char640 | New Friend | 02.17.2011 8:59 PM
Has anyone seen Bobbie Rae lately? She looks Anorexic! I saw her today on HSN and she had jeans on. Her legs and thighs looked like toothpicks, honestly! She looked really good a few years ago, but now she looks terrible and old! Please let her know to eat and gain a few pounds. Being thin is fine, but not the way she looks. I can't watch when she is on because I'm too busy looking at how awful she looks and am not listening to the products she's selling.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
munizera | Admirer 2 | 03.02.2011 2:24 PM
No; if she had that problem it would have been corrected long long ago! Overactive thyroid is treatable with surgery and medication, so I think that's not the reason. She is petite and some people have good metabolism and eat properly. As long as she has been with HSN we could accept her aging gracefully, as I think she would. I hate that women feel forced to do that to themselves!:-&
munizera | Admirer 2 | 03.02.2011 2:24 PM
No; if she had that problem it would have been corrected long long ago! Overactive thyroid is treatable with surgery and medication, so I think that's not the reason. She is petite and some people have good metabolism and eat properly. As long as she has been with HSN we could accept her aging gracefully, as I think she would. I hate that women feel forced to do that to themselves!:-&
bocababe1 | Admirer 2 | 02.27.2011 6:50 PM
Just an opinion, but it seems she might be having heath problems -- as someone mentioned in a previous post, thyroid maybe? I wish her well -- she was been part of the HSN family from the beginning and is truly kind and sweet. While some of us battle keeping the weight off, she might have to fight to keep it on. I wish her the very best...
SUNDAYPEACHES | Inspirer 1 | 02.26.2011 6:41 PM
Too many procedures...makes her look plastic..needs to lay off the botox..her face does not move and her eyes are so big she might have thyroid problems...now this has nothing to do with her hosting abilities..but it is difficult to pay attention to what she says when she looks like she does...good host or not..there is much to think about before getting all those procedures done...not always the best idea..a little here or there is okay but to go do so much...UGH
Pinkaholic | New Friend | 02.26.2011 11:34 AM
I think Bobbi Ray is a wonderful host and seems very real and genuine. I very much enjoy watching her shows.

&&&&&This forum never said anything about her personality!

Posts that talk about her weight and/or her eyes are rather mean-spirited. If you don't like her, don't watch her.

mean spirited say you! NO NO NO---- It's called "PAINFULLY HONEST" !

SHARON818 | Inside Advisor | 02.25.2011 11:27 PM
I think Bobbi Ray is a wonderful host and seems very real and genuine. I very much enjoy watching her shows.

Posts that talk about her weight and/or her eyes are rather mean-spirited. If you don't like her, don't watch her.
LLAMA | Advisor 1 | 02.19.2011 9:37 PM
I agree with W007. Although we are all entitled to our opinions, I think there is something to be said for keeping some thoughts to ourselves. We all have different body types
W007 | Admirer 3 | 02.18.2011 1:05 PM
Has anyone seen Bobbie Rae lately? She looks Anorexic! I saw her today on HSN and she had jeans on. Her legs and thighs looked like toothpicks, honestly! She looked really good a few years ago, but now she looks terrible and old! Please let her know to eat and gain a few pounds. Being thin is fine, but not the way she looks. I can't watch when she is on because I'm too busy looking at how awful she looks and am not listening to the products she's selling.

char640: Your first post is quite sad.
I hope you get help.

seriously.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
seacitylady

RE: Bobbie Rae Carter

WOO7 - My hat is off to you! You said it perfectly. There are way too many mean spirited posts on this forum. Based on the forum guidelines I really don't see how they are getting by the moderators. I got edited on one of the other forums for suggesting someone who stole the US mail was a cr--k. (I guess I should have said ethically challenged)
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
alwayssomething

Bobbi is an outstanding show host. Also, she looks good for her age, and she keeps her body in shape.

I don't know why such mean spirited comments are posted here. Sounds as if some folks are just jealous![-x
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
MissyW1

Bobbie is Bobbie and she isn't going to eat.
She is a great host.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
angelout

I love Bobbi, where has she been lately?
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
angelout

Maybe if women weren't so critical of one another, maybe
we could all live our life without having to deal with what others think
of us.

What difference does it make to me what Bobbi looks like.
who is so perfect that they have room to critisize.
if you are perfect today, you won't be tomorrow.

Did it maybe enter your mind that maybe some of the posters were concerned, Bobbi is very very thin, it would only be normal to speculate.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
unterderlaterne

I do not think that anybody has been mean spirited at all. Some people are simply concerned how thin she is getting, One really gets distracted by her appearance, especially when she is wearing pants. But I think she wants to look like that! It is a lot healthier than being overweight by the way. She will outlive us all.!!! =d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Raeli

I'm sorry but I totally agree. She may need an intervention...and soon! She has no skeletal muscle mass. Take a look at her legs. You can see the wall behind her through the top of her thighs. I, too, enjoy her style but it doesn't do anyone any good to ignore what may be a very serious health issue. Look at some of her older pics...a drastic change has taken place. I hope HSN is more concerned with her well-being than how much she sells.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
angelout

Well where is she?????? She has not been on the air that I have seen anyway for a really long time, has there been an intervension maybe?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Tillie123

Well where is she?????? She has not been on the air that I have seen anyway for a really long time, has there been an intervension maybe?

Colleen put a photo of Bobbie Rae and her new grandchild on FB a few days ago. Maybe she's taking some time off to help out. :-k
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
dsky

:-" Bobbie has always been thin, this is nothing new. I love her new hair cut, very edgy and modern. It would look nice with some underneath highlights to accentuate the cool texture. Her cut would look great with these highlights as they grow out gracefully because they are underneath the long layers and not on top where the part is.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
32 Replies
02.17.2011 8:59 PM
0 Smiles
24 in Conversation

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...