CarolBrodie | Partner | 03.16.2010 6:48 PM

When Rose de France and diamond flower rings are blooming in March; and red ruby cherry blossoms are dangling from 10k gold branches; and black sapphire and turquoise blue magnesite butterflies are floating on black spinel, Spring has surely sprung. And what a season it will be when I present my amazing new collection to you on March 20th.

So, speaking of amazing, it appears that I may be overusing my most favorite word, so I am dedicating this magnificent collection to a whole new way of saying amazing.  So here it goes… you asked me for the rose cut vermeil link necklace that I am wearing in my HSN photo and I have created the most awesome 35-inch version for this show.  And speaking of stunning, wait until you see the new prasiolite/tsavorite ring and earrings – they are the color of freshly cut grass and are truly astonishing. The new Brazilian wood and agate and gold drusy necklaces are truly a Rarity and have been selected by our favorite talk show host to feature in the April issue of her magazine – how incredible, right?
Have you noticed that I have not used amazing once to describe any of these pieces?  For me, the highlight of the collection is my diamond anchor pendant… I created this to celebrate International Women’s Month. When I was asked to design one piece that would encompass the spirit of women, my first thought was the anchor… in diamonds of course. Diamonds are the symbol of strength, purity and everlasting love (not to mention April’s birth stone) and the Latin name is diamas meaning the unconquerable.  The anchor is the talisman representing security, protection, support and balance.  I created Rarities to celebrate and empower women – the anchor serves as a spectacular piece of jewelry and as an icon of enduring strength and beauty.  Anchors Aweigh girlfriends… time to bask in all your glory. Cheers!!!
Lots of love,
Carol
PS-Don’t forget to meet me on Facebook so that we can friend each other and start a bejeweled dialogue…See you there. xx

Check out this Rarities "Art Deco" ring featured in InStyle magazine!

Interview with More magazine

Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
sacha12 | New Friend | 09.09.2010 1:02 PM

Hi Carol,
I'm a big fan of your jewlery, in your fall show you had a beautiful set of necklace, ring and earing with Crown Spring Turquoise and Diamonds. The items are for the 14K White Gold PendantItem: 559-847 and the 14K earrings Item: 559-835 and finally the ring I could not locate the item number. Could you please consider bring back these item I will have a 25th anniversary in June 2011 and I would love to be able to purchase these as my anniversary present.
Best Wishes,

schic | New Friend | 05.22.2010 12:19 AM

I sent a request for the chalcedony and sapphire earrings asking you when they would be available. I never got an answer and no one at HSN would waitlist me for thes earrings. They came and went yesterday again. Would you please let me know if I can get these earrings or if you will do them again. Thanks

CalifGal279 | New Friend | 04.27.2010 7:44 PM

Unfortunately for me when I received this ring the diamond color was awful. HSN needs to really check the quality before they put a piece of jewelry in stock to sell. Some buyers received great rings, while the one I received looked as though it had been worn and some diamonds were scratched. The quality was nothing like I expected and the color was really poor. I was disappointed, as when this was shown on the program it looked wonderful.

spence900 | Admirer 1 | 04.21.2010 7:25 PM

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ANY NEW CROWN SPRING IS COMING AGAIN EVER?THANKS

spence900 | Admirer 1 | 04.21.2010 7:23 PM

Carol are any NEW Crown Spring pieces coming in April or upcoming shows? I would appreciate ANY info if anyone knows and is reading this. I know only a small vein of it was found but was what Carol put out all of it? Or should we expect new pieces. Please let me know,anyone out there Thanks :smileyhappy:

NaplesLady | New Friend | 04.20.2010 3:13 AM

Hi Carol~ I purchased my first pair of earrings a few weeks ago and tonight I ordered pair number three! I am amazed at what a value I have gotten on your clearance section! I am delighted and thank you for bringing affordable gorgeous Gems to us! Stay Beautiful!

Darienka | New Friend | 04.19.2010 1:21 PM

Carol,
Last summer, you were selling a tassel necklace on HSN, I believe it came in coral and turquoise and was set in silver. Will this item be back anytime soon? I missed it and regret it terribly. It would be a nice and affordable piece of jewelry for summer 2010. Thank you!
D.

DeeNY | New Friend | 04.11.2010 6:02 PM

Carol -- Please, please bring back the Indian silver and rose-cut diamond eternity ring! I would like another. Two stacked makes the perfect statement. I also never had the chance to purchase the DDG coordinating bracelet.

ladyjusticeFL | New Friend | 04.11.2010 2:59 PM

Carol, will you PRETTY PLEASE bring back the london blue topaz and diamond ring? I was able to get the pendant, but missed out on the ring and I check hsn EVERYDAY (literally)to see if the ring is back. I'm begging you!

GinaLeeIN | New Friend | 04.11.2010 4:55 AM

Please Carol try to bring back these beautiful pieces-evil eye pendant and Budda ring! Or if any of you out there reading this and was thinking of sending there's back?? I am totally interested! I have two baby girls that I planned on handing these down too. Help Carol!!!! xoxoxoxo

GinaLeeIN | New Friend | 04.11.2010 4:51 AM

Carol,I think I might cry. I was onn waitlist for your evil eye pendant since the second week of march and I just checked with customer service again like for the third time and somehow I was overlooked!!! And now they say waitlist is not available! I really could cry. Oh and also I have been asking you to bring back the Budda ring-and I just found out that you said you wont bring it back! Im having a bad day hugh! Let down twice in one day. Can you please help me? xoxo

OliviaCA | New Friend | 04.05.2010 5:57 PM

I was on waitlist for the London blue topaz and blue diamond ring but unfortunately did not receive it. I purchased the amethys and red diamond ring and really love it but still wish I could have the London blue!! Carol, please bring back the London blue topaz and blue diamond ring!!!!

GinaLeeIN | New Friend | 04.04.2010 8:18 AM

Budda Budda Budda! Where is the Budda Ring Carol? And I have been on waitlist for the evil eye pendent. Where is it!!!!!!!! Got your swiss blue topaz and saphireleaf ring_LOVE it!!Amazing!

hayden19IL | New Friend | 04.04.2010 12:39 AM

Carol,
Are you going to bring back the smoky quartz 10K earring that is somewhat triangular shaped? It also came in rose quartz and blue chalcedony. They looked very pretty and each time I tried to order they had sold out. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK!!!!!

DebbieCA | New Friend | 04.03.2010 10:48 PM

Hi Carol, Could you remake your earrings 490-725 in the green, but with posts rather than leverbacks. Some of us wore waaaay too heavy of earrings in the 70's and our pierce is elongated and we need to keep it covered.(Please make sure the post is a BIG one! Thanks!!!

RCA | New Friend | 04.03.2010 10:29 PM

Carol - I am in love with my caribbean chalcedony crown ring... tho' one prong was sticking out in a weird way. I love my ring too much to return... so I brought it to a very reputable jeweler in Los Angeles. He said that the one prong had been repaired... poorly. It is darker (not a gold color?) than the rest and it will not lay down over the stone as the others do. What's going on? You all had to notice that there was a break in it... but to repair it in a sub-par way? I'm disappointed.

RMDLA | New Friend | 03.29.2010 3:02 PM

The design on the 35 inch hammered circle necklace is amazing. I have been fixated on this necklace since I saw you wearing it in the Rarities promo shot. They style is fabulous - very chic, original, and modern, yet still classic (not trendy). I would have kept it if it had been done in 10K or 14K. Many of us would be willing to pay more for this necklace in 10K or 14K. Really! Please, please do this necklace in 10K or 14K gold! I promise that you will have buyers! I am a devoted customer!

9342 | New Friend | 03.28.2010 2:29 PM

Carol, I have ordered 10 tatoo bracelets. I was touched when you told the story of how you took your bracelet off when someone was having trouble or tragedy. I have the star of david on which is my last bracelet. I have recently taken off my cross off due to a friend's sister passing. When will they go on sale again? I miss wearing my cross bracelet so much. Thank you also for the comment you made on HSN. NOt everything has to be everyone's business. These bracelets are heart filled.

9342 | New Friend | 03.28.2010 4:16 AM

HELLO CAROL. Love your work but a bit $$$$$$ .WE do not live on the WEST coast and are not made of money.Your jewelry is great but should be matched to everyone's budget. NOT LIVING in LA or NY .SORRY WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SALE .

BSMO | New Friend | 03.27.2010 12:10 AM

Hope Suzanne from GA is checking inventory online. The Crown Spring pendant she is asking for is showing back in stock tonight. Good Luck.

suzanneGA | New Friend | 03.24.2010 12:48 PM

Carol! I love rarities.. after I received my first piece it was so beautiful that I ordered every piece of the crown springs in the Diamond and White Gold and the Diamond and yellow gold. I could not get the white gold pendant and I must have it.. must must must... 559-847 Diamond 14K WG Crown Springs Turquoise pendant.. HSN can't help.. believe me I have tried.. Rarities is my new addiction.. It is like St John.. you can't stop with a few pieces.. you must have the collection!

9342 | New Friend | 03.22.2010 7:36 PM

I just want to thank you for making such fabulous jewelry available to us all by offering flexpay! I just ordered the vermeil link necklace yesterday for my birthday! Can hardly wait for it to arrive!I know it will be a piece I will wear forever! I have bought many pieces already from you and every one has been superb!Many thanks!

LizzieNY | New Friend | 03.22.2010 5:51 PM

Hi Carol-Watched Sat and saw you addressed some of the blog comments so I'm asking again about the 12ct pink amethyst necklace #420-531. I am a huge fan, have the green jade earring and green jade diamond ring, topaz ring, laboradite ring/earrings. I am desperate to get this necklace, have it in the smokey! Have even been searching Ebay! Help!! Excited about the coral for the summer shows!

KittyMD | New Friend | 03.20.2010 11:39 PM

I just ordered the Labradorite (Snow White) crown ring and earrings. I can't wait to get them. Thank you for using Sterling Silver!!!!! I prefer silver/white gold/platinum for my skin tone. Please make more crown rings using silver, and your private turquoise mine stones in silver. Thank you.

CarolOH | New Friend | 03.20.2010 11:10 PM

I just saw part of you show 3-20-10. Was very interested in the black cuff w/ coral inlay that was previewed quickly, but never saw it come up. Item 307-201 I found in other colors, but not in the coral. Can you help?
Thanks. Carol

Add your reply here...

Spring Has Sprung

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎03-16-2010 06:48 PM (148 Views)

When Rose de France and diamond flower rings are blooming in March; and red ruby cherry blossoms are dangling from 10k gold branches; and black sapphire and turquoise blue magnesite butterflies are floating on black spinel, Spring has surely sprung. And what a season it will be when I present my amazing new collection to you on March 20th.

So, speaking of amazing, it appears that I may be overusing my most favorite word, so I am dedicating this magnificent collection to a whole new way of saying amazing.  So here it goes… you asked me for the rose cut vermeil link necklace that I am wearing in my HSN photo and I have created the most awesome 35-inch version for this show.  And speaking of stunning, wait until you see the new prasiolite/tsavorite ring and earrings – they are the color of freshly cut grass and are truly astonishing. The new Brazilian wood and agate and gold drusy necklaces are truly a Rarity and have been selected by our favorite talk show host to feature in the April issue of her magazine – how incredible, right?
Have you noticed that I have not used amazing once to describe any of these pieces?  For me, the highlight of the collection is my diamond anchor pendant… I created this to celebrate International Women’s Month. When I was asked to design one piece that would encompass the spirit of women, my first thought was the anchor… in diamonds of course. Diamonds are the symbol of strength, purity and everlasting love (not to mention April’s birth stone) and the Latin name is diamas meaning the unconquerable.  The anchor is the talisman representing security, protection, support and balance.  I created Rarities to celebrate and empower women – the anchor serves as a spectacular piece of jewelry and as an icon of enduring strength and beauty.  Anchors Aweigh girlfriends… time to bask in all your glory. Cheers!!!
Lots of love,
Carol
PS-Don’t forget to meet me on Facebook so that we can friend each other and start a bejeweled dialogue…See you there. xx

Check out this Rarities "Art Deco" ring featured in InStyle magazine!

Interview with More magazine

Comments
by G_LeeIN on ‎03-16-2010 08:01 PM

Carol, Please bring back your green jade budda ring in size 7 for your March show!! Please! I have been waiting for that ring ever since the first time i laid eyes on you in December! And I pray that you will have a special price on it for your show as well! I would love to purchace two of them! Also I love that you have a new blue topaz/diamond and a new citrine/diamond ring.Just wish the stone was larger!!Im on the fence about it because i am a large stone lover!

by 9342 on ‎03-18-2010 01:00 AM

Carol Hoping you bring back your sterling rose cut ring item #259-300 back for your March show. I was so disappointed that is was sold out in my size which is a 7.Your jewelry is fabulous. Looking forward for your show on the 20th.

by stacyUT on ‎03-18-2010 01:41 AM

Carol, The prices for this month's collection shocking! Rose de france earings $800? Love them but, no gold no diamonds. These stone are not rare!! I'm speaking out because the quality is going down (as you can see by the ratings on your TSV) but the prices are going up?? Please help us understand when you return this weekend. Who on HSN is doing Vermeil necklaces for $700. What is setting your brand apart that we should pay these prices? Someone in the chain is not doing their job!! HELP!!!

by 9342 on ‎03-18-2010 06:04 AM

AMEN STACY FROM UT.! I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YA!

by 9342 on ‎03-18-2010 05:52 PM

Hey Carl!!!! Thanx for bringin back the evil eye!!! I just got it!!xoxoxoxo

by 9342 on ‎03-19-2010 03:30 PM

Carol, There is no way you are forty-seven! I would have guessed you to be about thirty-eight! You look AMAZING! I can't wait to watch you on the show at three am! Hoping to see the budda ring!xoxo thanx!

by LizzieNY on ‎03-19-2010 04:31 PM

Will you bring back the large east west amethyst necklace?? Pretty pls, you said your greatest its were coming back soon. I hope this is one of them!

by LauraLeighOH on ‎03-20-2010 03:44 AM

I have tried to order the evil eye pendant TWICE and was placed on back order for 45 days. This item is very popular but the availability is sparse. What will it take to get this pendant?

by 9342 on ‎03-20-2010 07:11 PM

Hi Carol Watched your show,you have alot of amazing pieces.But sad to say the item I was most waiting for did not return. I was hoping you'd bring back item 259-300 sterling rose cut ring. Very disappointed!

by stacyUT on ‎03-20-2010 10:34 PM

Thankyou, for educating me on the long vermeil necklace! Then I saw the 28ct Rose de france earings and floral ring, to die for! Had to have all three. I,m going to Monaco next Februrary for my 20th Anniversary, now I will have the most beautiful jewelry to celebrate such a momentous occasion! Thanks again Carol...

by Margie on ‎03-20-2010 11:08 PM

Dear Carol,I just watched your show and just have to tell you I love your personality!Your mom must be so very proud of you!Wish I could afford to buy some of your beautiful creations but can't right now because of having to divorce a husband of over 30 years...so I'm starting life over on my own.But I have promised myself that I will treat myself to a piece of your breath taking jewelry when I'm a little better off financially.I'm looking fwd. to your next show! Hugs to you :smileyhappy:

by CarolOH on ‎03-20-2010 11:10 PM

I just saw part of you show 3-20-10. Was very interested in the black cuff w/ coral inlay that was previewed quickly, but never saw it come up. Item 307-201 I found in other colors, but not in the coral. Can you help?
Thanks. Carol

by KittyMD on ‎03-20-2010 11:39 PM

I just ordered the Labradorite (Snow White) crown ring and earrings. I can't wait to get them. Thank you for using Sterling Silver!!!!! I prefer silver/white gold/platinum for my skin tone. Please make more crown rings using silver, and your private turquoise mine stones in silver. Thank you.

by LizzieNY on ‎03-22-2010 05:51 PM

Hi Carol-Watched Sat and saw you addressed some of the blog comments so I'm asking again about the 12ct pink amethyst necklace #420-531. I am a huge fan, have the green jade earring and green jade diamond ring, topaz ring, laboradite ring/earrings. I am desperate to get this necklace, have it in the smokey! Have even been searching Ebay! Help!! Excited about the coral for the summer shows!

by 9342 on ‎03-22-2010 07:36 PM

I just want to thank you for making such fabulous jewelry available to us all by offering flexpay! I just ordered the vermeil link necklace yesterday for my birthday! Can hardly wait for it to arrive!I know it will be a piece I will wear forever! I have bought many pieces already from you and every one has been superb!Many thanks!

by suzanneGA on ‎03-24-2010 12:48 PM

Carol! I love rarities.. after I received my first piece it was so beautiful that I ordered every piece of the crown springs in the Diamond and White Gold and the Diamond and yellow gold. I could not get the white gold pendant and I must have it.. must must must... 559-847 Diamond 14K WG Crown Springs Turquoise pendant.. HSN can't help.. believe me I have tried.. Rarities is my new addiction.. It is like St John.. you can't stop with a few pieces.. you must have the collection!

by BSMO on ‎03-27-2010 12:10 AM

Hope Suzanne from GA is checking inventory online. The Crown Spring pendant she is asking for is showing back in stock tonight. Good Luck.

by 9342 on ‎03-28-2010 04:16 AM

HELLO CAROL. Love your work but a bit $$$$$$ .WE do not live on the WEST coast and are not made of money.Your jewelry is great but should be matched to everyone's budget. NOT LIVING in LA or NY .SORRY WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SALE .

by 9342 on ‎03-28-2010 02:29 PM

Carol, I have ordered 10 tatoo bracelets. I was touched when you told the story of how you took your bracelet off when someone was having trouble or tragedy. I have the star of david on which is my last bracelet. I have recently taken off my cross off due to a friend's sister passing. When will they go on sale again? I miss wearing my cross bracelet so much. Thank you also for the comment you made on HSN. NOt everything has to be everyone's business. These bracelets are heart filled.

by RMDLA on ‎03-29-2010 03:02 PM

The design on the 35 inch hammered circle necklace is amazing. I have been fixated on this necklace since I saw you wearing it in the Rarities promo shot. They style is fabulous - very chic, original, and modern, yet still classic (not trendy). I would have kept it if it had been done in 10K or 14K. Many of us would be willing to pay more for this necklace in 10K or 14K. Really! Please, please do this necklace in 10K or 14K gold! I promise that you will have buyers! I am a devoted customer!

by RCA on ‎04-03-2010 10:29 PM

Carol - I am in love with my caribbean chalcedony crown ring... tho' one prong was sticking out in a weird way. I love my ring too much to return... so I brought it to a very reputable jeweler in Los Angeles. He said that the one prong had been repaired... poorly. It is darker (not a gold color?) than the rest and it will not lay down over the stone as the others do. What's going on? You all had to notice that there was a break in it... but to repair it in a sub-par way? I'm disappointed.

by DebbieCA on ‎04-03-2010 10:48 PM

Hi Carol, Could you remake your earrings 490-725 in the green, but with posts rather than leverbacks. Some of us wore waaaay too heavy of earrings in the 70's and our pierce is elongated and we need to keep it covered.(Please make sure the post is a BIG one! Thanks!!!

by hayden19IL on ‎04-04-2010 12:39 AM

Carol,
Are you going to bring back the smoky quartz 10K earring that is somewhat triangular shaped? It also came in rose quartz and blue chalcedony. They looked very pretty and each time I tried to order they had sold out. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK!!!!!

by GinaLeeIN on ‎04-04-2010 08:18 AM

Budda Budda Budda! Where is the Budda Ring Carol? And I have been on waitlist for the evil eye pendent. Where is it!!!!!!!! Got your swiss blue topaz and saphireleaf ring_LOVE it!!Amazing!

by OliviaCA on ‎04-05-2010 05:57 PM

I was on waitlist for the London blue topaz and blue diamond ring but unfortunately did not receive it. I purchased the amethys and red diamond ring and really love it but still wish I could have the London blue!! Carol, please bring back the London blue topaz and blue diamond ring!!!!

by GinaLeeIN on ‎04-11-2010 04:51 AM

Carol,I think I might cry. I was onn waitlist for your evil eye pendant since the second week of march and I just checked with customer service again like for the third time and somehow I was overlooked!!! And now they say waitlist is not available! I really could cry. Oh and also I have been asking you to bring back the Budda ring-and I just found out that you said you wont bring it back! Im having a bad day hugh! Let down twice in one day. Can you please help me? xoxo

by GinaLeeIN on ‎04-11-2010 04:55 AM

Please Carol try to bring back these beautiful pieces-evil eye pendant and Budda ring! Or if any of you out there reading this and was thinking of sending there's back?? I am totally interested! I have two baby girls that I planned on handing these down too. Help Carol!!!! xoxoxoxo

by ladyjusticeFL on ‎04-11-2010 02:59 PM

Carol, will you PRETTY PLEASE bring back the london blue topaz and diamond ring? I was able to get the pendant, but missed out on the ring and I check hsn EVERYDAY (literally)to see if the ring is back. I'm begging you!

by DeeNY on ‎04-11-2010 06:02 PM

Carol -- Please, please bring back the Indian silver and rose-cut diamond eternity ring! I would like another. Two stacked makes the perfect statement. I also never had the chance to purchase the DDG coordinating bracelet.

by Darienka on ‎04-19-2010 01:21 PM

Carol,
Last summer, you were selling a tassel necklace on HSN, I believe it came in coral and turquoise and was set in silver. Will this item be back anytime soon? I missed it and regret it terribly. It would be a nice and affordable piece of jewelry for summer 2010. Thank you!
D.

by NaplesLady on ‎04-20-2010 03:13 AM

Hi Carol~ I purchased my first pair of earrings a few weeks ago and tonight I ordered pair number three! I am amazed at what a value I have gotten on your clearance section! I am delighted and thank you for bringing affordable gorgeous Gems to us! Stay Beautiful!

by Admirer 1 spence900 Admirer 1 on ‎04-21-2010 07:23 PM

Carol are any NEW Crown Spring pieces coming in April or upcoming shows? I would appreciate ANY info if anyone knows and is reading this. I know only a small vein of it was found but was what Carol put out all of it? Or should we expect new pieces. Please let me know,anyone out there Thanks :smileyhappy:

by Admirer 1 spence900 Admirer 1 on ‎04-21-2010 07:25 PM

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ANY NEW CROWN SPRING IS COMING AGAIN EVER?THANKS

by CalifGal279 on ‎04-27-2010 07:44 PM

Unfortunately for me when I received this ring the diamond color was awful. HSN needs to really check the quality before they put a piece of jewelry in stock to sell. Some buyers received great rings, while the one I received looked as though it had been worn and some diamonds were scratched. The quality was nothing like I expected and the color was really poor. I was disappointed, as when this was shown on the program it looked wonderful.

by schic on ‎05-22-2010 12:19 AM

I sent a request for the chalcedony and sapphire earrings asking you when they would be available. I never got an answer and no one at HSN would waitlist me for thes earrings. They came and went yesterday again. Would you please let me know if I can get these earrings or if you will do them again. Thanks

by sacha12 on ‎09-09-2010 01:02 PM

Hi Carol,
I'm a big fan of your jewlery, in your fall show you had a beautiful set of necklace, ring and earing with Crown Spring Turquoise and Diamonds. The items are for the 14K White Gold PendantItem: 559-847 and the 14K earrings Item: 559-835 and finally the ring I could not locate the item number. Could you please consider bring back these item I will have a 25th anniversary in June 2011 and I would love to be able to purchase these as my anniversary present.
Best Wishes,

Conversation Stats
36 Replies
03.16.2010 6:48 PM
0 Smiles
25 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...