Blog Categories
Adam

Mondays at 7PM ET

Learn More

The Monday Night Show With Adam Freeman

Let Adam introduce you to the latest brands and never-before-seen ways to use all your favorite products.

Visit Now
Amy Morrison

Thursdays at 7PM ET

Learn More

Ask your beauty questions using #BeautyReport!

Tweet your questions for a chance to win a $25 gift card.

Colleen Lopez

Thursdays at 9PM ET

Learn More

Pin With Us

Pin your favorites from the show for your chance to be an A-Lister and win a $25 gift card!

Start Pinning
Shannon Fox

Fridays at 8PM ET

Learn More

Game of the Week

Beat Shannon Fox's Eggz Blast score of 42,610 this week for a chance to win a $250 shopping spree. Earn double tickets each Friday and see who won last week's Game of the Week!

Play Now
WHO'S ONLINE NOW
12 users are chatting it up!
Top Smiled Authors
TabithaBlue | Expert | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

Invite Your Friends for This Fun At-Home Red Carpet Watch PartyThe red carpet is being rolled out… and that means it’s time for a party! A Red Carpet Watch Party that is. With all the glamorous preparations, gorgeous camera-ready dresses and celebrity sightings, it’s easy to get wrapped up in the festivities. While I’m all for a…

read more
AudreyAdair | Expert | Thursday 1 Person Smiled

How to Pack for Your Next DestinationSchool is back in session and chances are you’re already counting down the day to your kid’s spring break (OK, OK, it’s your spring break, too). Whether you’re heading somewhere tropical, hitting the slopes, or paying a visit to your favorite mouse, smart packing for your destination is key…

read more
ShivanSarna | Host | Wednesday 2 People have Smiled

Five Tips for Attending the Tucson Gem ShowIf you are a jewelry lover, chances are you have dreamed of going to the Tucson Gem Show that happens every year in Arizona. Who wouldn’t want to be surrounded by the largest gathering of miners, jewelers, designers and fellow jewelry fans?

read more
NicholeCrews | Expert | Wednesday 1 Person Smiled

Start Your Morning Off With These Greek Yogurt WafflesStart your morning off right with a healthy and delicious breakfast. Greek yogurt waffles are fluffy, while staying crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside. Waffles in the morning may sound time consuming, but they’re actually very simple to make from scratch. All you need are…

read more
NicholeCrews | Expert | Tuesday 1 Person Smiled

Satisfy Your Sweetheart's Sweet Tooth With This Candy BarkAn easy (and tasty!) recipe for Valentine's Day; this Sweetheart bark is filled with rich chocolate, festive pink swirls, lots of little conversation hearts, and sprinkles - for good measure! With Valentine’s Day upon us, nothing is sweeter for your “sweetie”, than a tasty treat like…

read more
WolfgangPuck | Partner | a week ago 1 Person Smiled

Savor This Chinois Chicken Salad TodayStaying on track has never been easier with delicious recipes like this one! This chicken salad recipe is perfect to add to your weekly menu for your and your family! Who said eating healthy can't be scrumptious?

read more
AndreaOverturf | Expert | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

Why You Should be Incorporating More Avocado Into Your DietAvocados are a nutritional powerhouse! This fruit is packed with potassium (more than a banana!) and rich in healthy fats. Avocados are also high in fiber and contain plenty of folate, B5, B6, C, Vitamin K, and Vitamin E. Because of their content, when eaten with other…

read more
NicholeCrews | Expert | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

The Peach Glazed Jumbo Shrimp That are Perfect for the Big GamePeach Glazed Jumbo Shrimp: The perfect party bite for the Big Game - a fusion of North vs. South. Let guests bring other tasty nibbles, while you wow them with this game-winning dish! There is nothing more fun to me this time of year than having friends over for the Big Game. Truth be told, I’m not the biggest football fan, but our friends…

read more
MelissaChambers | Expert | 2 weeks ago

Invite Your Best Friends Over for a Gal-entine's Day BrunchHosting gatherings is one of my favorite things to do, but decorating a stylish spread for my guests to enjoy might just top the list of favorites when it comes to entertaining. With the season of love and all things Valentine’s Day upon us, it’s time to start…

read more
MelissaChambers | Expert | 3 weeks ago

Set the Table with this Custom Place Setting for Gal-entine's Day This YearThis Valentine’s Day host a girls-only brunch complete with a stylish custom place setting, because nothing beats a personalized place setting. Creating a personalized table setting doesn’t need to be an elaborate task, it should be fun for the hostess and the guests. This pink…

read more
AudreyAdair | Expert | 3 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

3 Ways to Add the 2017 Color of the Year to Your WardrobeIf spring is your favorite season, then you’ll love 2017’s PANTONE Color Of The Year: Greenery. A “zesty yellow-green shade,” this hue is sure to spark feelings of new beginnings and what better place to start than with your closet? Here are three ways to add…

read more
MollyBurton | Expert | 3 weeks ago

3 Ways To Successfully Drop Hints for Valentine's DaySome guys are naturally gifted when it comes to finding the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day, and some just need a little extra help. Now that February is here, it’s the perfect time to start dropping little hints about this so that he’ll snag just what you’re…

read more
NicholeCrews | Expert | 3 weeks ago

The Fresh Parfaits That Your Family Will LoveSatisfy your sweet tooth with these lightened up yogurt parfaits loaded with fresh fruit, light and airy angel food cake, and protein-packed Greek yogurt! Traditionally parfaits are made with pound cake or brownies, then layered with ice cream. And while the classic recipe is delicious, you can enjoy this sweet treat just as much…

read more
Liz_Joy | Expert | 3 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

5 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized This YearAs part of my 2017 goals, organization in the home is at the top of my list. With two tornados, I mean toddlers, running wild everyday, it's easy to lose track and get consumed in the constant picking up. Staying organized is crucial to a sane mind and I've made a few changes I'd like to share if you're…

read more
AudreyAdair | Expert | 4 weeks ago

3 Tips For Achieving Cardio Fitness SuccessBikini season is just around the corner and if you’re anything like me, getting to the gym more is probably at the top of your to do list. No matter what your reasons are for starting a fitness routine, the foundation to achieving most goals is incorporating cardio. It increases blood…

read more
HeidiDaus | Partner | 4 weeks ago 3 People have Smiled

Spruce Up Your Look With This Gorgeous 3-Piece Bracelet SetHi girls! This week I launched a fabulous 3-piece bracelet set called, “Conscious Coupling”, for my January Today’s Special!! This fabulous set is available in five gorgeous colorways that are so beautiful I can’t decide which one I like more! I thought it would be fun to…

read more
MollyBurton | Expert | 4 weeks ago

How to Layer Your Jewelry with Your Winter WardrobeWith winter comes the addition of extra layers to keep warm - cozy sweaters and coats. Sometimes it feels like there’s not much you can do to accessorize when you’re all decked out in your warmest sweater. I’ve always been one of those people who love the cold weather, even though…

read more
NicholeCrews | Expert | 4 weeks ago

Switch Up Pasta Night with this Healthy Zoodle and Turkey Meatball RecipeWinter temps call for warm bowls of spaghetti and meatballs. But instead of pasta, why not enjoy this classic comfort food, and get an extra serving of veggies with zucchini noodles? Spaghetti and meatballs are such a classic! It’s easy to maintain those same delicious flavors, while sticking to…

read more
TabithaBlue | Expert | a month ago 1 Person Smiled

4 Ways to Create an At-Home SpaThe scents, the relaxing vibe, the indulgence… The spa is something we could all use, and I’m sure we’d all love, on a regular basis. But as our lives are filled with errands and chores, to-do lists and child rearing, it’s just not in the cards… and that’s not even mentioning…

read more
AndrewLessman | Partner | a month ago

Circulation and Vein Support Can Transform Your Legs, Feet, Ankles and CalvesAs requested for almost 20 years, I begin each year with our most popular New Year’s Today’s Specials: The first weekend being our Secure Complete Meal Replacement and the second weekend our Circulation and Vein Support for Healthy Legs. We just spent last weekend discussing the reliable and consistent science on the use of a low-calorie, high-protein meal replacement to achieve our weight loss goals.

read more
SuzeOrman | Partner | a month ago

Suze Orman: Your Questions AnsweredYou asked your questions and Suze has answered! Check out her answers below to find the solutions that you've been looking for!

read more
NicholeCrews | Expert | a month ago

Liven Up The Night with These Mexican Chicken Fajita BowlsMix things up this weekend and try out these mexican chicken fajita bowls! Packed with flavor, this healthier twist on your favorite dish is sure to please…

read more
AndreaOverturf | Expert | 01.20.2017 12:01 AM

Fashion Meets Function with Warrior by Danica PatrickWhen shopping for activewear, versatile pieces are at the top of my list! I love finding chic separates that can be worn to a workout and beyond. Like many of you, I’m on the go and I expect my athleisure wear to be able to keep up! Danica Patrick’s new collection, Warrior, is focused on…

read more
MingTsai | Partner | 01.20.2017 12:01 AM

Tonight's Healthy Dish: Soy-Lime Steamed Arctic CharMix up your healthy menu by trying out this seafood recipe! Steamed rather than fried, this way of cooking is healthier without losing any of the delicious taste. Everyone eating is sure to love it!

read more
AudreyAdair | Expert | 01.20.2017 12:01 AM

3 Steps To Kickstart Your Fitness RoutineThe New Year is in full swing and chances are you’ve made a few goals of your own for 2017. If beginning a fitness routine is one of them, personal trainer and dietitian, Carissa Bealert from ProForm, has some tips to make getting started simple for…

read more
VIEW MORE BLOGS

It's Fun Here, More Information

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...