HSN | Manager | 06.26.2014 9:53 AM 2 People have Smiled
Nicki Minaj Shares Inspiration Behind Her New Fragrance “Exotic”

Hip-hop sensation Nicki Minaj is coming to HSN on July 11th for the debut of her new fragrance Minajesty - Exotic Edition! In this video, she speaks about the inspiration behind her perfume. Described by Nicki as “effervescent, fun, euphoric,” this one-of-a-kind fragrance is sure to make you feel beautiful.

Fragrance is a woman’s best accessory because it makes you feel more confident. It’s sexy and it makes you feel unique.

Nicki Minaj

With the launch of her new fragrance, her new album, and more natural look, Nicki Minaj is revisiting her roots. We got the chance to learn a little bit more about Nicki, her background and success with a recent Q&A.

Q: You’ve been speaking about going back to your roots. What does that mean to you?

A: “As it relates to music, it just means to make sure I remain in a place where the music always comes from my heart and that nothing else but passion is driving what I do. The PinkPrint will be a very passionate album.”

Q: Can you tell us one person you admire or look to as a mentor, and why?

A: “I admire and feel mentored by Lil Wayne. I've always loved his work ethic & unique talent. He's been my biggest teacher in rap music.”

Q: What does a “Day-in-the-Life of Nicki Minaj” look like?

A: “It looks like long hours in the studio, tons of calls and emails all day, lots of laughs with my best friends, approving photos, approving mixes to songs that will make the album, trying on clothes for upcoming events, and always less sleep than my body needs.”

Q: What one piece of advice would you give to a woman who is struggling with self-confidence?

A: “I'd tell her that she was beautiful whether she realizes it or not and that the moment she begins to believe in herself, the possibilities in life are endless.”

Nicki Minaj is coming soon to HSN on July 11th for an exclusive launch of her new fragrance Minajesty, Exotic Edition. Be sure to tune in at midnight!

Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
veniceshopper | Inspirer 2 | 2 weeks ago

I wish the bottle was pretty like Nicki. I am not fond of the design. It looks very much for like a child or teen. But I suppose its what is inside that counts but for the price a pretty bottle for display would have made me more drawn to trying it as I love bottles and keep them after its all used up. Some bottles make such lovely art pieces for display.

debbie03 | Visitor | 3 weeks ago

what an inspiration .... bought perfume just because i thought you were so cool

kikat1169 | New Friend | 4 weeks ago

:cathappy:  I think Nicki is not a good role model for young ladies because of all her plastic surgery!

turtz97 | New Friend | 06.27.2014 4:40 PM
Love u niki
Add your reply here...

by Manager HSN ‎06-26-2014 09:53 AM - edited ‎06-26-2014 10:02 AM (2,715 Views)

Hip-hop sensation Nicki Minaj is coming to HSN on July 11th for the debut of her new fragrance Minajesty - Exotic Edition! In this video, she speaks about the inspiration behind her perfume. Described by Nicki as “effervescent, fun, euphoric,” this one-of-a-kind fragrance is sure to make you feel beautiful.

Fragrance is a woman’s best accessory because it makes you feel more confident. It’s sexy and it makes you feel unique.

Nicki Minaj

With the launch of her new fragrance, her new album, and more natural look, Nicki Minaj is revisiting her roots. We got the chance to learn a little bit more about Nicki, her background and success with a recent Q&A.

Q: You’ve been speaking about going back to your roots. What does that mean to you?

A: “As it relates to music, it just means to make sure I remain in a place where the music always comes from my heart and that nothing else but passion is driving what I do. The PinkPrint will be a very passionate album.”

Q: Can you tell us one person you admire or look to as a mentor, and why?

A: “I admire and feel mentored by Lil Wayne. I've always loved his work ethic & unique talent. He's been my biggest teacher in rap music.”

Q: What does a “Day-in-the-Life of Nicki Minaj” look like?

A: “It looks like long hours in the studio, tons of calls and emails all day, lots of laughs with my best friends, approving photos, approving mixes to songs that will make the album, trying on clothes for upcoming events, and always less sleep than my body needs.”

Q: What one piece of advice would you give to a woman who is struggling with self-confidence?

A: “I'd tell her that she was beautiful whether she realizes it or not and that the moment she begins to believe in herself, the possibilities in life are endless.”

Nicki Minaj is coming soon to HSN on July 11th for an exclusive launch of her new fragrance Minajesty, Exotic Edition. Be sure to tune in at midnight!

Comments
by turtz97 on ‎06-27-2014 04:40 PM
Love u niki
by kikat1169 4 weeks ago

:cathappy:  I think Nicki is not a good role model for young ladies because of all her plastic surgery!

by debbie03 3 weeks ago

what an inspiration .... bought perfume just because i thought you were so cool

by Inspirer 2 veniceshopper Inspirer 2 2 weeks ago

I wish the bottle was pretty like Nicki. I am not fond of the design. It looks very much for like a child or teen. But I suppose its what is inside that counts but for the price a pretty bottle for display would have made me more drawn to trying it as I love bottles and keep them after its all used up. Some bottles make such lovely art pieces for display.

Conversation Stats
4 Replies
06.26.2014 9:53 AM
2 Smiles
5 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...