kimd24 | Admirer 3 | 10.15.2011 3:15 AM 1 Person Smiled
I was trying to watch the Serious Skin Care on tonight, and the host Amy Morrison was talking so much Jennifer couldn't get a word in to talk about her new sonic facial brush. Amy kept interrupting when she did manage to get a word in or cut her off in mid sentence and sometimes downright rude! I know she has to explain the product but Jennifer usually does her own without to much help from the hosts. Does Amy have ADHD or was she just very excited about the products? Come on Amy chill out, slow down and let Jen talk please.........[-o<
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
pcapoda | Admirer | 04.23.2014 8:59 AM 1 Person Smiled

I never write any of these but last night was too much.  I wanted to buy a Iman wig and was trying to listen to the descriptions etc.  Amy Morrison was outrageous.  Her mouth NEVER stopped.  Iman didn't get a chance to speak.  Why even bother having a guest?  Please Amy if you read these, give the guests a chance to speak.

ZanderChick | Inspirer 1 | 04.26.2014 11:24 PM

I agree. I was actually embarrassed for Amy so I had to change the channel. I cannot believe this thread was started in 2011 and now in 2014, she actually yaks more than ever!! uuuggghhh!!

ebony46 | Inspirer 1 | 04.26.2014 11:39 PM

The incessant talking will probably stop now, and I wish Amy would would also stop trying to always be on camera.  She seems like a very nice person but does seem to need a great deal of attention.  I kind of feel sorry that she has to read all this about herself, but  if she is a smart as I think she is, there will be a change for the better.

kimd24 | Admirer 3 | 11.10.2011 10:26 PM
I agree Fritzieblue they need more professional hosts, like Bill, Shivan to do some celebrity shows. Amy needs to go back to "host training" she acts like she is on some kind of stimulant to put it kindly. Yes I did see her with Brett, I was surprised that she let him talk, I think he made her speechless, because she was like a teenager in awe, but who wouldn't with Brett, LOL. Just wish more guests could do that.
angelout | Inspirer 2 | 11.10.2011 12:25 AM 1 Person Smiled
No wonder she gets her words out wrong, she goes so fast, it is highly irritating to listen to her motor mouthlisp.
FritzieBlue | Inspirer 1 | 11.06.2011 3:52 AM 1 Person Smiled
I find it a little curious why she is given so many shows with the celebrity guests. She clearly is nice and (overly) enthusiastic, but it would be great to see other hosts such as Shivan Sarna or Bill Green scheduled for some of these shows.
KELSCUDDLES | Inspirer 1 | 10.27.2011 9:54 PM 1 Person Smiled
I really like Amy. She has always been my favorite host but several times of late, I have had to change the channel because she is so hyper. The hosts on QVC are almost all that way. Seems to have happened since the economy has gone down. They must be losing sales.Not enjoyable to watch.
Shuabby | Inspirer 1 | 10.22.2011 12:06 AM
I was trying to watch the Serious Skin Care on tonight, and the host Amy Morrison was talking so much Jennifer couldn't get a word in to talk about her new sonic facial brush. Amy kept interrupting when she did manage to get a word in or cut her off in mid sentence and sometimes downright rude! I know she has to explain the product but Jennifer usually does her own without to much help from the hosts. Does Amy have ADHD or was she just very excited about the products? Come on Amy chill out, slow down and let Jen talk please.........[-o<

I watched her with the Lancome host and she was motor mouthed so much so that the representitive had to correct and stop her a couple of times. I know everyone would like to have Colleen as their host for the show, but there is only one of her to go around. Amy is trying to hard for the sale in my opinion, she needs to calm down and enjoy her work or she will burn out real fast.
2beORnot2be | Admirer 3 | 10.16.2011 3:06 AM
Did everyone enjoy Amy "singing" with Bret Michaels?

Every ro-ose has a thorn.....:-"
HSNbeatsQ | Admirer | 10.15.2011 4:24 AM 2 People have Smiled
I agree, I like Amy as well when she is calm, but it seems she has been so hyper as of late. And the whole cutting off the vendor in mid-sentence seems to be spreading from host-to-host. I noticed not only Amy, but Connie, Robin, Michelle Sorro (I cringe when I even hear her talk), and Marlo, to name a few, continually seem to interrupt the vendor when they are presenting a product. This is rude and irritating not only to the viewers, but has to also be annoying to the vendor as well.
kimd24 | Admirer 3 | 10.15.2011 3:46 AM 1 Person Smiled
I use to like her to (when she was calmer) but lately she is @#*&* ????? She gives me a headache and make me nervous, have to turn the channel even if it's something I want to see. ](*,)
MaryWorth | Inspirer 1 | 10.15.2011 3:31 AM 1 Person Smiled
I liked Amy as a host when she was calmer. When she's too wound-up and out of control, it's uncomfortable and irritating to watch.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
kimd24

AMY MORRISON TALKING TOO MUCH!!!!

Kimi
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
MaryWorth

RE: AMY MORRISON TALKING TOO MUCH!!!!

I liked Amy as a host when she was calmer. When she's too wound-up and out of control, it's uncomfortable and irritating to watch.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
kimd24

I use to like her to (when she was calmer) but lately she is @#*&* ????? She gives me a headache and make me nervous, have to turn the channel even if it's something I want to see. ](*,)
Kimi
Please use plain text.
Admirer
HSNbeatsQ

I agree, I like Amy as well when she is calm, but it seems she has been so hyper as of late. And the whole cutting off the vendor in mid-sentence seems to be spreading from host-to-host. I noticed not only Amy, but Connie, Robin, Michelle Sorro (I cringe when I even hear her talk), and Marlo, to name a few, continually seem to interrupt the vendor when they are presenting a product. This is rude and irritating not only to the viewers, but has to also be annoying to the vendor as well.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
2beORnot2be

Did everyone enjoy Amy "singing" with Bret Michaels?

Every ro-ose has a thorn.....:-"
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
Shuabby

I watched her with the Lancome host and she was motor mouthed so much so that the representitive had to correct and stop her a couple of times. I know everyone would like to have Colleen as their host for the show, but there is only one of her to go around. Amy is trying to hard for the sale in my opinion, she needs to calm down and enjoy her work or she will burn out real fast.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
KELSCUDDLES

I really like Amy. She has always been my favorite host but several times of late, I have had to change the channel because she is so hyper. The hosts on QVC are almost all that way. Seems to have happened since the economy has gone down. They must be losing sales.Not enjoyable to watch.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
FritzieBlue

I find it a little curious why she is given so many shows with the celebrity guests. She clearly is nice and (overly) enthusiastic, but it would be great to see other hosts such as Shivan Sarna or Bill Green scheduled for some of these shows.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
angelout

No wonder she gets her words out wrong, she goes so fast, it is highly irritating to listen to her motor mouthlisp.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
kimd24

I agree Fritzieblue they need more professional hosts, like Bill, Shivan to do some celebrity shows. Amy needs to go back to "host training" she acts like she is on some kind of stimulant to put it kindly. Yes I did see her with Brett, I was surprised that she let him talk, I think he made her speechless, because she was like a teenager in awe, but who wouldn't with Brett, LOL. Just wish more guests could do that.
Kimi
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
12 Replies
10.15.2011 3:15 AM
9 Smiles
11 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...