Blog Categories

Mondays at 7PM ET

Learn More

Tune In On Mondays

Every Monday at 7PM with HSN Host Adam Freeman!

Amy Morrison

Thursdays at 7PM ET

Learn More

Ask your beauty questions using #BeautyReport!

Tweet your questions for a chance to win a $25 gift card.

Colleen Lopez

Thursdays at 9PM ET

Learn More

Pin With Us

Pin your favorites from the show for your chance to be an A-Lister and win a $25 gift card!

Start Pinning
Shannon Fox

Fridays at 8PM ET

Learn More

Game of the Week

Beat Shannon Fox's Tri Peaks Solitaire score of 1,123 this week for a chance to win a $250 shopping spree. Earn double tickets each Friday and see who won last week's Game of the Week!

Play Now
13 users are chatting it up!
Top Smiled Authors
User Smiles Count
JayKing | Partner | Thursday

10 minutes with Jay King: Your Questions AnsweredYou’ve been watching Mine Finds on HSN for years, but what questions do you have for Jay King? We asked you all earlier this month to share your questions for the world traveling gem expert, and he’s given us the answers! Be sure to check and see if your question was…

read more
BrianaAnderson | Manager | Thursday 1 Person Smiled

3 Chic Halloween Costumes Made EasySo Halloween is just around the corner and you still don't have a costume ready... no need to worry! We've got two easy costume ideas that you can create with items that you already own and a few new items. Whether you're staying home to greet trick or treaters, heading...

read more
CurtisStone | Partner | Thursday

Whip Up A Scrumptious Pumpkin Pie With This Easy Recipe It wouldn’t be the holidays without a classic pumpkin pie! Sick of the store-bought options and looking to make one from scratch? Give this recipe a try! For all the pumpkin lovers out there, this pie is sure to please their sweet tooth! The best part? This can be prepared…

read more
LorenaGarcia | Partner | Tuesday

Spice Things Up A Notch With This Braised Pork Plantain TamalLooking for a fresh new recipe to try out for lunch or dinner this week? Give this pork tamal a try! Infused with delicious spices and juicy pork, all your guests will be asking for another! This recipe makes 12 tamales - the perfect amount for your upcoming gathering or…

read more
ConnieCCarroll | Host | Tuesday

The Best Items To Gift A Jewelry LoverWhen it comes to the holiday season, we all love to add a little shine and sparkle! Whether it’s a pair of dangling earrings, stacks of bracelets or an intricate pin, we have all of the best gifts for the jewelry lover in your life! Don’t fret…

read more
HSN | Manager | Monday 1 Person Smiled

Join HSN Cares And Lancome In Giving Back To St. Jude Children's Research HospitalHSN Cares is the heart of everything we do! Join HSN Cares and Lancome in making sure that families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital never receive a bill for treatment, travel, housing or food. As we near our 12th annual HSN Cares campaign for St. Jude in November…

read more
BrianaAnderson | Manager | a week ago

This Easy Pasta Recipe That Your Guests Will DevourSo it's pasta night, and you want to make something new? Say hello to your new favorite recipe! Follow these simple steps to create a scrumptious spaghetti that everyone in your family will love! Heading to a gathering with friends sometime…

read more
AndrewLessman | Partner | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

A 5-Part Today's Special You Won't Want To MissBefore I talk about the upcoming Today’s Special, I wanted to thank everyone for their supportive comments when someone had suggested that the reason we changed our policy to give away Free Shipping was because we were having business problems, which they felt were…

read more
HeidiDaus | Partner | 2 weeks ago

The Fall Jewelry Trends To Know Before ShoppingHi girls! Now that we are deep into the fall season, there are some trends that graced the runway during Fall 2016 Fashion Week, that you must try! One of the most frequently seen trends was the use of Pantone colors. Aurora Red, which just happens to be one of…

read more
BrianaAnderson | Manager | 2 weeks ago

The Cozy Cardigan You'll Want To Snuggle Up In All SeasonWith the temperatures dropping and the holidays quickly approaching, there's no better time to invest is some great cozy pieces that you'll be rocking all this season. Whether is a cardigan that you can snuggle up in or fabulous leggings to tuck into…

read more
CallieNorthagen | Host | 2 weeks ago

Our Top Picks To Gift This SeasonWhen it comes to shopping for gifts, it’s easy to become a little overwhelmed. So many choices, how can you make a confident decision? Whether you’re looking for your family, friends or co-workers, let us be your one-stop gift shop! There’s items for everyone on your gifting list…

read more
WolfgangPuck | Partner | 2 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

The Roasted Pork Recipe That’s Perfect For Your Holiday FeastIt’s the time of year when you’re planning for an upcoming holiday party or family gathering. What will the main dish be? Search no further! This roasted pork recipe is the perfect addition to your table, and your guests will be sure to savor every bite! Drizzled in…

read more
JayKing | Partner | 2 weeks ago 4 People have Smiled

Celebrating 21 Years of Adventure and StyleIt's hard to believe another year has almost slipped away. So many wonderful things have happened this year; lots of great personal, family, and business milestones. I'm preparing to depart this week back over what I like to call the "Big Pond," to once again arrive back in…

read more
HSN | Manager | 3 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

HSN Collaborates With DreamWorks to Create a Shopping Experience Inspired by the TROLLS MovieLeading entertainment and lifestyle retailer, HSN (Nasdaq:HSNI), announced today that it is collaborating with DreamWorks Animation to produce engaging content and a shopping experience inspired by DreamWorks' TROLLS, opening in theaters on November 4th. As part of its dynamic…

read more
AndrewLessman | Partner | 3 weeks ago

Celebrate National Taco Day with Miriam's Turkey Tacos!Miriam works with us in the kitchen and she is an absolute wizard with cooking knives! She also has her own tortilla press and taught me how to make me own homemade Turkey Tacos. The homemade tortillas are amazing, but no need to worry, since I normally use store-bought…

read more
SuzanneRunyan | Host | 3 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

The Best Gifts For Crafters Of Every AgeWhat better time to create and craft new projects than the holidays? Whether you’re shopping for yourself, a friend or family, HSN is your ultimate crafting destination! From supplies to kits, there are options for crafters of every age! Below are some of our favorite…

read more
GiulianaRancic | Partner | 3 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

The Faux Fur Piece You Should Sport This SeasonWithout a doubt, faux fur is one of the hottest trends for this fall and winter! It’s a perfect topper for your daily look to add a little texture or flair. Not sure how to wear faux fur this season? Here are a few ideas for how to easily incorporate this into your wardrobe…

read more
LesleyAnnMachado | Host | 4 weeks ago

The Top 5 Gifts For The Hostess Or Party PlannerThe holiday season is quickly approaching! Don’t be the one that lets time slip away and has to do their shopping in a hurry. We’ve got all your gifting needs covered for your friends, family and anyone else on your list. Where can you never go wrong?…

read more
NicholeCrews | Expert | a month ago

The Healthy Pumpkin Recipe You Must Try This WeekJust when you thought that you had reached the end of the pumpkin recipe road… We’ve got a fresh spin on the classic smoothie bowl for you to enjoy this fall! It’s a perfect treat to start the day, gobble up after a workout, or make with your friends…

read more
BrianaAnderson | Manager | a month ago

The Ankle Booties You Should Be Rocking This FallWhether you’re planning to wear a dress, denim or a skirt, you should invest in a great pair of booties for this fall!We can’t get enough of these Lucky Brand booties! They’re the perfect height to wear with any fall ensemble in our closets. Plus, they’re…

read more
WendyWilliams | Partner | 09.23.2016 12:01 AM 3 People have Smiled

How To Layer Your Outerwear Like A Pro This FallWhen it comes to fall, layering is absolutely key! For those slightly warm afternoons that turn into chilly evenings, make things easy by adding the appropriate third piece to your outfit. To add a little punch to any look, try mixing your patterns or…

read more
MelissaChambers | Expert | 09.20.2016 12:01 AM

The Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread That Will Satisfy Every Sweet ToothThe season of all things pumpkin is officially upon us. It's time to bake with love, host gatherings and celebrate all the fall season has to offer us. Today I'm sharing one of my seasonal go-to recipes, chocolate chip sweet pumpkin bread. I call it sweet pumpkin bread because…

read more
MelissaChambers | Expert | 09.19.2016 9:58 AM 1 Person Smiled

A Simple Fall Tablescape Your Guests Will AdoreFall entertaining should be done simply and stylishly. Aside from hosting seasonal events I keep my fall tablescape up the entire season. My guests get to enjoy it and so do we - all season long! Ever want to create a look but stress over what might be involved…

read more
MelissaChambers | Expert | 09.18.2016 5:11 PM 2 People have Smiled

An Easy Fall DIY To Dress Up Your Dinner TableChalk paint might be the best thing ever. I work with chalk paint often and it gives that farmhouse, subtle, slightly rustic vibe with ease. With just a couple of coats, chalk paint covers well and creates a canvas to do so much with! Painted pumpkins are all the rage…

read more
BrianaAnderson | Manager | 09.15.2016 12:01 AM 2 People have Smiled

The Fringe Jacket Every Woman Should Have In Her ClosetNothing says fall chic like a fringe suede jacket! There are so many ways that you can style this beauty! We’re loving it layered over a chambray shirt for the perfect transitional look. However, you could sport this jacket over a midi or maxi dress, with a camisole…

read more

It's Fun Here, More Information

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...