CarolBrodie | Partner | 04.10.2010 12:33 PM

Grace Kelly once said, “I buy clothes when they take my eye and I wear them for years.” Her amazing style and grace were classic yet incredibly glamorous and have been an inspiration to me since I sketched my very first ring.
I love the idea of buying jewelry just because it takes my eye… I never got stuck on the investment aspect of fine jewelry. For me, it was always about finding pieces that I could not resist.  I spent the better part of my adult life traveling to jewelry shows around the globe to find one-of-a-kind jewels -- now the inspiration for many of my designs.
In celebration of April’s birthstone, diamonds, I have re-created my own “classic yet glamorous” diamond jewelry finds that I have treasured and worn for years. Whatever your style, fabulous jewels are an investment and should be pieces that you LOVE because they will be a part of your FOREVER style.
Is your style Classic Chic or Glamour Goddess?  Are you all about Party-Girl Sparkle? Perhaps your style is Working Girl Cool?  Or maybe you are like me and you change your style to suit your mood… Here are my favorites from Rarities April collection – Tune in on the 29th and I will help you pick the perfect piece to suit your style or mood.
Whether your plans will be taking you across town or around the globe, we have some new spring and summer fashions that will go let you go everywhere, do everything and be who you want to be.....
Log on to Rarities to see all of the new pieces and don’t forget to join the Rarities Fan Page on Facebook for daily updates and styling tips.
Classic Chic?

Gem & Prasiolite Sterling Silver Earrings Citrine, Prasiolite & Diamond Earrings Lemon Quartz & Diamond RingComing Soon! Sky London Blue Topaz & Gem Necklace 

Glamour Goddess?

Citrine, Prasiolite & Diamond Ring Prasiolite & Rose de France Amethyst Ring 
Party Girl Sparkle?
 Prasiolite & Gem Sterling Silver Drop Necklace  
Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant with Chain Prasiolite & Gem Sterling Silver Drop Necklace Amethyst & Gem Sterling Pendant with ChainBlue Chalcedony & Multigem Necklace Diamond Sterling Silver Heart Bracelet 
Working Girl Cool!

Amethyst & Gemstone Drop Earrings Diamond Sterling Silver Oval Ring Gold Drusy Agate & Wood Dangle PendantAmazonite & Prasiolite Drop Earrings 
Happy Mother’s Day Girlfriends!
Lots of love,
Carol

Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
HolidayGlam_Car | New Friend | 11.17.2011 1:40 PM

Shop all Rarities: Fine Jewelry Collection » Find your fine jewelry style » Read more style tips from Carol Brodie » Like Rarities with Carol Brodie on Facebook

FineAntique_ANT | New Friend | 10.28.2011 6:38 AM

#split {}#single {}#splitalign {margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}#singlealign {margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}#splittitlebox {text-align: center;}#singletitlebox {text-align: center;}.linkboxtext {line-height: 1.4em;}.linkboxcontainer {padding: 7px 7px 7px 7px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-color:#000000;border-width:0px; border-style:solid;}.linkboxdisplay {padding: 7px 7px 7px 7px;}.linkboxdisplay td {text-align: center;}.linkboxdisplay a:link {text-decoration: none;}.linkboxdisplay a:hover {text-decoration: underline;} function opensingledropdown() { document.getElementById('singletablelinks').style.display = ''; document.getElementById('singlemouse').style.display = 'none'; } function closesingledropdown() { document.getElementById('singletablelinks').style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById('singlemouse').style.display = ''; } My Favorite Three Picks for the Best Antique and Vintage Jewelry Price Guides and AuthorsVintage Designer Jewelry ChanelAntique VintageHow to Buy Fine JewelryLalique Kazak Horse FigurinesLets Talk Micro Mosaic JewelryFind Your Fine Jewelry Style

CarolBrodieCele | New Friend | 06.13.2011 8:34 PM

Shop all Rarities: Fine Jewelry Collection » Find your fine jewelry style » Read more style tips from Carol Brodie cmCreatePageviewTag("'Carol Brodie Celebrates 2 Years

CarolBrodie_Hei | New Friend | 04.13.2011 7:11 PM

from Carol Brodie: » Shop all Rarities: Fine Jewelry Collection » Find your fine jewelry style » Read more style tips from Carol Brodie   Check out a recent feature on Carol Brodie on

mh39 | New Friend | 03.21.2011 8:25 PM

Dear Carol: I love love love your jewelery. yes I also had an obsession with your diamond criss cross ring. I just love it. sold out A very hard ring to find. Can you bring back more of today's special (sold out so fast and no waitlist) and the square blue topaz ring? Thanks Carol.

Spring_SummerJe | New Friend | 03.14.2011 9:10 PM

from Carol Brodie: » Shop all Rarities: Fine Jewelry Collection » Find your fine jewelry style » Read more style tips from Carol Brodie cmCreatePageviewTag("'Spring & Summer Jewelry

ozzi | New Friend | 01.31.2011 9:11 PM

Carol
I am a victim of credit card fraud and to cancel my credit card. Iwas on waitlist for your diamond cuff and of course it arrived while I was waiting for my new card. Could you please make a few more for HSN? I'm so disappointed that I did not get one.Thanks Irma B/Ozzi

LearntheTrickso | New Friend | 12.07.2010 5:00 PM

Shop all Rarities: Fine Jewelry Collection » Find your fine jewelry style » Read more style tips from Carol

palmdalegirl | New Friend | 11.17.2010 3:42 AM

Carol, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your jewelry. Unfortuneatly, I lost my job last year due to the economy, and I haven't been able to purchase anything from your line. My passion is gems and jewelry and yours are just exquisite. My wish would be to purchase every single item you present, because I am just so in love with your jewelry. I will keep dreaming and maybe someday.

TreatYourself_J | New Friend | 10.28.2010 5:04 PM

Shop all Rarities: Fine Jewelry Collection » Find your fine jewelry style » Read more style tips from Carol

bellasusanna | New Friend | 09.28.2010 9:48 AM

I am incredibly grateful for your expertise and creativity.

bellasusanna | New Friend | 09.28.2010 9:46 AM

Carol, thank you. You have designed many pieces that take my eye. I’ve never been a fan of fashion jewelry. I think this comes from my Italian father who has only ever bought me small fine jewelry pieces during his travels. I am incredibly for your expertise and creativity. I thank you for making fine jewelry affordable. You are a true priceless gem!

austin864 | New Friend | 06.11.2010 6:15 PM

HELLO! CAROL BRODIE,YOU ARE MINE GIRL,I OWN SEVERAL PIECES ARE U COLLECTION, I HOPE U CAN'T MADE AGAIN THE CLEAR RUTILATED EARRINGS ,I MISSED LAST TIME, I NO THE BLACK ARE AVAILABLE NOW,PLEASE,PLEASE,MAKE HAPEN,MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING ON JULY,THANKS AGAIN FOR U RARITIES THEY VERY UNIQUE!!!!!ALWAYS ...CHAO BELLA!from NORMA :smileyhappy:

Robyn726 | New Friend | 06.09.2010 3:29 PM

Hi Carol, Have you seen the hope diamond? What do think about it's curse? I love your jewelry. Thanks a million for bringing your designs to hsn for all of us ordinary folks, Love and blssings, Robyn

kernech | New Friend | 06.09.2010 12:18 PM

Carol: Please bring more drop earrings like the Amazonite & Prasiolite 10K Drop Earrings I recently purchased from your line. I would love similar earrings in other gemstones, i.e., Larimar, Kyanite, Labradorite, Aquamarine (milky), Blue Adventurine.

Cate625 | New Friend | 06.04.2010 9:48 PM

Hi Carol, I missed out on the evil eye pendant :smileysad:
Can you please, please bring it back? Give us ladies who missed out on it a chance to own this beautiful piece of art.
Thanks Carol!

CarolBrodie | Partner | 06.01.2010 11:03 PM

First of all, thank you for your beautiful comments. I am most appreciative. When a style sells out from the collection, I try not to bring it back, rather I bring in new styles to complement the original. Keep checking my page on hsn.com - I think that you will have many ideas on how to spend that refund. June is really special! Have a great week! :smileyhappy:

EVERBLISS | New Friend | 05.31.2010 10:32 PM

CAROL! YOU HAVE CREATED A JEWELRY FIEND! THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THE CROWN SPRING PEAR DROP EARRINGS-I AM KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED..IN THE MEANTIME, I LOVE YOUR IDEA ABOUT PRASIOLITE FOR SUMMER! I HAVE YOUR CIRCLE DROP PAVE DIAMOND PRASIOLITE EARRINGS AND THE MOUTH-WATERING MATCHING RING..I WEAR THE RING STACKED WITH TWO PLAT DIAMOND BANDS ON EITHER SIDE.I HAVE A SMALL(TINY)HAND..SO I KEEP IT SIMPLE..ANY IDEAS ON MIXING OTHER STONES WITH THIS SET? OH! THE "O" RING-CAN IT BE SIZD TO A 5?

Kimberly1111 | New Friend | 05.30.2010 3:47 PM

Carol, I love your work. It's like wearing art. Months ago, during the holidays you debued an open cuff with tear drop gems. It was gorgeous and although I wanted to purchase it ($1200) I could not afford it. Now I have a tax refund and was wondering if there are any left "in the back" somewhere? Would love to hear if at all possible. Thanks!

CarolBrodie | Partner | 05.28.2010 6:56 PM

I love these earrings too! It is up to HSN to adjust prices, so I will share your comments. In the meantime, you may want to look at the prasiolite drop earrings. They are priced VERY well and are the perfect summer earring. Thanks again!

CarolBrodie | Partner | 05.28.2010 6:51 PM

Thank you for your interest in my "eyes"! I have a completely new style coming out in blue sapphire for my June 19th show... Just wait.... Have a beautiful day!

EVERBLISS | New Friend | 05.28.2010 3:37 PM

Hi Carol-please please please event price or mark down the crown spring pear drop earrings-I love them and want to buy them...but..please please please lower the price...thank you for reading this.

Jackie375 | New Friend | 05.26.2010 9:42 PM

Hi Carol, just received the evil eye pendant in the champagne quartz and I love it! Any chance you will be making these again? I would jump at the chance to own the blue one and maybe any other colored eyes you might make. Thanks Carol, you are my favorite jewelry designer, ever!

Fireblossom | New Friend | 05.25.2010 1:01 PM

Carol, I love your jewelry so much and have many of your beautiful pieces. The one piece I missed and would so love to have is your gorgeous Crown Ring in the Caribbean Chalcedony in a size 9. Do you think you will ever bring it back? I keep searching every time a see a piece listed on HSN.com but I have not been able to find the color and size I would love to have. Thanks so much! Deborah

MARGEAUX | New Friend | 05.22.2010 9:23 PM

I just got the brown evil eye and, of course, now I want the blue.
Will it be coming back in June?

Add your reply here...

Find Your Fine Jewelry Style

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎04-10-2010 12:33 PM (150 Views)

Grace Kelly once said, “I buy clothes when they take my eye and I wear them for years.” Her amazing style and grace were classic yet incredibly glamorous and have been an inspiration to me since I sketched my very first ring.
I love the idea of buying jewelry just because it takes my eye… I never got stuck on the investment aspect of fine jewelry. For me, it was always about finding pieces that I could not resist.  I spent the better part of my adult life traveling to jewelry shows around the globe to find one-of-a-kind jewels -- now the inspiration for many of my designs.
In celebration of April’s birthstone, diamonds, I have re-created my own “classic yet glamorous” diamond jewelry finds that I have treasured and worn for years. Whatever your style, fabulous jewels are an investment and should be pieces that you LOVE because they will be a part of your FOREVER style.
Is your style Classic Chic or Glamour Goddess?  Are you all about Party-Girl Sparkle? Perhaps your style is Working Girl Cool?  Or maybe you are like me and you change your style to suit your mood… Here are my favorites from Rarities April collection – Tune in on the 29th and I will help you pick the perfect piece to suit your style or mood.
Whether your plans will be taking you across town or around the globe, we have some new spring and summer fashions that will go let you go everywhere, do everything and be who you want to be.....
Log on to Rarities to see all of the new pieces and don’t forget to join the Rarities Fan Page on Facebook for daily updates and styling tips.
Classic Chic?

Gem & Prasiolite Sterling Silver Earrings Citrine, Prasiolite & Diamond Earrings Lemon Quartz & Diamond RingComing Soon! Sky London Blue Topaz & Gem Necklace 

Glamour Goddess?

Citrine, Prasiolite & Diamond Ring Prasiolite & Rose de France Amethyst Ring 
Party Girl Sparkle?
 Prasiolite & Gem Sterling Silver Drop Necklace  
Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant with Chain Prasiolite & Gem Sterling Silver Drop Necklace Amethyst & Gem Sterling Pendant with ChainBlue Chalcedony & Multigem Necklace Diamond Sterling Silver Heart Bracelet 
Working Girl Cool!

Amethyst & Gemstone Drop Earrings Diamond Sterling Silver Oval Ring Gold Drusy Agate & Wood Dangle PendantAmazonite & Prasiolite Drop Earrings 
Happy Mother’s Day Girlfriends!
Lots of love,
Carol

Comments
by Admirer 1 spence900 Admirer 1 on ‎04-22-2010 01:39 PM

Hi carol i must know will there ever be any NEW Crown Spring pieces?If anyone knows please respond Thanks

by MsMitsy on ‎04-24-2010 04:42 AM

Just a quick thanks for the natural jade and ruby pendant you designed for HSN. Loved it/had to have it the second I saw it. This is my first piece from your line (just found it a few weeks ago), and I'm going to be coming back for more.

by faryn on ‎04-24-2010 06:10 PM

Hi Carol - I'm waiting and waiting for your "evil eye" necklace to return. Can you give me an idea when and if it will happen?
Karen

by margie1961 on ‎04-24-2010 08:34 PM

i was wondering how to clean your jewelry,it looks very sensitive to clean.

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎04-26-2010 11:02 AM

Hello there. All of the fine jewelry (except for the wood) can be cleaned in a solution of warm water, sudsy ammonia and liquid dish washing soap. Soak the pieces for a few minutes and then use a soft toothbrush to gently wipe away and residue or dirt. Wash in cool clean water and air-dry on a soft towel. The Jewelry Information Center has a good step by step guide for jewelry cleaning and care. See you Thursday -- I will be sharing the new collection from 3 - 5 am and 9 - 11pm. :smileyhappy:

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎04-26-2010 11:03 AM

I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU LOVE YOUR PENDANT AND THAT YOU LOVE THE LINE. I WILL BE ON THIS THURSDAY FROM 3 - 5AM AND 9 - 11PM; HOPE YOU CAN TUNE IN. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK. X

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎04-26-2010 11:04 AM

HI KAREN,
THE EVIL EYE NECKLACE WILL BE BACK IN MAY. YOU WILL FIND IT ON HSN.COM IN BLUE AND BROWN IN MID-MAY (ABOUT THE 15TH). GLAD THAT YOU LOVE IT -- IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES.
XX

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎04-26-2010 11:07 AM

HELLO THERE,
FOR NOW, WE NEED TO SELL OUT OF THE CROWN SPRING PIECES THAT WE HAVE AND THEN (IF WE CAN GET THE CROWN SPRING FROM THE MINE -- IT IS QUITE RARE) THEN I WILL CREATE SOME MORE DESIGNS. I AM OBSESSED WITH THE LOOK OF THE CROWN SPRING. DO YOU OWN SOME OF THE PIECES ALREADY?
X, CAROL

by Admirer 1 spence900 Admirer 1 on ‎04-26-2010 01:46 PM

Hi, Thank you for your response I too am obsessed with Crown Spring!! Love it. My husband has to hear about everyday.He works in NY and picks me up jewelry but nothing like this neon Crown Spring. I own the diamond pendant and ring and my mom and sister went crazy for it but it sold out.I also own the gold ring with the larger piece of Crown Spring love it. Are the sapphire pieces going to be on sale this upcoming show? Thanks,D

by gigi184 on ‎04-26-2010 02:42 PM

Please please please!!! try to get the black seaglass oval earrings. have been on waitlist twice, all to no avail! already own the pendant and the cuff. These pieces NEED some companionship!! pls. advise

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎04-26-2010 03:59 PM

http://www.stylelist.com/2010/04/26/how-to-wear-turquoise-jewelry/
Read this story -- it just came out today on aol.com... It is all about turquoise and of course they chose one of the Crown Spring pieces to show amazing turquoise jewelry.
Not really sure what goes on sale when... HSN decides that, but you should definitely tune in this week. Call in if there is something that you LOVE. Thanks again for your amazing feedback. It makes me so happy! :smileyhappy:

by ef1973 on ‎04-27-2010 02:24 PM

Hi Carol-No comments, just wanted to say it's great you're answering the ladies questions! We're all big fans and I am SO excited for Thurs. I may have to bring home those amazonite earrings!

by teddy33 on ‎04-29-2010 05:29 AM

carol you are absolutely stunningly gorgeous. you look amazing!

by ladyjustice on ‎04-29-2010 06:05 AM

Hi Carol, I (and other Rarities women)was wondering if you will bring back the london blue topaz and blue diamond ring??? I was able to get the pendant before it sold out and would LOVE to have the ring.

by 9342 on ‎04-29-2010 07:32 PM

Hi Carol- I'm a huge fan of Rarities and wear the Olive Quartz 10k 16" drop necklace everyday! :-) I get so many compliments on it! I am hoping that you might bring back the same necklace in Amethyst and Smokey Quartz. I would buy them both. I'm "hooked" on your jewelry, and check your website daily. Many thanks, Amy

by EVERBLISS on ‎04-29-2010 09:25 PM

HI CAROL! I LOVE CROWN SPRING! WHAT COLOR OF THE TEARDROP EARRINGS WERE YOU WEARING IN YOUR FIRST 2 SHOWS TODAY? I HAVE THE STONE IN YELLOW AND WHITE WITH DIAMONDS(RING) AND ORDERED THE PENDANT(YOU HAD ON) AND THE MATCHING RING..I ALSO HAVE THE MULTI-STRAND TEARDROP TURQ NECKLACE AND DROP WIRE EARRINGS. LOVE CROWN SPRING BECAUSE DUE TO IT VARIATIONS, IT BLENDS WELL WITH ALL OTHER TURQ SHADES! I THINK IT IS EXTREMELY YELLOW GOLD FRIENDLY DUE TO THE COPPER/SANDY TONES THAT RUN THRU.LOVE LOVE LOVE!

by Giselle3 on ‎04-30-2010 01:02 AM

Hi,
I am not a jewelry girl -- but I love your rings!
I have a request: How about designing the Rose de France
Amethyst ring with a gold band? I would not mind paying more
for the gold look; I rarely wear silver. Let me know if you
plan to do this -- or perhaps something similar with a gold band.
Thanks

by Raritan on ‎05-01-2010 08:57 PM

Dear Carol,
Thank yo for bringing Rarities to HSN. I love to watch your presentations. Your energy is awesome. I have the tusk pendant (luv it!) and am eyeing the anchor to layer with it. I also ordered the shades of green prasiolite earrings and blackened rhodium amethyst earrings during your last visit, am awaiting them anxiously!
If possible, please please please create smaller bangles for us petite ladies who also adore the Wonder Woman look! 7" circumference would be great.
X0X0...Raritan

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎05-02-2010 11:42 PM

Thanks so much for your amazing words... I am so appreciative! I will ask my buyer to order a few smaller cuffs -- great suggestion. I hope that you LOVE your new pieces. The anchor pendant is being featured in the August issue of a major magazine, so if you love it, order it soon because it will sell out quick and it is so perfect. Free shipping on it too... See you on May 16th. Lots of sparkle, Carol

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎05-02-2010 11:44 PM

Thanks for your feedback. I have some amazing morganite and other rose and pink gem rings in gold coming up in May and June... Hang tight. :smileyhappy:

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎05-02-2010 11:50 PM

I have such amazing necklaces coming up in May and June... just wait. I am glad that you are HOOKED on Rarities -- I love hearing such positive and kind words. Thank you, thank you.
:smileyhappy:

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎05-02-2010 11:50 PM

Thank you so much!

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎05-02-2010 11:53 PM

The ring that you are referring to will be back in new color combinations for June... You will love them. To match the pendant, I have some amazing blue topaz rings coming up in June. :smileyhappy:

by schic on ‎05-08-2010 06:35 PM

Hi Carol,
I really love your syle it is very chic and not overdone with a real attention to using authentic stones at great prices.
I have a question I tried to order the blue chalcedony and sapphire earrings they were a for lack of a better word a long slice of chalcedony. Will you be doing them again or how could I get them.
thank you

by JeanetteFromCT_1 on ‎05-09-2010 02:49 AM

I am hoping the Labradorite Cuff would return to HSN....any possibility of this happening? HSN Buyers....we looooved that cuff and want more!!!
Thanks!

by CTGirl22 on ‎05-09-2010 11:12 AM

Carol
I loved your evil eye bangle and it was sold out before I could purchase it. what I would love to see is that same type evil eye diamond work but in a pendant. Are you planning on doing anything like that in the future?

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎05-13-2010 10:00 AM

This month my popular evil eye pendant necklace is back. Tune in on Sunday from 4 - 7 or log on to HSN.com to see it. It is fabulous!!! If you love it, call in. I would love to hear from you.

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎05-13-2010 10:05 AM

Thank you Jeanette. I love the cuffs too and they really are a Rarity. These will not be back, but there are a lot of cuffs coming in the next few months that I am sure you are going to LOVE!!!! Please tune in on Sunday from 4 - 7pm or log on to HSN.com to see the new collection. See you this weekend!!!!

by BKMPHD on ‎05-13-2010 07:09 PM

DEAR CAROL,
SOS!!!
MY WONDERFUL GREEN JADE 14K LEVERBACK EARRINGS WERE LOST ON A TRIP TO LOS ANGELES (HSN-490-725) HOW CAN I GET ANOTHER PAIR?????
GRATEFULLY
BARBARA

by AmyCA on ‎05-14-2010 01:19 PM

Dear Carol- Thank you for creating the Champagne Quartz & Multigem Sterling Silver Pendant! I just ordered mine! I wrote to you asking if the Evil Eye comes in brown, and you've done it beautifully!!! I love the way it matches with the Champagne Diamond "Art Deco" Ring, which I orderded yesterday. Also, I wear the 12ct Olive Quartz 16" Drop Necklace just about everyday, and these two necklaces will look smashing together! Thank you, Carol! I wish I could give you a hug! Love, Amy XOX

by DIANAINTX on ‎05-17-2010 11:55 PM

I tuned in because you are my NEW favorite designer. I have 7 of your items and purchased another 3 on Sunday. I already have the Larimar ring and will be looking for the pendant. I have the black rutilated, the snow labradorite, the wood bangle and matching druzy ring, of course both of the Today's Special rings etc etc.I am a Gemologist/Appraiser with several certifications and am surprised how giddy I get over your jewelry (since I see cool stuff all the time!!) But it's worth it -thx :smileyhappy:

by Urs2325 on ‎05-18-2010 11:39 AM

Carol, Thank you for creating such fabulous Jewelry styles. I love your Capri rings and the new "Summer Capri" ring with the white quartz, amethyst, and onyx. Would you please consider making a version of the ring with a green amethyst center stone, surrounded by chrome diopside, and the black onyx? Also matching earrings would be lovely. Thanks again!

by vickyvic on ‎05-18-2010 06:54 PM

Hi Carol, I love your jewelry, But I really love moonstone, but the only moonstone ring of yours that i like is in gold, would you consider designing one in silver or white gold, also I love love alexandrite which is my all time favorite, any chance you will have some pieces soon. Thanks I will keep ordering...

by jgourmet on ‎05-21-2010 03:44 PM

Please please please bring the blue evil eye back, it sold out before I could buy it!!!

by MARGEAUX on ‎05-22-2010 09:23 PM

I just got the brown evil eye and, of course, now I want the blue.
Will it be coming back in June?

by Fireblossom on ‎05-25-2010 01:01 PM

Carol, I love your jewelry so much and have many of your beautiful pieces. The one piece I missed and would so love to have is your gorgeous Crown Ring in the Caribbean Chalcedony in a size 9. Do you think you will ever bring it back? I keep searching every time a see a piece listed on HSN.com but I have not been able to find the color and size I would love to have. Thanks so much! Deborah

by Jackie375 on ‎05-26-2010 09:42 PM

Hi Carol, just received the evil eye pendant in the champagne quartz and I love it! Any chance you will be making these again? I would jump at the chance to own the blue one and maybe any other colored eyes you might make. Thanks Carol, you are my favorite jewelry designer, ever!

by EVERBLISS on ‎05-28-2010 03:37 PM

Hi Carol-please please please event price or mark down the crown spring pear drop earrings-I love them and want to buy them...but..please please please lower the price...thank you for reading this.

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎05-28-2010 06:51 PM

Thank you for your interest in my "eyes"! I have a completely new style coming out in blue sapphire for my June 19th show... Just wait.... Have a beautiful day!

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎05-28-2010 06:56 PM

I love these earrings too! It is up to HSN to adjust prices, so I will share your comments. In the meantime, you may want to look at the prasiolite drop earrings. They are priced VERY well and are the perfect summer earring. Thanks again!

by Kimberly1111 on ‎05-30-2010 03:47 PM

Carol, I love your work. It's like wearing art. Months ago, during the holidays you debued an open cuff with tear drop gems. It was gorgeous and although I wanted to purchase it ($1200) I could not afford it. Now I have a tax refund and was wondering if there are any left "in the back" somewhere? Would love to hear if at all possible. Thanks!

by EVERBLISS on ‎05-31-2010 10:32 PM

CAROL! YOU HAVE CREATED A JEWELRY FIEND! THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THE CROWN SPRING PEAR DROP EARRINGS-I AM KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED..IN THE MEANTIME, I LOVE YOUR IDEA ABOUT PRASIOLITE FOR SUMMER! I HAVE YOUR CIRCLE DROP PAVE DIAMOND PRASIOLITE EARRINGS AND THE MOUTH-WATERING MATCHING RING..I WEAR THE RING STACKED WITH TWO PLAT DIAMOND BANDS ON EITHER SIDE.I HAVE A SMALL(TINY)HAND..SO I KEEP IT SIMPLE..ANY IDEAS ON MIXING OTHER STONES WITH THIS SET? OH! THE "O" RING-CAN IT BE SIZD TO A 5?

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎06-01-2010 11:03 PM

First of all, thank you for your beautiful comments. I am most appreciative. When a style sells out from the collection, I try not to bring it back, rather I bring in new styles to complement the original. Keep checking my page on hsn.com - I think that you will have many ideas on how to spend that refund. June is really special! Have a great week! :smileyhappy:

by Cate625 on ‎06-04-2010 09:48 PM

Hi Carol, I missed out on the evil eye pendant :smileysad:
Can you please, please bring it back? Give us ladies who missed out on it a chance to own this beautiful piece of art.
Thanks Carol!

by kernech on ‎06-09-2010 12:18 PM

Carol: Please bring more drop earrings like the Amazonite & Prasiolite 10K Drop Earrings I recently purchased from your line. I would love similar earrings in other gemstones, i.e., Larimar, Kyanite, Labradorite, Aquamarine (milky), Blue Adventurine.

by Robyn726 on ‎06-09-2010 03:29 PM

Hi Carol, Have you seen the hope diamond? What do think about it's curse? I love your jewelry. Thanks a million for bringing your designs to hsn for all of us ordinary folks, Love and blssings, Robyn

by austin864 on ‎06-11-2010 06:15 PM

HELLO! CAROL BRODIE,YOU ARE MINE GIRL,I OWN SEVERAL PIECES ARE U COLLECTION, I HOPE U CAN'T MADE AGAIN THE CLEAR RUTILATED EARRINGS ,I MISSED LAST TIME, I NO THE BLACK ARE AVAILABLE NOW,PLEASE,PLEASE,MAKE HAPEN,MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING ON JULY,THANKS AGAIN FOR U RARITIES THEY VERY UNIQUE!!!!!ALWAYS ...CHAO BELLA!from NORMA :smileyhappy:

by bellasusanna on ‎09-28-2010 09:46 AM

Carol, thank you. You have designed many pieces that take my eye. I’ve never been a fan of fashion jewelry. I think this comes from my Italian father who has only ever bought me small fine jewelry pieces during his travels. I am incredibly for your expertise and creativity. I thank you for making fine jewelry affordable. You are a true priceless gem!

by bellasusanna on ‎09-28-2010 09:48 AM

I am incredibly grateful for your expertise and creativity.

by TreatYourself_J on ‎10-28-2010 05:04 PM

Conversation Stats
59 Replies
04.10.2010 12:33 PM
0 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...