Admirer 1
ambey

Adam Freeman - Married?

I was watching my favorite host, Adam Freeman, this morning. At the end of the presentation, the vendor congratulated him on his marriage. When did this happen and whom did he marry?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
devia

RE: Adam Freeman - Married?

yes he had been talking about getting married before amy left to have her baby...as they were talking about it on the morning show....:d/ congratulations to him, and his bride...:d/ i did not hear them say when the wedding would be.
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SunnyBeaches

I also heard the vendor say congrats to him on his marriage. He had a ring on. I don't know when the weddding was or who he married. He is a cutie! Congrats Adam!!!=d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
hanuman

Congrats to Adam, one of my favorite hosts! Seriously though, I really thought
he played for the other team.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
AdamFreemanLVR

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
treelvr

The strange way things are nowadays, even if he played for the other team, he could still have gotten married. :-"
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TexasBarbie

I'm surprised he married a "bride" but congratulations anyway.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
ambey

The stramge way things are nowadays, even if he played for the other team, he could still have gotten married. :-"
Perhaps this is why I was so surprised at his marriage. He, as far as I know, never mentioned his marriage, which is odd. I love Adam no matter whom he married, but I wish he would share this happy event with his fans.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
trixieann

Funny!! I never thought about that. As long as Bill Green doesn't go out and marry a woman, then you'd KNOW something fishy's going on at HSN!!! lol
Please use plain text.
Admirer
reeldill

Congras to Adam, even if he his on the other team or not. What does it matter anyway??
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.