Adrienne | Partner | 11.24.2011 2:03 PM

Hi Girlfriends,

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! I always look forward to this time of year when I get to spend quality time with my family and close friends, and this year was no exception. Thanksgiving dinner at my house was fun (and delicious, I was told) and gave us all a chance to catch up on everyone’s careers, travels, and kids’ accomplishments.

This year our December holiday shows are on Saturday, December 10 at 10am and 6 pm and Sunday, December 11 at 1pm and 11pm. At 12:01 am on Monday, December 12, we launch our extraordinary Today’s Special! You will not want to miss these shows because the offerings are not only exciting but very well priced. We know the holidays can be a very expensive time for everyone, so we try to give you the best offerings at the best prices. Of course, all of our Buy-1-Get-1 offerings will be back, as well as fabulous, value-priced Vitamin C and Precious Moroccan Argan Oil kits…so do not miss these shows!

I will be introducing a new addition to our hugely successful and popular Platinum Electrocharged line of products: Platinum Electrocharged Upper Eyelid Fix. This is a new site-specific, specialized beauty treatment product developed by our cosmetic scientists that focuses on the thinner, sagging, delicate skin of your upper eyelids. I’m sure you have noticed that when you are young your eyes look wide awake and open, but as you get older this delicate upper eyelid skin begins to loosen, sag and droop, making your eyes look small, tired and wrinkled. It’s just a fact, as we get older elasticity loosens and our upper eyelids start to fall.

Your moisturizing creams and oils for dry under eye skin may work well for this area, but they do nothing to help hold up the thin, delicate skin of you upper eyelid. The Platinum Electrocharged Upper Eyelid Fix is formulated with tightening proteins and a Platinum Peptide Cream to optimize elasticity and help your upper eyelid skin look lifted. With continued use, it helps to give the appearance of wide, youthful eyes. You will be as excited about this product as everyone in the Signature Club A office: All the people who have been using this new innovation are thrilled with the results they are seeing, and I know you will be too.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your patronage and support of Signature Club A this year. Your loyalty and friendship means a lot to me, and I think of you as my special girlfriends.

Warmest good wishes to you and your families for the holidays and for a 2012 filled with good health, happiness and peace!

Love,

Adrienne
Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
LACEY69 | New Friend | 07.19.2012 7:29 PM

Please,please could we have a larger Argon kit..I love that the most... The large kits are great thankyou

Nanny3606 | New Friend | 01.17.2012 7:56 AM

Hello Adrienne....
I love your products <3 I have been using the Nature's color lift capsules but you are making them anymore:smileysad:( can you please tell me what is the next product closes to that.....thank you keep up the good work:-)

MadamTracy | New Friend | 01.15.2012 3:55 PM

Hello, Adrienne!
I have been using your 5 Essentials creme for years, and am very happy with it. I am 45 years old, and people always tell me they thought I was in my early 30's :smileyhappy: I have a question, though. I recently placed another order for the 5 Essentials and noticed a difference in the consistency. Prior to this, it had more of smooth and creamy texture, and this latest shipment seems to be more "whipped", and I'm not sure I like it as much. Was the formula changed? Thanks, Tracy

drewk84 | New Friend | 01.14.2012 3:43 AM

Dear Adrienne, I am 27 and have been a long time fan of yours... This holiday after doing my replenishment on serums, cremes and my tiny $45 powder at my usual counter and leaving wih a $300.00 bill I watched your show and got EVERYTHING the vanillia meltdown, Platinum Surge Souffle cleanser, The Argan Oil kit, the 5 essentials creme, the one creme solution, the wipes, And my FAVORITE the Color and Contour powder... You have a Loyal user... All my friends are SCA converts now im in love! XOXO

Prissy946 | New Friend | 01.14.2012 12:39 AM

Started using Adrienne's products over 30 yrs ago. After 10 yr lapse found her on hsn. Have been with you now more than 10 yrs and was recently told by someone who hadn't seen me for 10 yrs that I hadn't aged even tho I'd had open heart surgery. I KNOW that your vit c & Argan lines made the difference in my lack of aging!

Clubapal391 | New Friend | 01.11.2012 4:27 PM

Dear LDFG,
Our Platinum Electrocharged Skin Suppport Capsules and the Platinum Electrocharged Lower Face and Neck Scaffold Night Creme would be helpful for you to try.I think they will help deal with the "jowl" look you are referring to.
Best in the New Year!

Clubapal391 | New Friend | 01.11.2012 4:25 PM

Dear NewMother,
Thanks for taking the time to tell us how much you enjoy using our pencil and shadow. We have several makeup kits that do have eyeshadows and several sold alone on line so be sure to go to our site HSN. Hope you find more that you like using.
Happy New Year!

Clubapal391 | New Friend | 01.11.2012 4:22 PM

Dear Suzie0429,
Thanks for your support of our products . If you are a capsules user you won't want to miss our February Today's Special so February 13th at 12:01AM be sure and tune in.
Happy New Year!

Clubapal391 | New Friend | 01.11.2012 4:14 PM

Dear Suzie0429,
Be sure and tune in for our February Today's Special.. It will make your life a lot easier. I can't give you more details but as a capsule user you will want to be the first to purchase this TS.
Thanks for your kind words.
Happy 2012

Clubapal391 | New Friend | 01.11.2012 4:07 PM

Dear Valaria,
Many thanks for your kind words about our products. We will be introducing a new Encapsulated Brightening product in May that I think you will be very pleased to see and use, so be sure and watch our anniversary shows.
Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

Valaria | New Friend | 01.11.2012 2:09 AM

Encapsulated Bright Light and Energy for Skin...for a better glow than JLo
A truly loving, benevolent Adrienne would bring back these capsules immediately for her loyal and appreciative clients :smileyhappy:
There is nothing else in your line or anyone else's (the Armani product is a close second) but oh the guilt when a purchase outside your line...
Please give this some serious thought as I am certain there are many more fans of this great product- I love that it is in capsule form, very smart!!

Suzie0429 | New Friend | 01.06.2012 8:10 PM

Adrienne,
I just wanted to add my "Thank You" for your amazing products. Between staying out of the sun and using your products, I look half my age. I wanted to share with the other girls that I keep all of my little capsules in a pill box that has a compartments for each day. Then at night I just pop open the appropriate day and there are my retenol, eye and lip capsules. Every other day I put in my
vitamin C capsuls. Then I don't have to remember which one I used when.

NewMother | New Friend | 01.06.2012 2:59 PM

Adrienne,
Thank you so much for the eyeshadow pencil. It looks fabulous on me, not to mention the application is SO simple. I was using Bare Escentuals (Can you say MESSY?) and am so relieved to have discovered this. I also use your colloidial gold eye shadow. Can you please do more with eye shadows? You are the best in the business and I have tried SEVERAL, Several lines of eye shadows.
THANK YOU! And God Bless You.

LDFG | New Friend | 01.05.2012 10:47 AM

Dear Adrienne & staff,
I have been using the Caviar skin treatment and the professional make-up artist kit... which I really love, but I am 49 years old and have noticed the dreaded "jowls" look to my face...
What skin care and make up kits do you recommend???
Thank you.
Lorraine

Clubapal391 | New Friend | 01.03.2012 12:35 PM

Hi ladyfalcone90,
Thanks for letting us know about how well your skin is looking. Regarding another foundation you may want to try the Aerated Makeup OR the No Transfer Makeup with the Vitamin C core.
Hope these work for you and many thanks for kind words about our proddcts.

Clubapal391 | New Friend | 01.03.2012 12:31 PM

Hi marley486,
Thanks for your kind words, we are pleased that our Argan products are working for your skin.
The Platinum Electrocharged products are good for all skin types, they work on specific problem areas,so check on line for the product descriptions to see if there is one that will deal with any of your specific skin care concerns.
Best wishes for the 2012!

Clubapal391 | New Friend | 01.03.2012 12:27 PM

Dear Makeuphog,
Sorry you had a problem with our eye products. please call our hotline and discuss the problem with our representative. 1-888-TV-CLUBA
We are very surprised to hear about the eye product smelling rancid. We have never heard about this problem before, so do call us for a more lengthy discussion. We want you to be a happy customer so take care and give us a call.

marley486 | New Friend | 01.02.2012 7:38 PM

HI! Im 30yrs old and just began using the argan oil line. I use proactiv b/c since having my kids my skin has been terrible. It dries your skin terribly and nothing Ive found gives enough moisture. The argan is AMAZING! No more drugstore crap-EVER! 2 requests:a kit with just the 4color foundation, day cream, and the serum?(I seem 2 run out of those 1st, anyone else?)& Can we ever get the 4color foundation to be no transfer? LOVE that stuff! What age grp benefits from the electro line?

Makeuphog | New Friend | 01.01.2012 11:25 PM

Adrienne, I have purchased several of your kits. I must say, I was DISGUSTED last night when I went to put on the argon oil in the roller tube and it smells rancid! I also was going to use the vitamin C in the roller and it was almost all evaporated! I had the covers on tight, as my skin is VERY sensitive so I can't use these on it often. I paid a good price for these and am not happy that they are going bad and evaporating. Happy New Year from a formerly happy customer.

Audree | New Friend | 01.01.2012 12:59 AM

Adrienne, you did this time thank you for the great products from your Club membership wow love that Argon oil,body lotion is a must and meltdown wow, shampoo still needed additional conditioner, but good shampoo, scrub was great too, you really made this member happy for almost 2 years. Just wanted to say thanks

ladyfalcon90 | New Friend | 12.28.2011 6:11 PM

My mom has been using Signature Club A products for several years and she finally convinced me to try some. I love the platinum cleanser and the meltdowns. I also bought the gold kit with buttery makeup. Everyone comments on how nice my complexion is and how it looks so flawless (if they only knew what was under the makeup!!), but my skin starts to feel oily throughout the day. I get especially oily on my forehead. Is there a different foundation that covers just as well, but not as creamy?

Clubapal391 | New Friend | 12.21.2011 2:35 PM

Dear Goldie456,
That is a great suggestion and we are working on it now and hope to have it in stock by February. Thanks for your suggestion and your loyalty to Signature Club A.
Happy Holidays and a healthy and Joyous New Year!

Clubapal391 | New Friend | 12.21.2011 2:33 PM

Dear SueParalegal,
The 5 Essentials is out of stock as we sold out in our December shows but it will be back in a few days and the Vitamin C Capsules are in stock so please go to the HSN web site and order what you need and love.
Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a New Year filled with Peace and Joy!

rasa | New Friend | 12.21.2011 1:15 PM

Hi Adrienne,
I love all your skin care products but can't use your makeup because they are light for my skin tone. Please create a line for women of color, I would love to be able to use your make up. I am an african american with light skin.
Thank you
Happy Holidays!!

SueParalegal | New Friend | 12.21.2011 3:43 AM

Adrienne - as much as I will love trying your newest products - I still miss some of the old ones that I have sworn by for years now. For example, the 5 essentials face cream - I loved it - used it religiosly and now can't find it at all. People always asked me how I kept my skin so much younger looking than others my age and I shared with them my secret - your 5 essentials cream, the vit C caps, etc. Can we get some of these tried and true products back? PLEASE??
Thank you & Happy Holidays

Add your reply here...

December News From Adrienne Arpel

by Partner Adrienne on ‎11-24-2011 02:03 PM (201 Views)

Hi Girlfriends,

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! I always look forward to this time of year when I get to spend quality time with my family and close friends, and this year was no exception. Thanksgiving dinner at my house was fun (and delicious, I was told) and gave us all a chance to catch up on everyone’s careers, travels, and kids’ accomplishments.

This year our December holiday shows are on Saturday, December 10 at 10am and 6 pm and Sunday, December 11 at 1pm and 11pm. At 12:01 am on Monday, December 12, we launch our extraordinary Today’s Special! You will not want to miss these shows because the offerings are not only exciting but very well priced. We know the holidays can be a very expensive time for everyone, so we try to give you the best offerings at the best prices. Of course, all of our Buy-1-Get-1 offerings will be back, as well as fabulous, value-priced Vitamin C and Precious Moroccan Argan Oil kits…so do not miss these shows!

I will be introducing a new addition to our hugely successful and popular Platinum Electrocharged line of products: Platinum Electrocharged Upper Eyelid Fix. This is a new site-specific, specialized beauty treatment product developed by our cosmetic scientists that focuses on the thinner, sagging, delicate skin of your upper eyelids. I’m sure you have noticed that when you are young your eyes look wide awake and open, but as you get older this delicate upper eyelid skin begins to loosen, sag and droop, making your eyes look small, tired and wrinkled. It’s just a fact, as we get older elasticity loosens and our upper eyelids start to fall.

Your moisturizing creams and oils for dry under eye skin may work well for this area, but they do nothing to help hold up the thin, delicate skin of you upper eyelid. The Platinum Electrocharged Upper Eyelid Fix is formulated with tightening proteins and a Platinum Peptide Cream to optimize elasticity and help your upper eyelid skin look lifted. With continued use, it helps to give the appearance of wide, youthful eyes. You will be as excited about this product as everyone in the Signature Club A office: All the people who have been using this new innovation are thrilled with the results they are seeing, and I know you will be too.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your patronage and support of Signature Club A this year. Your loyalty and friendship means a lot to me, and I think of you as my special girlfriends.

Warmest good wishes to you and your families for the holidays and for a 2012 filled with good health, happiness and peace!

Love,

Adrienne

Comments
by Omma on ‎11-24-2011 02:32 PM

Dear Adrienne,
Wishing you and yours a very happy and healthy holiday season! I would like to suggest that you create a compact of Nefertiti golden patina powder by itself. Right now it is found running down the middle of item No. 562-939. I absolutely love it not only on the skin, but it is the perfect complement for my lips which is what I mainly use it for. Thank you for your generosity and beautifully crafted products! Stay well! Carol

by auntjoey464 on ‎11-26-2011 12:38 AM

You have no idea how amazed I was to see the transformations before my eyes as you worked on the models. I am looking forward to receiving my products next week. Have you any plans to continue the one product I never leave home without- Precious Moroccan Argan Oil and Henna Bronzing Powder? I LOVE THAT PRODUCT and the brush is getting quite a workout as more metal is showing all the time! You have no idea how many compliments I get about my makeup. Thanks for making us Girlfriends look great!

by honeybear800 on ‎11-26-2011 01:02 PM

At 63 I love your products and use so many of them every day. I enjoy your show and thank you for tips like using your melt always for shaving! Please make more pink and red lipsticks with blue tones. I look dead in the orange and brown based colors. On air the lipsticks you use on the models look much pinker, but when I receive my order I am always disappointed with the colors. Happy Holidays.

by roscoe03 on ‎11-27-2011 12:21 AM

Dear Adrienne,
Wishing you a very happy holiday season! I'm new to your line of skin care products and was wondering if you have anything for Rosacea? I just turned 50, but have had this problem since my mid 30's. It's getting worse as the years go by. I have permanent blush on my checks! It's starting to show up now on my chin and between my eyebrows. HELP

by Admirer 3 ElleMc Admirer 3 on ‎11-29-2011 04:27 AM

Dear Adrienne,
Been a customer of yours since the blk & wht packaging days. I
especially love your 5 Essentials Face Cream,1-Cream Truffle/Mushroom Solution, Vit C Mousse Cleanser, In-Tense Dual Lift and Meltdowns
(esp. Lemon Zest). I really apprecialte the price on these items and the buy 1 get 1 free deals. I would love to see you come back out with the Meltdown scents: Daisy & Lavendar, Green tea, Amazon clay, Buttercream, & Almond. I MOSTLY miss your fab SWISS FORMULA Scent products! M Xmas!

by abbott111 on ‎11-30-2011 11:38 AM

dear adrienne i really like a lot of your beauty products your meltdowns are great. i am looking forward to your new product for the upper eyelid I have tried a lot of products for upper eyelids. nothing really works very well for drooping eyelids looking forward to using your new product. see you in december. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

by LADYCHAT Admirer on ‎11-30-2011 06:05 PM

Dear Adrienne,
Please, Please bring Vanilla Orchid Fragance Spray with you in December! It is my favorite and I am almost out of it. I don't want to buy another brand from someone else, because nothing smells as good as your Vanilla Orchid Spray but I'm afraid I will have no choice. I always get compliments about this fragance spray & even my husband loves it! So please Adrienne I'm begging! Love your other products too & look forward to seeing you in December! Thank you so much!

by Reet983 on ‎12-02-2011 06:33 PM

Adrienne, please please please PLEASE bring back the original Vanilla Orchid cream, shower gel and body mist. I'm on my last bottle of the spray and am going through withdrawal!!! Also, could you please bring back the Adri-Essence fragrance?

by Meggett507 on ‎12-03-2011 11:54 AM

Adrienne,
I always look forward to your visits to HSN, not only for your great products and generosity, but also for your bubbly, infectious personality. You are such a doll and you truly love your ladies! I recently ordered some of your lipsticks, and the colors are fabulous. My only concern is with the bag that was included with my purchase. It was made in China and I think it's important that we support our country and look for products made in the good ol' USA. Please consider this.

by MISSINGINDY on ‎12-05-2011 08:11 PM

Would love to see a large size of the vanilla bean cleanser. You hooked me with the 4 pc mini kit w/5E, vanilla orchid body cream, vanilla bean cleanser & mini face brush. Also, please consider bringing back your bath & body set w/fragrance sets. Love the body cream & it's nice to have a whole set with such a beautiful fragrance (vanilla meringue & vanilla orchid).

by ShannonTX on ‎12-06-2011 04:42 AM

I am new to HSN, but am enjoying my introduction & caught part of your last show. My teen was fascinated with your 2 minute make-over. She is a tomboy, so I got a little excited. Told my mother about it & she is interested in seeing a show too. She is a fan of another major make-up company (I won't say, as profanity isn't allowed on this site & I am a good Southern Girl anyway!). Looking for daily facial routines for teens, 40's & late 50's & color palettes too! Can't wait to see the show :smileywink:

by LReed on ‎12-08-2011 03:02 PM

Hi Adrienne, Love your products! Thank you for making affordable and EFFECTIVE beauty products.
I am currently being challenged by an upper lip dark shadow. It's not hair (as I remove it), but more of a skin darkening. It looks as though I have a mustache.
Going to be 60 soon and wondering if you could look into a product specific for skin discolaration. Think that there are others in this age group with similar problem. Thank you! Lydia

by CHAPPY on ‎12-10-2011 11:41 AM

Been using your line since 1996. My husband used crack on me for watching your shows. Now my husband can't live without 5 Essential face and eye cream. I know you have been asked this a lot, please at least bring back a "Limited" Woman of Cclor makeup line. I am lost without this line, I spend so much on others, however don't get the same coverage, color matching etc. If you can't bring it back do you have some stock that those of us can purchase? Adrienne I beg you bring back women of color

by Nickii279 on ‎12-10-2011 01:19 PM

Adrienne, I didn't realize you were Adrienne Arpele until now. I bought your beauty book back in the 70's or early 80's. You look wonderful. What you've been doing is really working. Forty years makes a lot of difference in a person's face. You've changed but don't look forty years older. Have a Blessed Holiday Season. Cathy Martin

by Beauty1295 on ‎12-11-2011 05:44 PM

Hi Adrienne I love your skin care products,and i will love more if you add to your lines make up for black girl, because we need your make up too.

by Jen6973 on ‎12-11-2011 06:45 PM

Adrienne, I just love your products and watching your "beauty classroom". Your shows are always "DVR'd". I'm 38 and love your mousse cleanser (I've only tried the one in the black bottle) and your C capsules. The mousse cleanser is fantastic for taking off makeup. I would love to see a kit with your all-purpose baked powder, the mousse cleanser and the rounder of concealers. Thank you and Merry Christmas!!!

by DebnMD on ‎12-12-2011 03:40 AM

Hello Adrienne,
I am very impressed with your demo of your products on HSN. It took me a while to call HSN and research the Signature Club A to determine if this product is animal tested. After calling HSN a couple times and doing my own google search I learned these are not animal tested products, therefore, I have become a fan/customer of this product. I suggest this bit of information be added to the airing of your products. I know I'm not the only person with this concern. Love, Debbi

by osita1213 on ‎12-12-2011 03:43 AM

Hi Adrienne
I'm turning 29 years old and I have few wrinkles and fine lines and also dark circles. I was wachting the show i like it,but i dont know which one is the the best for me ; my skin is mixt thank u so much.
happy holiday

by brendahsn on ‎12-13-2011 12:15 PM

Hi Adrienne -- My Mom (in FL) and I (in OH) were enjoying your show last night and admiring the exquisite royal blue jacket dress you were wearing. Mom is a petite and would love to have a dress like that to wear to my daughter's wedding in July. Can you share the maker/store the dress came from?

by kraftylady89 on ‎12-13-2011 12:45 PM

Hep PLEASE. I have been looking to buy my make-up after having slot on supply I can no longer find SCA Over 40 Imperial C Royal Jelly Makeup shade 1. This has been my favorite since it came out and had alot in my stock, but now its all gone LOL. What product is like this? Creamy and fair that is good for over 40? I loved the creamness and it turned to powder with no visable lines...and excellent makeup. Please help me replace or find my makeup! Thank you Kraftylady89

by liz1226 on ‎12-14-2011 06:25 PM

Hi Adrienne,
First of all Happy holidays!And I wanted to take the time to Thank you for all of your amazing products.You are the reason I became so interested in makeup and skin care when I was 16yrs old.I even went to school for cosmetology because i thought I COULD STUDY MAKEUP and become a artist like you.needless to say they did not teach makeup!hair and theroy was what all they taught!I even learned how to fingerwave!LOL.Needless to say I was very disappointed and not very interested.

by liz1226 on ‎12-14-2011 06:31 PM

Happy Holidays Adrienne.Thank you for all your amazing products!You are the reason I became so interested in makeup and skin care when i was 16yrs old and even went to school for it.Your book was my bible!If you could see what your products have done for me you would be amazed considering I will be 52 yrs old december 26th!Feel free to check out my pictures on facebook and you will see I am a true testimonial of how amazing your products are!love you XOXOYou have been my inspiration Thanks again

by tresses1220 on ‎12-15-2011 06:30 PM

Adrienne,
Thank you for such wonderful products I began using Signature A about a year ago and the difference in my skin is amazing,I have always used professional skin care products. What I wanted to tell you however, is a few weeks ago my stomach was scalded with hot water while cooking Thanksgiving dinner, I immediatly used your 5 essential face and neck creme having heard you say it can be used all over the body,I should have a scar but it is totally clean...thank you a million times over

by dico_1 on ‎12-20-2011 02:29 AM

Hi Adrienne,
I love your product line, but especially The Platinum Electrocharged. Can you PLEASE make a Kit with all the The Platinum Electrocharged skincare. Love Lovee Loveee..
thank you and Happy Holiday and a Blessed New Year

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 11:07 AM

Dear dico,
We are so pleased you like our Platinum products. Your suggestion is a very good one and we will be taking it into consideration in the months ahead
Wishing you happy holidays and a peaceful and joyous New Year

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 11:11 AM

Dear tresses1220,
We are sorry to hear about your accident and glad that your stomach is not scarred but we do not recommend the 5 Essentials as a remedy for injured skin. It does however add moisture to your skin and that may be just whay your skin needed after the accident
Thanks for letting us know about your experience.. Please take care in the kitchen and have a joyous and peaceful holiday season and a happy New Year.

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 11:15 AM

Dear liz226,
Thanks for the kind words. We are so pleased that your skin in looking good and you are enjoying using the Signature Club A line of products. We love hearing from our customers particularly someone who has gone to school to study cosmetology.
Best wishes for the Holidays and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 11:22 AM

Dear kraftylady89,
WE would suggest that you try our Over 40 Vitamin C and Silicone Line fill Makeup #124-433 in Fair. I think you will enjoy using it and find that it is very creamy and does not collect in the lines.
Happy Holidays and a Joyous 2012.

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 11:26 AM

Dear brendahsn,
We are glad you and your mom liked Adrienne's dress. We are not able to tell you the name of the designer of her dress or where it came from but check the fine stores in your area for one like it.
Congratulations on your daughter's upcoming wedding and warmest good wishes to you and your mom for the holidays and a New Year filled with Peace and joy.

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 11:32 AM

Dear osita1213,
We would suggest that you try our 5 Essentials Creme for Face and Eyes for your skin and our Capsules for eye area Wrinkles and Dark Circles.
The 5 Essentials and capsules are available on the web.. Creme is item# 274-540 and the capsules are item# 492-485
Best wishes for the holidays and hope you enjoy using the SCA products.

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 11:34 AM

Dear DebnMD,
Thanks for your suggestion and glad you are enjoying using our products.
Happy New Year and a Joyous Holiday.

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 11:36 AM

Dear Jen6973,
Many thanks for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback and suggestion.
With best wishes for the holidays and a New Year filled with Peace and Joy.

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 11:39 AM

Dear Beauty1295,
We hear your suggestion and we will be looking into it. Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you want to see added to our line.
Best wishes for the holidays and New Year filled with Peace and Love!

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 11:40 AM

Dear Cathy,
Many thanks for your kind words and best wishes to you for a Joyous and Peaceful New Year!

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 11:44 AM

Dear CHAPPY,
Many thanks for taking the time to tell us what you would like to see added to our line. We appreciate your interest and will look into the matter. We do not have any stock in our inventory that we could send you but we are very pleased that both you and your husband love our 5 Essentials Creme.
Happy Holidays to you and your family and a joyous New Year!

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 11:55 AM

Dear Lydia,
Our Vitamin C line is a wrinkle fighting and skin brightening line of products you can also cover up the darkness by using one of our camouflage products. We will be introducing a skin brightening product in the spring so do not miss our shows in 2012
Best wishes for the holidays and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 11:58 AM

Dear ShannonTX,
Anxious to get your feedback about our December shows. Hope you and your family were able to find items that you were eager to try.
We have many product lines and I am confident that one or more of them will work for you and you family.
Thanks for letting us know about you and warmest good wishes for the holidays and a Healthy and Happy New Year!

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 12:03 PM

Dear roscoe03,
Happy Holidays to you as well. Regarding your Rosacea, you may want to consult a dermatologist.We do not make a product to help with that problem as it is a medical condition that your physician can help you with.

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 12:07 PM

Dear honeybear800,
Sorry you are not happy with our lipsticks. Many of them have pink undertones.and they are very beloved by so many of our customers.
We will pass your comment on to our product development team.
Warmest good wishes for the holidays and a joyous and peaceful New Year!

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-20-2011 12:10 PM

Dear Omma,
The Nefertiti powder is sold alone item#562-939 so please look for it on the web. Glad you like it!
Best to you and your family for the holidays and a Happy New Year!

by Goldie456 on ‎12-20-2011 01:32 PM

Greetings and happy holidays,
My suggestion to Adrian: The vitamin C line has been around for quite a while, I was wondering if you could now sell a larger size in the Vit C day cream? To start with it has always been smaller than the night cream, this makes no sense. What id really like to see is double the size by itself for people like me who only use a few things from this line. Thanks, Julie

by SueParalegal on ‎12-21-2011 03:43 AM

Adrienne - as much as I will love trying your newest products - I still miss some of the old ones that I have sworn by for years now. For example, the 5 essentials face cream - I loved it - used it religiosly and now can't find it at all. People always asked me how I kept my skin so much younger looking than others my age and I shared with them my secret - your 5 essentials cream, the vit C caps, etc. Can we get some of these tried and true products back? PLEASE??
Thank you & Happy Holidays

by rasa on ‎12-21-2011 01:15 PM

Hi Adrienne,
I love all your skin care products but can't use your makeup because they are light for my skin tone. Please create a line for women of color, I would love to be able to use your make up. I am an african american with light skin.
Thank you
Happy Holidays!!

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-21-2011 02:33 PM

Dear SueParalegal,
The 5 Essentials is out of stock as we sold out in our December shows but it will be back in a few days and the Vitamin C Capsules are in stock so please go to the HSN web site and order what you need and love.
Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a New Year filled with Peace and Joy!

by Clubapal391 on ‎12-21-2011 02:35 PM

Dear Goldie456,
That is a great suggestion and we are working on it now and hope to have it in stock by February. Thanks for your suggestion and your loyalty to Signature Club A.
Happy Holidays and a healthy and Joyous New Year!

by ladyfalcon90 on ‎12-28-2011 06:11 PM

My mom has been using Signature Club A products for several years and she finally convinced me to try some. I love the platinum cleanser and the meltdowns. I also bought the gold kit with buttery makeup. Everyone comments on how nice my complexion is and how it looks so flawless (if they only knew what was under the makeup!!), but my skin starts to feel oily throughout the day. I get especially oily on my forehead. Is there a different foundation that covers just as well, but not as creamy?

by Audree on ‎01-01-2012 12:59 AM

Adrienne, you did this time thank you for the great products from your Club membership wow love that Argon oil,body lotion is a must and meltdown wow, shampoo still needed additional conditioner, but good shampoo, scrub was great too, you really made this member happy for almost 2 years. Just wanted to say thanks

by Makeuphog on ‎01-01-2012 11:25 PM

Adrienne, I have purchased several of your kits. I must say, I was DISGUSTED last night when I went to put on the argon oil in the roller tube and it smells rancid! I also was going to use the vitamin C in the roller and it was almost all evaporated! I had the covers on tight, as my skin is VERY sensitive so I can't use these on it often. I paid a good price for these and am not happy that they are going bad and evaporating. Happy New Year from a formerly happy customer.

by marley486 on ‎01-02-2012 07:38 PM

HI! Im 30yrs old and just began using the argan oil line. I use proactiv b/c since having my kids my skin has been terrible. It dries your skin terribly and nothing Ive found gives enough moisture. The argan is AMAZING! No more drugstore crap-EVER! 2 requests:a kit with just the 4color foundation, day cream, and the serum?(I seem 2 run out of those 1st, anyone else?)& Can we ever get the 4color foundation to be no transfer? LOVE that stuff! What age grp benefits from the electro line?

by Clubapal391 on ‎01-03-2012 12:27 PM

Dear Makeuphog,
Sorry you had a problem with our eye products. please call our hotline and discuss the problem with our representative. 1-888-TV-CLUBA
We are very surprised to hear about the eye product smelling rancid. We have never heard about this problem before, so do call us for a more lengthy discussion. We want you to be a happy customer so take care and give us a call.

Conversation Stats
66 Replies
11.24.2011 2:03 PM
0 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...