ItalianBeauty | New Friend | 08.26.2011 4:40 PM

Hi Everyone,
Skip and I are so happy to be focusing on our very favorite line this month, Honey! Believe it or not, I have eaten honey every day for the past 45 years! My personal regimen includes adding a spoon of raw, unprocessed organic honey in my coffee every day.
I also buy Greek yogurt and add honey to it! Wherever I travel I buy their local honey. When I receive a special honey for instance, from a specific forest in Italy, I am as happy as if you gave me a wonderful piece of costume jewelry!
Please join us for lots of delicious honey treats and the launch of our Honey & Mint line. See below, some fun little tidbits I wanted to share with you!

• Honey is called "the soul of the flower".
  • Honey has been used to promote healing wounds for thousands of years.
  • It was said that the body of Alexander the Great was embalmed in honey.
  • Aristotle wrote, "Honey is distilled from the stars and the rainbows".
  • The world's oldest fermented drink "mead" was made with honey.
  • The first recorded recipe for cold cream was made in the 2nd century with honey & bees wax
  • Cleopatra used honey in her face and body creams
  • In the Old Testament honey was a symbol of abundance, ease, and prosperity
  • "The Promised Land" was referred to as "the land of milk and honey"
  • Honey has no expiration date. Honey as old as 2,000 years has been found and is still good.
  • One pound of honey equals approximately 2 million flowers.
  • September is National Honey Month (must be because my birthday is in September too!
  • Bees are the only insect that produce food (honey) eaten by man.
  • Honey is the only food that includes all the substances necessary to sustain life including enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and water.
  • Honey is the only food that contains "pinocembrin", an antioxidant associated with improved brain functioning.
  • The average worker bee produces about 1/12th teaspoon of honey in her lifetime
  • A colony of bees consists of 20,000 - 60,000 honeybees and one queen. All worker honey bees are female, live for about six weeks, and do all the work! A queen can live up to five years, and lays all the eggs. Males (drones) have stingers... do no work--they just do the mating!

Sincerely,
Amanda
More from Perlier:
» Shop all Perlier beauty
» Read more from Skip and Amanda
» "Like" Perlier on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/Perlier
Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
Jacquie52_1 | New Friend | 11.01.2013 10:50 PM

I agree. The last time I ordered the 7 sample body butters there was maybe a third of the container full. This is not like Perlier. I use this product every day and not happy. I can only hope that this was a temporary mistake. I would hate to have to look else where.

CINDY5555555555 | New Friend | 05.18.2013 9:40 PM

Hi Skip and Amanda
I bought some Risarium Black Rice CLEANSING MILK a long time ago and I just love it to take off my eye make. I bought several bottle and kow I am out I can not find it. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
I hate when I get something that works and does not affect my eyes and then you quit having it on HSN.
Do you still have it?
Why with all the body cleansers you make and face creams you don't have a face cleanser in your line.
Thanks in Advance
Cynthia

Aloo | New Friend | 01.30.2013 8:45 PM

I have been using Perlier products for many years , but recently I find that that their quality control is becoming sloppy. The last two times my body cream containers are only half full...I have complained about this before but it keeps on happening. The products are not exactly cheap, so I expect to have a full jar when I pay full price. Please look into this....I am a big fan of your products, and give them as presents to all my friends, but if you want my loyalty, you need to have better customer service. I shop Loccitane too and receive consistent service. Love your Olive oil and Almond lines and the floral products too...please keep your quality!,

santina62 | New Friend | 12.28.2012 3:37 PM

I am also obsessed with your Honey products, in particular the Honey Hand Soaps in the 10 oz pumps...honey lemon...hone eucolyptus...plain honey...also your shea butter soap. Where are they? Can't find anywhere...haven't been able to for months. Don't want in a gift kit with hand cream, have too much already in my stock since I use the soap up faster than the cream. Please bring back or is it no longer being made. Your local Perlier rep at Perlier.com is of little help.

sped75 | New Friend | 12.26.2012 10:31 PM

I absolutely agree...BRING BACK THE SPRAY SCENTS FOR LAYERING!!! I miss the Pink Peony, the Original Honey Eau De Toilette, the Gardenia, and others. Also the talcs. If only a few then at least the honey or honey chamomille.

Roth | New Friend | 12.13.2012 11:42 AM

I agree Stop changing your frangrances The original shea butter was much better than the current. My sister has 1 of the old jars of S.B. and there is a big scent difference between new and old. Why are autoships being cancelled? For me - 1st it was shea butter now double latte? Soon I will not be ordering anymore I will be cancelling you. I've been on autoship for these for a long time. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Obviously others are feeing the same.

Bebe1953 | New Friend | 12.10.2012 5:05 AM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...BRING BACK
the White ALmond fragrance spray!!! UNCHANGED!!!! It's the ONLY thing my husband likes and has ever complimented me on. I'M DESPARATE!!! I've tried several other scents but none of them are me! I loved the ORIGINAL White Almond and think (along with many others) that it was foolish and a BIG MISTAKE for you to change WA!!! The powder WAS great, loved the smell, now it's alright but has too much of a honey scent to it. PLEEZ go back to the original WA?

Tessie579 | New Friend | 12.07.2012 8:37 PM

So glad you have brought back Snowdrop. Have been waiting for the Eau de Toilette for years. Thank you!

aggiemomX2 | New Friend | 12.05.2012 3:29 PM

agreed please bring back spray for layering.

jeanlover1 | New Friend | 12.04.2012 5:48 PM

I can't believe I missed your eucalyptus foot and leg cream I have been looking almost daily for it to come back. I checked 2 days ago and saw it had already sold out. Please bring some more back or give us a wait list. I can't do without it!!!

JENC2176 | New Friend | 12.03.2012 8:08 PM

I love Perlier and wish the 3ltr bottle of Shea B. was on flex-pay. However, I would like to give Gardiner body wash and spray cologne as a Christmas present. Any chance Gardiner will be back before Christmas?
Thanks

fab4gal | Admirer 1 | 11.30.2012 7:37 PM

Could you PLEASE bring back the White Almond Body Spray?
I can't for the life of me figure out why you would discontinue such a popular product...
I am very disappointed...NOTHING will ever replace this product...
Even if it were only available once a year, at least it would still be out there once a year...anything is better than NOTHING...come on guys...

LEXU | New Friend | 11.21.2012 12:22 AM

Amen!!!! Change for better not worse

twister40 | New Friend | 11.20.2012 4:45 AM

Stop changing your product line. Please. And bring back Elaria.

twister40 | New Friend | 11.20.2012 4:43 AM

While Amanda and Skip may be obsessed with Honey, the rest of us aren't. All you have to do is read this blog to know that. Listen to your HSN customers. Do whatever you want out in the world - whatever works, but you have to take into account the HSN customer - we are loyal, but only if you are loyal to us as well. To say I am extremely disappointed with the current inventory of products is an understatement. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. And bring back Elaria!

twister40 | New Friend | 11.20.2012 4:39 AM

AMEN to that. STOP CHANGING YOUR PRODUCTS. BIG MISTAKE.

twister40 | New Friend | 11.20.2012 4:35 AM

BRING BACK ELARIA. I love all your products, but the changes you are making are a big mistake. There are so many skin lines and some really good ones on HSN who have very loyal HSN followers. I am a loyal Italian Bath and Body customer - I come to you for all those products - you worked for years to make your brand synonymous with unbelievable scents and luxury and building your customer base at HSN. Departing from your core competency does not instill confidence in your company.

ronasuca | New Friend | 11.17.2012 6:10 PM

Love your products, but missing my favorites. Where are the Elaria Products? Where are some of the older favorites like Pink Grapefruit, and the citrus flavors? Can we order directly from your stores in Italy? I always stop in to the stores when I am in Italy. Especially like the store in Rome.
Really missing the "Old" line. Please bring the products back

JodeeAnn2 | New Friend | 11.10.2012 3:51 AM

Hi Skip and Amanda,
I was pleased to reorder Black Rice Platinum face cream and find a two for the price of one offer. This is my second order and I've never been happier with a wonderful face cream. But when I tried to reorder the Black Rice Platinum eye cream I was unable to find the product. I can only use a cream formula on my face opposed to a serum. Will you be bringing it back? I hope so! I'm looking forward to seeing you soon so I can buy lots of Christmas gifts!

JENC2176 | New Friend | 11.09.2012 10:00 PM

Skip/Amanda, I was so happy to see the 3L size of Shea Butter that I ordered several as gifts. I ordered one on 11/5/12 to be shipped as a gift to my sister. As of today, the order has not been shipped and when checking on it, I was told that when I ordered it it was an oversell. Prior to today, I was not informed that the order was not in stock and HSN has no approximate date as to when it will come in. I am disappointed at not getting the item and at HSN for the lack of communication.

msbebe16 | New Friend | 11.07.2012 8:09 PM

I LOVE Perlier! It is my indulgence and I love pampering myself daily! Ihave been checking HSN etc regularly and apparently missed the 3 liter body cream deal. Will there be more 3 liters available this year. Last year I purchased the 3 liter of the Honey and Love it! I am hoping you will bring some more back, please let us know. Thank you for providing me with the ability to pamper myself on a budget! my skin looks like it is in it's 30's while I am pushing 45

lunapepper177171 | New Friend | 11.07.2012 7:49 PM

A number of years ago you had kits of body cream (Perlier and Elaria line)in 1 oz small glass jars (kit of 10). I stocked up like crazy on those and gave as gifts. Now have only empty jars except fo a few I am still using. These were much better than the tubes you have now. The tubes are so wasteful because it is just too hard to get all of the great cream out. I'm sure others preferred those too--can you please bring that choice back???

dragonler1 | New Friend | 11.05.2012 6:19 PM

Hello! I have searched for the body sprays and the perfumes like the Royal Lilly & Pink Peony and the Orange Blossom for several years now. Will you please consider bring them back? These would be great for holiday gifts (full size and small sets). Even once a year would be great. The Lilly and Peony is my Mother's favorite.

LadyG1673 | New Friend | 11.05.2012 4:52 AM

Again I agree.Do you read our Comments? Here is yet another person, that wants you to get the originals back.

LadyG1673 | New Friend | 11.05.2012 4:48 AM

I also agree with this. Most people like to layer and love having the fragrance spray to match. I notice that you don't have much Snow Drop in the inventory.I hope it's because your bringing back the original fragrance, and the layering items.

Add your reply here...

Pampered with Perlier: Why We're Obsessed with Honey!

by ItalianBeauty on ‎08-26-2011 04:40 PM (149 Views)

Hi Everyone,
Skip and I are so happy to be focusing on our very favorite line this month, Honey! Believe it or not, I have eaten honey every day for the past 45 years! My personal regimen includes adding a spoon of raw, unprocessed organic honey in my coffee every day.
I also buy Greek yogurt and add honey to it! Wherever I travel I buy their local honey. When I receive a special honey for instance, from a specific forest in Italy, I am as happy as if you gave me a wonderful piece of costume jewelry!
Please join us for lots of delicious honey treats and the launch of our Honey & Mint line. See below, some fun little tidbits I wanted to share with you!

• Honey is called "the soul of the flower".
  • Honey has been used to promote healing wounds for thousands of years.
  • It was said that the body of Alexander the Great was embalmed in honey.
  • Aristotle wrote, "Honey is distilled from the stars and the rainbows".
  • The world's oldest fermented drink "mead" was made with honey.
  • The first recorded recipe for cold cream was made in the 2nd century with honey & bees wax
  • Cleopatra used honey in her face and body creams
  • In the Old Testament honey was a symbol of abundance, ease, and prosperity
  • "The Promised Land" was referred to as "the land of milk and honey"
  • Honey has no expiration date. Honey as old as 2,000 years has been found and is still good.
  • One pound of honey equals approximately 2 million flowers.
  • September is National Honey Month (must be because my birthday is in September too!
  • Bees are the only insect that produce food (honey) eaten by man.
  • Honey is the only food that includes all the substances necessary to sustain life including enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and water.
  • Honey is the only food that contains "pinocembrin", an antioxidant associated with improved brain functioning.
  • The average worker bee produces about 1/12th teaspoon of honey in her lifetime
  • A colony of bees consists of 20,000 - 60,000 honeybees and one queen. All worker honey bees are female, live for about six weeks, and do all the work! A queen can live up to five years, and lays all the eggs. Males (drones) have stingers... do no work--they just do the mating!

Sincerely,
Amanda
More from Perlier:
» Shop all Perlier beauty
» Read more from Skip and Amanda
» "Like" Perlier on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/Perlier

Comments
by sped75 on ‎09-22-2012 11:41 AM

I totally agree. I love the original Pink Peony. I am down to just a couple of them left but I am out of the spray fragrance and the spray from bath & body works just doesn't compare. I used the last of the fragrance this spring & got so many compliments everywhere I went even from my students. Please produce the matching fragrances again. thanks

by sunshine50418 on ‎09-24-2012 08:44 PM

As a customer for the past seven years, I have noticed that your
talc powder line has diminished considerably. Of course, this is due to low demand.
Will we see an increase in talc products in the future?
Love your products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by ditsylady on ‎10-05-2012 07:13 AM

May I add my two cents. When something is so popular, WHY on earth do you stop making it - and WHY change it to something NOT as good - e.g., Jasmine, Pink Peony, Orange Blossom, The Musk? Now you've changed Pomegranate. It was a pretty color, nice and thick, now it's plain and boring white and thinner. I used to be a huge buyer of your bath & body products, but I hardly ever shop now because all you seem to create are more honey products and face creams. I miss the great old scents. MORE TALCS!

by Admirer 3 teatree Admirer 3 on ‎10-13-2012 02:53 AM

A nice selection of Perlier and Elariia talcs on hsn.com now! Quite a few (plus other new items) are calling my name but I'm trying to hold out for a Free Shipping event! HSN had one just before all the new Perlier items arrived on the site so hopefully they will give us a chance to save too. Hopefully!

by Admirer 3 teatree Admirer 3 on ‎10-13-2012 02:59 AM

Perlier talcs are heavenly! A nice selection of Perlier and Elariia talcs on hsn.com now! I'm hoping for Free Shipping coupons or perhaps an event to celebrate Perlier's 16th! Hope my favorites don't sell out... if Olivarium shows up I will have to grab some regardless!

by Admirer 3 teatree Admirer 3 on ‎10-13-2012 03:38 AM

So sorry for all that you're dealing with. I'm sure you'll hear from them if they made that promise but they do seem more reachable on Facebook PerlierUsa, if you want to try there. In the meantime, I'll throw my 2 cents, I've heard Skip say Honey is most "nourishing" which has also been my experience as a long time Perlier customer. White Almond, the most "hydrating" according to Skip. I find the Sheas are at least as hydrating and the scent selections are wonderful! Vanilla is so gentle!

by cath51 on ‎10-14-2012 03:56 PM

Hello Amanda & Skip, Thank you very much for bringing back the Shea Butter & Lavender Bath & Shower Cream & Body Balm Kit; I just ordered it. Looking forward your shows as always.

by CopperLocks on ‎10-15-2012 11:13 PM

Hi! Perlier HAIR PRODUCTS - SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER SETS???

by kukla on ‎10-16-2012 04:08 PM

I am wondering why my honey starter kit auto ship that I have had since 2003 was cancelled due to production inventory issues. I can't imagine how you can have production issues on what is a mainstay of your bath and body line. I am extremely disappointed after being a loyal customer all these years. I am also wondering if you are bringing the Risarium line back, haven't see it in some time.

by Michelle666 on ‎10-16-2012 08:19 PM

Hi,
Tuberose is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE!!
Desperately waiting for it to return.
Please please bring it back as well as in a fragrance!!
Michelle

by Magickal13 on ‎10-16-2012 08:19 PM

Hello!
May I please request that you create a Rose collectiion? There is so little out there and I know you could do the scent justice. I think it would be very successful and well-received. I,(and many others I'm sure), would be so thrilled!
Thank You!

by FogBabySF on ‎10-17-2012 01:04 PM

30 years ago as a teen my Godmother started me on PERLIER HONEY RECIPE FOR THE HANDS W/ VIRGEN BEESWAX. I used faithfully all these years and my hands have little aging at 47. I no longer can find this lotion. U.S. website has it listed but has been out of stock for over a year. While in Italy I searched. Do you still make Honey Recipe for hands w/virgen beeswax? There is no other product that compares - trust me I have tried them all. Thanks for listening and I hope to get a response.

by jeanlover1 on ‎11-01-2012 12:47 AM

I have been watching for your eucalyptus foot and leg cream for months. I bought 4 jars the last time I found them, but I'm almost out now. I am a nurse and every day after work, I rub my legs and feet with this cream. It makes my legs and feet stop hurting so i can go to sleep. It also makes my feet soft and moist. Please make some more and get it on hsn soon!!!

by LadyG1673 on ‎11-05-2012 04:31 AM

I agree what's up with all the new fragrances? we don't have anything against you making them for people who don't know what they want or have never experienced the old staple fragrances,Pink Peony, The musk, and one of the few that can be used by both sexes Avocado and Lemongrass, it has such a clean fresh scent, that doesn't clash with your colognes. Snow Drop was one of the later ones, but good. You changed the scent of Pink Peony and Snow Drop.Avocado and lemongrass just gone.bring them back

by LadyG1673 on ‎11-05-2012 04:44 AM

I truly hope you are reading these posts Skip and Amanda. For people like me who have been purchasing Perlier and lots of it for years.Not just for myself,but for gifts also. It's hurts to see our favorites gone, or the scents changed, and not for the better. Please bring back Avocado and Lemongrass,The original Pink Peony, and the layering items.Are the scents changed because your going organic? If that's why,I'm sure most of your customers would prefer the original,take it to the people.

by LadyG1673 on ‎11-05-2012 04:48 AM

I also agree with this. Most people like to layer and love having the fragrance spray to match. I notice that you don't have much Snow Drop in the inventory.I hope it's because your bringing back the original fragrance, and the layering items.

by LadyG1673 on ‎11-05-2012 04:52 AM

Again I agree.Do you read our Comments? Here is yet another person, that wants you to get the originals back.

by dragonler1 on ‎11-05-2012 06:19 PM

Hello! I have searched for the body sprays and the perfumes like the Royal Lilly & Pink Peony and the Orange Blossom for several years now. Will you please consider bring them back? These would be great for holiday gifts (full size and small sets). Even once a year would be great. The Lilly and Peony is my Mother's favorite.

by lunapepper177171 on ‎11-07-2012 07:49 PM

A number of years ago you had kits of body cream (Perlier and Elaria line)in 1 oz small glass jars (kit of 10). I stocked up like crazy on those and gave as gifts. Now have only empty jars except fo a few I am still using. These were much better than the tubes you have now. The tubes are so wasteful because it is just too hard to get all of the great cream out. I'm sure others preferred those too--can you please bring that choice back???

by msbebe16 on ‎11-07-2012 08:09 PM

I LOVE Perlier! It is my indulgence and I love pampering myself daily! Ihave been checking HSN etc regularly and apparently missed the 3 liter body cream deal. Will there be more 3 liters available this year. Last year I purchased the 3 liter of the Honey and Love it! I am hoping you will bring some more back, please let us know. Thank you for providing me with the ability to pamper myself on a budget! my skin looks like it is in it's 30's while I am pushing 45

by JENC2176 on ‎11-09-2012 10:00 PM

Skip/Amanda, I was so happy to see the 3L size of Shea Butter that I ordered several as gifts. I ordered one on 11/5/12 to be shipped as a gift to my sister. As of today, the order has not been shipped and when checking on it, I was told that when I ordered it it was an oversell. Prior to today, I was not informed that the order was not in stock and HSN has no approximate date as to when it will come in. I am disappointed at not getting the item and at HSN for the lack of communication.

by JodeeAnn2 on ‎11-10-2012 03:51 AM

Hi Skip and Amanda,
I was pleased to reorder Black Rice Platinum face cream and find a two for the price of one offer. This is my second order and I've never been happier with a wonderful face cream. But when I tried to reorder the Black Rice Platinum eye cream I was unable to find the product. I can only use a cream formula on my face opposed to a serum. Will you be bringing it back? I hope so! I'm looking forward to seeing you soon so I can buy lots of Christmas gifts!

by ronasuca on ‎11-17-2012 06:10 PM

Love your products, but missing my favorites. Where are the Elaria Products? Where are some of the older favorites like Pink Grapefruit, and the citrus flavors? Can we order directly from your stores in Italy? I always stop in to the stores when I am in Italy. Especially like the store in Rome.
Really missing the "Old" line. Please bring the products back

by twister40 on ‎11-20-2012 04:35 AM

BRING BACK ELARIA. I love all your products, but the changes you are making are a big mistake. There are so many skin lines and some really good ones on HSN who have very loyal HSN followers. I am a loyal Italian Bath and Body customer - I come to you for all those products - you worked for years to make your brand synonymous with unbelievable scents and luxury and building your customer base at HSN. Departing from your core competency does not instill confidence in your company.

by twister40 on ‎11-20-2012 04:39 AM

AMEN to that. STOP CHANGING YOUR PRODUCTS. BIG MISTAKE.

by twister40 on ‎11-20-2012 04:43 AM

While Amanda and Skip may be obsessed with Honey, the rest of us aren't. All you have to do is read this blog to know that. Listen to your HSN customers. Do whatever you want out in the world - whatever works, but you have to take into account the HSN customer - we are loyal, but only if you are loyal to us as well. To say I am extremely disappointed with the current inventory of products is an understatement. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. And bring back Elaria!

by twister40 on ‎11-20-2012 04:45 AM

Stop changing your product line. Please. And bring back Elaria.

by LEXU on ‎11-21-2012 12:22 AM

Amen!!!! Change for better not worse

by Admirer 1 fab4gal Admirer 1 on ‎11-30-2012 07:37 PM

Could you PLEASE bring back the White Almond Body Spray?
I can't for the life of me figure out why you would discontinue such a popular product...
I am very disappointed...NOTHING will ever replace this product...
Even if it were only available once a year, at least it would still be out there once a year...anything is better than NOTHING...come on guys...

by JENC2176 on ‎12-03-2012 08:08 PM

I love Perlier and wish the 3ltr bottle of Shea B. was on flex-pay. However, I would like to give Gardiner body wash and spray cologne as a Christmas present. Any chance Gardiner will be back before Christmas?
Thanks

by jeanlover1 on ‎12-04-2012 05:48 PM

I can't believe I missed your eucalyptus foot and leg cream I have been looking almost daily for it to come back. I checked 2 days ago and saw it had already sold out. Please bring some more back or give us a wait list. I can't do without it!!!

by aggiemomX2 on ‎12-05-2012 03:29 PM

agreed please bring back spray for layering.

by Tessie579 on ‎12-07-2012 08:37 PM

So glad you have brought back Snowdrop. Have been waiting for the Eau de Toilette for years. Thank you!

by Bebe1953 on ‎12-10-2012 05:05 AM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...BRING BACK
the White ALmond fragrance spray!!! UNCHANGED!!!! It's the ONLY thing my husband likes and has ever complimented me on. I'M DESPARATE!!! I've tried several other scents but none of them are me! I loved the ORIGINAL White Almond and think (along with many others) that it was foolish and a BIG MISTAKE for you to change WA!!! The powder WAS great, loved the smell, now it's alright but has too much of a honey scent to it. PLEEZ go back to the original WA?

by Roth on ‎12-13-2012 11:42 AM

I agree Stop changing your frangrances The original shea butter was much better than the current. My sister has 1 of the old jars of S.B. and there is a big scent difference between new and old. Why are autoships being cancelled? For me - 1st it was shea butter now double latte? Soon I will not be ordering anymore I will be cancelling you. I've been on autoship for these for a long time. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Obviously others are feeing the same.

by sped75 on ‎12-26-2012 10:31 PM

I absolutely agree...BRING BACK THE SPRAY SCENTS FOR LAYERING!!! I miss the Pink Peony, the Original Honey Eau De Toilette, the Gardenia, and others. Also the talcs. If only a few then at least the honey or honey chamomille.

by santina62 on ‎12-28-2012 03:37 PM

I am also obsessed with your Honey products, in particular the Honey Hand Soaps in the 10 oz pumps...honey lemon...hone eucolyptus...plain honey...also your shea butter soap. Where are they? Can't find anywhere...haven't been able to for months. Don't want in a gift kit with hand cream, have too much already in my stock since I use the soap up faster than the cream. Please bring back or is it no longer being made. Your local Perlier rep at Perlier.com is of little help.

by Aloo on ‎01-30-2013 08:45 PM

I have been using Perlier products for many years , but recently I find that that their quality control is becoming sloppy. The last two times my body cream containers are only half full...I have complained about this before but it keeps on happening. The products are not exactly cheap, so I expect to have a full jar when I pay full price. Please look into this....I am a big fan of your products, and give them as presents to all my friends, but if you want my loyalty, you need to have better customer service. I shop Loccitane too and receive consistent service. Love your Olive oil and Almond lines and the floral products too...please keep your quality!,

by CINDY5555555555 on ‎05-18-2013 09:40 PM

Hi Skip and Amanda
I bought some Risarium Black Rice CLEANSING MILK a long time ago and I just love it to take off my eye make. I bought several bottle and kow I am out I can not find it. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
I hate when I get something that works and does not affect my eyes and then you quit having it on HSN.
Do you still have it?
Why with all the body cleansers you make and face creams you don't have a face cleanser in your line.
Thanks in Advance
Cynthia

by Jacquie52_1 on ‎11-01-2013 10:50 PM

I agree. The last time I ordered the 7 sample body butters there was maybe a third of the container full. This is not like Perlier. I use this product every day and not happy. I can only hope that this was a temporary mistake. I would hate to have to look else where.

Conversation Stats
190 Replies
08.26.2011 4:40 PM
0 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...