The Military Trend is Marching Forward!

by HotinHollywood on ‎08-11-2010 12:47 PM (31 Views)

The military jacket has been the most coveted fashion find since it was first seen on the Balmain, Marc Jacob and Louis Vuitton runways last spring. Not only on the runways, combat-chic is undeniably the hottest look in Hollywood too! Sexy, sophisticated and flattering, the Hot in Hollywood Feminine Military Jacket is your perfect fall essential for a day at the office or a night on the town. And the best part …. for under $50 your wallet doesn’t have to jump into the trenches with you!
See you August 18th… I can’t wait!
Love,
Laurie
» shop fashion
» shop accessories
» shop all Hot in Hollywood

Watch Hot in Hollywood on HSN August 18 view Program Guide

Comments
by nicknameone on ‎08-16-2010 09:18 PM

what ever happened to diane goes hollywood? it seemed such a good pairing for two designers that appeared to be quite friendly behind the scenes as well as on screen. im not sure how two very strong and opiniated women could work together so well, but, the two of you had some very good items under the brand, which, was an option to two brands that may have become just a bit to bland. please advise. thanks.

by Melodic929 on ‎08-18-2010 06:48 PM

Laurie you really seem to be a great person genuine! I purchased 2 today's special ( black and Olive ). I also purchased the watch with the cool flip jewel thingy. Neat I love it. I bought a whole lot of your line today. Your line is really exclusive and affordable. Thank you for making it easy to shop and enjoy what we wear! You rock... Keep the styles coming darling.! Your a best friend in my head!

by CHERRYBELLY on ‎08-18-2010 06:49 PM

I can't wait to get the military jacket Today's Special. I bought one in black and one in green. The green can surprisingly be a neutral as this particular shade can go with black, taupe, latte shades and even shades of the red family (wine or burgundy). I'm only sorry that I was not able to get the camel color.

by wendy559 on ‎08-19-2010 03:46 AM

Laurie I really love the look of all that your bring to HSN, I bought 3 of the TS Military jackets blue, black, and the green. I couldn't decide and since I have lost 85 pounds in the last year. I know that I will be buying alot more things now at I only have about 5 more pound to lose. Thank you for looking out for us stay at home mom. With your line it's now easy to dress nice on a budget. : )

by Seriousbaglady1 on ‎08-21-2010 12:22 PM

I am a big fan of the military look whether it is the fashion du jour or not. I was fortunate enough to be able to order the TS in army green. However, I was very disappointed to have missed out on the Ruffle Ponte Military Jacket in Burgundy and the Park Avenue Boucle Blazer in Grey (both in medium) Please tell me you will be bringing them back on you next show! I believe it is Sept. 24.
This spring I purchased the convertible trenchcoat in black and khaki. I will be watching!

by Donna1545 on ‎08-23-2010 07:04 PM

Laurie,
Love your new fall line. You have captured the woman of all ages. I am 65 years old and in a size 2-4. I travel all over this country and some abroad. I love your line and would like to be considered as a story model. Please keep the great work coming. I am a dedicated fan and shopper.
Donna1545

by DANCER8 Admirer on ‎08-27-2010 04:56 PM

Hi Laurie, Please, bring back the ponte ruffled military jacket, I was not lucky enough to purchase it, my size sold out ! I am a small,really xsmall, but a small will do. I just love the look of this jacket and I know there are other women who feel the same, and missed out on it also. Thanks for listening. Love your line have been with you from the beginning. Take Care. Can't wait until your next visit. Dancer8

by Utm8prncs_1 on ‎08-31-2010 01:22 AM

I am TOTALLY with you Dancer! I am an xsm, but like you I could take a sm! I am SO in love with it! I tried to get the burgundy or the black and couldn't get thru for the life of me! I don't have a landline due to where I live(VERY rural),my cell was on the charger and my satellite internet was CREEPING and HANGING! When I finally got thru it said my size was sold out! A cry went out across the valley! It is SO beautiful! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Bring it back!

by am12 on ‎09-01-2010 03:06 PM

I love the styles in this line but NEED XS. Almost every other line sold at HSN offers XS. Why doesn't this line. I wear a size 4 and the size small is too BIG. I bought the boucle jacket and was so sad to have to return but the sleeves and waist were too big. You are cutting out alot of buyers because of not offering size XS.

by jenny1963 on ‎09-03-2010 09:59 PM

I love the Hot in Hollywood clothing line. I never miss a show. I am interested in becoming a story model. Is this still possible. could you let me know.

by Admirer 2 Luvinit Admirer 2 on ‎09-07-2010 12:00 AM

Get on waitlist. I was able to get a black one and it's in route! Didn't take long between waitlist to mailing. Good luck.

by Admirer 2 Luvinit Admirer 2 on ‎09-07-2010 12:03 AM

Get on waitlist. I was able to get a black one and it's in route! Didn't take long between waitlist to mailing. Good luck. Oops sorry, I was talking about the pleather one.

by jadeyny on ‎09-18-2010 11:38 PM

Hey Laurie, Any chance that you'll bring back that fabulous 'Sparkle & Shine' handbag from a couple of years ago? I had the Purple Snake print version and LOVED it! It was my absolute favorite bag. Sadly I was robbed at work. My replacement bag doesn't hold a candle to my old bag. I'd be thrilled if I could get that bag again. The snake print was so gorgeous. I'd be equally happy to get it in an emerald green or a marine blue. Thanks for the fantastic styles! - jade, nyc

by pamelawh on ‎09-22-2010 05:35 PM

Laurie
will you be repeating 961-490 would dearly love to have that top. i tried to get it but online wasn't quick enough

by pamelawh on ‎09-22-2010 06:01 PM

any chance that you will make cargo leggings? pockets on the leg with zip ankles would be super cool in olive green.

by wndyjrod03 on ‎09-26-2010 01:42 AM

Laurie, I love you clothes and this fall event was really exciting to watch. I was so upset that I was not able to get the slouchy boots in my size. Will you be bringing more in soon? I really hope so because those boots are sooo in this season and like you said you need a good pair of boots for the fall, even if you do live in Arizona!! LOL

by Winamac on ‎10-19-2010 10:04 AM

Hi Laurie--please bring in some earrings that are larger and longer but that are NOT so heavy! There are a lot of modified chandelier style earrings that are larger in scale and very in style. Also, please bring in shoes that are 2.5 inches or so--I love the dress shoes with the platform in the black and red patent, but they are too high for me. I would also like to see some cute boots without such a high heel--not flats, but not 3 or 4 inches ! Thanks Winamac

by FunnyLady2009 on ‎06-11-2011 02:19 AM

I love all military inspired fashions. Takes me back to my navy days many moons ago.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.