proteus66 | New Friend | 08.25.2011 4:53 AM
I noticed that Amy Morrison has been doing a lot of HSN's shows during the weeknights. Did she replace another host at some point? Seems like Callie, Bobbi and some of the other long-time hosts aren't on the air as much as they used to be. Did HSN just switch everyone around? I hadn't tuned-in in a long while and noticed this the other day. Just curious. :-k
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Shuabby | Inspirer 1 | 08.27.2011 10:58 PM
I do believe that some of the long time hosts get vacation time and that is why you are seeing more of Amy. Bobby always takes time off in the summer, Chris I believe works part-time and Shannon may have been placed on nights.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
proteus66

Amy Morrison

I noticed that Amy Morrison has been doing a lot of HSN's shows during the weeknights. Did she replace another host at some point? Seems like Callie, Bobbi and some of the other long-time hosts aren't on the air as much as they used to be. Did HSN just switch everyone around? I hadn't tuned-in in a long while and noticed this the other day. Just curious. :-k
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
Shuabby

RE: Amy Morrison

I do believe that some of the long time hosts get vacation time and that is why you are seeing more of Amy. Bobby always takes time off in the summer, Chris I believe works part-time and Shannon may have been placed on nights.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
08.25.2011 4:53 AM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...