Admirer 3
KMV60

Bill Green

In my opinion, Bill Green is one of the best hosts on HSN. He just keeps the ideas about the products coming and he is very knowledgable about the merchandise. Have you ever seen him doing a fashion show? He is better than any of the female hosts. I really enjoy when he is on the air.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JEWELME

RE: Bill Green

ADORE HIM!!! He seems to love his job and the joy is infectious! He is a pleasure to watch!
Everyone has the will to win but only a few have the will to prepare
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BARBARAS

I agree, he does his job very well... never lost for words, knows the products up and down, very charismatic and an all around superb host... these new whatever you want to call them, I can't even come up with a good enough title for them, well I can but I don't want to type it, anyway, they really need to tune in to HSN when the real hosts are on and take a lesson but I think it's gonna take a whole lot more than just that for sure. HSN... [-x for letting all of the real hosts go.... and you better [-o< big time that you start to pick up sales because I know you can't be doing very well.
Barbara
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Kaleidoscope19

Bill is my favorite host, period, of any of the shopping channels =d> =d> =d> I sure hope HSN keeps him forever.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
peanutracer

=d> =d> =d> Bill Green is my favorite too. He along with Colleen give a thorough presentation and I feel confident that he is on the customer's side. Bravo Bill Green! I am a card carrying member of the BG'S fan club!=d> =d> =d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
PIKACHUSFRIEND

I bet his new home is gorgeous! I wish he would share pictures of his house!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
maggie1295

Love Bill! He's a pro, he has been since day 1.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
katperson

Bill definitely has my vote. He also has great picks when they let him really pick for his host picks, not a put up job like lately. Bill is knowledgeable and very frank and honest but pleasantly so. He is a great sales person.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
BREE

Agree, Bill Green is knowledgeable and pleasant to watch and listen to. He tells me alot about whatever he's presenting - especially jewelry. He knows his stuff.
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be d a m n e d if you do, and d a m n e d if you don't." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
gemmadoll

Bill is my all-time favorite. It doesn't hurt that he's a pretty snappy dresser.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.