MarthaStewartCr | Partner | 07.15.2010 1:51 AM

Martha Stewart Crafts™

For years, Alex Perruzzi has been working to help develop and produce Martha Stewart Crafts™ products that appeal to home crafters of every level. Now he brings the latest from this inspiring collection to HSN.
Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your summer. In NYC, we’ve all been doing our best to avoid melting in the record-high temperatures!
People sometimes ask me what Martha Stewart is really like. Well, she’s not that much different from the woman you see on TV. The amount of useful knowledge she carries around with her is mind-boggling.  Over the 11 plus years I have been at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (MSLO), I have learned so many useful things from her, such as having the right tool for the right job, how to make a beautiful bed, and how to make the most delicious chocolate bread pudding.  Most importantly, I’ve learned how to make things with your hands because it’s more unique, heartfelt, and personal.  She’s a brilliant, dynamic person who knows an extraordinary amount about quality and style. Her products are no different, which is why I’m so excited to be presenting Martha Stewart Crafts to you here on HSN. There are so many fun things to share, I hardly know where to begin! We will be covering many different types of crafting projects such as card making, glass etching, embossing, and stamping. I love to craft and am so proud of the Martha Stewart Crafts assortment. Our glitters, tools, embellishments, papers, and crafting kits are just a few of our great products that I will be sharing with you.
Among my favorite Martha Stewart Crafts products is our Punch Around the Page™ corner and edge punches. This two-punch system allows you to add a fun die-cut border all the way around a piece of paper. I’ll show you exactly how it works and give some handy tips for great results. Plus, we have exciting new designs that are sure to inspire you to get crafting, and a special Punch Around the Page kit you can only find at HSN!
I hope you can tune in, Monday July 19th at 12am ET! Or start shopping the collection now.
All the best,
Alex
» Martha Stewart Crafts™
Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
Craftaway | New Friend | 11.15.2011 5:02 PM

Today on HSN someone ask if Martha Stewart Crafts had a Dragonfly punch. Alex replied no, but I have one to show. Alex is a busy man we can't expect him to remember everything so I'll help. Not able to post photo here but I have posted it on the Martha Stewart FB page

SarahNC1 | New Friend | 04.22.2011 3:40 PM

The knit and weave loom is sooooo cool. I found out that the different size pegs allow me to both knit and weave with many types and sizes of yarns and fabrics, the projects are limitless... LOVE IT.... Where do I get more patterms ?

Abby780 | New Friend | 04.21.2011 4:49 PM

Alex
I purchased the new loom and it is a winner. This is truly a next generation product / loom. great work by you, Martha, Lion Brand and HSN. I have used looms for years and this is the best ever... Of course... it's from Martha :smileyhappy:The possibilites are endless, time to buy a couple more of these ( for my daughters) and more yarn...

PATTYANNE59 | New Friend | 04.13.2011 3:44 PM

i bought the knitting machine but am very disappointed. Are there additional patterns? You said on the show they would be on your blog. Thx

LYNN123456 | New Friend | 03.21.2011 3:48 PM

I am very interested in knowing more about MS Embossing kits and powders. Can you buy replacement embossing powders on HSN, or is her glitter the same? Anyone have any experience with embossing? Please share. Thanks.

mamaLintse | New Friend | 09.17.2010 2:01 AM

Thank you Alex for taking time to reply all these comments. WOW, you are good! I also want to learn how to do this circle punch design. Can't wait to see the video! Also, I hope you can bring more punch sets to HSN in the near futurn. They sold out before I can purchase one. Please bring them back soon!!! Love Martha Stewart Crafts! They are the best!

AlexP | New Friend | 09.09.2010 10:23 PM

Hi Caron60!
I will be back for a Halloween crafting show on Tuesday, September 14th. I'm so looking forward to it! Unfortunately, Martha will be launching her own TV show on the Hallmark channel the day before so she will not be able to make it this time.
Alex

AlexP | New Friend | 09.09.2010 10:20 PM

Thanks Dollymaril!
I'll be back on Tuesday, September 14 with some Halloween crafts! I can't wait to show you the glow-in-the-dark glitter and drippy goo punch projects! Fantastic!!
Alex

AlexP | New Friend | 09.09.2010 10:18 PM

Hi Janice!
The strip widths needed to punch on both sides with our edge punches are 1" for regular edge punches like the double arches and floral lace and 2.5" for the deep edge punches like the daisy fan and flower bed punches.
The Punch Around the Page dimensions can be found here:
http://www.marthastewart.com/article/tips-for-our-punch-around-the-page-products
Happy crafting!!
Alex

AlexP | New Friend | 09.09.2010 10:11 PM

Sorry it's not more helpful. I will try to post something soon in a video format that shows this more clearly.

AlexP | New Friend | 09.09.2010 10:11 PM

Hi! I think the doily you’re referring to was created from a circle. Precise directions are not possible because each punch design requires different size circles. Basically, start with a circle. Insert circle edge into the punch ensuring punch design clears edge of paper (view through window on the back). Punch. Move the punch down until the previously punched design is cleared and punch again. Keep experimenting with different circle sizes until you find one that works w/ your design.

AlexP | New Friend | 09.09.2010 10:06 PM

Hi Armywife1124!
Unfortunately, right now the adhesive transfers are only sold with the kit. I really like the idea of offering them separately though and will try to see what we can do.
Sincerely,
Alex

AlexP | New Friend | 09.09.2010 10:02 PM

Hello Inky Fingers!
There is a link for the Punch Around the Page instructions which include all dimensions.
http://www.marthastewart.com/article/tips-for-our-punch-around-the-page-products
There is also a video located here:
http://www.eksuccessbrands.com/marthastewartcrafts/creative/videos.htm
Hope these help!

AlexP | New Friend | 09.09.2010 9:56 PM

Hi there!! Conveniently, this project can be found on marthastewart.com at the following link. Martha and I had a great time on The Martha Stewart Show making these for my mom this Mother's Day!
Here's the link
http://www.marthastewart.com/article/mothers-day-medallions

AlexP | New Friend | 09.09.2010 9:48 PM

Thanks Linda!
Would love to see what you've created. Can you post here? I remember speaking with you and wondering if it was Crayola where you had worked. I love them!
Alex

AlexP | New Friend | 09.09.2010 9:46 PM

Hi Donna!
We are going to be bringing some bulk glitter to HSN on September 14th. Hope to see you then!
Alex

AlexP | New Friend | 09.09.2010 9:44 PM

Hi! I think the doily you're referring to was created from a circle. Precise directions are not possible because as punch design requires different size circles. Basically, start with a perfect circle. Insert circle edge into the punch ensuring punch design clears edge of paper (view through window on the back). Punch. Move the punch down until the previously punched design is cleared and punch again. Keep experimenting with different circle sizes until you find one that works w/ your design.

teamlord333 | New Friend | 08.14.2010 6:46 PM

Please, Please, Please bring back in stock the punches that were offered on the launch of Martha from the TS. My husband has bought me so many of her items @ retail stores, but I want these so bad. ;0) I so love the quality of Martha's products & shopping @ HSN so the combination is great. I'm looking forward to more presentations with her & Alex. God Bless.

CARON60 | New Friend | 08.14.2010 5:05 PM

I would also love to see more of her craft punches returned to stock due to sell outs. I purchased over 400 dollars worth (Not to much surprise my husband said)but, am OCD and would love to have all of them. They are so perfect at punching without sticking and jamming. The best I have used and I think I have used them all. When will Martha do another craft show on HSN?

DOLLYMARIL | New Friend | 08.11.2010 2:01 PM

When will Martha do another show on hsn and another ts..I love all my products and whe quality is amazing. Everything workes great..just need more...hahaha. stamp and punch is the best..Love love love it. hope you do more. easy to get fast professional results with Martha's products

armywife1124 | New Friend | 08.02.2010 4:48 AM

I totally agree. I need more adhesive sheets as well.....I was going to make a comment about this same thing..
I definitely agree about having a magazine on the size the papers need to be to make the different size boxes and to make projects you all made....
Thanks alot in advance..
Also, it would be nice to get a response on here soon from Martha or Alex.

JaniceR | Admirer 2 | 07.31.2010 7:03 PM

love the punch sets but like others I wish they came with measurements"how big a square needs 2 be, how wide a border to punch on both sides?
My question is will you be offering the additional adhesive sheets for your glitter, flocking,& foil kits? At this time we run out of the adhesive transfers an have to buy another complete set to get them when we actually only need more adhesive sheets cause we r left with plenty glitter,foil,& flocking, it's an idea and I'm sure will sell like crazy.

mommykins | New Friend | 07.30.2010 3:05 PM

I also ordered the TS and several other items from the show. As others have said , I too would like to see an idea book offered for the punches. I can't seem to get the same look around the paper that you showed. But I will also say that Martha Stewart punches are THE BEST I have used. I'm throwing out many of the punches I've collected from other lines, which are so frustrating.
Keep Martha and Alex on and hopefully we will be seeing shows regularly.

blare | New Friend | 07.28.2010 8:26 PM

Hello VIP VP Alex - I received all of my punches and I have a question. How could I punch around a circle paper? You mentioned it on the show and there was an example of it named after one of your designers. Thank you - Daisy

DOLLYMARIL | New Friend | 07.25.2010 5:43 AM

Just got my ts..so sorry i could not leave feedback because the item is sold out...Its fantastic..plus lots of ideas at Martha's website to get you in the creative mood...wonderful products. thank you Martha.

Add your reply here...

Martha Stewart Crafts Premiere

by Partner MarthaStewartCr on ‎07-15-2010 01:51 AM (170 Views)

Martha Stewart Crafts™

For years, Alex Perruzzi has been working to help develop and produce Martha Stewart Crafts™ products that appeal to home crafters of every level. Now he brings the latest from this inspiring collection to HSN.
Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your summer. In NYC, we’ve all been doing our best to avoid melting in the record-high temperatures!
People sometimes ask me what Martha Stewart is really like. Well, she’s not that much different from the woman you see on TV. The amount of useful knowledge she carries around with her is mind-boggling.  Over the 11 plus years I have been at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (MSLO), I have learned so many useful things from her, such as having the right tool for the right job, how to make a beautiful bed, and how to make the most delicious chocolate bread pudding.  Most importantly, I’ve learned how to make things with your hands because it’s more unique, heartfelt, and personal.  She’s a brilliant, dynamic person who knows an extraordinary amount about quality and style. Her products are no different, which is why I’m so excited to be presenting Martha Stewart Crafts to you here on HSN. There are so many fun things to share, I hardly know where to begin! We will be covering many different types of crafting projects such as card making, glass etching, embossing, and stamping. I love to craft and am so proud of the Martha Stewart Crafts assortment. Our glitters, tools, embellishments, papers, and crafting kits are just a few of our great products that I will be sharing with you.
Among my favorite Martha Stewart Crafts products is our Punch Around the Page™ corner and edge punches. This two-punch system allows you to add a fun die-cut border all the way around a piece of paper. I’ll show you exactly how it works and give some handy tips for great results. Plus, we have exciting new designs that are sure to inspire you to get crafting, and a special Punch Around the Page kit you can only find at HSN!
I hope you can tune in, Monday July 19th at 12am ET! Or start shopping the collection now.
All the best,
Alex
» Martha Stewart Crafts™

Comments
by Host ShivanSarna on ‎07-15-2010 12:56 PM

Can't wait to get crafting with you and Martha! Shivan

by Admirer 2 MERCYGRAD Admirer 2 on ‎07-15-2010 05:07 PM

Wishing you the best and can't wait to see the product line!

by nanadeb on ‎07-16-2010 12:12 AM

I am so excited for Martha Stewarts Crafts shows...I have already ordered most of the products listed so I can start crafting as soon as I see the first show...Thanks HSN!

by AlexP on ‎07-17-2010 09:41 AM

Can you post some of your creations? I can't wait to see what you make with the products!! See you Monday! Alex

by AlexP on ‎07-17-2010 09:44 AM

Thanks! Martha and I are so excited to show you all of the beautiful projects we've made. Alex

by AlexP on ‎07-17-2010 09:46 AM

We're going to have A LOT of fun!!! Alex

by callalilly on ‎07-17-2010 09:59 PM

I just went through the entire product line and am completely inspired! Talk about taking crafting to the next level....wow! This is a show to watch at midnight so you don't miss out! See you tomorrow!

by arlenej on ‎07-19-2010 01:53 PM

Really enjoying the show today! I bought both of the 'TSV'. My question to you is that you mentioned cutting a doily from with corner punch. I would like to know how you did that? Love the punches...I got one of the deep punches at Mikes...very dramatic!
Please give me an answer...I am sure others would like to know this also. TIA Arlene

by parrotfur on ‎07-19-2010 01:57 PM

Hi Martha and Alex,
It was great seeing you on HSN.
I was wondering if you are interested in any new craft ideas and would be interested in supporting my new idea with your company?
Best Regards,
Mary

by shoppergirl54 on ‎07-19-2010 02:21 PM

I love the glitter and can not wait to get the punches! Keep it coming Martha. Hsn rocks!

by Norfgirl_1 on ‎07-19-2010 02:21 PM

The best to you and Ms. Stewart on your premier HSN shows,and hope there are many, MANY more such as today.
I have bought individual glitter bottles previously; ordered the kits today; however, I did hear you tell a caller earlier larger bottles or bulk could be bought, but the host cut you off before you could answer where. Please advise.
Thanking you in advance,
Donna

by lc21 on ‎07-19-2010 02:32 PM

Mr. VIPVP Alex, it was a pleasure speaking with you and Martha today. I can't wait to get my new 4 piece Spring punch kit and start making some new cards. I also when back and ordered the 2 pair of scissors. I just retired (erarly) after 35 years of service at Crayola. My last 25 years I worked in sales and marketing for our International/Domestic Depts. Thank you for the oportunity to send you some of my work. I would love to spend a day with you, enjoyed your ideas. Linda

by Colocrafter on ‎07-19-2010 02:40 PM

How wonderful to be able to shop for Martha's products on HSN! I have been a follower of Martha's ideas since the seventies, and have created many beautiful projects following some of these. I am so pleased to see the items available to those of us who are located in more remote areas. I hope you will continue to bring us many more products and ideas!

by Chofe on ‎07-19-2010 02:44 PM

Mr. Alex, could you tell what products and how to make the circle fans. My daughter is getting married in 2011 and would to use these circles for decorations.
Thanks

by arlenej on ‎07-19-2010 02:52 PM

I would also like to know how you did the circles. I thought I knew how but having trouble. I did buy the circle cutter. Help!! Arlene

by arlenej on ‎07-19-2010 02:53 PM

I meant the circle fans also..

by momof3dogs on ‎07-19-2010 03:14 PM

Hello,I've been glued to my Computer half the night and all morning since we do not recieve HSN in our area...Love your Products,ordered the TSV ,Scissors and the Circlecutter.Can't wait to recieve them and use them.Have a lot of MStewart-punches and love them,thank you for showing us all of your Artwork,Gisela

by InkyFingers on ‎07-19-2010 03:33 PM

AlexP ,
Is there a web sight that gives exact paper sizes to make the corner and border punches come out evenly ?

by dbode on ‎07-19-2010 04:01 PM

I absolutely LOVE Martha and all of her tools. It is so good to be able to buy them on HSN. I would love to see a book that shows the tips and tricks for using all of the tools as well as how to make all of the wonderful projects. I know that the Cricut and Cake cartridges are interchangeable but I would love to see Martha design some holiday exclusive (i.e. all Christmas, all Halloween) cartridges as her designs are so wonderful. Thank you for the great inspiration!

by Bindy on ‎07-19-2010 07:42 PM

Well, well, Alex and Martha have made a crafter out of a non-crafter (me)! I have never been interested in crafting until seeing Martha's products, and now I can't wait to get started!!

by scrappal on ‎07-20-2010 01:15 PM

I loved the show and ordered the Spring punch set. Wish you had a book showing ideas and instructions for all the wonderful samples you showed for those of us who aren't as creative and need a little help getting started. Have loved the products for years. Look forward to your next show on hsn.

by ruthie60 on ‎07-20-2010 02:06 PM

I am sooo glad to see Martha and Alex on HSN. I don't know why some TV shows think that crafting is going out--I am excited to see your creative works. Hope to see you soon.
Ruthie 60 says!!!!!!

by DOLLYMARIL on ‎07-20-2010 03:40 PM

I was jumping up and down thrilled to see Martha on HSN. I built an asparagus patch with here 25 years ago along with sewing and cooking.Now I am scrapbooking and love her easy to use products that make my projects turn out so well. Can hardly wait to get my order. Hugs to Martha and all of you..I do hope you have a TS planned for the Hollidays. oh Happy Me!

by PlayneJayne on ‎07-20-2010 07:24 PM

You are so right! I'd love to see an idea book or magazine subscription for papercrafts from Martha and Alex!

by armywife1124 on ‎07-22-2010 12:33 AM

Hii Alex and Martha. I LOVED the show. I too bought both TSV. I got the score board, the glitter and foil transfer kit, and the big Essential Glitter Kit. I wish the glue, brush an cloth would have came with it since it was the entire glitter collection...
Could you please tell me where would I get more of the adhesive rub ons from??

by SWLOBO on ‎07-22-2010 05:44 PM

I have the same questions about designs as do many others. I went back to HSN to look at the spring & floral kit, but it has been taken off the website due to sell out. Now I can't remember the pictures of the samples. Very frustrating. How can I find those sample pictures again? I noticed there are no answers to these questions.

by awapuhi on ‎07-23-2010 10:33 PM

It would be great to have an "project idea book"...i do alot of crafting,, scrapbooking, & card making...having trouble getting the corner punches & side punches working out like I saw on the program!I bought both sets (spring & floral)...a book, or pamphlet would really be helpful with exact pics..etc. Maybe I'll have to go by trial & error..or ask my daughter...do enjoy all of Martha Stewarts crafting supplies!!!! Enjoy & keep 'em coming!!!! Mahalo nui loa!!!

by DOLLYMARIL on ‎07-25-2010 05:43 AM

Just got my ts..so sorry i could not leave feedback because the item is sold out...Its fantastic..plus lots of ideas at Martha's website to get you in the creative mood...wonderful products. thank you Martha.

by blare on ‎07-28-2010 08:26 PM

Hello VIP VP Alex - I received all of my punches and I have a question. How could I punch around a circle paper? You mentioned it on the show and there was an example of it named after one of your designers. Thank you - Daisy

by mommykins on ‎07-30-2010 03:05 PM

I also ordered the TS and several other items from the show. As others have said , I too would like to see an idea book offered for the punches. I can't seem to get the same look around the paper that you showed. But I will also say that Martha Stewart punches are THE BEST I have used. I'm throwing out many of the punches I've collected from other lines, which are so frustrating.
Keep Martha and Alex on and hopefully we will be seeing shows regularly.

by Admirer 2 JaniceR Admirer 2 on ‎07-31-2010 07:03 PM

love the punch sets but like others I wish they came with measurements"how big a square needs 2 be, how wide a border to punch on both sides?
My question is will you be offering the additional adhesive sheets for your glitter, flocking,& foil kits? At this time we run out of the adhesive transfers an have to buy another complete set to get them when we actually only need more adhesive sheets cause we r left with plenty glitter,foil,& flocking, it's an idea and I'm sure will sell like crazy.

by armywife1124 on ‎08-02-2010 04:48 AM

I totally agree. I need more adhesive sheets as well.....I was going to make a comment about this same thing..
I definitely agree about having a magazine on the size the papers need to be to make the different size boxes and to make projects you all made....
Thanks alot in advance..
Also, it would be nice to get a response on here soon from Martha or Alex.

by DOLLYMARIL on ‎08-11-2010 02:01 PM

When will Martha do another show on hsn and another ts..I love all my products and whe quality is amazing. Everything workes great..just need more...hahaha. stamp and punch is the best..Love love love it. hope you do more. easy to get fast professional results with Martha's products

by CARON60 on ‎08-14-2010 05:05 PM

I would also love to see more of her craft punches returned to stock due to sell outs. I purchased over 400 dollars worth (Not to much surprise my husband said)but, am OCD and would love to have all of them. They are so perfect at punching without sticking and jamming. The best I have used and I think I have used them all. When will Martha do another craft show on HSN?

by teamlord333 on ‎08-14-2010 06:46 PM

Please, Please, Please bring back in stock the punches that were offered on the launch of Martha from the TS. My husband has bought me so many of her items @ retail stores, but I want these so bad. ;0) I so love the quality of Martha's products & shopping @ HSN so the combination is great. I'm looking forward to more presentations with her & Alex. God Bless.

by AlexP on ‎09-09-2010 09:44 PM

Hi! I think the doily you're referring to was created from a circle. Precise directions are not possible because as punch design requires different size circles. Basically, start with a perfect circle. Insert circle edge into the punch ensuring punch design clears edge of paper (view through window on the back). Punch. Move the punch down until the previously punched design is cleared and punch again. Keep experimenting with different circle sizes until you find one that works w/ your design.

by AlexP on ‎09-09-2010 09:46 PM

Hi Donna!
We are going to be bringing some bulk glitter to HSN on September 14th. Hope to see you then!
Alex

by AlexP on ‎09-09-2010 09:48 PM

Thanks Linda!
Would love to see what you've created. Can you post here? I remember speaking with you and wondering if it was Crayola where you had worked. I love them!
Alex

by AlexP on ‎09-09-2010 09:56 PM

Hi there!! Conveniently, this project can be found on marthastewart.com at the following link. Martha and I had a great time on The Martha Stewart Show making these for my mom this Mother's Day!
Here's the link
http://www.marthastewart.com/article/mothers-day-medallions

by AlexP on ‎09-09-2010 10:02 PM

Hello Inky Fingers!
There is a link for the Punch Around the Page instructions which include all dimensions.
There is also a video located here:
http://www.eksuccessbrands.com/marthastewartcrafts/creative/videos.htm
Hope these help!

by AlexP on ‎09-09-2010 10:06 PM

Hi Armywife1124!
Unfortunately, right now the adhesive transfers are only sold with the kit. I really like the idea of offering them separately though and will try to see what we can do.
Sincerely,
Alex

by AlexP on ‎09-09-2010 10:11 PM

Hi! I think the doily you’re referring to was created from a circle. Precise directions are not possible because each punch design requires different size circles. Basically, start with a circle. Insert circle edge into the punch ensuring punch design clears edge of paper (view through window on the back). Punch. Move the punch down until the previously punched design is cleared and punch again. Keep experimenting with different circle sizes until you find one that works w/ your design.

by AlexP on ‎09-09-2010 10:11 PM

Sorry it's not more helpful. I will try to post something soon in a video format that shows this more clearly.

by AlexP on ‎09-09-2010 10:18 PM

Hi Janice!
The strip widths needed to punch on both sides with our edge punches are 1" for regular edge punches like the double arches and floral lace and 2.5" for the deep edge punches like the daisy fan and flower bed punches.
The Punch Around the Page dimensions can be found here:
Happy crafting!!
Alex

by AlexP on ‎09-09-2010 10:20 PM

Thanks Dollymaril!
I'll be back on Tuesday, September 14 with some Halloween crafts! I can't wait to show you the glow-in-the-dark glitter and drippy goo punch projects! Fantastic!!
Alex

by AlexP on ‎09-09-2010 10:23 PM

Hi Caron60!
I will be back for a Halloween crafting show on Tuesday, September 14th. I'm so looking forward to it! Unfortunately, Martha will be launching her own TV show on the Hallmark channel the day before so she will not be able to make it this time.
Alex

by mamaLintse on ‎09-17-2010 02:01 AM

Thank you Alex for taking time to reply all these comments. WOW, you are good! I also want to learn how to do this circle punch design. Can't wait to see the video! Also, I hope you can bring more punch sets to HSN in the near futurn. They sold out before I can purchase one. Please bring them back soon!!! Love Martha Stewart Crafts! They are the best!

by LYNN123456 on ‎03-21-2011 03:48 PM

I am very interested in knowing more about MS Embossing kits and powders. Can you buy replacement embossing powders on HSN, or is her glitter the same? Anyone have any experience with embossing? Please share. Thanks.

by PATTYANNE59 on ‎04-13-2011 03:44 PM

i bought the knitting machine but am very disappointed. Are there additional patterns? You said on the show they would be on your blog. Thx

by Abby780 on ‎04-21-2011 04:49 PM

Alex
I purchased the new loom and it is a winner. This is truly a next generation product / loom. great work by you, Martha, Lion Brand and HSN. I have used looms for years and this is the best ever... Of course... it's from Martha :smileyhappy:The possibilites are endless, time to buy a couple more of these ( for my daughters) and more yarn...

Conversation Stats
52 Replies
07.15.2010 1:51 AM
0 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...