Admirer
mustluvdogs

Callie Northagen

Has anyone else noticed that Callie hasn't been wearing her wedding ring lately? Is she divorced?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
devia

RE: Callie Northagen

i haven't heard of her talking about her hubby lately,as she usually talks,about him and her son..
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
devia

good-news she was wearing her rings today...
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer
mustluvdogs

Thanks devia. I'm glad to hear that.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Ragdollie

About Callie Northagen, (sp?)...She's on right now, (Sunday) with Tony Little. Can anyone tell me about the pants she is wearing? They look like cargo/capri with drawstrings. Can't find them anywhere on HSN website. And the Tee, (yellow tie dye type) she's wearing... can't find on the site either. I always thought the hosts wear fashions from HSN and not clothes from somewhere else. Maybe that's why I can't find them on the site...they're from Nordstrom's.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
danibeth

About Callie Northagen, (sp?)...She's on right now, (Sunday) with Tony Little. Can anyone tell me about the pants she is wearing? They look like cargo/capri with drawstrings. Can't find them anywhere on HSN website. And the Tee, (yellow tie dye type) she's wearing... can't find on the site either. I always thought the hosts wear fashions from HSN and not clothes from somewhere else. Maybe that's why I can't find them on the site...they're from Nordstrom's.

Do you really think that the hosts wear most of that junk that they sell except when they are hosting a show and have to put something on? They almost always wear their private wardrobe which is obvious just by looking at them. I think almost all of the clothes on HSN look like something from a close-out sale at Sears ot Montgomery Wards (anyone remember that hot mess of a store chain?)
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
HANNAH13

Has anyone else noticed that there is a resemblance between Callie and Kate Gosselin? I think there is - maybe Kate should check out Callie's hairstyle....let me know if I am on the money with this one=8>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
karrieann

ugh! i love callie. she is one of my favorites, but i cannot stand kate gosselin.

callie is happy and vibrant. kate is ... well, not.
Who seeks a faultless friend remains friendless.

~Turkish proverb
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KMV60

Sorry, I don't see it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
CheapGal

I like Callie too but has anyone noticed how much weight she has lost. Her face is very thin, she should put on a few pounds she looks better when her face is a little fuller. Check out her pic in the host section then compare it to one of the recent shows.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.