JayKing | Partner | 09.18.2009 6:30 PM

September Trunk Show
September has arrived and it’s my Birthday month….it seems like I just had a birthday!  We are all really excited to offer to you High End Gallery designs that are exclusively available on the HSN website.  I know there are a lot of you that have requested “Made in the USA” pieces and I want to say this is your opportunity.  All 12 of these new designs were hand crafted right in little old Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Brian and I worked very hard and pulled all of the stops out on these designs.  I am going to share each one with you here…..
The Lapis collar and earring set is amazing.  When Brian and I sat down to design these 12 original pieces – I really don’t know how he does it – but he read my mind and helped to make my wildest dream come true.  The Lapis set is truly a “show stopper”.  The quality of the lapis is extraordinary and the corn row inlay makes it look like something that just stepped out of a museum.
The Blue Turquoise collar is out of this world. Brian and I set out to make something that was completely different than any inlay we had ever done before and I think we “mastered” this one.  The silver inlay that accents each piece of blue turquoise makes this piece “shine”.
The Mediterranean red coral pendant on the 30 strands of glimmering liquid silver is a beautiful piece.  I love the natural color of the Mediterranean coral.  It is the rarest of rare and we were really lucky to get such a beautiful coral – and the fact that we are able to offer it to you is unbelievable.  I love what Brian created with this amazing coral.  This design is intended to meet the “not as big” requests we sometimes receive.  Even though this design is not as large as what we are known for, it is big on style and value.
The Beautiful cornrow Nako Turquoise cuff will not disappoint.  The design is a “flashback” to a smaller version in multiple colors of turquoise that we created years ago.  The cuff is large and really is a “statement” piece.  This cuff was presented to “celebrities” at the Andre Agassi, “Grand Slam Children’s” fundraiser in 2008.  It was loved by each of the recipients and works well for both men and women.
The “Natural” Sleeping Beauty hand shaped disk necklace with the inlayed sterling silver caps and hook is definitely a “work of art”. Remember, that natural means, it has received no treatment of any kind, such as stabilization.  Only 1-2% of all Turquoise mined falls into this category.  The ring and earrings carry out the organic feel of this ensemble.  This particular shade of blue of turquoise is something that we don’t get to see everyday.
The Gem Grade Brazilian Rhodonite pendant and garnet necklace is a statement of our signature “Big & Bold” look.  The pendant has three large hand shaped pieces of beautiful Brazilian Rhodonite. This stone is very hard to get and when we do get it – it is very expensive.  The Dark black cherry color accented with black matrix is a site to behold.
I have saved the absolute best for last. The Gaspiate Heart on 100 strands of liquid silver necklace and earring ensemble is mind blowing.  I cannot begin to tell you how rare Gaspiate is getting. Gaspiate has only been found in 2 deposits in the world.  One was located in Canada and the other in Australia.  This Gaspiate is from Australia and each and every year it becomes more and more scarce.  When HSN asked us to create these hand made one of a kind Gallery pieces using rare stones, gaspiate was the first stone that I wanted to work with.  When Brian and I sat down and started to work on this ensemble, we knew we wanted to create something that was truly a one of a kind piece that would be loved by the lucky people that had the opportunity to purchase it.  I know how everyone loves our heart designs – I promise you this one will not disappoint!  Also, as a way to make this online only design extra special, Brian hand made each and everyone of these pendants and earrings, I think this makes this an extraordinary way to launch the .com gallery designs.  Brian even hand cut the stones. So, when I say, “no two are alike – I’m not kidding”!
I will be seeing you all the first week of October for my 14th anniversary show, I have 9 new “Mine Finds” that I can’t wait to share with you!  We will FINALLY be bringing you the much anticipated turquoise bowls.

Buffing of a Turquoise bowl –
they’re coming soon
Where in the world is Jay King?
Happy traveling and adventure hunting, J
*Online only pieces will be available September 27 while items last.

Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
AngelaUT | New Friend | 04.11.2010 2:46 PM

How do I get on waitlist for a turquoise bowl?

KarenCO | New Friend | 10.05.2009 6:58 PM

Hi Jay, I too would love one of your turquoise bowls. My home is all in white, silver, turquoise and periwinkle; very contemporary with giant futuristic equestrian paintings everywhere. You can Google kinghale gallery to see them. As an artist I appreciate beauty and have collected your exquisite jewelry for years. I attend many gem and mineral shows but your quality and pricing is better than what the wholesale venders offer. I love your stories and have learned so much from you.

ChingteIL | New Friend | 10.05.2009 2:07 PM

I would like to collect one of your exquisite turquoise bowls. Please let me know if I can sign up on waitlist. Thanks.

MarinaCA | New Friend | 10.05.2009 12:34 AM

Hi Jay, I've been waiting for your turquoise bowls to be available, I can not believe I missed it!!!! Is there a notification list where your devotees can sign up? Thank you!

LadyDiCO | New Friend | 10.04.2009 10:37 PM

I have an all white living room with turquoise and purple. I would give anything to be able to purchase one of your turquoise bowls. I love, love, love your jewelry. Please,Please,Please contact me!!!!!!!!!!

JudyID | New Friend | 10.04.2009 10:23 PM

Congradulation Jay for bringing us such beautiful jewelry. I just seen your beautiful sculptured bowls in turquosie and before I could order one I learned that they were sold out can you please!!!! ADD my name to your wait list . I would love to have one. Thank-you

juliaCA | New Friend | 10.04.2009 9:48 PM

Happy Birthday, Jay. Back at the first of the year when you were on HSN Colleen said to e-mail her if anyone was interested in a turquoise bowl. I never heard anything from her. Yesterday you said you had sold a 100 bowls and more were in the making. I very much want one and was surprised that they had already sold. Can you put me on the list for November. My birthday is in December and I'd love to have one. Also, I have many of your necklaces and earrings and enjoy them so much. Thank y

AngieFL | New Friend | 10.04.2009 4:58 PM

Hi Jay,

Can I please pre-order a lapis bowl and a turquoise bowl? I am always watching online and when I saw the turquoise bowl, it was sold out, like POOF! Please I have literally lost sleep waiting on these bowls.
Please tell me how to get them for my new home.

GloriaCA | New Friend | 10.02.2009 2:39 PM

HI JAY
I'M SO EXCITED I JUST PRE-ORDERED YOUR TURQUOISE BOWL!! CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT --IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS IN THE PICTURE--NOW I WILL BE UP AT TWO CLOCK IN THE MORNING FOR THE PRESENTATION OF THE BOWL,AND TUNNING IN FOR THE REST OF YOUR VISITS, TO SEE ALL OF YOUR GREAT JEWERLY--

GLORIA

hedyNJ | New Friend | 10.02.2009 2:03 AM

born in August, my birthstone is peridot. My other stone is Sardonyx. For more than 40 years, I have been searching for that stone. It is red with yellow veins thru it. I have yet to find it except for in a cameo. I just want the stone so I can have it cut and made into whatever piece of jewelry I want. Let me know if you can find it. Thank you. HEDY

ShirleyMT | New Friend | 10.02.2009 1:27 AM

I love your fantastic jewelry! I have some older pieces with the lobster clasp. I absolutely love your new hook closure. How can I get the newer hook closure on my beautiful pieces? If getting the newer clasp is possible, please let me know where to send my necklaces. Thank you very much.

SandraVA | New Friend | 10.01.2009 11:26 PM

I have almost everything you can see available. Love the artistry of the pieces, and it's like chocolate.....can't stop getting more! Sure, MUST have the turquoise bowls, but it looks like there's no pre-ordering. A couple of suggestions......put a small rounding at the end of the hook on your necklaces, so they don't jab into your neck like little knives. Still buy them, but you can feel them when the necklace is heavy-ish.Also, need a reference source to review the stones (with photos)!!

BeckyIN | New Friend | 10.01.2009 10:19 PM

I purchased your malachite necklace and matching earrings and they are beautiful. I am very impressed with the quality of the malachite and thank you for finally including this stone in your collection. I really wanted to purchase the additional 2 year guarantee to protect my investment and the operator said that it was not available for these pieces. Can you tell me why it wasn't?

CarolGA | New Friend | 10.01.2009 9:21 PM

Jay!! I just received my lapis collar and Sleeping Beauty disk necklace. OMG, I still can't breathe. The pictures were beautiful, but the actual pieces are amazing! My heart is still fluttering!! You and Brian are a jewelry making match made in heaven, and I feel like an Angel wearing these beautiful pieces. Wow! Wow! WOW!!

jackieNV | New Friend | 10.01.2009 7:15 PM

Would like to pre-order Turquoise Bowl....Is it possible????

LindaIL | New Friend | 10.01.2009 5:54 PM

I too would like to preorder one of your tourquoise bowls

MarianneCA | New Friend | 10.01.2009 4:47 PM

Hi Jay King. I hope, that you write a book of all your advantures with pictures and explanations of where and what is being done. That way all of us, your loyal customers and followers can dream of being there and doing what you are doing without doing it ourselves.
I envy you. I am glad, that you are enjoying what you are doing. It is fabulous. I have bought many your your fabulous creations and hope to buy many many more in the future.
Yes, I would also want one of your turquoise bowls

LindaOR | New Friend | 10.01.2009 5:40 AM

Hi Jay, I would also like to preorder a turquoise bowl. Is that possible?

PhyllisMI | New Friend | 10.01.2009 3:11 AM

Love your jewelry!! Looking forward to the turquoise bowl. Can they be preordered? Would like to get one. Phyllis

MaryAnderson | New Friend | 10.01.2009 2:12 AM

Hello Jay! I've really had fun being educated by your shows! Your stuff is beautiful. I have request please: I would love for you to offer items of my alternate birthstone for August that is Sardonxy. It is such an unusual, interesting, and pretty stone! Thanks, she said hopefully.

BethWI | New Friend | 10.01.2009 2:03 AM

Counting the days till your anniversary show. I recently purchased my 1st piece of Lapis inlay. I absolutely love it. I see that you are now adding liquid silver to your collection. I have a 20 strand necklace I purchased several years ago and I have not been able to remove the tarnish from the delicate beads. Could you please address this issue on the care of liquid silver whenever you present it on HSN? I will be watching and thanks for all the beautiful things that make us women feel special.

MarilynWI | New Friend | 10.01.2009 1:36 AM

Hi Jay....I have a question about the blue turquoise collar which I received today....the title of the page said that the collar is SLEEPING BEAUTY TURQUOISE whereas the description says twice that it's ANHUI turquoise. Which is right? It's a fantastic piece...lays so gracefully on the neckline...sure wish I could leave it the feedback it deserves. Is there a way to write you directly with questions so that you can send me the answer back? Thanks for the beauty!

PaulaAZ | New Friend | 09.30.2009 10:22 PM

Hi Jay, love your work..have about 20 pieces...give alot away as gifts...Read your blog..I know where you were...Papago Park (Hole-in -the -Wall)AZ...Hope the weather was'nt to HOT for you...Keep up the great work.

MarianneIL | New Friend | 09.30.2009 12:32 PM

I need some chunky amethyst earrings to go with your strand of amethyst beads. One or two large beads per earring would be great. Also waiting for the turquoise bowls!

MoonVA | New Friend | 09.30.2009 4:47 AM

How do I get notified of Jay King special events and jewelry pieces.
I admit it, I am an addict.

Add your reply here...

Trunk Show

by Partner JayKing on ‎09-18-2009 06:30 PM (17 Views)

September Trunk Show
September has arrived and it’s my Birthday month….it seems like I just had a birthday!  We are all really excited to offer to you High End Gallery designs that are exclusively available on the HSN website.  I know there are a lot of you that have requested “Made in the USA” pieces and I want to say this is your opportunity.  All 12 of these new designs were hand crafted right in little old Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Brian and I worked very hard and pulled all of the stops out on these designs.  I am going to share each one with you here…..
The Lapis collar and earring set is amazing.  When Brian and I sat down to design these 12 original pieces – I really don’t know how he does it – but he read my mind and helped to make my wildest dream come true.  The Lapis set is truly a “show stopper”.  The quality of the lapis is extraordinary and the corn row inlay makes it look like something that just stepped out of a museum.
The Blue Turquoise collar is out of this world. Brian and I set out to make something that was completely different than any inlay we had ever done before and I think we “mastered” this one.  The silver inlay that accents each piece of blue turquoise makes this piece “shine”.
The Mediterranean red coral pendant on the 30 strands of glimmering liquid silver is a beautiful piece.  I love the natural color of the Mediterranean coral.  It is the rarest of rare and we were really lucky to get such a beautiful coral – and the fact that we are able to offer it to you is unbelievable.  I love what Brian created with this amazing coral.  This design is intended to meet the “not as big” requests we sometimes receive.  Even though this design is not as large as what we are known for, it is big on style and value.
The Beautiful cornrow Nako Turquoise cuff will not disappoint.  The design is a “flashback” to a smaller version in multiple colors of turquoise that we created years ago.  The cuff is large and really is a “statement” piece.  This cuff was presented to “celebrities” at the Andre Agassi, “Grand Slam Children’s” fundraiser in 2008.  It was loved by each of the recipients and works well for both men and women.
The “Natural” Sleeping Beauty hand shaped disk necklace with the inlayed sterling silver caps and hook is definitely a “work of art”. Remember, that natural means, it has received no treatment of any kind, such as stabilization.  Only 1-2% of all Turquoise mined falls into this category.  The ring and earrings carry out the organic feel of this ensemble.  This particular shade of blue of turquoise is something that we don’t get to see everyday.
The Gem Grade Brazilian Rhodonite pendant and garnet necklace is a statement of our signature “Big & Bold” look.  The pendant has three large hand shaped pieces of beautiful Brazilian Rhodonite. This stone is very hard to get and when we do get it – it is very expensive.  The Dark black cherry color accented with black matrix is a site to behold.
I have saved the absolute best for last. The Gaspiate Heart on 100 strands of liquid silver necklace and earring ensemble is mind blowing.  I cannot begin to tell you how rare Gaspiate is getting. Gaspiate has only been found in 2 deposits in the world.  One was located in Canada and the other in Australia.  This Gaspiate is from Australia and each and every year it becomes more and more scarce.  When HSN asked us to create these hand made one of a kind Gallery pieces using rare stones, gaspiate was the first stone that I wanted to work with.  When Brian and I sat down and started to work on this ensemble, we knew we wanted to create something that was truly a one of a kind piece that would be loved by the lucky people that had the opportunity to purchase it.  I know how everyone loves our heart designs – I promise you this one will not disappoint!  Also, as a way to make this online only design extra special, Brian hand made each and everyone of these pendants and earrings, I think this makes this an extraordinary way to launch the .com gallery designs.  Brian even hand cut the stones. So, when I say, “no two are alike – I’m not kidding”!
I will be seeing you all the first week of October for my 14th anniversary show, I have 9 new “Mine Finds” that I can’t wait to share with you!  We will FINALLY be bringing you the much anticipated turquoise bowls.

Buffing of a Turquoise bowl –
they’re coming soon
Where in the world is Jay King?
Happy traveling and adventure hunting, J
*Online only pieces will be available September 27 while items last.

Comments
by DonnaIL on ‎09-22-2009 09:37 PM

Hi Jay, I am looking foward to seeing all of your new jewelry items, as I know everyone is! I am hoping that some of them are in the longer 21-22inches in length. Thanks to you and all of your team for all of their hard work and dedication!

by loisIL on ‎09-23-2009 10:42 AM

jay i love your items but i just checked the trunk show and most of the pieces are to pricey for me..i'm so glad i already have several of your pieces...i got them at an affordable price..wishing you the best and keep-up the good work..i know your pieces are worth it but i cannot afford a lot of them...thank-you..

by KarenMI on ‎09-23-2009 12:08 PM

Jay, I have been drooling over your jewelry for years and unfortunately have not been able to afford any yet. I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you that I believe you are a genius, an absolute treasure. I fantasize about being with you on your amazing finds, thank you for sharing your adventures and brilliant creations.

by PattiMI on ‎09-23-2009 02:47 PM

Jay, I have a few of your pieces and I love them. I have the pink opal necklace (pink is my favorite color) and I was wondering if you will ever make a ring to match it with a silver design surrounding it? I've found a couple of pieces in your trunk show that I am thinking of buying. October is my birthday month, can't wait for your show on HSN. Keep up the good work!

by TeresaFL on ‎09-23-2009 03:36 PM

Hi Jay, I love the work that you do, your life is so very interesting! To travel and see the places that you do is awesome I bet.
A question for you, have you ever thought of doing pieces in steel, so that those who can not wear silver could buy some of your piece's? I can't wear silver, but droole over your items. If only I could buy a few would be great. Nothing to fancy, just pretty everyday pieces would be nice.
Plese think about it, your selling base might be larger.

by JaneIL on ‎09-23-2009 07:33 PM

hi Jay, Love, love you.....please make a watch from your fabulous mine finds!!!

by RoseCA on ‎09-24-2009 01:24 AM

I absolutely enjoy the stones you bring to market and marvel at your artistry in their settings. I am looking for Australian black opals in pendent and ring settings. Pls advise.

by gracieFL on ‎09-24-2009 10:05 AM

JAY, YOUR JEWELRY IS LIKE LAY'S POTATOE CHIPS. NO ONE CAN HAVE JUST ONE PIECE. WILL YOU BE MAKING ANY CRITTER JEWELRY?.IN MY BOOK YOU ARE ONLY ONE OF THE THREE JEWELRY PEOPLE WITH WHOM I RESPECT. I LIKE.#1.JAY KING#2. NICKY BULTER#3 CHACO CANYON.WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE SILVER WITHOUT STONES.

by PamVA on ‎09-24-2009 11:47 AM

Jay, your designer pieces are out of this world! I think the fact that you listen to customers and try to accomodate everyone's needs is amazing. I will be watching your anniversay shows in October. Keep them coming!!

by MargiePA on ‎09-24-2009 05:49 PM

Where can I see your trunk show pieces?

by 9342 on ‎09-24-2009 08:05 PM

Jay, Have you seen Emerald Mountain Torquoise? I recently aquired a couple pieces and the stone is just beautiful..

by judithinfl_FL on ‎09-25-2009 04:54 PM

Jay, It is rediculous to tell us that you are having a trunk show and we can not view the items. I have a friend who never purchases jewelry on HSN and she received your presentation on her web-site called to tell me you had pieces that I would have been interested in, but it has been impossible for me to find the sight.....please tell us what to do in the future. I was so angry that I nearly sent everything back. Plus my daughter wanted to see the items with intention of purchasing some.

by LolaLA on ‎09-25-2009 06:00 PM

Jay,
I love your jewelry. I have purchased several pieces. However, I have purchased the salmon coral necklace and have not seen available earrings to match. Will you be offering the earrings soon? I hope so. My co-workers love my Jay King jewelry. I look forward to your shows.

by 9342 on ‎09-25-2009 06:04 PM

Jay, Please send the necklaces in nicer boxes and with better packaging. I have received many necklaces with broken pieces, and it is quite disheartening to look so forward to something and have it ruined during shipping. There has to be better boxes that could be used instead of the cheap cardboard ones.

by carolCA on ‎09-25-2009 08:32 PM

Jay,
What a treat to be able to view your trunk show prior to them being on the air. I don't know if it was because I'm an HSN cardholder or if it's because I've purchased so many of your pieces. Whatever the reason, it was truly a special showing and I loved it. I bought two pieces. Often I miss the shows if I am at work and this was a great opportunity. Please do this again.

by ElizabethWY on ‎09-26-2009 02:17 AM

I love Jay's jewelry too, and was notified of the trunk show. This trunk show invitation may have been the result of you having elected to be notified of Jay's shows via e-mail - I signed up for that notification. There's a place on his HSN page to sign up.

by TraceyNY on ‎09-26-2009 01:04 PM

Hi Jay - I have several of your pieces and love them all. I purchased your tiger's eye bead necklace (item #406-598) along with the matching earrings. I have a request for a ring to match this set. I love purchasing your pieces in sets (necklace, earrings, ring), then there's no guess work when I want to wear them. Thanks.

by DianeVA on ‎09-26-2009 08:19 PM

Jay, thank you for sending me your Trunk Show e-mail. I quickly ordered the lapis inlay necklace, the turquoise inlay necklace (which sold out in a flash), as well as a few pieces I have been eyeing for a while. I will be in Albuquerque at the balloon festival the same time you are on HSN, so I knew I had to buy before I left home. Turquoise is my birthstone, and you make it a pleasure to collect it. Good luck with your anniversary shows. Stay well and happy!

by libbyRI_1 on ‎09-27-2009 01:59 PM

Jay, where is the bowl??? it's sept. 27 and I have been searching sinch 1:00 am this mornining. it's now 11:00 am sunday morning EST, where is that bowl? i am trying to get it.

by SylviaFL on ‎09-28-2009 01:44 AM

Jay, Where are the tattoo sleeves??

by 9342 on ‎09-28-2009 06:41 AM

Hi, Jay. Welcome back. I just took a look and your new designs and they are beautiful! I am wondering if it is possible for me to preorder one of the bowls before hand? Thank you for bringing them to us.
Louise in California

by SherryOH on ‎09-28-2009 02:36 PM

Hi Jay, love you jewelry--If the bowls can be pre-ordered I for sure want one. I have been waiting for ever to purchase your tourquoise bowl. Love it Love it Love it.

by TinaFL on ‎09-28-2009 05:21 PM

Jay, as the other women before me have asked, is it possible to pre-order the turquoise bowls? Also, what are the bowl's dimensions and price? Looking forward to your show. Thank you, Tina B

by susanSC on ‎09-28-2009 05:43 PM

Hi Jay, Love this trunk show! Thanks for bringing us Made In The USA jewelry. It means alot to be able to get things that are made here:smileyhappy:

by 9342 on ‎09-28-2009 06:46 PM

Jay, love the Turquoise Bowls, too. I have seen these on the air and await them with great joy!!! I am like the other ladies. Can I buy these sooner rather than later? Love All of your Goodies!! Thanks!

by MarilynWI on ‎09-29-2009 02:00 AM

Lots of exciting new styles...and I look forward to seeing the pieces I ordered that Brian made personally. You are heading in directions that please me....fancy bails & split shanks on bracelets & fancy inlay work with gold colored borders just to mention a few. Matching pieces to make sets makes it easy to choose my ensemble. Keep it up...hope we see lots more trunk shows & special pieces.

by PattiNV on ‎09-29-2009 06:08 PM

Hello Jay, Are you ever going to bring us a purple turquoise bracelet to go with the necklace, earrings and ring of a few months ago? I really would love to have one to complete my set. Also, I am eagerly looking forward to the turquoise bowl.

by NancyHI on ‎09-30-2009 03:21 AM

Hi Jay, fabulous new pieces! One suggestion--please consider designing pendants with hinged bails. Movement and fluidity would provide a wonderful dimension, especially for the larger pendants. Thanks.

by MoonVA on ‎09-30-2009 04:47 AM

How do I get notified of Jay King special events and jewelry pieces.
I admit it, I am an addict.

by MarianneIL on ‎09-30-2009 12:32 PM

I need some chunky amethyst earrings to go with your strand of amethyst beads. One or two large beads per earring would be great. Also waiting for the turquoise bowls!

by PaulaAZ on ‎09-30-2009 10:22 PM

Hi Jay, love your work..have about 20 pieces...give alot away as gifts...Read your blog..I know where you were...Papago Park (Hole-in -the -Wall)AZ...Hope the weather was'nt to HOT for you...Keep up the great work.

by MarilynWI on ‎10-01-2009 01:36 AM

Hi Jay....I have a question about the blue turquoise collar which I received today....the title of the page said that the collar is SLEEPING BEAUTY TURQUOISE whereas the description says twice that it's ANHUI turquoise. Which is right? It's a fantastic piece...lays so gracefully on the neckline...sure wish I could leave it the feedback it deserves. Is there a way to write you directly with questions so that you can send me the answer back? Thanks for the beauty!

by BethWI on ‎10-01-2009 02:03 AM

Counting the days till your anniversary show. I recently purchased my 1st piece of Lapis inlay. I absolutely love it. I see that you are now adding liquid silver to your collection. I have a 20 strand necklace I purchased several years ago and I have not been able to remove the tarnish from the delicate beads. Could you please address this issue on the care of liquid silver whenever you present it on HSN? I will be watching and thanks for all the beautiful things that make us women feel special.

by MaryAnderson on ‎10-01-2009 02:12 AM

Hello Jay! I've really had fun being educated by your shows! Your stuff is beautiful. I have request please: I would love for you to offer items of my alternate birthstone for August that is Sardonxy. It is such an unusual, interesting, and pretty stone! Thanks, she said hopefully.

by PhyllisMI on ‎10-01-2009 03:11 AM

Love your jewelry!! Looking forward to the turquoise bowl. Can they be preordered? Would like to get one. Phyllis

by LindaOR on ‎10-01-2009 05:40 AM

Hi Jay, I would also like to preorder a turquoise bowl. Is that possible?

by MarianneCA on ‎10-01-2009 04:47 PM

Hi Jay King. I hope, that you write a book of all your advantures with pictures and explanations of where and what is being done. That way all of us, your loyal customers and followers can dream of being there and doing what you are doing without doing it ourselves.
I envy you. I am glad, that you are enjoying what you are doing. It is fabulous. I have bought many your your fabulous creations and hope to buy many many more in the future.
Yes, I would also want one of your turquoise bowls

by LindaIL on ‎10-01-2009 05:54 PM

I too would like to preorder one of your tourquoise bowls

by jackieNV on ‎10-01-2009 07:15 PM

Would like to pre-order Turquoise Bowl....Is it possible????

by CarolGA on ‎10-01-2009 09:21 PM

Jay!! I just received my lapis collar and Sleeping Beauty disk necklace. OMG, I still can't breathe. The pictures were beautiful, but the actual pieces are amazing! My heart is still fluttering!! You and Brian are a jewelry making match made in heaven, and I feel like an Angel wearing these beautiful pieces. Wow! Wow! WOW!!

by BeckyIN on ‎10-01-2009 10:19 PM

I purchased your malachite necklace and matching earrings and they are beautiful. I am very impressed with the quality of the malachite and thank you for finally including this stone in your collection. I really wanted to purchase the additional 2 year guarantee to protect my investment and the operator said that it was not available for these pieces. Can you tell me why it wasn't?

by SandraVA on ‎10-01-2009 11:26 PM

I have almost everything you can see available. Love the artistry of the pieces, and it's like chocolate.....can't stop getting more! Sure, MUST have the turquoise bowls, but it looks like there's no pre-ordering. A couple of suggestions......put a small rounding at the end of the hook on your necklaces, so they don't jab into your neck like little knives. Still buy them, but you can feel them when the necklace is heavy-ish.Also, need a reference source to review the stones (with photos)!!

by ShirleyMT on ‎10-02-2009 01:27 AM

I love your fantastic jewelry! I have some older pieces with the lobster clasp. I absolutely love your new hook closure. How can I get the newer hook closure on my beautiful pieces? If getting the newer clasp is possible, please let me know where to send my necklaces. Thank you very much.

by hedyNJ on ‎10-02-2009 02:03 AM

born in August, my birthstone is peridot. My other stone is Sardonyx. For more than 40 years, I have been searching for that stone. It is red with yellow veins thru it. I have yet to find it except for in a cameo. I just want the stone so I can have it cut and made into whatever piece of jewelry I want. Let me know if you can find it. Thank you. HEDY

by GloriaCA on ‎10-02-2009 02:39 PM

HI JAY
I'M SO EXCITED I JUST PRE-ORDERED YOUR TURQUOISE BOWL!! CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT --IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS IN THE PICTURE--NOW I WILL BE UP AT TWO CLOCK IN THE MORNING FOR THE PRESENTATION OF THE BOWL,AND TUNNING IN FOR THE REST OF YOUR VISITS, TO SEE ALL OF YOUR GREAT JEWERLY--

GLORIA

by AngieFL on ‎10-04-2009 04:58 PM

Hi Jay,

Can I please pre-order a lapis bowl and a turquoise bowl? I am always watching online and when I saw the turquoise bowl, it was sold out, like POOF! Please I have literally lost sleep waiting on these bowls.
Please tell me how to get them for my new home.

by juliaCA on ‎10-04-2009 09:48 PM

Happy Birthday, Jay. Back at the first of the year when you were on HSN Colleen said to e-mail her if anyone was interested in a turquoise bowl. I never heard anything from her. Yesterday you said you had sold a 100 bowls and more were in the making. I very much want one and was surprised that they had already sold. Can you put me on the list for November. My birthday is in December and I'd love to have one. Also, I have many of your necklaces and earrings and enjoy them so much. Thank y

by JudyID on ‎10-04-2009 10:23 PM

Congradulation Jay for bringing us such beautiful jewelry. I just seen your beautiful sculptured bowls in turquosie and before I could order one I learned that they were sold out can you please!!!! ADD my name to your wait list . I would love to have one. Thank-you

by LadyDiCO on ‎10-04-2009 10:37 PM

I have an all white living room with turquoise and purple. I would give anything to be able to purchase one of your turquoise bowls. I love, love, love your jewelry. Please,Please,Please contact me!!!!!!!!!!

by MarinaCA on ‎10-05-2009 12:34 AM

Hi Jay, I've been waiting for your turquoise bowls to be available, I can not believe I missed it!!!! Is there a notification list where your devotees can sign up? Thank you!

Conversation Stats
53 Replies
09.18.2009 6:30 PM
0 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...