CarolBrodie | Partner | 01.27.2012 3:48 PM

To own the ultimate, celebrity all-time, most-requested style of jewelry, please tune in at midnight on February 2nd for the launch of my Today’s Star Style Special! February Rarities is all about Star Style. Whether selecting that one-of-a-kind jewel inspired by an antiquity, or a red-carpet-ready classic movie star drop earring, Hollywood Stars have a team of stylists who help them get ready for their Red Carpet moments. Imagine if an A-list movie star were walking the red carpet and her dress unraveled at the seams! The photograph would run around the world and could ruin her image. Stars take no chances in this new society of social media, where every image will be seen by hundreds of millions of their fans. Their stylists make sure that every hair is coiffed; that the dress fits like a glove; that the shoe is the perfect height; and that jewels sparkle like the sun. Please join me this February for your walk down the red carpet. I will share a collection with you inspired by ten years of styling the stars. Lucky for you, these gems are affordably fabulous so that you can keep your Rarities forever.

Did you know that most of the movie stars borrow their baubles and need to return them the next day? For more behind the scenes stories and the most incredibly jewel-icious collection, tune in to Rarities Fine Jewelry with ME on February 2nd from midnight to 2 a.m., 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.; and on February 5th from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m. and 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Lights, Camera, Action - Signature Classic Styles that light up the Red Carpet

Blush Rush - Blush tones and pale pinks ruled the Red Carpet

Black and White - Jewels that are bold and strike the perfect balance of modern and magical

Color Play - Nothing pops on the Red Carpet like a bold flash of cool color

Eccentricities - The jewels that take your breath away. Worn once and remembered for eternity

See you at the stroke of midnight on February 2nd! I am beyond excited to share everything with you!

Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
melannben | New Friend | 07.12.2012 11:58 PM

i know that everyone is asking and commiting on carol brodie's jewelery, however, if i can change the subject for a few seconds. CAROLE CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US WHERE YOU PURCHASE YOUR KIMONO STYLE TOPS YOU WEAR DURING YOUR JEWELRY PRESENTATIONS ON HSN? OR IF YOU WILL BE BRINGING A LINE OF CLOTHING(TOPS) TO HSN, SOON? THOSE TOPS ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! PLEASE SAY, "YES"

Iris58 | New Friend | 03.15.2012 12:33 PM

That's exciting to hear you'll be bringing a line of kimono tops based on yours...you're a style maven and impeccably dressed. I love watching your shows and try to pick up at least one piece each time. They're irresistable and so unique and unlike any other line in retail or home shopping. Really couture stuff and those of us with a discriminating pallette like you really appreciate it. Keep it up! Iris (again :-)

Iris58 | New Friend | 03.15.2012 12:28 PM

HI Carol- I've written you before but unfortunately hadn't heard back so am trying again via your blog. I love your pieces and have about 6 now. I'm hoping and asking if you can please bring back the Evil Eye Watch in all stainless (i.e.not a leather strap), or perhaps even with interchangeable straps, but I'm definitely interested in the all stainless....could you PLEASE bring it back? (even with a bigger face would be FAB!)Best regards, Iris

WimberleyTX | New Friend | 03.13.2012 10:00 PM

Hi Carol, I keep seeing this wonderful gold tone tank watch in old videos. I missed it. :smileysad:. But But but is there anyway you can bring it back just a little different. Tank Watch with diamonds or a White Zircon face. I would really like your original one with the Zircon or a Diamond face watch. Tank style is awesome and that would be fantastic. You are such a doll. HSN got a rarity when they got you! :smileyhappy:

nuts4rarities | New Friend | 03.12.2012 9:48 PM

THANK YOU Carol, you are such a beautiful person! If you are able to bring back the "Wings of Love" I will be wearing them in honor of my grandmother...of course I will be joining you on March 18th, can't wait to see you & your new jewels! xox

spence900 | Admirer 1 | 03.07.2012 3:42 PM

Thanks for answering back,the pendant chain looks like the new labradorite chain #164-148 The pendant on that chain showed up as an introduction to your hsn page with the spinel ring and tourmaline necklace(both of which I own and love)but this mysterious pendant is driving me CRAZY!!!I have to have it.It looks like different shaped stones with no backing similar to the stainedglass look.I figured it would be in this show because the labradorite chain looks so similar,Please help thanks,D

CarolBrodie | Partner | 03.06.2012 10:37 PM

I have just asked HSN for the tenth time. I hope they will agree to re-order... I want to bring the Wings of Love back as well... it is one of my MOST favorite pieces. Hopefully we will get them back. Please be patient and join me on March 18th... See you then. xox

CarolBrodie | Partner | 03.06.2012 10:35 PM

Hi there. I am not sure which pendant you are referring to... I have done many multi-gem pendants on black rhodium... do you have a style number? I don't think I will be doing wood in the near future, but I am definitely working on some cool drusy. I never know when the jewelry will be presented as it all depends on HSN and how they want to build the shows. We have hundreds of amazing pieces on order. Thank you for taking the time to post. Been so busy... thank you for your patience. xo

blanch113 | New Friend | 02.28.2012 10:43 AM

Hi Carol. I am a new customer. So far I only have a couple pieces,but I really love them. I was so excited to read from previous fans,that you will bring your beautiful tops you wear! The few times I have caught your shows I always think,"she should carry a line of pretty tops,like hers!"

spence900 | Admirer 1 | 02.24.2012 3:41 PM

Hi Carol,I see you are skipping some of the questions from your LOYAL longtime fans,hmmm?:smileywink:Can you please tell me if that multi-gem pendant on black rhodium chain will be in the March show?And will you be doing anymore wood drusy pieces again?Thanks,D

nuts4rarities | New Friend | 02.23.2012 9:48 PM

Hi Carol, I am one of those people that just enjoys to sit back & read all the posts & NEVER comments but today I saw the "Wings of Love" pop up & was gone in a matter of seconds, now I understand why a lot of people who missed out on it want it & have asked you to PLEASE bring them back! I know you said HSN will not be re-ordering them, but can you PLEASE bring them back in champagne diamonds? This would give the people (me) who missed out the 1st time around a shot at them?

catwomanluvsu | New Friend | 02.22.2012 5:27 PM

Dear Carol I want to thank you for all the beautiful jewelry that you make for us. Im a full time mom and going through radiation treatment for breast cancer. Everyday I go in for treatment the ladies at the clinic when theyre setting me up for treatment start looking to see if I have a new piece of your jewelry on. They love your jewelry too. They love your wishbone necklace, my wish is that the breast cancer will go away.Thank you, words can not express how much that necklace means to me.

Nancy1124 | New Friend | 02.17.2012 11:21 AM

Hi Carol,
I'm very glad to hear that your husband and son are doing well. I'm on the waitlist for the 36" Labradorite necklace ...my fingers are crossed that it comes in. I hope you do more in Labradorite soon. I'll catch your show in March... Love your style and your designs. You have a great personality as well.

meli1234_1 | New Friend | 02.16.2012 9:30 PM

Hi Carol,
I was reading your new posts and I am so excited that you'll be bringing us versions of your gorgeous tops in the fall! I guarantee you I'll be your first customer for those! I'm glad to see that HSN knows what an incredible asset you are to them. Keep up the great work, I cannot wait until March to see your new things, I know they will be gorgeous as always!! I saw the tassel pop back up and so I posted my review....it's GORG!!!!

CarolBrodie | Partner | 02.16.2012 4:00 PM

Hi there diamond girl!!! That's my nickname too!!!! I have asked HSN if we could bring back the angel wing necklace and unfortunately they will not re-order it. I am so sorry about that. I love that necklace too... but there are some incredible new pieces coming as well. Thanks so much for taking the time to write in and I am so happy that you LOVE my Rarities as much as I love creating them for all of you!! xxxx

CarolBrodie | Partner | 02.16.2012 3:33 PM

Thank you for your kind words... Sassy... hmmmm, I think I like that. I have collected my blouses for over 15 years and buy them all over... there is not one brand or store. Good news is that I will be bringing my own version of them to HSN next fall. I can't wait to share them with you!!!!
See you for my next shows on March 18th. xoxox

CarolBrodie | Partner | 02.16.2012 3:31 PM

Hello Gem Lover,
So happy that you love the buddha... Me too!!
I am back on HSN on March 18th from 2 - 4 am and 1 - 3 pm. Looking forward to seeing you then.
xoxox

CarolBrodie | Partner | 02.16.2012 3:29 PM

Hi!!!!! I am working on everything that you want... hang tight!!! You are going to freak out when you see the new talisman rings for March... seriously, they are to die for... (or maybe to live for)! Did you get the tassel?? It sold out so quickly!! I am going to bring it back though... See you on March 18th!!! Thanks for all the love and support!!!! xoxox

CarolBrodie | Partner | 02.16.2012 3:21 PM

Thank you Nancy. I have more evil eye pendants coming... they are a signature classic for Rarities. My husband and son are doing great... you are so sweet for sending them warm wishes. I look forward to seeing you on March 18th on HSN. xoxo

CarolBrodie | Partner | 02.16.2012 3:19 PM

Hi honey... YES, YES, YES... all of your requests are in the works. xoxox

CarolBrodie | Partner | 02.16.2012 3:18 PM

We have other versions of the tourmaline necklace similar to the 18 inch -- I am not sure what is left in inventory, but there were versions in 24, 36 and 72 inches. I hope one of those will be available for you if you are still interested. I do not plan on bringing back the 36 inch in another version (hence the name Rarities). Thanks Beverly for sharing your thoughts and I hope that you received and LOVE the 18 inch tourmaline necklace. See you on March 18th on HSN. xoxo

gemlover777 | New Friend | 02.12.2012 3:37 AM

I just got the onix budda necklace and I love it, Do you know when is your next show?, I just love your jewlery. Keep up the good work.

bond6294 | New Friend | 02.10.2012 10:55 PM

Hi Carol,
Love your jewelry, especially the art deco. Would love to know where you get the fab ponchos you wear on HSN! I would love to know the brand etc. They are so flattering and colorful. Gotta love color! I live in LA, but of course there is always the internet for shopping. Keep up the great work. You always look so sassy!

cancan989 | New Friend | 02.10.2012 8:57 AM

Hello Carol,
I wanted to order the beautiful bracelet with rubies, diamonds and sapphires that coordinates with the bold multicolored ring featured on your last show, but I was afraid it would be too large, is there a way you can bring the bracelet back but for a smaller sized wrist, for those of us who usually wear a 7 1/4 inch bracelet so we can wear it without worrying that it will slip off?

realitytvjunkie | New Friend | 02.09.2012 7:31 PM

Hi Carol,
I am absolutely in love with all my pieces from Rarities! Your style and aesthetic is just like mine. I recently purchased the evil eye bracelet in tsavorite, it's so gorgeous. I would love to see this same style in a necklace. Not an enhancer style(although I have that too and love it) but a short choker in 15" or 16" set with the triangle links on each side of the eye. That way the eye would nestle right in the hollow of your throat. Thanks for bringing beautiful jewelry!!!!

Add your reply here...

Rarities February Collection: Star Style

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎01-27-2012 03:48 PM (29 Views)

To own the ultimate, celebrity all-time, most-requested style of jewelry, please tune in at midnight on February 2nd for the launch of my Today’s Star Style Special! February Rarities is all about Star Style. Whether selecting that one-of-a-kind jewel inspired by an antiquity, or a red-carpet-ready classic movie star drop earring, Hollywood Stars have a team of stylists who help them get ready for their Red Carpet moments. Imagine if an A-list movie star were walking the red carpet and her dress unraveled at the seams! The photograph would run around the world and could ruin her image. Stars take no chances in this new society of social media, where every image will be seen by hundreds of millions of their fans. Their stylists make sure that every hair is coiffed; that the dress fits like a glove; that the shoe is the perfect height; and that jewels sparkle like the sun. Please join me this February for your walk down the red carpet. I will share a collection with you inspired by ten years of styling the stars. Lucky for you, these gems are affordably fabulous so that you can keep your Rarities forever.

Did you know that most of the movie stars borrow their baubles and need to return them the next day? For more behind the scenes stories and the most incredibly jewel-icious collection, tune in to Rarities Fine Jewelry with ME on February 2nd from midnight to 2 a.m., 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.; and on February 5th from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m. and 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Lights, Camera, Action - Signature Classic Styles that light up the Red Carpet

Blush Rush - Blush tones and pale pinks ruled the Red Carpet

Black and White - Jewels that are bold and strike the perfect balance of modern and magical

Color Play - Nothing pops on the Red Carpet like a bold flash of cool color

Eccentricities - The jewels that take your breath away. Worn once and remembered for eternity

See you at the stroke of midnight on February 2nd! I am beyond excited to share everything with you!

Comments
by meli1234_1 on ‎01-28-2012 07:02 PM

Hi Carol,
I can't wait for your shows next week! I already know I'm ordering the tourmaline tassel, LOVE! I was wondering if you could bring us various shades of wooden beaded bracelets...maybe with vermeil symbols like the hamsa, evil eye, buddha and om? That would be so beautiful for spring/summer. I'm a huge fan of your work and you also as a person. I have over 30 pieces now and keep adding every show. Thank you and keep up the great work!

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎01-29-2012 10:22 AM

Hi there,
I love that tourmaline tassel as well and it looks amazing on the new tourmaline necklace or any of the ones that I have presented over the past 12 months. I am working on some gorgeous new bead bracelets... I usually love black beads... what colors are you thinking about? Just let me know. xoxo
PS - The TS that I am launching Wed night at midnight or Thursday am (it is always so confusing, right) is a classic that I know you will love and want to own. Please don't miss it. xoxo

by meli1234_1 on ‎01-29-2012 12:57 PM

Hi Carol, I gave in after I posted my comment and ordered the tassel, I just couldn't resist!I own your original TS tourmaline necklace and love it, I know the tassel will look beautiful on it and also a long gold chain I have. I'm sure I'll be ordering the new TS too, I always stay up until midnight to make sure I don't miss out. I also love black beads,I have your shamballa and your cross on the onyx beads and love them. I was thinking maybe shades of brown wood w/vermeil charms? thanks Carol!

by sambhav on ‎02-01-2012 06:09 AM

Hi Carol,
I liked the multi color bracelet. looks nice. keep it up!
Thanks,
Naveen

by Leslie1028 on ‎02-01-2012 10:35 PM

Hi Carol...Can't wait for tomorrow's programs. The last time you were on I ordered the multigemstone ring and line earrings with the citrine, garnet and blue topaz. They are exquisite. I also got the large round gemstone earrings on french wires that are accented in white topaz. Please bring those earrings in other gemstones. I have the smoky and prasiolite and would love to see them in garnet or black spinel. Carol, your designs rock and your hard work is so very much appreciated.

by gemlover375 on ‎02-02-2012 12:42 AM

Hi Carol-
I love your designs and check the site often for new items to drool over. Keep up the great work!

by SHEEZA on ‎02-02-2012 03:03 AM

Carol
Will you be bringing back the Tattoo bracelets? My husband ordered me the Evil Eye bracelet before Christmas. I have not taken it off since it arrived. Love it!! Now I am really craving more. I would especially like the Peace symbol one. Love your shows.

by SUNCHICK on ‎02-02-2012 04:01 AM

HI, Carol, it was very nice to get to speak to you on air this morning. I just had to stay up to see today's special. I purchased the Smoky Quartz earrings and pendent.
I am wearing the new Pink Opal ring (pictured above). It's so pretty and matches your Pink Opal stilletto earrings perfectly. I'm bummed that won't be able to watch your other shows later today but will be watching Sunday.
I still hope you have a twin ring in the making. Thanks for your beautiful jewelry.

by Amylovesjewerly on ‎02-02-2012 05:14 PM

Hi Carol! Your jewerly line is one of my favorite!! And of course you are such a dear..I have talked to you through FB but one of these times, I am hoping to talk to you in person through HSN!! I am a huge fan! Keep doing what you do because its only getting better and better!! Thank you!!! Love you!! Love & Light to you always--

by browneyedgirl80 on ‎02-02-2012 07:41 PM

hiCarol! I want to start by saying i love your designs and i have so many pieces that i have lost count!!! I wear some form of an evil eye everyday,(i've got almost every form of evil eye you have come out with from necklace,bracelet,ring,watch,or earring. I do have a request,i have a 5yr old and i would love if you came out with a childs necklace or bracelet with an evil eye so that she can be like momma and wear one everyday too!!xoxo

by meli1234_1 on ‎02-03-2012 08:35 PM

Carol,
I just received my tassel - LOVE! It is sooooooo gorgeous! I can't wait to get the rest of the pieces I ordered. I ordered the TS in blue topaz, the 18" tourmaline, the 72" sleeping beauty and the 36" tourmaline and green agate necklaces also. Your shows were great as always and it was great talking to you again! Looking forward to Sunday's shows and all the great things you have in store for the future! xoxo Melissa

by Beverly202 on ‎02-04-2012 03:08 PM

Hi Carol,
I just ordered the 18" tourmaline necklace and am looking forward to receiving it. I love the way the tourmalines are cut and strung on the 36" multicolor necklace but would love to see it without the green agate with either no other stones or a soft color that doesn't stand out. I am hoping you can do this as I really loved it except for the green agate. I love your spiritual jewelry and have several pieces. Thanks for the beautiful work you do!

by Doetta on ‎02-04-2012 06:46 PM

Hi Carol. I am a jewelry addict and have been since I was small. I love your designs! I have the malachite bracelet with the tsavorite evil eye and the labradorite one with the black evil eye. I also own 2 necklaces and a pair of earrings. Last time you were on I ordered the black spinel ring with ameythst. Unfortunately 3 stones were missing. I didn't want to pay to have that fixed so I returned it. I absolutely love the ring, I'm not sure what to do. Any advice? Thank you.

by DIAMONDGIRL9263 on ‎02-05-2012 12:59 PM

Hi Carol - I just LOVE your designs. I have a request - could you PLEASE bring back the angel wing necklace with the use of better quality diamonds (SI minimum)? I know that there are many viewers that would be willing to pay for the upgrade in stone quality. If your feel that an upgrade to better quality diamonds would be too expensive, how about using diamond cut white zircons? No one would be able to tell the difference! I look forward to your next show.

by Nancy1124 on ‎02-05-2012 02:05 PM

Hi Carol,
I'm new to Rarities & have been watching several of your presentations. I was on the fence about purchasing but I am waitlisted for the Labradorite 36" necklace. I hope it comes in. I'm hoping for an evil eye pendant next. I love your designs & your spiritual philosophy. I'm sure I will enjoy my purchase & I look forward to your next presentations. Will you be introducing any new evil eye pendants anytime soon?
P.S. I hope your son & husband are doing well after their accident.

by titch on ‎02-05-2012 05:57 PM

Carol, I am so hugely disappointed, I had the little bracelet with the moonstone on it, in my basket, turned my back and it was snatched from my cart. Please tell me I somehow can still get one somewhere or if you are bringine some back? I am now retired, and have been obsessed with moonstone since receiving my first bracelet from Ceylon when I was 10 and some relatives had moved there from England. Pleeeze. I would be on the moon! have some loose stones need your bracelet. Pleeze.

by lvbling_1 on ‎02-05-2012 08:54 PM

Hi Carol,
I'm a new rarities girl and I ordered the today special in the blue topaz and prasiolite. I am also on the waitlist for the sleeping beauty necklace. I wanted to get the tourmaline tassel but I did not even see it. I must have missed the show it was on. Please, please, please bring more back so I can get one. thanks

by Admirer 1 spence900 Admirer 1 on ‎02-05-2012 09:55 PM

Hi Carol,I watch every show and own over 50 pieces.The first edition crown spring,tassels,cham diam etc.I ordered the blk spinel glitter ring and more :smileywink: but I have to ask, What was the multi-gem pendant on a black rhod chain with little station balls that I saw when you clicked the rarities for hsn page?Do you know when that will be available?I hope you can make a pair of black rhod multigem lightweight earrings.I asked for the stainedglass earr so that pendant looked similar.Thanks again

by gemlover777 on ‎02-07-2012 03:08 AM

Hi Carol,
I love your jewlery I have the art deco ring in blue diamonds and I love it, I've so many complements on it. I would love if you can bring back the art deco earings to match my ring, I was going to buy them and there not there anymore. Thanks for the great jewlery

by anide on ‎02-08-2012 07:07 PM

Please Carol, your jewelry is beautiful, the stones exquisite, but the metal is too thin. Need it a bit thicker, expecially when the rings are stone intensive/top heavy.

by realitytvjunkie on ‎02-09-2012 07:31 PM

Hi Carol,
I am absolutely in love with all my pieces from Rarities! Your style and aesthetic is just like mine. I recently purchased the evil eye bracelet in tsavorite, it's so gorgeous. I would love to see this same style in a necklace. Not an enhancer style(although I have that too and love it) but a short choker in 15" or 16" set with the triangle links on each side of the eye. That way the eye would nestle right in the hollow of your throat. Thanks for bringing beautiful jewelry!!!!

by cancan989 on ‎02-10-2012 08:57 AM

Hello Carol,
I wanted to order the beautiful bracelet with rubies, diamonds and sapphires that coordinates with the bold multicolored ring featured on your last show, but I was afraid it would be too large, is there a way you can bring the bracelet back but for a smaller sized wrist, for those of us who usually wear a 7 1/4 inch bracelet so we can wear it without worrying that it will slip off?

by bond6294 on ‎02-10-2012 10:55 PM

Hi Carol,
Love your jewelry, especially the art deco. Would love to know where you get the fab ponchos you wear on HSN! I would love to know the brand etc. They are so flattering and colorful. Gotta love color! I live in LA, but of course there is always the internet for shopping. Keep up the great work. You always look so sassy!

by gemlover777 on ‎02-12-2012 03:37 AM

I just got the onix budda necklace and I love it, Do you know when is your next show?, I just love your jewlery. Keep up the good work.

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎02-16-2012 03:18 PM

We have other versions of the tourmaline necklace similar to the 18 inch -- I am not sure what is left in inventory, but there were versions in 24, 36 and 72 inches. I hope one of those will be available for you if you are still interested. I do not plan on bringing back the 36 inch in another version (hence the name Rarities). Thanks Beverly for sharing your thoughts and I hope that you received and LOVE the 18 inch tourmaline necklace. See you on March 18th on HSN. xoxo

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎02-16-2012 03:19 PM

Hi honey... YES, YES, YES... all of your requests are in the works. xoxox

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎02-16-2012 03:21 PM

Thank you Nancy. I have more evil eye pendants coming... they are a signature classic for Rarities. My husband and son are doing great... you are so sweet for sending them warm wishes. I look forward to seeing you on March 18th on HSN. xoxo

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎02-16-2012 03:29 PM

Hi!!!!! I am working on everything that you want... hang tight!!! You are going to freak out when you see the new talisman rings for March... seriously, they are to die for... (or maybe to live for)! Did you get the tassel?? It sold out so quickly!! I am going to bring it back though... See you on March 18th!!! Thanks for all the love and support!!!! xoxox

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎02-16-2012 03:31 PM

Hello Gem Lover,
So happy that you love the buddha... Me too!!
I am back on HSN on March 18th from 2 - 4 am and 1 - 3 pm. Looking forward to seeing you then.
xoxox

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎02-16-2012 03:33 PM

Thank you for your kind words... Sassy... hmmmm, I think I like that. I have collected my blouses for over 15 years and buy them all over... there is not one brand or store. Good news is that I will be bringing my own version of them to HSN next fall. I can't wait to share them with you!!!!
See you for my next shows on March 18th. xoxox

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎02-16-2012 04:00 PM

Hi there diamond girl!!! That's my nickname too!!!! I have asked HSN if we could bring back the angel wing necklace and unfortunately they will not re-order it. I am so sorry about that. I love that necklace too... but there are some incredible new pieces coming as well. Thanks so much for taking the time to write in and I am so happy that you LOVE my Rarities as much as I love creating them for all of you!! xxxx

by meli1234_1 on ‎02-16-2012 09:30 PM

Hi Carol,
I was reading your new posts and I am so excited that you'll be bringing us versions of your gorgeous tops in the fall! I guarantee you I'll be your first customer for those! I'm glad to see that HSN knows what an incredible asset you are to them. Keep up the great work, I cannot wait until March to see your new things, I know they will be gorgeous as always!! I saw the tassel pop back up and so I posted my review....it's GORG!!!!

by Nancy1124 on ‎02-17-2012 11:21 AM

Hi Carol,
I'm very glad to hear that your husband and son are doing well. I'm on the waitlist for the 36" Labradorite necklace ...my fingers are crossed that it comes in. I hope you do more in Labradorite soon. I'll catch your show in March... Love your style and your designs. You have a great personality as well.

by catwomanluvsu on ‎02-22-2012 05:27 PM

Dear Carol I want to thank you for all the beautiful jewelry that you make for us. Im a full time mom and going through radiation treatment for breast cancer. Everyday I go in for treatment the ladies at the clinic when theyre setting me up for treatment start looking to see if I have a new piece of your jewelry on. They love your jewelry too. They love your wishbone necklace, my wish is that the breast cancer will go away.Thank you, words can not express how much that necklace means to me.

by nuts4rarities on ‎02-23-2012 09:48 PM

Hi Carol, I am one of those people that just enjoys to sit back & read all the posts & NEVER comments but today I saw the "Wings of Love" pop up & was gone in a matter of seconds, now I understand why a lot of people who missed out on it want it & have asked you to PLEASE bring them back! I know you said HSN will not be re-ordering them, but can you PLEASE bring them back in champagne diamonds? This would give the people (me) who missed out the 1st time around a shot at them?

by Admirer 1 spence900 Admirer 1 on ‎02-24-2012 03:41 PM

Hi Carol,I see you are skipping some of the questions from your LOYAL longtime fans,hmmm?:smileywink:Can you please tell me if that multi-gem pendant on black rhodium chain will be in the March show?And will you be doing anymore wood drusy pieces again?Thanks,D

by blanch113 on ‎02-28-2012 10:43 AM

Hi Carol. I am a new customer. So far I only have a couple pieces,but I really love them. I was so excited to read from previous fans,that you will bring your beautiful tops you wear! The few times I have caught your shows I always think,"she should carry a line of pretty tops,like hers!"

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎03-06-2012 10:35 PM

Hi there. I am not sure which pendant you are referring to... I have done many multi-gem pendants on black rhodium... do you have a style number? I don't think I will be doing wood in the near future, but I am definitely working on some cool drusy. I never know when the jewelry will be presented as it all depends on HSN and how they want to build the shows. We have hundreds of amazing pieces on order. Thank you for taking the time to post. Been so busy... thank you for your patience. xo

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎03-06-2012 10:37 PM

I have just asked HSN for the tenth time. I hope they will agree to re-order... I want to bring the Wings of Love back as well... it is one of my MOST favorite pieces. Hopefully we will get them back. Please be patient and join me on March 18th... See you then. xox

by Admirer 1 spence900 Admirer 1 on ‎03-07-2012 03:42 PM

Thanks for answering back,the pendant chain looks like the new labradorite chain #164-148 The pendant on that chain showed up as an introduction to your hsn page with the spinel ring and tourmaline necklace(both of which I own and love)but this mysterious pendant is driving me CRAZY!!!I have to have it.It looks like different shaped stones with no backing similar to the stainedglass look.I figured it would be in this show because the labradorite chain looks so similar,Please help thanks,D

by nuts4rarities on ‎03-12-2012 09:48 PM

THANK YOU Carol, you are such a beautiful person! If you are able to bring back the "Wings of Love" I will be wearing them in honor of my grandmother...of course I will be joining you on March 18th, can't wait to see you & your new jewels! xox

by WimberleyTX on ‎03-13-2012 10:00 PM

Hi Carol, I keep seeing this wonderful gold tone tank watch in old videos. I missed it. :smileysad:. But But but is there anyway you can bring it back just a little different. Tank Watch with diamonds or a White Zircon face. I would really like your original one with the Zircon or a Diamond face watch. Tank style is awesome and that would be fantastic. You are such a doll. HSN got a rarity when they got you! :smileyhappy:

by Iris58 on ‎03-15-2012 12:28 PM

HI Carol- I've written you before but unfortunately hadn't heard back so am trying again via your blog. I love your pieces and have about 6 now. I'm hoping and asking if you can please bring back the Evil Eye Watch in all stainless (i.e.not a leather strap), or perhaps even with interchangeable straps, but I'm definitely interested in the all stainless....could you PLEASE bring it back? (even with a bigger face would be FAB!)Best regards, Iris

by Iris58 on ‎03-15-2012 12:33 PM

That's exciting to hear you'll be bringing a line of kimono tops based on yours...you're a style maven and impeccably dressed. I love watching your shows and try to pick up at least one piece each time. They're irresistable and so unique and unlike any other line in retail or home shopping. Really couture stuff and those of us with a discriminating pallette like you really appreciate it. Keep it up! Iris (again :-)

by melannben on ‎07-12-2012 11:58 PM

i know that everyone is asking and commiting on carol brodie's jewelery, however, if i can change the subject for a few seconds. CAROLE CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US WHERE YOU PURCHASE YOUR KIMONO STYLE TOPS YOU WEAR DURING YOUR JEWELRY PRESENTATIONS ON HSN? OR IF YOU WILL BE BRINGING A LINE OF CLOTHING(TOPS) TO HSN, SOON? THOSE TOPS ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! PLEASE SAY, "YES"

Conversation Stats
45 Replies
01.27.2012 3:48 PM
0 Smiles
27 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...