WeiEast | Partner | 03.08.2012 5:39 PM

Join Wei on HSN, on March 13th and 14th, for our 10th Anniversary special on HSN. We'll debut our next generation of Wei East skincare product lines with proven herbal beauty solutions, as well as our new Sichuan Holly Wrinkle Away Face Serum! We will also have an HSN Today's Special featuring an exclusive, never-before-seen White Lotus Hydration Collection!

Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
teatime | New Friend | 05.21.2012 12:28 AM

Oh, HI WEIDIES and TREESQUEAK: Just happened to look back at the blog! Miss the boards, too. Keep chatting on her blogs and we'll reconnect.
You could make us all laugh every time, that's why you're memorable. I've had some rough spots so my life has changed also but take one day at a time and still many blessings.

MGCT564 | Admirer | 05.19.2012 1:48 PM

There is a new lip perfection kit with two lip perfection and two white olive smoothers for $20.00 on HSN.com right now. hth.

Moransue | New Friend | 05.10.2012 6:44 PM

HELP!!! I am looking for Wei East Lip Perfection because I have a dry area under my bottom lip. I have used prescriptions from the dermatologist and NOTHING works except Lip Perfection. The last time I purchased it I bought 10 jars so I haven't had to look for it for a while. Now I'm out - my lips are sore - and I am desperate to get my hands on more Lip Perfection!!! Please tell me you have not discontinued it and that it will be back on line soon.

Moransue | New Friend | 05.10.2012 6:41 PM

HELP!!! I am looking for Wei East Lip Perfection cream. I have a dry area surrounding my bottom lip. I have gone to the dermatologist and tried many products he has prescribed. NOTHING works except Lip Perfection. The last time I purchased it I bought 10 jars so I haven't had to look for it for a while. Now I'm out - my lips are sore - and I am desperate to get my hands on more Lip Perfection!!! Please tell me you have not discontinued it and that it will be back on line soon.

cooper922 | New Friend | 05.05.2012 12:18 PM

I too was using the Eyes Alive and have not been able to find it. What happened & will it be back in stock ?

MJB61 | New Friend | 05.01.2012 4:08 PM

I love Wei's products. I have used almost everything in her line. Currently I am using the White Lotus line and I love it. Wei, what happened to the "Super Size Products" you used to have? I miss those wonderful DEALS you used to have. I always look forward to seeing and buying them. In the future are you going to give your loyal customers some really good deals like you have in the past? I will continue buying your wonderful products for they work for me. Thank you Wei.

treesqueak | Admirer 3 | 04.13.2012 7:19 AM

TEATIME!!! how the heck are you, gurlie??? i was recently told by MGCT that you were here, mentioning me, and ive finally located you...im honored you remember me from so long ago, but then "memorable" can be so relative, huh? *ackkk* o_0 makes me wonder *choke gasp spit* why im so memorable??? i miss the old days of wei's bb on hsn too...so much fun and silliness for the bunch of us back then, realizing and enjoying wei's "she's happy" philosophy...my life changed, but not my friends! ~squeak~

STUDIO54 | Visitor | 04.01.2012 5:15 PM

165-812 has the Eyes Alive Advance, part of a kit for 19.95, I think. I agree, it is a sensational product -good for the guys too! hope this helps a bit!~

Nay27 | New Friend | 04.01.2012 2:43 AM

The Advance Eyes Alive cream is the best eye cream I have ever used, but I couldn't find it in your skin care collection list. Can we still order the cream? Thanks!

michick | Admirer 3 | 03.25.2012 12:56 AM

Dear Wei,
Congrats on 10 years. You are such a warm person and I enjoy your shows. I have a special request...PLease,Please,Please bring back the whole beauty brown rice line? I just bought the rice milk 1.5oz
& .5oz. My face was messed up it healed my face overnight from 1 use this product is unbelievable and perfect for me. I love this line makes my skin look great. I need it hope you will bring it back to HSN. Thanks for your consideration don't let me down. Hope you are on HSN many years.

BethAnn1963 | New Friend | 03.16.2012 8:21 PM

Myself & my Mother just love the products!!! I'm trying find out when Wei east will be back on air? We missed the 10th Anniversary....boo!woo! We are out of our products! So if anyone knows when she's back on, please let me know???? Thank You! & Thank You Wei for making the "Best Products" ever!!! Be Blessed! Beth

nato1947 | New Friend | 03.16.2012 2:50 PM

Happy Anniversary Wei! Love your products, have been using it for 6 years now. I am trying the Sichaun serum because I love the youth recapture serum. Can you put a kit with all your face masks and scrubs together? Have serveral items of auto ship. Keep up the good work!

gacat123 | New Friend | 03.15.2012 7:31 PM

I hope the *Golden Root* line will not be discontinued.
I see a few items on clearance and nothing shown on recent show.
what gives?

teatime | New Friend | 03.15.2012 11:49 AM

Hi Wei and Weidies,
Happy, happy anniversary! I'm using your happy image to enjoy life and your products no matter what. Sorry that I was unable to speak to you during this anniversary during a call-in. Maybe another time and perhaps another anniversary kit will be a little smaller so I'll purchase it then. Missing Treesqueak. Keep up the great work, Wei!!!

dancyn57 | New Friend | 03.15.2012 1:28 AM

wei i love your products. i am on socail security and try to save ffo spend with you. i was very dissappointed that you you did everything separate (witch i bought and then at the end you put everything in 1 kit. so it cost me 100.00 and next month when i could have bought the last set and got more and saved money. i will still buy your products, but i didn't think thaT WAS VERY NICE TO YOUR TRUE BLUE CUSTOMERS.

sewhappy567_1 | New Friend | 03.15.2012 1:04 AM

Happy 10th Anniversary Wei. I so love White Lotus so of course I jumped on Today's Special at midnight-auto delivery. I also went on auto delivery for the Nutri-Guard last time around. Will this go with the new White Lotus? And if so, in what order? Love you Wei and all the products you bring us.

echo107 | New Friend | 03.14.2012 7:27 PM

Really like Wei East products but I especially like the Goldem Root products. ems they are phasing out this line and I wish I could reorder some of the products. I agree with previous customer about changing the labels. I like the old containers better.

freckles11 | New Friend | 03.13.2012 10:53 PM

Love the Wei Products!! Been a user for years. I do not like the new labels. Sometimes when you have such a great product, please leave it alone. The old line looked more special for the great product. I am ashame to say, I would not want to leave this new product jar and label out on my counter top. What a disapointment. Again, I LOVE her lines!

MGCT564 | Admirer | 03.13.2012 9:49 PM

Congratulations on your 10th Anniversary, Wei and staff!

uzdbutruns | New Friend | 03.13.2012 5:47 PM

I have never used Wei products, but am ready to try. I have sagging skin and fine wrinkles/lines, especially around my lips and mouth. What product do you recommend for me as a first time purchase?

tftg | New Friend | 03.12.2012 4:14 PM

I have been waiting for no parabens. What will the kit be?

Add your reply here...

Celebrating the Next Decade of Wei East After 10 Amazing Years!

by Partner WeiEast on ‎03-08-2012 05:39 PM (86 Views)

Join Wei on HSN, on March 13th and 14th, for our 10th Anniversary special on HSN. We'll debut our next generation of Wei East skincare product lines with proven herbal beauty solutions, as well as our new Sichuan Holly Wrinkle Away Face Serum! We will also have an HSN Today's Special featuring an exclusive, never-before-seen White Lotus Hydration Collection!

Comments
by tftg on ‎03-12-2012 04:14 PM

I have been waiting for no parabens. What will the kit be?

by uzdbutruns on ‎03-13-2012 05:47 PM

I have never used Wei products, but am ready to try. I have sagging skin and fine wrinkles/lines, especially around my lips and mouth. What product do you recommend for me as a first time purchase?

by MGCT564 Admirer on ‎03-13-2012 09:49 PM

Congratulations on your 10th Anniversary, Wei and staff!

by freckles11 on ‎03-13-2012 10:53 PM

Love the Wei Products!! Been a user for years. I do not like the new labels. Sometimes when you have such a great product, please leave it alone. The old line looked more special for the great product. I am ashame to say, I would not want to leave this new product jar and label out on my counter top. What a disapointment. Again, I LOVE her lines!

by echo107 on ‎03-14-2012 07:27 PM

Really like Wei East products but I especially like the Goldem Root products. ems they are phasing out this line and I wish I could reorder some of the products. I agree with previous customer about changing the labels. I like the old containers better.

by sewhappy567_1 on ‎03-15-2012 01:04 AM

Happy 10th Anniversary Wei. I so love White Lotus so of course I jumped on Today's Special at midnight-auto delivery. I also went on auto delivery for the Nutri-Guard last time around. Will this go with the new White Lotus? And if so, in what order? Love you Wei and all the products you bring us.

by dancyn57 on ‎03-15-2012 01:28 AM

wei i love your products. i am on socail security and try to save ffo spend with you. i was very dissappointed that you you did everything separate (witch i bought and then at the end you put everything in 1 kit. so it cost me 100.00 and next month when i could have bought the last set and got more and saved money. i will still buy your products, but i didn't think thaT WAS VERY NICE TO YOUR TRUE BLUE CUSTOMERS.

by teatime on ‎03-15-2012 11:49 AM

Hi Wei and Weidies,
Happy, happy anniversary! I'm using your happy image to enjoy life and your products no matter what. Sorry that I was unable to speak to you during this anniversary during a call-in. Maybe another time and perhaps another anniversary kit will be a little smaller so I'll purchase it then. Missing Treesqueak. Keep up the great work, Wei!!!

by gacat123 on ‎03-15-2012 07:31 PM

I hope the *Golden Root* line will not be discontinued.
I see a few items on clearance and nothing shown on recent show.
what gives?

by nato1947 on ‎03-16-2012 02:50 PM

Happy Anniversary Wei! Love your products, have been using it for 6 years now. I am trying the Sichaun serum because I love the youth recapture serum. Can you put a kit with all your face masks and scrubs together? Have serveral items of auto ship. Keep up the good work!

by BethAnn1963 on ‎03-16-2012 08:21 PM

Myself & my Mother just love the products!!! I'm trying find out when Wei east will be back on air? We missed the 10th Anniversary....boo!woo! We are out of our products! So if anyone knows when she's back on, please let me know???? Thank You! & Thank You Wei for making the "Best Products" ever!!! Be Blessed! Beth

by Admirer 3 michick Admirer 3 on ‎03-25-2012 12:56 AM

Dear Wei,
Congrats on 10 years. You are such a warm person and I enjoy your shows. I have a special request...PLease,Please,Please bring back the whole beauty brown rice line? I just bought the rice milk 1.5oz
& .5oz. My face was messed up it healed my face overnight from 1 use this product is unbelievable and perfect for me. I love this line makes my skin look great. I need it hope you will bring it back to HSN. Thanks for your consideration don't let me down. Hope you are on HSN many years.

by Nay27 on ‎04-01-2012 02:43 AM

The Advance Eyes Alive cream is the best eye cream I have ever used, but I couldn't find it in your skin care collection list. Can we still order the cream? Thanks!

by STUDIO54 on ‎04-01-2012 05:15 PM

165-812 has the Eyes Alive Advance, part of a kit for 19.95, I think. I agree, it is a sensational product -good for the guys too! hope this helps a bit!~

by Admirer 3 treesqueak Admirer 3 on ‎04-13-2012 07:19 AM

TEATIME!!! how the heck are you, gurlie??? i was recently told by MGCT that you were here, mentioning me, and ive finally located you...im honored you remember me from so long ago, but then "memorable" can be so relative, huh? *ackkk* o_0 makes me wonder *choke gasp spit* why im so memorable??? i miss the old days of wei's bb on hsn too...so much fun and silliness for the bunch of us back then, realizing and enjoying wei's "she's happy" philosophy...my life changed, but not my friends! ~squeak~

by MJB61 on ‎05-01-2012 04:08 PM

I love Wei's products. I have used almost everything in her line. Currently I am using the White Lotus line and I love it. Wei, what happened to the "Super Size Products" you used to have? I miss those wonderful DEALS you used to have. I always look forward to seeing and buying them. In the future are you going to give your loyal customers some really good deals like you have in the past? I will continue buying your wonderful products for they work for me. Thank you Wei.

by cooper922 on ‎05-05-2012 12:18 PM

I too was using the Eyes Alive and have not been able to find it. What happened & will it be back in stock ?

by Moransue on ‎05-10-2012 06:41 PM

HELP!!! I am looking for Wei East Lip Perfection cream. I have a dry area surrounding my bottom lip. I have gone to the dermatologist and tried many products he has prescribed. NOTHING works except Lip Perfection. The last time I purchased it I bought 10 jars so I haven't had to look for it for a while. Now I'm out - my lips are sore - and I am desperate to get my hands on more Lip Perfection!!! Please tell me you have not discontinued it and that it will be back on line soon.

by Moransue on ‎05-10-2012 06:44 PM

HELP!!! I am looking for Wei East Lip Perfection because I have a dry area under my bottom lip. I have used prescriptions from the dermatologist and NOTHING works except Lip Perfection. The last time I purchased it I bought 10 jars so I haven't had to look for it for a while. Now I'm out - my lips are sore - and I am desperate to get my hands on more Lip Perfection!!! Please tell me you have not discontinued it and that it will be back on line soon.

by MGCT564 Admirer on ‎05-19-2012 01:48 PM

There is a new lip perfection kit with two lip perfection and two white olive smoothers for $20.00 on HSN.com right now. hth.

by teatime on ‎05-21-2012 12:28 AM

Oh, HI WEIDIES and TREESQUEAK: Just happened to look back at the blog! Miss the boards, too. Keep chatting on her blogs and we'll reconnect.
You could make us all laugh every time, that's why you're memorable. I've had some rough spots so my life has changed also but take one day at a time and still many blessings.

Conversation Stats
21 Replies
03.08.2012 5:39 PM
0 Smiles
19 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...