Blog Categories
WHO'S ONLINE NOW
23 users are chatting it up!
Top Smiled Authors
RobertIrvine | Partner | Friday

Shop Culinary Deals with Robert Irvine at HSNComfort foods—meat and potatoes, salty and sweet—we all crave them and with my Chicken Tenders and Sweet Potato Fries recipe you can have your fill of flavor! This is a quick, dinner recipe that can be prepped ahead of time and that will cook in less than 20 minutes which is perfect for busy moms or last minute party plans. My halogen oven is key for getting a good crisp on the chicken without having to deep fry every piece, and another trick is to spray the tenders with a non-stick spray after coating to keep the breading intact. Your family, friends, and stomach will thank you for upgrading chicken tender night into a culinary event.

read more
RobertIrvine | Partner | Wednesday

Shop Culinary Deals with Robert at HSNDuring the holidays there are a lot of tasty foods being served, but there is also a lot of pressure on the cook’s plate to execute those dishes. Juggling appetizers, a roast, home-made rolls, a few different sides, and dessert can be a marathon cooking experience. Even the best chefs, professional or not, will run into a few kitchen blunders while cooking.Realizing you’ve made a mistake on a dish when it’s an hour away from dinner time doesn’t have to cue the alarms or a mad dash to the grocery store. There are a few tricks that can remedy some of the most common mistakes we all make from time to time, and you will already have most of the tools or alternative ingredients you’ll need at home.

read more
RobertIrvine | Partner | Tuesday

Shop Culinary Deals with Robert at HSNReinventing salads with fruits, nuts, and different greens has become really popular, but a lot of people are still unsure of what to do when it comes to the dressing. Home-made dressings are so easy to make and give you a lot of freedom to play with ingredients to suit your own tastes for a tangier or creamier dressing. Using my salad dressing mixer you can create a larger batch to store in the fridge for the entire week or before a special meal that will really wow your guests. Champagne vinegar adds a delicious hint of sweetness to this recipe that balances well with the sharpness of mustard, and the depth of walnut oil. If you don’t have fresh herbs on hand, dried will do, but remember fresher=more flavor in your dressing!

read more
RobertIrvine | Partner | a week ago

Shop Culinary Deals with Robert Irvine at HSNThere’s something about baked apples that truly announces the arrival of the holidays. My Apple Crisp recipe is a simple dish that lets the apples do the talking, and keeps me from doing any because my mouth is full! But truly this dessert is one that warms my appetite during winter and is also fun to tweak for the brighter summer months. This recipe will make your house smell like a cinnamon-sugar dream and have your neighbors begging for a bite. Topped off with a scoop of ice cream, this can be a great holidays’ potluck piece.

read more
JayKing | Partner | a week ago 1 Person Smiled

A Dazzling Year’s End Event with Mine Finds by Jay KingWell it's that time of year once more where we all get together with family and friends for the Holidays. This year seems like it's literally flown by, faster than most it seems. I want to thank everyone who has made this, once again, a very successful year for my very large extended family. The Mine Finds show had its best year ever and we owe so much too all the fans and viewers who have supported our art once again. I've been out of the country since the ...

read more
AdamFreeman | Host | a week ago

GoldiBlox to the Zipmail Rescue with Adam FreemanTechnical difficulties with our computers can be so frustrating, but luckily Adam knows how to go back to basics when he needs to deliver a message for the Monday Night Show fast. Snail mail? Oh please, don’t make Adam laugh, he’s far more sophisticated than that! Adam uses high priority Zipline mail with guaranteed speedy delivery by your daughter or niece’s new favorite action figure--GoldiBlox!

read more
AmyMorrison | Host | a week ago

5 Last-Dash Beauty Gift Ideas That Go the Extra MileDespite my calendar’s best attempts to keep me in order, sometimes dates and to-do’s can simply get away from me! If you’re feeling in the same boat with the holidays twinkling on the horizon, fear not, because I made a list of five last-dash beauty gift ideas that all the ladies in your life will love. The great thing about these items is that they don’t have to be so person-specific like buying a fragrance is; you can stock up on a basket full of goodies then pick-n-pack them to suit all the names on your list.

read more
ColleenLopez | Host | a week ago 1 Person Smiled

Colleen Lopez’s Top 3 Tips on Last Minute Shopping for StyleThe holidays might be right around the corner but it’s never too late to finds gifts of fashion and style that your friends and family will love. If you’re feeling stumped on what the perfect gifts might be, don’t worry, I’ve got some extra giftspiration just for you! This holiday I’m going with fun fashions of subtle prints and textures, as well as stylish items that can be worn out to celebrations or for cozying up at home. I like to think from head to toe when coming up with unique presents so I’m sure not to miss a thing. These gift ideas make great stocking stuffers or can be put together for the present of a pre-assembled look!

read more
RobertIrvine | Partner | 2 weeks ago

Robert Irvine’s Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie RecipeMy Strawberry Raspberry smoothie will have you seeing red as in red raspberries, red apples, and red strawberries to be exact. Full of sweet fruit and omega-rich flax seed, drinking this smoothie will feel more like a dessert than a healthy snack. The great thing about including apples in this recipe is that the extra fiber will help keep you feeling full and satisfied for longer so your focus to finish holiday shopping and get the perfect gift for everyone on you list won’t be derailed by hunger.

read more
RobertIrvine | Partner | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

Robert Irvine’s Whole Roasted Chicken with Vegetables RecipeA roasted chicken is a classic dinner-party dish that serves as the main entrée and the centerpiece of the table--at least until it’s gone! Try my Roasted Chicken with Vegetables recipe; servings will go quick as the meat stays moist and savory from cooking in my halogen oven that helps combine the nutty flavor of grape seed oil with the subtle sweetness of baked carrots and green beans. Knocking out your vegetable, starch, and entrée all in one go means the only thing left to worry about is ‘where’s the wine?’

read more
HeidiDaus | Partner | 2 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

5 Ways To Shine With Heidi Daus’s Holiday Gift GuideHi Girls! Can you believe the holiday season is upon us? It’s my favorite time of year, filled with family and friends, festive celebrations, and lots of holiday sparkle! Just in time, I’ve put together this holiday gift guide to help you shop for all the gals on your list, and some fun stocking stuffers for under $100 that will bring some extra holiday cheer!! The pieces in this guide will help you and your lucky recipients sparkle brighter than the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree!

read more
TrishMcEvoy | Partner | 3 weeks ago

5 Top Eye-Opening Tips from Trish McEvoyYour eyes say so much about you. With the perfect products and the right techniques, you will brighten, define and open your eyes like a true professional. There’s no better time than the holidays to go for the glamour of smokey eyes, winged liner and dramatic lashes. The best part? The following steps are so easy, you can do them in a blink!

read more
HSN_MeredithC | Manager | 11.25.2014 5:09 PM 3 People have Smiled

5 Gifts for the Hostess Who Doesn’t Drink WineIf your holiday social calendar looks anything like ours, you’ve already started a tour house parties, dinner parties and cocktail parties that won’t end until New Year’s Eve! It’s only right to show up with a little something in hand. But what kind of hostess (or host!) gift fits the bill without breaking the bank – especially if the recipient is not a wine drinker? We’ve got some great picks for all of the hostesses on your list!

read more
HSN | Manager | 11.24.2014 4:47 PM 2 People have Smiled

HSN Hosts Heart The HolidaysGet into the holiday spirit with our HSN hosts! Check out some of their favorite memories, dishes, movies/songs – and most importantly, find out who starts their holiday shopping early & who waits until the very last-minute. Post YOUR answers on social and share photos using #GiftHappy for a chance to be featured on-air! See more photos from this year's holiday host photo shoot on Facebook.

read more
MingTsai | Partner | 11.22.2014 8:42 AM 1 Person Smiled

You'll Want To Try This Sweet Five-Spice Tarte Tatin Recipe For DessertI first had tarte tatin when working as a sous-chef at restaurant Natasha, in Paris. I watched, fascinated, as its chef, Jean-Marc Forteneau, prepared it. He caramelized apples in a skillet then topped them with pastry. When he inverted the tart onto a plate and the luscious apples were revealed resting on the crust, I couldn't have been happier. Until I tasted the tart, which was amazing.

read more
CarolBrodie | Partner | 11.21.2014 5:53 PM 1 Person Smiled

How do you Celebrate the Season?Celebrate the season by creating your own meaning, moments and memories… I think almost everyone gets nostalgic at this time of the year! For most of us, it is the family gatherings, the conversation, the memorable meals and our traditions that conjure up heartfelt memories. Each year, as we gather together, we create new moments and each and every...

read more
JayKing | Partner | 11.21.2014 3:39 PM 2 People have Smiled

New Jay King Jewelry and Décor During Thanks Gifting at HSNI want to thank everyone who took the time to tune in for the 19th anniversary Mine Finds event and making it a wonderful show. I wonder if everyone realizes when you purchase one of our designs it not only makes it possible for us to continue doing what we love and are passionate about, but also all the lives it touches along the way.

read more
DavidWolfe | Expert | 11.17.2014 3:01 PM 1 Person Smiled

Try This Nutribullet Candy Cane Lane Recipe for the HolidaysGet into the holiday spirit with this delicious and festive seasonal smoothie. When you're putting this together, make sure to have all of the ingredients in your blender before filling your cup with almond milk to the Nutribullet Max Line.

read more
StephDuchaine | Expert | 11.15.2014 11:11 AM

Differences Between Android and iOS Smart PhonesWhen it comes to operating systems, everyone wants to know, which is better, Android or iOS? Turns out, there is no ‘real’ answer. It all comes down to personal preference. So what is best for you, might not be best for your husband, mother, or best friend. And who knows? You may like both. Maybe your tablet will be one operating system while your phone is the other. Here are some of the key differences between the two:

read more
CurtisStone | Partner | 11.14.2014 2:39 PM 1 Person Smiled

Winter Recipe For Amaretto Hot Chocolate Floats From Curtis StoneThe hot chocolate mixture can be made 1 day ahead, cooled, covered, and refrigerated. Cover and rewarm over medium-low heat before serving. The whipped cream can be made 2 hours ahead, covered and refrigerated.

read more
CurtisStone | Partner | 11.14.2014 2:25 PM

Prime Rib with Yorkshire Pudding and Whipped Horseradish CreamSeason the beef generously with salt and pepper. Heat the Curtis Stone 12-inch Nonstick Multi-Purpose Pan over high heat and add the oil. Place the beef in the multi-purpose pan and cook, turning the beef as needed, for about 10 minutes, or until brown on all sides. Remove the beef from the multi-purpose pan and discard the oil.

read more
HSN_MeredithC | Manager | 11.14.2014 12:24 PM 1 Person Smiled

DIY Hostess Gift: Holiday Candle in Six StepsOne of the things I look forward to most during the holiday season is gathering with friends and family! While I enjoy the quality time with company, I also know quite a bit of work goes into planning a holiday party which is why I am always sure to bring a small gift for the host or hostess!

read more
RoyFares | Partner | 11.14.2014 11:45 AM

Roy Fares' Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies RecipeOK chocolate fans, look no further. This is a cookie with intense chocolate flavor – it’s loaded with dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate! It’s a sure winner in any Christmas cookie assortment, but we love it all year long.

read more
StephDuchaine | Expert | 11.13.2014 8:09 AM 1 Person Smiled

Why Tablets Are All the RageA tablet is a handy device that is comparable to a laptop or phone. The table is bigger than a phone screen and smaller than a laptop. They are light, easy to carry around and are perfect for reading books or watching videos. So, why should you consider getting a tablet?

read more
HSN_MeredithC | Manager | 11.12.2014 2:52 PM 1 Person Smiled

Too Faced Haute Soirée Tutorial‘Tis the season for adding some serious glamour to your evening look! Holiday parties are soon to start, and the soirée of the year – New Year’s Eve – is right around the corner. The experts at Too Faced have created this great tutorial to take your party look from humdrum to haute!

read more
VIEW MORE BLOGS

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...