Blog Categories
WHO'S ONLINE NOW
33 users are chatting it up!
Top Smiled Authors
BillGreenHSN | Host | 9 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

Take a Shine to These Stunning Gold DesignsSometimes simplicity is the key to beauty and when it comes to jewelry that mantra has a great supporter in gold. The allure of gold comes from its natural ability to transform its persona. With the most detailed designs, gold can be wrought into a bold and precise pattern and in its next presentation melded into a delicate and fluid style. This week we are honing in on the graceful details of this fine metal to celebrate May is gold month. For inspiration on a simplistic beauty look with different styles of golden bijoux check out our ideas below with fine gold earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings that use this effortless ore.

read more
JayKing | Partner | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

May Tidings Include A Myriad of New Materials For Opal LoversI can't believe May is already here. Well so far my year has been a whirlwind for sure. It has been a very unusual year for sure and quite exciting. Just so everyone knows we have to work so far out that all the excitement this year you probably won't get to see until late 2015 or early 2016, but that's what keeps it f...

read more
LorenaGarcia | Partner | Friday 1 Person Smiled

Celebrate With Snapper Taquitos with Jicama-Apple SalsitaJicama is one of my favorite starches to cook with. It adds a crunchy, simple texture especially prepared with dishes that have lots of zest and flavor. But this is no ordinary starch! Jicama is also has some great health benefits. It helps protect against osteoporosis and promotes good stomach digestion and a balanced immunit...

read more
AmyMorrison | Host | Thursday 1 Person Smiled

Give Your Locks New Looks to Love with These Ideas for National Hairstyle Appreciation DayA good hair day changes everything; we feel more upbeat, confident, and beautiful in our own skin. For National Hairstyle Appreciation Day we want to share some inspiration on style ideas that can ensure we’ll have more days of bright, shining locks on the horizon. We’re putting the frizz and frustration to rest with these low maintenance, and easy-to-style hair ideas.

read more
ColleenLopez | Host | Thursday 1 Person Smiled

Our New Favorite Loungewear Styles That Look Anything But LazyIt’s almost the weekend! After five days of business, whether it's in an office or managing a house, we deserve some down time to relax in our most comfortable clothes. Sporting our favorite pajamas all weekend is one option but I’m guessing we might get funny looks from our neighbors or the clerks at the grocery store when we venture outside the house. A better option is some of my new favorite loungewear. Soft, draping basics done up with a lot more finesse, these new loungewear essentials can easily go from enjoying the first cup of coffee in the morning to running errands and meeting friends and family for lunch. Try slipping into some of these more cozy styles!

read more
GuyYovan | Host | Thursday 1 Person Smiled

Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with A Fiesta of Flavorful RecipesThis Cinco de Mayo enjoy your favorite Mexican dishes and drinks and add some new recommendations into the kitchen with recipes from some of HSN’s expert chefs like Lorena Garcia, Ingrid Hoffman, and Eduardo Garcia. They’ll help you set up a spicy and savory spread for your dinner or party plans that will go a step beyond your typical “taco tuesday” menu. With your kitchen strategy taken care of the only thing left to do will be to cue the music, string up the lights, and maybe even let loose with a pinata?

read more
HSN | Manager | a week ago 1 Person Smiled

See The Iris Apfel Documentary for One Woman’s Vision of Ageless StyleCreated by late documentarian, Albert Maysles, Iris is a funny, honest, and refreshing portrayal of the life of Iris Apfel, a woman unfettered from the expectations of age or popular style. Apfel, now 93, is a fashion icon unlike any other. She’s an icon who has been a household name in the fashion world AND in the Whitehouse for over fifty years. The Iris Apfel documentary is full of the colorful experiences and fearless choices that Apfel describes as her commitment to joyfulness in fashion and life.

read more
MingTsai | Partner | a week ago 2 People have Smiled

Serve Up A Side of Sweet and Crispy Honey Crab WontonsCrispy, crunchy, sweet, and savory--that’s what wonton dreams are made of. Wonton wrappers are so easy to use and can lead to some interesting kitchen creations like quick raviolios, crepes, empanadas, and more. My recipe for Honey Crab Wontons brings all the traditional tastes of crab and cream cheese wontons mixed with fresh jicama and honey for a refreshingly sweet flavor. Try this restaurant favorite at home ASAP!

read more
HeidiDaus | Partner | a week ago 4 People have Smiled

Heidi's Guide To Winning Mother's DayWith Mother’s Day rapidly approaching, I thought I’d put together a collection of gifts for all the moms out there! I know I’d be thrilled to receive any of these gifts, and I think they’d be wonderful ideas for any special ladies in your life. As a mother of three wonderful boys, I know its always nice to be appreciated and shown a little extra love, especially on Mother’s Day!

read more
ColleenLopez | Host | 2 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

5 Essential Styles To Keep In Your Bag for Spring GetawaysWhen spring fever hits sometimes the only cure is an impromptu weekend getaway but who wants to waste time fretting over what to pack at a time like that? You can be ready for a surprise vacation at your nearest beach in under 5 minutes with these key spring fashions and accessories. Keep this bag packed at a moment’s notice and treat yourself to a great escape!

read more
SeriousJennifer | Partner | 2 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

Twenty Years Older and Serious Skincare Has Never Looked So Good!It’s hard to believe how fast the years go by; this month Serious Skincare celebrates its 20th anniversary with HSN! Over the years an individual’s skin care needs may change but our commitment to give customers the best skin care advice and solutions remains the same. From our first day with HSN we have felt such a wave of support and gratitude from our customers. Serious Skincare began with one acne treatment line into a complete line of hypoallergenic solutions for everyone’s skin care needs. Being able to help more women feel confident and beautiful in their own skin is the best reward of these 20 years.

read more
AmyMorrison | Host | 2 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

The Ingredients We Want to Know For Great Skin and HairWe know that certain products work better for our skin or hair type than others but we’re not always sure what detail makes all the difference. Everything from moisturizers, to cleansers, to hairsprays and fragrances are all built from a few baseline ingredients that give them their definitive effect. In the beauty world being fluent with a few key names and ingredients can go a long way in knowing which products to reach for depending on the time of year and also in helping you decide which new products to try! Make sure to add these 5 ingredients to your beauty vocabulary and learn about the textbook building blocks for beautiful skin and hair.

read more
SamanthaBrown | Partner | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

4 Tips to Jet-Set In Style and EaseMost people commute to work on a daily basis, it’s just that my commutes usually requires me to a pack a suitcase. It’s amazing how even a few hours of travel can put you in a completely different landscape or season! When you travel often you learn a thing or two about packing the essentials for any trip and maximizing your space to get the most bang for your bag. Over the years I’ve picked up great tips on how to store my clothes to resist wrinkling, itemize the best outfits to bring, and how to pack for unexpected travel changes. Don’t let the worries of packing zap your trip’s energy before take off; with my packing plan it will be smooth sailing from your closet to your big getaway!

read more
RobertCook | Partner | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

Get Dramatic Lashes In 3 Steps With Grandiose MascaraWhen it comes to having a fresh face that is awake and pretty attention should always be paid to the eyes. It’s the first attribute we notice about a person and it’s the one we always return to. Give the appearance of full and voluminous lashes to frame your eyes and capture everyone’s attention with the Grandiose Mascara set. Try these expert tips from Lancôme to transform your lashes and create a new look.

read more
BillGreenHSN | Host | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

Celebrate Mom With Gifts of Jewelry as Unique As HerWhat treasure is priceless, incomparable, and hard to replace? Well moms, of course! Mother’s Day on May 10 is quickly approaching and what better way to celebrate the wonderful mothers, grandmothers, and maternal figures in all of our lives than to give them a gift they can keep forever. The gift of jewelry is something special they can wear every day to think of those they hold dear and a precious keepsake they can pass down to the next generation. There are lots of different choices from pearls to silverwork to specially carved cameos to help you find a piece as beautiful as her.

read more
SigridOlsen | Partner | 2 weeks ago 3 People have Smiled

Get To Know The Story Behind The Sigrid Olsen StudioWhat a woman chooses to wear reveals a lot about her personality and I keep that in mind when I design. It is my goal not just to make pretty clothes, but to go deeper than that—to allow women to feel and look their best while being part of something more profound that resonates with creative wellbeing. I’ve been in the business of art, textiles and design for 30 years but my new collection at HSN is a first for me in a unique way. When designing new fashions for Sigrid Olsen Studio I wanted each piece to reflect my artistry and love of color while providing wardrobe pieces that not only wear well, but inspire each of us to be the best we can be—happy, healthy, and fully engaged in the vibrant act of living!

read more
WolfgangPuck | Partner | 2 weeks ago 3 People have Smiled

Whip Up This Light and Decadent Chocolate Souffle RecipeSouffles have the reputation for being a difficult dessert for bakers to prepare but with my chocolate souffle recipe you will have your cake and eat it too! With the right tools in the kitchen like proper mixing bowls, spatulas, whisks, and cookware anyone can learn to master the process behind making a souffle and reap the delicious rewards. The hardest part may be deciding when to put the spoon down!

read more
AmyMorrison | Host | 3 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

5 Good For You Body Beauty BasicsIt’s easy to remember the beauty routine we should practice on our faces, after all we see ourselves in the mirror every morning and every night, but the attention that we pay to the rest of our body can be slacking. It’s time to get back to basics and appreciate every inch of our beautiful skin by finding the right products that will make it glow with a healthy sheen. The say the clothes make the woman, but why not wear the skin we’re born with even better first?

read more
ColleenLopez | Host | 3 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

Classic Fashions Done Fresh For SpringCertain fashions are timeless, always imparting a beauty that goes beyond ages or trends. This spring we want to focus on some of our favorite designs that highlight these classic looks that never go out of style with a fresh touch for the season. Whether you enjoy casual basics or need a new outfit for the office or fancy occasions, everyone can find something to love in these picks that can give you great mileage in your closet for years to come!

read more
DarleneCahill | Partner | 3 weeks ago 4 People have Smiled

Insects Won’t Be Bugging You with These Bohemian Beverage Covers for Outdoor Entertaining!There’s something indescribable about outdoor entertaining. Most of us can remember a soft breeze on our cheek, the fresh aromas that wafted through the air, the natural light that played with the silhouettes or the rustling of leaves underscoring our conversation. Planning a gathering outside has its advantages.There’s usually more space and you don’t have to clean the house! One thing you’ll want to avoid is insects. Those little rascals can be especially mischievous in unoccupied beverages! These Bohemian beverage covers are a cinch to make with your Singer sewing machine and can help your guests identify their drink, start a lively conversation, and keep the bugs at bay!

read more
ConnieCCarroll | Host | 3 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

A Colorful Bouquet of Fresh Spring JewelryDuring spring our garden beds bloom with buttery yellow daffodils, grape hyacinths, cherry-hued pansies and an array of other flowers covering the whole color spectrum. This brilliant display of shades can only be matched by the amazing gemstones also found in nature. Using these seeds of inspiration our designers are bursting forth with the richest gems, beads, and metalwork of blues, purples, pinks, and yellows so delicate and bold that mother nature might blush. Since spring is a fruitful time of year there’s plenty of shades and style options to suit every ladies taste!

read more
StephDuchaine | Expert | 4 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

Get Plugged Into The World of Portable ChargersThe list of things that we use our devices for nowadays is endless – streaming music on our phones, taking notes on our tablets, checking emails on the go and of course, texting friends and family. There are so many amazing things that our phones and tablets can do, but what happens when our batteries start to run low before we can get to an outlet? Well, I've got good news - the days of stalking available outlets at coffee shops or idling your car are numbered. There's a new wave of power coming our way, in the form of portable chargers!

read more
AndrewLessman | Partner | 4 weeks ago 6 People have Smiled

Maximum Essential Omega-3 and Ultimate Eye Support…plus AstaxanthinFirst of all, I must apologize for the long delay between blog posts. I enjoy writing articles for my blog, but because I do it personally (no ghost writer), my recent increased workload at ProCaps Labs has left me with little or no time to write blog posts. We are working on putting together a portable video setup, so I will be able to record video blogs quickly...

read more
AmyMorrison | Host | 4 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

How To Get A Sun-Kissed Look In Any SeasonThe old adage says to “fake it ‘til you make it” and since spring has only just peaked its head out we’ll have to get crafty to create a sun-kissed look this early in the season. The allure of my favorite beach looks is the dewy softness of supple skin, the warming tones that light up the face, and the tousled hairstyles that are effortlessly sexy. If the sand and surf are already on your mind because of all of the amazing tropical fashions this spring then here’s how to change up your beauty routine to get a summer-ready look.

read more
ColleenLopez | Host | 4 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

5 Looks That’ll Reset Your Clock to Island TimeWhen the weather starts to warm up and the days get longer my mind turns towards the idea of a vacation. Maybe a tropical oasis where the ocean shimmers like sapphire, a lush breeze blows through my hair, and all drinks are dutifully served with tiki umbrellas? Yep, my mind goes on island time with that fantasy! Just because we can’t jetset off into the caribbean right this minute doesn’t mean we can’t revel in paradise in other ways. Slipping into tropical fashions can easily make us feel like we’re on our own personal island where bosses, dirty dishes, and deadlines are thousands of miles away. Try on these 5 island-inspired looks to kickstart your trip to paradise!

read more
VIEW MORE BLOGS

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...