Diane_Gilman | New Friend | 02.03.2010 6:05 PM

Think you have to be a skinny mini Hollywood starlet to pull off skinny jeans – think again! You CAN wear skinny jeans, no matter your shape or size, and look fabulous doing it.
My DG2 skinny jeans are extra generous and stretch through the waist, specifically shaped for the over-30, had-a-child-or-two body. Tapered down to the ankle, DG2 jeans can be worn easily with a boot underneath or tucked into a high boot for a whole new look. They’re great with sandals, ballet flats, you name it.
The skinny jean has gone from fad to enduring fashion-icon status. Find your perfect fit skinny jean in my DG2 collection today!
Xoxox,
Diane

» shop skinny jeans
» shop all Diane Gilman

Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
curlyhead | New Friend | 02.26.2011 5:42 PM

Diane
I hope you read this. I'm not sure why you think all baby boomers have a fat waistline and size your jeans accordingly. I had ordered 4 pair of your TSV Cargo Jeans but after listening to all the talk about them fitting large waistlines and a 31.5" waist on size 8 that EXPANDS from there!!! I cancelled my order. MANY of us out here in real world still have a waistline. PLEASE make a line of jeans to fit us too in the 3 inseam sizes. I would LOVE to have some of your jeans.
Thank you!

Angel60805 | New Friend | 08.27.2010 10:44 AM

Dear Diane,
Today is my 65th birthday and what a present I got. Received your skinny jeans yesterday. Had tried a pair a while ago, had to send back because they were too big. Ordered a SMALLER size, put them on, and all I can say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. They fit perfect. Thank you for your designs for women that are not size 2. Will purchase these again and again.
Thank you.

skyley | Admirer 3 | 08.06.2010 4:33 PM

Diane,
Love the jeans I have ordered from you, they fit perfect. I am 5'4" and you 30 inch inseam is perfect please make some of your tbootcut jeans in this length the 31 1/2 is to long and the 29 is to short the only jeans that I have seen so far in the 30 inch is the skinny leg, so that's what I have been ordering but would love the bootcut in 30 inch.

minimom | New Friend | 04.20.2010 2:38 PM

I agree with Sophia. I need the true size 0 also. Is the sizing chart that is listed with Diane Gilman fashions incorrect? We should be given the measurement of the garment because the chart says size 2 is a 24-25 waist and 35 hip. I have recently placed my first skinny jeans order based on the size chart for Size 2. I hope its correct.

wojo111 | New Friend | 04.20.2010 11:20 AM

Love skinny jeans. Age 64 plus size woman. My dtr tells me I look great. Best discovery I've ever made. Would like some pants other than jeans. Thank you for making me feel so good.

specialk2525 | New Friend | 04.19.2010 11:03 PM

hi diane! i don't know if you'll see this but i've just recently discovered you and placed my first order today. what i'm wondering is this - who makes the shoes the models have been wearing all day? they're soooo gorgeous and the customer service people at hsn said they didn't know. please tell me how i can find out..
love your stuff and look forward to my first dg2 purchase!
kathy allen

9342 | New Friend | 04.02.2010 6:33 PM

I love DG2 jeans. I now have added the skinny jeans that I thought I could never wear. They fit great and are fun. i do have one request. PLEASE show more models in a larger size when modeling your jeans. Sometimes I hesitate to order because of all the skinny people modeling. We big girls love fashion also and want to see more models at least a size 16. Thanks

PatOH | New Friend | 03.29.2010 5:13 PM

I have about five other pairs of your jeans. These skinny jeans are the biggest fit of them all. I think that this is strange because of the word skinny. I am a full figure woman and love that your jeans fit my legs and aren't stove pipes. I tried to exchange them for a smaller size but have been out for over a month.....just kept them. Would like to be able to order size and know that they will fit.

SusanTX | New Friend | 03.26.2010 6:34 PM

hi Diane! I have to tell you that your jeans fit and look great, but I have a problem with my coffee colored crop jeans, they are getting tiny holes in the inner, upper thigh and crotch areas of the jeans. I purchased them from HSN in mid October and wear them about once every two weeks. I do not ride horses and I am not too fat for them, and my other gray ones are fine. Can you please help me out w this? HSN will not let me exchange them. Help!

KariOK | New Friend | 03.21.2010 5:45 PM

Diane, I love these side zip skinny jeans! Can you make them in more colors, like red, yellow, green, violet, etc? Your work is outstanding!

9342 | New Friend | 03.20.2010 9:06 PM

Diane,
I love your jeans BUT the pockets on the back are too small. The small pockets make my butt look bigger. PLEASE make the back pockets BIGGER!
G

SusanneCA | New Friend | 03.20.2010 5:14 PM

There's been no point (nor do I have the time) to shop for anything other than DG2 jeans! I have a pair that must be 5 years old that have retained the indigo color and shape! Just received the skinny white jeans w/zipper at the ankle. As sexy and as comfortable as yoga pants! Like Diane, I'm also a boomer and also from Whittier! Thank you for killer & comfortable casual-evening wear!

UsedTOBDG2 | New Friend | 03.16.2010 7:00 PM

I have a closet full of your clothes, jeans, jackets, blouses and sweaters. They were all purchased about a year ago and fit really perfect-love them. I really hope you are reading these comments, all your clothes are off on sizing, the top is fine the hips are shy a couple of inches of material. If you would just add a couple of inches they would be perfect. If you take an old large and hold it up to a newer large in your line there is a huge difference (3-4 inches).

MindyAZ | New Friend | 03.12.2010 7:00 AM

Diane- PLEASE BRING BACK recent SunKissed boot-cut w/same fit & fabrication..shading down the legs? Smaller opening at the bottom make em Hands-Down the most slenderizing jean in your line! Many smaller ladies missed out. SO flattering-Perfect fit & fabrication.Look at the reviews. ALL size women RAVED these! Bring back GRAY! FAB! 54 & ADORE you! They'll sell FAST!

9342 | New Friend | 03.12.2010 12:19 AM

Love your jeans, have MANY, I hate to count! Please consider some dresses with your flair. And the tummy issue. Styles are just unforgiving for those of us with belly bulge. Similar to the ones you made for the leggings? just a tad bit longer? And this fall, what about a Long trench in denim? Like Maxi length? :smileyhappy:

LesNC | New Friend | 03.11.2010 5:46 PM

Diane will you please consider making these jeans in smaller sizes. I work hard to maintain a size 4 at over age 50 and I am keeping these jeans. They tucked beautifully into high boots and the length in a 2P is perfect for me. However will all the nice spandex you put into these they are far too loose for me. I do belt them but for us ladies of a certain age that are smaller will you PLEASE, PLEASE think about smaller sizes. It looks like a lot of ladies went down a size, but only to a 2.

9342 | New Friend | 03.11.2010 3:35 PM

Hi, Diane
Never thought I could still wear skinny jeans until I tried yours. My biggest complaint is that there is no real waist. I have trouble keeping them up and they gape in the back, especially when I sit. Please make relaxed waist (real waist) jeans for those of us who are not plus size and are lucky enough not to worry about muffin tops. Oh, I prefer styles that do not have the contrasting orange thread. Thanks.

9342 | New Friend | 03.11.2010 12:00 AM

Love my white,tan and grey skinny jeans, Had my dream black jacket with pocket embellisments on wait list, it has just shipped!!!! I can hardly wait. Really want your Y charm necklace too. Your line just excites me and I look so great with your clothes on me. How many times have I thanked you,many! But once more,Diane,Thankyou!!!!!

judiCA | New Friend | 03.10.2010 5:41 PM

Hi There Diane, Please bring back the DG2 Collarless Studded Denim white jacket. I have denim and black denim jackets but this one was so Rockin Hot. I missed it when it was on, Grrrrrrr...It would be nice t have some of the studs on jeans down the side seam. I have so many DG2 items. I love your style and your designshave no age limit. I am 61 looking like I am in my 40's and get so many compliments on my cloths by DG2. Please please bring it back or something like it in white. Thanks Diane.

SharonNH | New Friend | 03.10.2010 3:55 PM

Hello Diane,
I am a 62 year young woman who still enjoys dressing 'today' without going overboard with fads. Your line is one that will span trends. Always appearing totally appropriate. There is one BUT and that is ; sleeves. You are blessed with slim upper arms. Many of us are not. Personally that takes so many of your lovely tops off of my shopping list. You are the only line that I consistantly have this. Please consider making the upper arm wider. Thank you. You are a lovely lady.

9342 | New Friend | 03.10.2010 12:53 AM

Hey Diane, I really hope you get to read this. I would love yo buy your jeans but, i have had two surgreys through my abs and find it very hard to wear real jeans. I would love to have you make jeans that are pull on but have the stitching and accents of real jeans. Pockets and the bling. Not sure if you get these comments. But I can not be the only person who has the same kind of problems.

MerryMO | New Friend | 03.09.2010 11:57 PM

Sorry, don't know where else 2 reach u about 247-763, denim blazer with bead pocket embellishments. I was on waitlist 4 this item & so excited about receiving it. Washed it per instructions. Fabric is terrible, collar streaked with gray & black, wrinkled on inside of sleeves & down side seam. I am again on waitlist for a size M, size L not available, & hope fabric & size will work 4 me. Don't think u would be proud of the finished product, I am very unhappy, thought u would do better.

TRISHSC | New Friend | 03.09.2010 10:09 PM

DIANE, I LOVE YOUR JEANS THE FIT&FLARE ARE MY BEST BECAUSE I HAVE FAT KNEES SO DIANE IF YOU CAN DESIGNED A FIT&FLARE IN A KHAKI TYPE IN DIFFRENT COLORS PLEASE IN A TAN.

MadeleineNV | New Friend | 03.09.2010 6:33 PM

Love your jeans, clothing, and color combinations. I'm going to be 70 years young and you keep me feeling and looking good still. I'm from NYC, also, and can just see you prancing around NYC in your beautiful clothing. Luv M

9342 | New Friend | 03.09.2010 11:27 AM

Hi Diane - I have several pairs of your jeans, jackets and tops and they are all very eye catching! A long time ago I bought a jean jacket and jeans that were red but the jacket had a Hollywood theme! You also did a Las Vegas and New York theme! I didn't know if you had any plans to re-invent those vintage outfits? Keep bringing all the great styles to us suburban ladies!!!!

Add your reply here...

DG2 Skinny Jeans

by Diane_Gilman on ‎02-03-2010 06:05 PM (206 Views)

Think you have to be a skinny mini Hollywood starlet to pull off skinny jeans – think again! You CAN wear skinny jeans, no matter your shape or size, and look fabulous doing it.
My DG2 skinny jeans are extra generous and stretch through the waist, specifically shaped for the over-30, had-a-child-or-two body. Tapered down to the ankle, DG2 jeans can be worn easily with a boot underneath or tucked into a high boot for a whole new look. They’re great with sandals, ballet flats, you name it.
The skinny jean has gone from fad to enduring fashion-icon status. Find your perfect fit skinny jean in my DG2 collection today!
Xoxox,
Diane

» shop skinny jeans
» shop all Diane Gilman

Comments
by IreneKS on ‎02-08-2010 11:55 AM

Diane, I love to wear your clothes. I look GOOD! Husband commented that he thought I looked too cute to go out alone in my skinny jeans. YES! However, I need more machine wash and tumble dry. I can't spend all weekend hand washing and spreading things out to dry. I hesitate to wear some of the clothes because I of the extra care I need to do in washing them. Please! I understand that embellishments need extra care, but more tops need to go in the machine.

by RosemaryLA on ‎02-08-2010 04:26 PM

Diane, can't thank you enough. I wore two of your shirts,and your black velvet jeans & jacket to the Super Bowl. I looked so great and got so many complaments. And we are the New Orlean Saints Super Bowl Champs. We love are black & gold and our Fler De Le and Diane Gilman. Thanks keep up the grat work!

by 9342 on ‎02-09-2010 08:15 PM

Diane
Could you please bring back the DG2 Traveling Vine Embroidered JeansItem: 481-450? I would like to order these.
Thanks
DJ

by sophiaCA on ‎02-11-2010 01:38 AM

PLEASE make smaller DG2 jeans !! there are millions of us out here Bobbie Ray's size. Your reg size 2 fits like a designer 6. I am tired of spending $30 each time having them taken in ! and lately your jeans seem bigger than ever. I guess a lot of women like saying they wear size 2 when they are really a 6 ! PLEASE PLEASE PLLEASE make some true 0s!!

by jennyIN on ‎02-11-2010 02:35 AM

Diane why dont you have a size 10 reg in any of your mid to low rise jeans.

by SharonFL on ‎02-11-2010 12:47 PM

Dear Diane, Did you read comments about the lack of stretch/fit in the Rose French cuff link TSV recently offered? I always buy the 12P - in fact I got both the rose and lilac - no problem with the lilac. At the same time I bought the Sun Kissed in rose and lilac. Same problem there, the lilac fit fine, the rose I exchanged in both cuff link and sun kissed for a size up The stretch just wasn't there in the rose. I can't believe both pair of jeans were mis-sized. Please reply.

by 9342 on ‎02-12-2010 02:08 PM

Please reconsider the Denim Sailor jean or at least a straight leg version, some of us do not wear a skinny jean. The 18 tall dark indigo sailor jean is the perfect fit without elastic. I am constantly pulling up your talls with the elastic in the waist, it grows too much, and the rise is too much, I have the pants half up my back, feeling like Urkel and too much in the crotch. Some of us like a longer length without as much length in the rise, maybe just a modified long length.

by 9342 on ‎02-13-2010 03:35 PM

Diane..I love your jeans..have about 8 pairs and several jackets...but lately I find (and others too from the reviews)that your sizes are off..your latest lilac vest was ordered in a large as the jackets I have are that size..what happened?? tiny, high armholes, tight all over..would have needed a 1X, but I'm not taking the chance...I feel like all I'm doing is returning tops and then you're out of the size I need...returning and rebuying is getting too pricy, NO more orders for me!!!

by 9342 on ‎02-13-2010 04:46 PM

I am 58 years young and I love wearing my skinny D.G. jeans!They look so great on me and everytime I am out I have guys comming around me. I have a broken ankle with a cast and I can still wear my skinny jeans, I can just slide the jean over my cast. D.G. has changed my life! Compliments galore! I feel like I should have a bunch of H.S.N.D.G. fashions cards,that I could give out everytime someone ask where did I get that from. Thankyou,Thankyou Diane Gilman!

by SonjaSC on ‎02-13-2010 07:39 PM

Dear Ms. Diane Gilman:
You're my personal fashion designer and I love DG2!!
Please bring back your DG2 in Turquoise!!
Looking forward to your Spring/Summer Designs!!!
Have a Blessed Year!!!
Warmest regards,
Sonja
(South Carolina)

by KathyNY on ‎02-13-2010 10:12 PM

Diane, way to go!!! Your jeans are the best I've ever worn. At almost 60 I appreciate your jean line so much. Please bring enough quanity in white this spring. By the way, would you consider doing a line of cordaroy for next fall?

by MarleneVA on ‎02-15-2010 12:33 PM

Wanting to try your jeans but think I have the wrong body type, 40 hips and 28 waist 31 inseam and long rise, normally a size 8. Any suggestions on style, would like to try a slim leg. Buying jeans is frustrating.

by 9342 on ‎02-15-2010 06:26 PM

Spring and summer are coming - someday! I need white jeans. When are you going to haave them on the internet? Thanks.

by MarthaVA on ‎02-15-2010 08:56 PM

I've been waiting to see diane's spring collection...boy am I disappointed with what I see she has for the spring preview. A couple of items and they are the worse looking things! I look forward to using diane's pieces as my base for that season. what's up?

by KarenM_FL on ‎02-16-2010 07:56 PM

Hi Diane,
I have shopped your things for 25 years....I MISS all the sequins you put on your silk shirts......I still have all your shirts and they never go out of style but I dont see where you do it anymore. Your embellishment is not the same.....HELP!!!! I miss all the glitz and glamour....before I stood out in a crowd.

by TelmaCA on ‎02-17-2010 04:22 PM

Hi Diane:
Can you please make more of your Military Jacket - You only have it available in chambray right now, but I would like to purchase the black in XL, which is not available at the moment. Thanks!

by ChristineSC on ‎02-18-2010 02:33 AM

Diane, Please bring back the Biker Jean...I love that jean, so different, love the stitching at the knee. I have been looking for size 8 but it's never available. Please bring this
great jean back!!! Thank You.

by NancyIN on ‎02-18-2010 12:04 PM

Hi Diane, I am about to turn 50 and your jeans make me feel like I am 20 again. PLEASE CAN YOU BRING US WHITE JEANS. I would love to see boot cut and cuffed cropped jeans that would be the most fabulous thing you could do for us gals. Keep up the great designs and don't forget to have fun with what ever you do!

by KIMNY on ‎02-18-2010 03:44 PM

Love your jeans, but love your dress pants even better. I have 2 pairs and would love to purchase more, but they dont seem to be available online. Please bring them back soon!

by SheilaMA on ‎02-18-2010 09:13 PM

I have about 35 pairs of your bottoms some jeans some dress pants. I love them all I have probably every style you make. I have to say they keep on getting better I loved the convertable straight leg jean that rolls up with the little cuff link. I would love to see those in white and a chambray. Also a nice walking jean short. Dianne Keep them coming ang I will keep on buying. Since I found your jeans I will not even try to buy any other brand.

by BONNIECO on ‎02-19-2010 01:13 AM

I HAVE 3 PAIRS OF THE STRETCH CROP JEANS THEY FIT WELL. WHAT JEAN IS THE SAME FIT IN THE FULL LENGTH JEANS? THANKS BONNIE K SMITH

by LouiseNY on ‎02-19-2010 01:50 AM

Hi Diane.. I own at least 20 pair of your fantastic jeans, not to mention countless tops, dresses sweaters, and jackets. I have been a customer for many years. I love my look and fit. No matter where I go, I get compliments. I wish that your items would not sell out so fast. Sometimes, I get things home and I want to re-order in another color & my size is sold out and I know that you are never bringing these back. My heart breaks. So sad. Can you have an encore presentation ???

by IreneKS on ‎02-19-2010 01:52 AM

Love the jeans, all cuts. Can't wait for more skinnies. Can you find a way to fix the dark dyes on the indigo and black clothing. It would really help all of us who love the dark washes in your clothes. I have 20 pair of jeans. ^_^

by LindaMetcalfAR on ‎02-19-2010 02:01 AM

Diane I liked the todays special with the two jeans in one.However due to some bad customer service advice I ordered to wrong size. I had to send them all back as they were to big an to long. Now they are more expensive.The fact that I ordered them was because of the price.I am on a fixed income as I am disabled. There isno way i can reorder an 8 reg in all the colors. I really liked them but they are way out of my ability to buy. I also wish you had more of your clothes on easy pay.and more

by ROYCENJ on ‎02-19-2010 05:10 AM

TO DIANE
I HAVE PURCHASED ABOUT 15 PAIRS OF YOUR JEANS, AS WELL AS SEVERAL MATCHING JACKETS. THEY WASH BEAUTIFULLY AND ARE A GREAT FIT. HOWEVER ONE THING CONCERNS ME.THE LAST JEANS I BOUGHT HAD SUCH A TERRIBLE ODOR FROM THE DYE.I WASHED THEM SEVERAL TIMES BUT TO NO AVAIL AND HAD TO RETURN THEM.(FIRST PAIR EVER) MISS GILMAN WHAT KIND OF DYE ARE YOU USING?IIT'S AWFUL.. SATURDAY NIGHT I AM GOING TO THE CAFE WHA IN GREENWICH VILLAGE A FAVORITE OF MINE WEARING YOUR JEANS.THAT WAS A FAVORITE.

by RobertaCA on ‎02-19-2010 02:31 PM

Diane, I do not like the smaller back pockets on your jeans (not flattering for many women). I hope that you will continue to offer jeans with larger back pockets. Also, I wear size 2 petite and HSN runs out of my size before I can order. I am sure you would sell more jeans if you carried a larger stock of the smaller sizes that run out quickly time and time again! Please consider the working woman that cannot be glued to the computer ready to pounce on the few small petite sizes available.

by SusanNM on ‎02-19-2010 06:54 PM

Diane
I bought DG2 jeans a while ago, and although I loved the fit, the black dye smell was really bad. No matter how many times I washed the jeans the smell of the dye used in the fabric was still noticable. Have you solved this problem? I would like to order more DG2 jeans, but really don't want to have to return them because of the smell of the fabric.

by TheresaPA on ‎02-19-2010 07:39 PM

Diane i bought your last tsv jeans & Love them,as I said in my review I have not had a pair of pants with a waist band in years. This old hippie chic is feeling fine & ready to get rocking again,( and I do not mean in my chair) My husband thinks I look great in your jeans.But most importantly I feel great in them,as well as looking great.I will see you at midnite. You are the guru of jeans for women! Love the jeans,love you & love my refound self.

by PamIL on ‎02-19-2010 07:43 PM

Diane....love your jeans! after sitting on the fence for about 2 years
i finally bought your jeans 2 months ago. LOVE THEM & THEY FIT!!!!
for those who complain of the dye and bleeding, tell them to try
1 cup of white vinegar to full load. let sit for about a hour or longer, rinse
then wash(cold water) as usual. i have done this for years for all my dark colored
new clothes. dark clothes just bleed on first couple of washes. some bleed for
the whole time of owning them. XOX

by MarilynNY on ‎02-19-2010 07:49 PM

I am 65 yrs old and had a very hard time finding jeans. I am a small size but all the stores show the low rise. It made it impossible to find jeans, who can wear such a low rise totally uncomfortable. I was watching HSN and Diane was showing her cuff jeans. They looked great and I decided to order. I went down a size since they had stretch. I received the jeans and was amazed how perfect they fit. The rise was where it is suppose to be and I finally found jeans that fit. I can't wait f

by ErnestineFL on ‎02-19-2010 11:02 PM

Diane,in 2003 you created Evening Fashions,which were lovely and sophisticated.I ordered your silk sequin organza jackets,tops,pants,clutches&shoes.Why did your fashions change so drastically and permanently.I thought Evening Wear was Diane Gilman and your leisure line DG2.I've tried DG2 jeans,felt I was safe,followed size chart,no and I've lost so much money but your Evening Wear was perfect.Would you consider doing some those fashion,please.I'm down 2 size(4)due 2 illness,trying to replace all

by BarbKS on ‎02-19-2010 11:49 PM

Diane, your skinny pants are fabulous - your entire line is fabulous - I have many pants and jackets - but help. I purchased the DARK INDIGO jacket with black velvet and cannot find any of your jeans that come in the dark indigo.
Do you have any dark indigo pants to go with the jacket? Thank you,
Barb Miller

by PattIL on ‎02-20-2010 12:14 AM

Please do more of the longer jeans jackets like the moto jacket and add a longer belt. For us tall girls it really helps elongated and give us a wate. I wish you made more of the items you make. If I am at work and can't order right away they sell out so quick I can't get my size. Thank you for making me feel young again at 52. I love your jeans and henleys. I have 3 velvet jeans and 7 of your boot cut and skinny jeans. Thank you for the tall sizes.

by 9342 on ‎02-20-2010 12:28 AM

Diane,
I love your fashions but was wondering if there was a possibility that at any time in the future you will be adding Size 0 Petite to your line of jeans. Thank you for all the wonderful fashions you bring to HSN. You're the best!!

by DanieleNJ on ‎02-20-2010 01:57 AM

Diane your clothes are great I bought 8 of your sweaters this winter and 3 pairs of your jeans. Are you going to have a flair pair of crop pants for the summer hope so
Thank you your clothes are the best

by palermoMD on ‎02-20-2010 02:36 AM

Could someone tell me whether the DG2 Skinny Jeans, either with or without the ankle zip, fall at the natural waist or do they fall below the navel or lower yet. I hesitate to order because the descriptions and the consumer reviews do not mention this. I need to have my jeans fit at the natural waist. I would love to try the DG2 skinny jeans, as well as her other styles, but no one ever addresses this concern. Thank you, ladies.

by JanieFL on ‎02-20-2010 03:22 AM

Diane, I am going to be opening a boutique in my area and would LOVE to be able to retail some of your line. Especially the plus sizes! You are incredible! Plus size women in my area will be so relieved that there are modern clothes available to them. Can you tell me how I can get your line wholesale so I can retail it in my boutique? Thank you so much!

by 9342 on ‎02-20-2010 04:10 AM

I am amazed to find that I love your skinny jeans ... from the hips down. But I do have a waistline (not nearly as small as it once was) and I wish you would make some jeans with a true (though low and relaxed) waist. The jeans that stop below the waist require a belt (which I would prefer to avoid) which makes me bigger where I can least afford it (but I have trouble keeping the jeans up without a waist or belt). And I don't like them gaping in back when I sit.

by JudyuVA on ‎02-20-2010 12:53 PM

I love to order the skinny jeans; I just love DG2 however, I have heavier thighs and wanted to know if this type of jean is one I jould stay away from?

by 9342 on ‎02-20-2010 12:53 PM

Please make skinny jeans with no back pockets but add 2 side pockets and more colors (like pink, purple,green, etc.)and different styles (like cargo and others) and keep in mind the 16 petite women's sizes. I ordered my first pair of skinny jeans and I am hopeful these will work for me. My legs are not as wide as my waist so reg. jeans look like balloon pants on me. I am excited about this jean and if it fits and works, I will buy more. Thank you

by GInaTX on ‎02-20-2010 12:54 PM

What I like about Diane Gilman is that is age approprate. I hate shopping in the Mall because it is for young girls... But your closes keep me young and hip even at 42 yrs of age..I know I will be able to wear your close from here on out!! THANK YOU for being you. And your Jeans are wonderful.
I have ezecma and your jeans are so soft to my skin that I can wear Jeans again...THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! Keep up the good work.

by IBTX on ‎02-20-2010 01:39 PM

DIANE-I LOVE YOUR JEANS BUT AM HAVING A LITTLE PROBLEM ABOUT THE SIZE IN THE SKINNY JEAN-ORDERED SIZE 14 BUT UNSURE ABOUT IT. BY YOUR DESCRIPTION OF YOUR HEIGHT, WEIGHT, FIT ISSUES, AGE, ETC, YOU SOUND LIKE ME. SO MY QUESTION IS -WILL YOU SHARE WHAT SIZE WORKS FOR YOU IN THE SKINNY JEAN. WOULD APPRECIATE IT. THANKS

by EileenIL on ‎02-20-2010 01:39 PM

Dear Diane,
I have been watchng you for so long, finally today I ordered your skinny jeans. I'm going to be 65, however, I still want to look good. I hope that these jeans fit, because if they do you have a new customer for life. They look absolutely fantastic on the models, I only wish that I could look like them. I am a plus size so I took the chance on size 24. I really like your concept of the baby boomers.

by 9342 on ‎02-20-2010 01:40 PM

I love your petite jeans. Please add petites to the rest of your line!!

by MarilynTX on ‎02-20-2010 01:45 PM

Diane, you're always saying you design for baby boomers. I'm 65+ years old. PLEASE, PLEASE make your embellished jackets longer than 21 1/2 inches (like the one on today with the TS). That hardly goes to the waist and most baby boomers that I know want something that covers the tush. I want sets but jackets too short. Do the 16 women's petite have side elastic? You say the women's have elastic but I've gotten 3 pair with none. Love everything else ~~ once you find your size.

by 9342 on ‎02-20-2010 01:46 PM

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your jeans. I am also in my 60's and have not worn jeans for years. They just never fit right or felt right and since I was in a professional job, I only wore very inexpensive ones for outdoor work and camping. I just retired in December and was watching your TS of the convertable cuff in January and decided to give them a try as they were so cute. Oh my, the fit was great and they looked so good. I wear them all of the time! Thank you so much for your passion.

by planetMA on ‎02-20-2010 01:56 PM

5 feet tall, 61 years young love your jeans !!! fit perfectly !! Maybe some tops and dresses in petite for the future would be great!!!

by AVAME on ‎02-20-2010 02:24 PM

HI Diane,
Let me start by saying a million times ,thank you for such wonderful fashions....
I have a request please...could you please bring back the (black flapper tunic)it sold out so fast i'm sure there are a lot of us out here who didn't get a chance to buy one besides me..
I just love your clothes,what a life savor you truely are for millions of us ,who about gave up on feeling hip and sexy,you truely are a god sent,
thanks again
one of your faithful customers
AVA LOU

by LORIANNANM on ‎02-20-2010 03:01 PM

hi Diane,
i been wanting to buy your jeans but i just cant get the sizing down
so i dont purchase clothing on hsn period and that disappoints me because
i want to try your jeans! i buy jeans out at other stores and ALWAYS hsve
problems with (muffin spillage) and back riding too low so can you please help me
out with how your sizing works so i can finally try your jeans!
my size is a 5 but its not a comforfable 5 due to the problems i explained

by barbaraNJ on ‎02-20-2010 03:12 PM

Hi Diane, I love, love, love your jeans and all your fashions. I wear your jeans every day
they look great!
One suggestion please, I am petite and your skinny jeans with the zipper makes it impossible
for me to hem. Please consider doing your skinny jeans in white & grey & black without the
zipper. Even though you do the petite they are still to long for me with flats or sandals.
Thanks for your great designs.

Conversation Stats
159 Replies
02.03.2010 6:05 PM
0 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...