CarolBrodie | Partner | 02.27.2011 5:54 PM

When-to-Watch: Please join me on February 27th, from 5-7 P.M. on HSN and be the first to see the jewelry inspired by my lifetime of dressing stars on the red carpet.
Oscar nominations were announced, and there were no big surprises in the Best Actress in a Leading Role category, where the performances of Annette Bening, Michelle Williams, Nicole Kidman, Natalie Portman and newcomer Jennifer Lawrence were recognized. But so many of us will eagerly tune in to the broadcast to see what these women will be wearing to Hollywood’s best fashion and fine jewelry show. I, for one, love to watch. Especially since I spent most of my career working with Hollywood’s A-List to find the most perfect jewels to add the sparkle and glow to their awards show ensembles.
Coined by the press, “The Queen of Diamonds”, I would arrive at their hotels and homes with body guards in tow and millions of dollars of jewelry for them to choose from. The jewelry was loaned to them for the evening and returned the next day. I have so many memorable moments, like when one of the biggest male stars on the planet returned the jewels I loaned to his wife in a diaper bag, or when a beautiful blonde starlet won an academy award, and immediately after her acceptance speech, her dad phoned me to negotiate the sale of the necklace that she borrowed. The necklace, the story and her winning performance are now a part of Hollywood history.
This year, on February 27th, I will not be in Hollywood or with any movie stars. I will actually be with you in your home sharing with you some of the most glamorous jewels inspired by Hollywood’s great jewelry runway, The Red Carpet. So tune in!
Get ready to pop a bottle of bubbly and start celebrating with me. I will teach you all about movie star style, and share with you my newest designs and the secrets I learned from the stars. Get ready for brand new bold cocktail rings, heavenly moonstones, diamonds and pearls, and earrings ablaze with star style! If you love black, wait until you see my black spinel goddess earrings! For Hollywood’s A-list men, the red carpet is always aglow with cool skinny bracelets that sparkle ever so slightly. I am gasping with excitement and passion over my new unisex karma collection of skinny bracelets accented with black and white diamonds.
» Click here to read the article where I get nicknamed "Queen of Diamonds", and find out which Oscar-winning actress's dad bought her the necklace that I outfitted her with!
See you on Oscar Sunday!
Sending you lots and lots of love and sparkle,
Carol
More from Carol Brodie:

Featured on:

Whom You Know
Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
AmyCA | New Friend | 03.11.2011 3:29 PM

PS: Regarding #103-562, I think it would look very pretty to plate it in rose gold use a pear shaped Morganite. :-)

AmyCA | New Friend | 03.10.2011 8:22 PM

Dear Carol,
Please consider bringing back item #103-562, 10.70ct Blue Topaz and Diamond/Sterling ring with other gemstones. Perhaps Smoky Quartz, Garnet, Prasiolite or Rose de France Amethyst? The ring is so pretty and got such good reviews. I think it would do as well with other colored stones. Looking forward to your next show!

meli123 | New Friend | 03.08.2011 10:31 AM

Hi Carol, OMG just saw the amazonite ring pop up on hsn.com! It's insanely beautiful. One question about it....does the amazonite match the amazonite and prasiolite stilleto earrings from awhile back? I have those and have been wanting a matching ring. The color on my computer looks a little more turq which is why I'm asking....please let me know. Thanks, your FL girlfriend Melissa.

KJ635 | New Friend | 03.07.2011 9:16 PM

Hi Carol - I love your jewelry style and designs -- very unique. No wonder you're dressing up the stars! I really hope you bring back the .25ct Diamond and Enamel Sterling Silver 3-piece Ring SetItem: 960-757 in white VERY soon. I missed out on getting it and haven't seen in back in stock. PLEASE bring it back!!! Look forward to seeing your designs in the future, too!

goinforit | New Friend | 03.06.2011 4:26 AM

Okay, I am just going to say that I literally laughed out loud with your "I can't breathe" comment. :smileyhappy: I could very nearly see you in all your excitement hee hee. But please Carol.... look away from your jewels, take a breath and hurry up and bring this stiletto earring so that we can all not breathe for a moment with you!
Passion, one of the very best words of all time when spoken by someone full of it.
Glen

goinforit | New Friend | 03.06.2011 4:14 AM

Joining your fan page now!!! Excited to see what's next is an understatement lol! OMG...... I am so over the top happy that my chalcedony and diamond earrings are coming and should arrive in the next day or two! Bonus was that while checking on them, I miraculously ran across the drusy/blue lace agate ring.... ahhhhhhhh........... simply scrumptious! Literally had my hand grabbed a dozen times by the intense sparkle and uniqueness of the setting.
One of your girlfriends,
Glen

SUNCHICK | New Friend | 03.05.2011 5:14 PM

CAROL,
I finally got the little blue evil eye! It seemed like I was checking on HSN.com every hour & then it appeared. It is just a beautiful as the others. Recently I also received the new east west ring in Prasiolite/Tsaverite and also in Pink Topaz/Sapphire they are both gorgeous. I will be waiting for the stiletto earrings on the 21st that you spoke about. I still hope you are working on a twin ring with two cushion cut square stones or two trillion shaped stones.

meli123 | New Friend | 03.04.2011 9:24 AM

Carol,
Thank you so much for writing back to me and letting me know about the new butterfly coming, I cannot wait! I just checked UPS.com and my ring and necklace should be delivered today, I promise to review them both. I look forward to each and every show and I can't wait until March 21st. Thanks again Carol, you are the best and so is Rarities!

CarolBrodie | Partner | 03.03.2011 7:11 PM

OHHHHHH... just wait until March 21st for my new stiletto earrings. They are INSANELY FABULOUS and are such a great value. I am so excited that I can't breathe. Thank you for all of your sweet sentiments. I am hugely passionate about all of my Rarities and equally as passionate about the women who wear and love them. xo

CarolBrodie | Partner | 03.03.2011 7:09 PM

I have so many amazing green gems coming -- including chrysophrase. Stay tuned and join my Rarities Fan Page on Facebook -- I post all the new pieces there as soon as they land on HSN. The chalcedony and champagne diamond earrings are coming in different variations of gemstones. Not quite sure if the blue chalcedony is coming back, but the new versions are amazing. xo

CarolBrodie | Partner | 03.03.2011 7:05 PM

I am trying to re-order these, but not sure when they will be back in stock as we are pretty much locked with jewelry orders through July. Promise to do my best...when is the wedding? You can join my Rarities page on Facebook -- it is a great way to get daily information. xo

CarolBrodie | Partner | 03.03.2011 7:02 PM

Thanks so much for your kindness. And please post reviews of your ring and pendant when they arrive.
I have a diamond butterfly that I saved for this month's show (March 21st) -- it is open and airy and less than $200.00. I hope that you LOVE it. See you for my TS on the 21st. xo

ukiegirly | New Friend | 02.28.2011 2:22 PM

Carol,
Please bring back your fabulous twin ring (the emerald cut one!), I loved it when I first saw it, couldn't justify buying it....but, now, I am expecting TWINS and I need it! :smileysurprised:) PLEASE!!!!

meli123 | New Friend | 02.28.2011 9:45 AM

Carol, I LOVED your show last night! I bought the east/west ring in green and the black buddha and I cannot wait to get them! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the butterfly in tsavorite with white topaz, I loved the sapphire version but just can't afford it right now. As always, love your designs and your amazing stories. Keep up the good work!!!

dedec | New Friend | 02.27.2011 11:15 PM

Carol, I am just sick that I didn't order the black and white diamond hoop earrings that you offered a couple of visits ago. Will you PLEASE bring them back. I have a big family wedding coming up and would love to wear them. And would love to own them period. Love your stuff but of all these are my favorites and they were a little more money so I hesitated, and now I am kicking myself....

goinforit | New Friend | 02.25.2011 2:24 AM

Carol,
Besides wanting to know if the chalcedony and champagne diamond earrings I am waitlisted for are coming back, I had a small request. A really rare and Gorgeous jewelry combo I have seen only once or twice is chrysoprase with crystal quartz on top as a doublet. Love the particular shade of green that the best chrysoprase has (especially when enhanced as a doublet) and besides being fabulous for summer, I would love to see what your incredible imagination could do with this!
Glen

goinforit | New Friend | 02.23.2011 3:36 PM

Hi Carol! I am new to the rarities line and already own 5 pieces. I want to tell you how much I love everything. You have an infectious and unique spirit that translates through the tv when you are presenting. It is clear that you are passionate about what you do! I am interested in some drop/stiletto earrings, the amazonite ones looked beautiful and would be great for summer! Waitlisted now for the chalcedony/champagne diamond earrings so I hope they are coming. Your girlfriend, Glen. :smileyhappy:

meli123 | New Friend | 02.22.2011 10:00 PM

Hi Carol,
I just saw your GORGEOUS sapphire and diamond butterfly necklace pop up on .com and I am so sad that it is out of my price range. Could you please do the exact same necklace but with semi-precious stones like amethyst and blue topaz with white topaz instead of diamonds to keep the price point a little bit lower?? I would buy it in a New York minute! The design is absolutely stunning and I would love to own one that I can afford. As always love you and all of your jewelry!

SUNCHICK | New Friend | 02.11.2011 8:48 PM

Hi Carol, I too am excited to see new things appear on HSN.com and on Feb. 27th on your next visit. I am hoping for a new Twin Ring the most. Every piece of jewelry of yours I wear I get numerous complements! If I had the money I would by one of everything!

ef1973 | New Friend | 02.11.2011 8:23 PM

hi carol-i just wanted to say thank you. i had a problem with a chain and you put me in touch with leah in customer service. she took care of everything! i am so grateful to you and leah for the amazing customer service. also saw the story on fox business about you....am SO excited for your diamond line. pls do zodiacs, lotus flowers and a ganesh! can't wait till the next show

paloma466 | New Friend | 02.07.2011 11:50 PM

hi carol...it's me again; i didn't want to sound rude or cut myself off without saying how pleased i am with all of your beautiful pieces and thank you so much for making them. every time HSN gets that beautiful ring in, they sell it out so quick i can't get one! but i am determined this time, so i wanted to ask you to bring it back one more time! it has been item# 257-844 and 960-719 on HSN and it was on my watch list but never came up on my "alerts" so i didn't get it. thank you.

paloma466 | New Friend | 02.07.2011 11:45 PM

hi carol;
you looked smashing at the awards! hey, i am new to blogging, and wrote last week regarding one of your world famous trademark rings. i haven't heard back and hope you're replying today. then again, you very well have responded and i just don't know how to GET my answer from the blog...! well, anyway, i am an AVID shopper with HSN and have bought several of your pieces. they are gorgeous and one of a kind. i MUST have the amethyst/praisiolite & white topaz double table ring

Lisa2000 | Inspirer 2 | 02.04.2011 8:31 PM

Hi Carol, still looking for a nice CUFF bracelet like the moonstone/labradorite from a year ago, anything?
How about drop Deco Diamond earrings in all white or all champaign diamonds only?? Kicking myself a million times over since missing the 10K one's that matched the deco ring.
Please keep offering 10K gold and Timeless Classic pieces 10c+ solitaire stones with very little if any embellishments in yellow or rose gold. Love my basics.
Looking forward to your show at the end of the month.

meli123 | New Friend | 02.03.2011 12:26 PM

Hi Carol,
I can't wait for the new items to start popping up on .com! I'm really hoping you'll have some new malachite pieces and some good event prices with lots of flex pay. I really look forward to your shows and I love my collection of your jewelry. Thank you for making such great designs.

Add your reply here...

Tune In Oscar Sunday for a Two-Hour Red Carpet Jewelry Special with Carol Brodie, "The Queen of Diamonds"

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎02-27-2011 05:54 PM (39 Views)

When-to-Watch: Please join me on February 27th, from 5-7 P.M. on HSN and be the first to see the jewelry inspired by my lifetime of dressing stars on the red carpet.
Oscar nominations were announced, and there were no big surprises in the Best Actress in a Leading Role category, where the performances of Annette Bening, Michelle Williams, Nicole Kidman, Natalie Portman and newcomer Jennifer Lawrence were recognized. But so many of us will eagerly tune in to the broadcast to see what these women will be wearing to Hollywood’s best fashion and fine jewelry show. I, for one, love to watch. Especially since I spent most of my career working with Hollywood’s A-List to find the most perfect jewels to add the sparkle and glow to their awards show ensembles.
Coined by the press, “The Queen of Diamonds”, I would arrive at their hotels and homes with body guards in tow and millions of dollars of jewelry for them to choose from. The jewelry was loaned to them for the evening and returned the next day. I have so many memorable moments, like when one of the biggest male stars on the planet returned the jewels I loaned to his wife in a diaper bag, or when a beautiful blonde starlet won an academy award, and immediately after her acceptance speech, her dad phoned me to negotiate the sale of the necklace that she borrowed. The necklace, the story and her winning performance are now a part of Hollywood history.
This year, on February 27th, I will not be in Hollywood or with any movie stars. I will actually be with you in your home sharing with you some of the most glamorous jewels inspired by Hollywood’s great jewelry runway, The Red Carpet. So tune in!
Get ready to pop a bottle of bubbly and start celebrating with me. I will teach you all about movie star style, and share with you my newest designs and the secrets I learned from the stars. Get ready for brand new bold cocktail rings, heavenly moonstones, diamonds and pearls, and earrings ablaze with star style! If you love black, wait until you see my black spinel goddess earrings! For Hollywood’s A-list men, the red carpet is always aglow with cool skinny bracelets that sparkle ever so slightly. I am gasping with excitement and passion over my new unisex karma collection of skinny bracelets accented with black and white diamonds.
» Click here to read the article where I get nicknamed "Queen of Diamonds", and find out which Oscar...
See you on Oscar Sunday!
Sending you lots and lots of love and sparkle,
Carol
More from Carol Brodie:

Featured on:

Whom You Know

Comments
by meli123 on ‎02-03-2011 12:26 PM

Hi Carol,
I can't wait for the new items to start popping up on .com! I'm really hoping you'll have some new malachite pieces and some good event prices with lots of flex pay. I really look forward to your shows and I love my collection of your jewelry. Thank you for making such great designs.

by Inspirer 2 Lisa2000 Inspirer 2 on ‎02-04-2011 08:31 PM

Hi Carol, still looking for a nice CUFF bracelet like the moonstone/labradorite from a year ago, anything?
How about drop Deco Diamond earrings in all white or all champaign diamonds only?? Kicking myself a million times over since missing the 10K one's that matched the deco ring.
Please keep offering 10K gold and Timeless Classic pieces 10c+ solitaire stones with very little if any embellishments in yellow or rose gold. Love my basics.
Looking forward to your show at the end of the month.

by paloma466 on ‎02-07-2011 11:45 PM

hi carol;
you looked smashing at the awards! hey, i am new to blogging, and wrote last week regarding one of your world famous trademark rings. i haven't heard back and hope you're replying today. then again, you very well have responded and i just don't know how to GET my answer from the blog...! well, anyway, i am an AVID shopper with HSN and have bought several of your pieces. they are gorgeous and one of a kind. i MUST have the amethyst/praisiolite & white topaz double table ring

by paloma466 on ‎02-07-2011 11:50 PM

hi carol...it's me again; i didn't want to sound rude or cut myself off without saying how pleased i am with all of your beautiful pieces and thank you so much for making them. every time HSN gets that beautiful ring in, they sell it out so quick i can't get one! but i am determined this time, so i wanted to ask you to bring it back one more time! it has been item# 257-844 and 960-719 on HSN and it was on my watch list but never came up on my "alerts" so i didn't get it. thank you.

by ef1973 on ‎02-11-2011 08:23 PM

hi carol-i just wanted to say thank you. i had a problem with a chain and you put me in touch with leah in customer service. she took care of everything! i am so grateful to you and leah for the amazing customer service. also saw the story on fox business about you....am SO excited for your diamond line. pls do zodiacs, lotus flowers and a ganesh! can't wait till the next show

by SUNCHICK on ‎02-11-2011 08:48 PM

Hi Carol, I too am excited to see new things appear on HSN.com and on Feb. 27th on your next visit. I am hoping for a new Twin Ring the most. Every piece of jewelry of yours I wear I get numerous complements! If I had the money I would by one of everything!

by meli123 on ‎02-22-2011 10:00 PM

Hi Carol,
I just saw your GORGEOUS sapphire and diamond butterfly necklace pop up on .com and I am so sad that it is out of my price range. Could you please do the exact same necklace but with semi-precious stones like amethyst and blue topaz with white topaz instead of diamonds to keep the price point a little bit lower?? I would buy it in a New York minute! The design is absolutely stunning and I would love to own one that I can afford. As always love you and all of your jewelry!

by goinforit on ‎02-23-2011 03:36 PM

Hi Carol! I am new to the rarities line and already own 5 pieces. I want to tell you how much I love everything. You have an infectious and unique spirit that translates through the tv when you are presenting. It is clear that you are passionate about what you do! I am interested in some drop/stiletto earrings, the amazonite ones looked beautiful and would be great for summer! Waitlisted now for the chalcedony/champagne diamond earrings so I hope they are coming. Your girlfriend, Glen. :smileyhappy:

by goinforit on ‎02-25-2011 02:24 AM

Carol,
Besides wanting to know if the chalcedony and champagne diamond earrings I am waitlisted for are coming back, I had a small request. A really rare and Gorgeous jewelry combo I have seen only once or twice is chrysoprase with crystal quartz on top as a doublet. Love the particular shade of green that the best chrysoprase has (especially when enhanced as a doublet) and besides being fabulous for summer, I would love to see what your incredible imagination could do with this!
Glen

by dedec on ‎02-27-2011 11:15 PM

Carol, I am just sick that I didn't order the black and white diamond hoop earrings that you offered a couple of visits ago. Will you PLEASE bring them back. I have a big family wedding coming up and would love to wear them. And would love to own them period. Love your stuff but of all these are my favorites and they were a little more money so I hesitated, and now I am kicking myself....

by meli123 on ‎02-28-2011 09:45 AM

Carol, I LOVED your show last night! I bought the east/west ring in green and the black buddha and I cannot wait to get them! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the butterfly in tsavorite with white topaz, I loved the sapphire version but just can't afford it right now. As always, love your designs and your amazing stories. Keep up the good work!!!

by ukiegirly on ‎02-28-2011 02:22 PM

Carol,
Please bring back your fabulous twin ring (the emerald cut one!), I loved it when I first saw it, couldn't justify buying it....but, now, I am expecting TWINS and I need it! :smileysurprised:) PLEASE!!!!

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎03-03-2011 07:02 PM

Thanks so much for your kindness. And please post reviews of your ring and pendant when they arrive.
I have a diamond butterfly that I saved for this month's show (March 21st) -- it is open and airy and less than $200.00. I hope that you LOVE it. See you for my TS on the 21st. xo

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎03-03-2011 07:05 PM

I am trying to re-order these, but not sure when they will be back in stock as we are pretty much locked with jewelry orders through July. Promise to do my best...when is the wedding? You can join my Rarities page on Facebook -- it is a great way to get daily information. xo

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎03-03-2011 07:09 PM

I have so many amazing green gems coming -- including chrysophrase. Stay tuned and join my Rarities Fan Page on Facebook -- I post all the new pieces there as soon as they land on HSN. The chalcedony and champagne diamond earrings are coming in different variations of gemstones. Not quite sure if the blue chalcedony is coming back, but the new versions are amazing. xo

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎03-03-2011 07:11 PM

OHHHHHH... just wait until March 21st for my new stiletto earrings. They are INSANELY FABULOUS and are such a great value. I am so excited that I can't breathe. Thank you for all of your sweet sentiments. I am hugely passionate about all of my Rarities and equally as passionate about the women who wear and love them. xo

by meli123 on ‎03-04-2011 09:24 AM

Carol,
Thank you so much for writing back to me and letting me know about the new butterfly coming, I cannot wait! I just checked UPS.com and my ring and necklace should be delivered today, I promise to review them both. I look forward to each and every show and I can't wait until March 21st. Thanks again Carol, you are the best and so is Rarities!

by SUNCHICK on ‎03-05-2011 05:14 PM

CAROL,
I finally got the little blue evil eye! It seemed like I was checking on HSN.com every hour & then it appeared. It is just a beautiful as the others. Recently I also received the new east west ring in Prasiolite/Tsaverite and also in Pink Topaz/Sapphire they are both gorgeous. I will be waiting for the stiletto earrings on the 21st that you spoke about. I still hope you are working on a twin ring with two cushion cut square stones or two trillion shaped stones.

by goinforit on ‎03-06-2011 04:14 AM

Joining your fan page now!!! Excited to see what's next is an understatement lol! OMG...... I am so over the top happy that my chalcedony and diamond earrings are coming and should arrive in the next day or two! Bonus was that while checking on them, I miraculously ran across the drusy/blue lace agate ring.... ahhhhhhhh........... simply scrumptious! Literally had my hand grabbed a dozen times by the intense sparkle and uniqueness of the setting.
One of your girlfriends,
Glen

by goinforit on ‎03-06-2011 04:26 AM

Okay, I am just going to say that I literally laughed out loud with your "I can't breathe" comment. :smileyhappy: I could very nearly see you in all your excitement hee hee. But please Carol.... look away from your jewels, take a breath and hurry up and bring this stiletto earring so that we can all not breathe for a moment with you!
Passion, one of the very best words of all time when spoken by someone full of it.
Glen

by KJ635 on ‎03-07-2011 09:16 PM

Hi Carol - I love your jewelry style and designs -- very unique. No wonder you're dressing up the stars! I really hope you bring back the .25ct Diamond and Enamel Sterling Silver 3-piece Ring SetItem: 960-757 in white VERY soon. I missed out on getting it and haven't seen in back in stock. PLEASE bring it back!!! Look forward to seeing your designs in the future, too!

by meli123 on ‎03-08-2011 10:31 AM

Hi Carol, OMG just saw the amazonite ring pop up on hsn.com! It's insanely beautiful. One question about it....does the amazonite match the amazonite and prasiolite stilleto earrings from awhile back? I have those and have been wanting a matching ring. The color on my computer looks a little more turq which is why I'm asking....please let me know. Thanks, your FL girlfriend Melissa.

by AmyCA on ‎03-10-2011 08:22 PM

Dear Carol,
Please consider bringing back item #103-562, 10.70ct Blue Topaz and Diamond/Sterling ring with other gemstones. Perhaps Smoky Quartz, Garnet, Prasiolite or Rose de France Amethyst? The ring is so pretty and got such good reviews. I think it would do as well with other colored stones. Looking forward to your next show!

by AmyCA on ‎03-11-2011 03:29 PM

PS: Regarding #103-562, I think it would look very pretty to plate it in rose gold use a pear shaped Morganite. :-)

Conversation Stats
24 Replies
02.27.2011 5:54 PM
0 Smiles
11 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...