New Friend
sharon16

Bobbi Ray Carter

what do u think of Bobbi Ray Carter do u like her or not do u think she is to thin and how much do u think she weights
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
lucyvanpelt88

RE: Bobbi Ray Carter

I like Bobbie Ray - she has been on the show the longest. Here lately though, she has gotten on my nerves! Yes, she is WAY too thin. I think she likes it though. The times I've watched her, she always has to say that she's wearing an extra small or small in whatever merchandise she's selling. For some reason, was she off the show for a while with sickness or did I just think this up?

Last night, she looked horrible, IMO, when she kicked off the DG2 today's special jeans, which I thought looked bad anyway - Bobbie didn't help them.

Also, Bobbie tends to over sell the products. However, she is not alone. The other hosts are starting to do that more. If I hear one more time "for this price, buy all colors!" "And, we are already a 3rd through our quantity," I will scream!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
RUTTY

IF I HEAR THE WORD "QUINTESSENTIAL" AGAIN I WILL SSCCRREAMMMM
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
SHARON818

Love her...I honestly don't find that she bothers me in any way at all...and I'm sure that it's because she's been with HSN for so long, she's just a fixture there for me, and I would miss her if she were gone. Yes, she's thin - yes, she overuses "quintessential"...but she doesn't overuse "literally" or "if you like this like I do", or "I mean, seriously", or laugh inappropriately...she's polite and professional to vendors and knows her stuff...so, yes, I "love" her :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Admirer
DANCER8

I love Bobbi, she is my favorite, I am a long time HSN customer. Always enjoy her presentations. I don't understand what is so wrong about being thin, she looks good and takes care of herself. Why should we quess her weight? Dancer8
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
lucyvanpelt88

I just think she is way too skinny - almost non healthy looking. To each their own with their weight issues but I just happen to think that she is too thin. Bobbie's hair is bigger than she is.

And, Bobbie is knowledgeable with her stuff. Absolutely! But it seems lately, she's been falling into the same path as the other hosts - becoming non believable - almost overkill on the "oohhs and ahhhs".

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
katperson

Dancer and Sharon, I agree with you.

Bobbie has always been thin, anyway in the 10+ years I have watched she has been. It looks good on her! I wish I were half that thin. She is also a small person, very small and delicate, to my eyes anyway.

I love BRC and would miss her a lot if she left. She has her moments where she oversells or oohs and ahs too much but in the grand scheme of things, she and John and Bill are my favorites!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
veracity

I like Bobbi Ray just fine, she's a great host. But she is awfully thin. I don't know if it is true that the camera adds 10 pounds ... but if that is true then I would have to agree that Bobbi Ray seems to be underweight.
Hopefully that is just natural for her ... but if not I would be concerned.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
FreeAtLast

I think Bobbi is beautiful, both inside and out. I enjoy watching her. I don't consider her to be too thin - I think she looks good as is, and takes care of herself. I have heard that the older model cameras used to add ten pounds to the appearance, but the more technologically advanced ones used today, no longer do that. So what you see, is what you get! :smileyhappy:
“Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.” - Ghandi
Please use plain text.
New Friend
wistfulbear

I guess if she hasn't passed out on air, she must be OK. Her appearance though, is rather anorexic.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.