How To: Connect Your Device to Your Beats Pill With Bluetooth

by Manager HSN Wednesday - last edited Wednesday (31 Views)

How To: Connect Your Device to Your Beats Pill With BluetoothNowadays you don’t need a big speaker to deliver big sound. Today we’re going to cover how to connect a device to your Beats Pill from Beats by Dr. Dre with Bluetooth. In order to play your music through the speaker, you could connect the Pill via the included auxiliary cable...

Read more...

4 Ways To Avoid Buying The Wrong Clothes For Your Figure

by Partner HalRubenstein Wednesday - last edited Tuesday (73 Views)

4 Ways To Avoid Buying The Wrong Clothes For Your FigureYou’re overextended and underpaid. The day is front-loaded with errands and tasks that put everyone else first. You try to put makeup on in the car but the cell phone keeps ringing. There’s barely enough time to put yourself together, let alone shop. So, yes you have my deepest sympathy.

Read more...

What Bedding Style Matches Your Personality?

by Partner IndiaHicks Wednesday - last edited 2 weeks ago (22 Views)

What Bedding Style Best Matches Your Personality? Bed making can be intimidating. You see something pretty in a magazine but that's a world of glossy perfect-ness far away from your own life of messy kids, limited time and indignant pets. And it’s not just the bed making that’s tricky, it’s also the decisions about which look you ...

Read more...

6 Easy Steps To Make A Handmade Wedding Card

by Partner AnnaGriffin Tuesday - last edited Wednesday (424 Views)

6 Easy Steps To Make A Handmade Wedding CardWith wedding season fast approaching, why not create a beautiful handmade card for the bride-to-be? We’ll show you how to achieve a delicate die cut look in just a few simple steps.

Read more...

How To: Download Apps on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Tablet

by Manager HSN Tuesday - last edited Monday (26 Views)

How To: Download Apps on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Tablet Think of apps on a mobile device like a computer program on a desktop computer. Apps install when you download them to your device from an app store, and there are apps for just about everything. In this article we’re going to cover how to find & download your favorite apps on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablet.

Read more...

How To: Set Up WiFi on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Tablet

by Manager HSN Monday - last edited Monday (75 Views)

How To: Connect To WiFi on Your Galaxy Tab 3 Lets take a look at the sleek, chic and functional Galaxy Tablet 3 from Samsung. This tablet is pretty amazing, but without an Internet connection you’re not going to be able to do a whole lot. We’re going to cover how to connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 to WiFi.

Read more...

What is a Differential Feed?

by Partner DarleneCahill a week ago - last edited a week ago (190 Views)

What is a Differential Feed? If your serger has a Differential Feed feature, you can sew stretch knit seams that won't wave and gather lightweight fabrics while finishing off the raw edge all in one step!

Read more...

5 HSN Hosts Share Style Advice Over Dinner

by Host ShivanSarna a week ago - last edited a week ago (219 Views)

5 HSN Hosts Share Their One Piece of Style Advice Over Dinner Recently I had dinner with some of my colleagues at HSN who are also celebrating milestone anniversaries of being on air hosts for anywhere from 10-20 years. That is more live TV than most actors or anchors will ever see. The conversation covered all kinds of topics including...

Read more...

3 Tips for Finding the Perfect Blush For You

by Expert LaraRamos a week ago - last edited 3 weeks ago (45 Views)

3 Tips for Finding the Perfect Blush For You Hands down, blush is my favorite beauty product. Have you seen all of the gorgeous shades on the market? They look like candy! Not only am I captivated by the color options, but I also find that the perfect blush has the ability to change my entire face in a single step.

Read more...

DIY: A Spring Inspired Handmade Thank You Card

by Partner LisaBearnson a week ago - last edited a week ago (152 Views)

DIY: A Spring Inspired Handmade Thank You Card Welcome in spring by creating this quick and easy, spring-inspired card using the Next Dimension 3D Embellishment Kit. The stickers in this kit will help your design come together in no time.

Read more...

Meet Brigitte, HSN Customer And Model For The Month

by Manager HSN_DaveJ a week ago - last edited a week ago (2,055 Views)

Meet Brigitte, HSN Customer And Model For The Month HSN customer and credit card holder Brigitte was invited to the HSN headquarters this year in Saint Petersburg, Florida to take part in a photo shoot of real HSN customers in support of Customer Appreciation Event in April.

Read more...

An Easy Approach to Risotto Without the Stirring

by Partner WolfgangPuck a week ago - last edited a week ago (109 Views)

An Easy Approach to Risotto without the Stirring I love risotto, and I know it's pretty simple to make, but I just don't like to stand there at the stove stirring for such a long time. I've discovered an alternative way to make perfectly delicious, if not absolutely classic, risotto tha...

Read more...

15 Things You Didn't Know About Shivan

by Manager HSN_DaveJ 2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago (2,549 Views)

15 Things You Didn't Know About Shivan Did you know Shivan was is a certified gemologist? HSN is celebrating Shivan Sarna's 15th anniversary as a host, but there are still things you may not know about her, so we sat down with her to learn about some of her favorite products and her time leading up to becoming an HSN host!

Read more...

15 Things You Didn't Know About Callie

by Manager HSN_DaveJ 2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago (3,914 Views)

15 Things You Didn't Know About Callie HSN is celebrating Callie Northagen's 15th anniversary as a host, but there are still things you may not know about her. We sat down with Callie to learn about some of her favorite products and her time leading up to becoming an HSN host!

Read more...

15 Things You Didn't Know About Connie

by Manager HSN_DaveJ 2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago (2,874 Views)

15 Things You Didn't Know About Connie HSN is celebrating Connie Craig Carroll's 15th anniversary as a host, but there are still things you may not know about her. We sat down with Connie to learn about some of her favorite products and her time leading up to becoming an HSN host!

Read more...

10 Things You Didn't Know About Alyce

by Manager HSN_DaveJ 2 weeks ago - last edited yesterday (1,570 Views)

10 Things You Didn't Know About Alyce HSN is celebrating Alyce Caron's 10th anniversary as a host, but there are still things you may not know about her. We sat down with Alyce to learn about some of her favorite products and go beyond her time before HSN.

Read more...

You Won't Believe Who Showed Up At This HSN Customer's House!

by Manager HSN_DaveJ 2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago (344 Views)

You Won't Believe Who Showed Up At This HSN Customer's House! Some of your favorite personalities from HSN surprised customers at their home in support of Customer Appreciation Event. Beverly, HSN card holder and jewelry phanatic, was surprised early March with a visit from HSN Host Bill Green and one of her favorite HSN jewelry designers...

Read more...

How To Make a Flower Out of Fabric

by Partner DarleneCahill 2 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago (248 Views)

How To Make a Flower Out of FabricMaking fabric flowers is a creative way to accessorize! Make them in different colors and use them to accent your wardrobe by pinning pin them onto your lapel, purse or hat or wear them in your hair. These pretty organza and satin attention grabbers take less than two hours to make.

Read more...

3 Easy Hairstyles for Summer

by Expert CarlyWoods 2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago (69 Views)

3 Go-To Hairstyles For SummerWhen I think of summer I think of bronzed skin, soft hair and boho waves. Here in New York, along with most of the northeast, the arctic weather is only just starting to subside. Whether you’re prepping for summer, or looking to take a tropical springtime vacation (Norwegian Cruise, anyone?), now is a great time to start thinking about how you’re going to style your locks to suit the warm weather.

Read more...

What Does Your Fragrance Say About You?

by Expert LaraRamos 2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago (316 Views)

What Does Your Fragrance Say About You?Have you heard that everyone’s favorite Modern Family actress is launching her own scent? Sofia Vergara has developed a gorgeous fragrance all her own, capturing her personal preferences and the flowers of her native Colombia to be sold exclusively through HSN.

Read more...

Summer Beauty: How to Update Your Makeup Bag on a Budget

by Expert LaraRamos 3 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago (76 Views)

Summer Beauty: How to Update Your Makeup Bag on a BudgetThis may have been the longest winter on record, which means that summer’s arrival will be that much sweeter. In anticipation of beach days and warmer weather, I’m giving my makeup bag a little overhaul, without breaking the bank. Out with the heavy foundations, matte lipsticks, and dark nail colors and in with all of the fresh beauty shades and formulas that summer has to offer. Here are a few of my fav...

Read more...

7 Ways to Wear a Statement Necklace

by Partner HeidiDaus 3 weeks ago - edited ‎03-21-2014 05:49 PM (504 Views)

7 Ways to Wear a Statement Necklace I am a strong believer that the perfect outfit is all in the details, and the most important details are your accessories! My jewelry designs typically consists of bold statement pieces that can work as an effortless way to dress up your look, or add that perfect needed sparkle. A Heidi Girl always needs her sparkle.

Read more...

Serious Skincare Celebrates 19 Years at HSN

by Partner SeriousJennifer 3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago (324 Views)

Serious Skincare Celebrates 19 Years at HSNI am so excited to be celebrating nearly 2 decades in partnership with HSN! Hard to imagine when we started all those years ago, that we’d be marking this milestone. Like me, I know you love a party! I’m sure you agree that behind every successful party, goes a great deal of preparation. The planning for our 19th Anniversary Event literally started the day after our big 18th Anniversary Event last Apri..

Read more...

New Serious Skincare Products Debut With Top Beauty Magazines

by Partner SeriousJohn 3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago (159 Views)

Serious Skincare Road Shows From Toronto To New YorkA couple of times a year, I get the opportunity to meet with some of the top influencers in the Beauty World. Whether it’s showcasing some of our top performers to prestigious industry organizations like the CEW (Cosmetic Executive Women) or previewing our newest breakthroughs to the editors of the lead...

Read more...

3 Quick Tips To Get Your Home Ready For Easter

by Expert HSN_MeredithC 3 weeks ago - last edited 4 weeks ago (213 Views)

3 Quick Tips To Get Your Home Ready For Easter Winter is over and nothing welcomes the spring like a festive Easter celebration! You’ve picked out the perfect dress and Easter basket gifts, but did you remember to dress your home for the holiday? Nothing feels quite as joyful as a festive home - and we’ve got the perfect tips to get yours ready for Easter!

Read more...

Meet Karen, HSN Customer And Model For The Month

by Manager HSN_DaveJ 4 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago (3,674 Views)

Meet Karen, HSN Customer And Model For The Month HSN customer and credit card holder Karen was invited to the HSN headquarters this year in Saint Petersburg, Florida to take part in a photo shoot of real HSN customers in support of Customer Appreciation Event in April.

Read more...

Spring Cleaning: When To Ditch The Old Makeup

by Expert LaraRamos a month ago - last edited 4 weeks ago (187 Views)

Spring Cleaning: When To Ditch The Old Makeup I’m oddly obsessive when it comes to spring cleaning. There’s something about “out with the old” and trimming down my collection of clutter that gives me great pleasure. It’s a good idea to assess your beauty bag seasonally, and ...

Read more...

From Morocco To Britain Then Home For April

by Partner JayKing a month ago - last edited a month ago (698 Views)

From Morocco To Britain Then Home For April This morning finds me in an airport in some far off land. Everything's a blur right now but I would say from my surroundings this is probably somewhere in Morocco from the signs and peoples dress. I'm heading to Britain for the weekend then home to get ready f...

Read more...

6 Easy Steps To Make DIY Decorative Decoupage Easter Eggs

by Partner MarthaStewartCr a month ago - last edited a month ago (203 Views)

6 Easy Steps To Make DIY Decorative Decoupage Easter Eggs Decorating Easter eggs is so satisfying and fun, and making some that will last from year to year is a great way to remember previous celebrations. These papier mache eggs are great for little kids to craft on since they won’t break like a clown-out egg may. These egg...

Read more...

Rethink Cleaning:  5 Ways Hoover’s New Cordless Vacuum Will Change How You Clean It’s such a simple thing, a cord, but taking it away from your everyday vacuum will change the way you approach the normally mundane task. Who wants to unwind and rewind a cord? Or move it around while vacuuming? Or plug and unplug it – sometimes even in the same room?

Read more...

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.