08.20.2013 1:11 AM
Did anyone see Callie in that ridiculous pantsuit tonight? How about the models, they all looked hideous. When the host, vendor and the models look that bad I say no way to the designer.
1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 08.16.2013 11:10 AM
#-o The thing is, Callie looked BETTER before the eye job, now she looks tired.=;
BLKHILLSGUY | Admirer | 08.16.2013 6:44 AM
Haven't seen Callefor awhile, bbut I am no curious. That is why she was wearing those glasses for the longest time. When she didn't have them on, she looked alot older. Why not get a little work done, especially when her face is still great and her body is good. Eyes are the first thing to age, and a blephoplasty(eye job) never hurt anyone.
LLAMA | Inspirer 3 | 08.14.2013 9:55 PM
There must be so much pressure particularly for women on TV to look younger or be replaced. HD TVs really amplify and almost distort too. Callie is a beautiful lady.......never thought she needed to change a thing o:smileyhappy:
1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 08.13.2013 1:18 AM
So many of the hosts have had so much work done they look hideous, Bobbie Ray for instance. If she has another face lift or eye job her neck will be in her mouth and she looks like a deer in headlights with all of the eye work. Adrienne ( signature A) what can we say about her but HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Callie was indeed cute before the surgery. She looks older and pinched now.

Look at most of the women on QVC, with the exception of Lisa (Who admits to surgery) they are all aging naturally and look beautiful for their age. We should all look as good as we can for the age we are and be proud!
KELSCUDDLES | Inspirer 1 | 08.13.2013 12:07 AM
Some of you ladies are touchy. No one said Callie isn't a lovely person. I was just shocked when I saw the change. To me, she looked better before she had work done.
1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 08.12.2013 11:20 PM
Callie is a lovely person, not one of my favorites but it seems she has gone the way of the knife as so many are doing now. She has always been cute but now not quite right.
FritzieBlue | Inspirer 1 | 08.12.2013 10:55 PM
Philps, I agree, Callie is beautiful, and also seems like a really lovely person.
Philps | Admirer 3 | 08.12.2013 3:36 PM
I think Callie is a beautiful lady [-x Age creeps up on all of us, it's a part of life.
1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 07.15.2013 2:07 AM
OH MY! I just saw Callie. She used to be so cute but whatever she had done is awful, in fact they are not even showing any close ups of her.
ZanderChick | Inspirer 1 | 07.14.2013 1:20 PM
I agree...just saw her last show and her eyes looked bizzare. I don't know why these women do this to themselves, when they don't need it yet. AT LEAST wait till you're older, ladies!! What a shame....

I saw Callie but did not pay that much attention. She has always had ET eyes. Just another one to add to the Reality show thread. Another day another bad face job.

" Another day another bad face job". That made me made LOLOLOL, 1beachgirl! ;-) You're right- just another one for the reality show! :d/
1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 07.13.2013 11:05 PM
I agree...just saw her last show and her eyes looked bizzare. I don't know why these women do this to themselves, when they don't need it yet. AT LEAST wait till you're older, ladies!! What a shame....

I saw Callie but did not pay that much attention. She has always had ET eyes. Just another one to add to the Reality show thread. Another day another bad face job.
ZanderChick | Inspirer 1 | 07.13.2013 12:14 AM
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 1
KELSCUDDLES

Callie

Am watching Callie with Samantha Brown. It looks like she has had work done on her eyes. I really like Callie but
haven't seen her in a while. I went whoa.....am I the only one to notice or is it her hairstyle?
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
ZanderChick

RE: Callie

Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
ZanderChick

" Another day another bad face job". That made me made LOLOLOL, 1beachgirl! ;-) You're right- just another one for the reality show! :d/
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

OH MY! I just saw Callie. She used to be so cute but whatever she had done is awful, in fact they are not even showing any close ups of her.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Philps

I think Callie is a beautiful lady [-x Age creeps up on all of us, it's a part of life.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
FritzieBlue

Philps, I agree, Callie is beautiful, and also seems like a really lovely person.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

Callie is a lovely person, not one of my favorites but it seems she has gone the way of the knife as so many are doing now. She has always been cute but now not quite right.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
KELSCUDDLES

Some of you ladies are touchy. No one said Callie isn't a lovely person. I was just shocked when I saw the change. To me, she looked better before she had work done.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

So many of the hosts have had so much work done they look hideous, Bobbie Ray for instance. If she has another face lift or eye job her neck will be in her mouth and she looks like a deer in headlights with all of the eye work. Adrienne ( signature A) what can we say about her but HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Callie was indeed cute before the surgery. She looks older and pinched now.

Look at most of the women on QVC, with the exception of Lisa (Who admits to surgery) they are all aging naturally and look beautiful for their age. We should all look as good as we can for the age we are and be proud!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
22 Replies
07.12.2013 10:57 PM
0 Smiles
12 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...