Carol Brodie Celebrates 2 Years of Rarities

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎06-13-2011 08:33 PM (125 Views)

Carol BrodieIt’s My Two Year Anniversary on HSN… Please join me for a spectacular celebration on Friday, June 17th 2-4 pm; Saturday, June 18th 3-5 am; Sunday, June 19th 11 am-2 pm and 8-10 pm ET.

It doesn’t matter where you go in life or what you do ….. it’s who you have beside you. As I reflect upon my past two years at HSN, no anniversary thought could me more apropos.  My adoration for my amazing friends and customers is overwhelming. I have spent the past two years getting to know you, your taste, your families and your style.  Through Face book, Twitter, my blog, your letters, calls and e-mails, I have found my inner glow through your sparkle.  So in honor of my second anniversary, please celebrate with me by tuning in to HSN –  the event will be filled with luster, love and the most celebrated collection of Rarities ever!
Here is a sneak peek!
My newest evil eye… Introducing my very first Rarities diamond and stainless steel "Evil Eye" timepiece and my newest bangles and stretch gemstone beaded bracelets. In every culture and religion, the eye figure has been considered a powerful talisman to defy evil forces. The Hamsa is a popular  talisman for magical protection against the evil eye, and is one of the most popular amulets for good luck and prosperity. The word "Hamsa" means "5" and refers to the five fingers.  The six points of the Star of David symbolize God's rule over the universe in all six directions: north, south, east, west, up and down. It is a talisman recognized by many faiths and cultures around the globe.

In honor of my second anniversary, I am bringing you a collection inspired by my own moniker, Queen of Diamonds… Every girl should own at least one piece of diamond jewelry… and today’s styles offer a whole new way to appreciate diamond jewelry! Champagne and colored diamonds are making a very big statement today as we take our inspiration from the art, wealth, and power of the Mughal Dynasty.

» Shop all Rarities diamond jewelry
My latest obsession is pearls… I love the look of luster combined with color and sparkle – long and layered!  And speaking of long and layered, no trend is more apparent in fine jewelry than the long necklace. Great for layering, wearing short by wrapping twice or even as a cuff by wrapping several times around your wrist,  the long necklace is a versatile and necessary fine jewelry statement.

» Shop all Rarities pearl jewelry

More from Rarities: Fine Jewelry from Carol Brodie:
» Shop all Rarities: Fine Jewelry Collection
» Find your fine jewelry style
» Read more style tips from Carol Brodie

Carol Brodie and Rarities featured in WWD and on Page Daily June 15:

Comments
by aqualady on ‎06-15-2011 07:09 PM

Carol,
It's great to see several of your older pieces on the web site. I look forward to your anniversary show. I've always loved my rings and necklaces, but you have pulled me to earrings. I love all the styles. You have an earring that I would love to see variations of. Would you please consider bringing it back or a variation of it? 4.14ct Prasiolite and Diamond Sterling Silver EarringsItem: 420-737 I look forward to Friday!

by meli1 on ‎06-16-2011 01:40 AM

Happy 2nd anniversary Carol! I'm so super excited about your shows this weekend. I already bought the lapis evil eye bracelet and the onyx and champagne diamond shamballa. Thank you for the event price and the flex pays, I've been wanting it since the first time I saw you present it. Keep up the great work, your jewelry truly makes me happy. I hope you never leave HSN!

by Lyte_1 on ‎06-17-2011 03:14 AM

Carol,
Congrats on your 2nd anniversary. Would you consider bringing back your diamond cross gemstone bracelet? Either in Onyx, Coral or other gemstones. Going through a rough time and wanted to purchase in memory of my mother. Love your jewelry.

by cici222 on ‎06-18-2011 03:48 PM

HELLO CAROL. I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BRING BACK YOUR PEACOCK EARRINGS. PLEASE!!!!!! THEY ARE SO BEUTIFULL.I MISSED THEM WHEN THEY WERE AVAILABLE. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK THE AXACT WAY IF NOT MAYBE WITH MORE COLOR CONTRAST STONES. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I HOPE YOU LET ME KNOW.

by aqualady on ‎06-18-2011 09:09 PM

Carol, I'm interested in your Prasiolite and Smokey Quartz bracelet but I'm worried about the stones scratching with wear. How hard are the gemstones? Will they hold up to normal everyday wear, or would I have to save it for special????
By the way..your watch is georgous. I wouldn't have ordered it except it was swiss made. Can you tell us who made it? I can't wait for mine to arrive. I'm out of money, but I'll still be watching. It is amazing how quickly time passes during your shows.

by REGIK on ‎06-19-2011 10:38 AM

I purchased your "tattoo" ring...I love the color combination and it looks like the diamonds sparkle even though they are single cut and not full cut...I have a little concern about what if just one set would come out..the whole ring would be ruined...I didnt purchase the insurance..maybe I should have? I know you said these stones are in the jewelry securely and won't "pop out"...hoping that will be true...looks like a lovely piec of jewelry...this is my second Rarities piece.

by Jackie375 on ‎06-19-2011 01:30 PM

Hi Carol,
I ordered your watch too and I can't wait to get it! I'm going to have a massive credit card bill, but it will be worth it :smileyhappy: As always, thank you for your amazing designs and the more affordable pieces you have been making; it makes it easier for some of us to buy fine jewelry. Love you!

by Witchibat on ‎06-19-2011 04:18 PM

Carol
Congratulation on your 2nd anniversary! I still remember the first Rarities Piece I bought, and it just as beautiful and fashion current as it was then. I LOVE the gemstone studs. Could you please add Rose de France to the color selection? I never even knew what a Rose de France was until I started buying your jewelry, but it has become one of my favorite ‘go-to’ stones. I love your gemstone stud design and would rush to own a pair in the Rose de France!

by inga990 on ‎06-19-2011 11:06 PM

iagree with everyone else who is saying they enjoy watching you,i finally have had a chance to watch the entire weekend.i already have my christmas presents picked out,please keep the evil eye jewelry coming in anticipation i am thrilled. i love your prices you make gorgeous jewelry affordable for the working women.

by CASPERINA on ‎06-20-2011 10:13 PM

Really really enjoyed the show ...and Carol I wanted to ask you if it was possible to size the gorgeous iolite citrine and rhodolite bangle bracelet that I purchased....It is exquisite but is a bit too large for my small wrist....and it is definitely a keeper ....one of the finest bracelets I have seen
thanks
Cindy

by meli1234_1 on ‎06-21-2011 09:53 AM

Hi Carol, I just got the diamond and onyx shamballa bracelet and it is awesome!! My husband practically took it from me, now he has to have one too! I'm anxiously awaiting my lapis and evil eye bracelet and the deco ring. I love all of your things and I always look forward to your shows. When will you be back? Also, please consider making more shamballa bracelets with different gem balls like sapphire, ruby and tsavorite. Thanks again Carol :smileyhappy:

by LuLu200 on ‎06-21-2011 01:29 PM

Hi Carol
I love your jewelry. I bought a rung months ago that has 7 coral roses on it. Today i was cleaning it until one of the roses came off. I would like to know if there is something i could use to glue it back.

by caramelmama1 on ‎06-22-2011 03:01 PM

Hi Carol. I ordered the honey citrine shell inlay ring on hsn. one of the shell inlays has fallen out. I was wondering if theres any way to get it repaired. I just love this ring and get a ton of compliments on it. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

by marimar774 on ‎06-22-2011 03:41 PM

Hi Carol LOVE your stuff is amazing! Do you think you can make a spin off of the Judith Ripka monaco ring. In silver PLEASE!!!! I think it would be amazing and your clients would love it.

by aqualady on ‎06-23-2011 07:41 PM

Carol,
Your watch is amazing. I've had what I considered good watches, but nothing like this. You can see and feel the quality. I haven't rated it yet, but it will be a 5, 10, maybe 100 star rating.
I'm so happy and yet sad at the same time. (you can't please any of us!!!) I asked for art deco earrings and you brought them. They look beautiful, but I couldn't afford those and the watch; even with easy pay. Now I have to watch the website and hope someone changes their mind.

by Racewalker on ‎06-23-2011 08:51 PM

I purchased the evil eye watch and it is very beautiful. However, I was wondering if it is water resistant and if yes, to what level. There are no markings on the watch that states it is water resistant.
Did you have any information in the packaging?

by Racewalker on ‎06-23-2011 09:06 PM

Carol,
I just received the evil eye watch and it is very beautiful. Is the watch water resistant and if it is, to what level? Also, there was no product information in the packaging that indicates whether it is water resident and there are no markings on the watch. Also the product description on HSN does not indicate water resistance.
Please let me know as I want to make sure I take the proper care of the watch.
Thank you

by SUNCHICK on ‎06-24-2011 03:36 AM

Your 2nd Anniversary shows were great. Such beautiful things! It's so hard choosing because I want pretty much all of it. I see the happy face is back on line, I sure wish it was bigger (the face itself about 1&1/2" would be great) cuz it is so cute. I really liked the white agate beads in the tsaverite & white agate stretch bracelet just would rather have had some other gemstones instead. Please consider doing this bracelet in other gemstones, Blue or Pink topaz would be nice.

by Admirer 2 Fashionista9 Admirer 2 on ‎06-24-2011 01:57 PM

Your concept is pure genius, and your use of social media is brilliant!! The look of your pieces are the same as those costing 10 times the amount you charge, and we fashion chicks in the NYC know what you are doing and we love it. I know it is hard but make sure the manufactures you use are not cutting corners on you. Your looks are on point and in keeping with all the the trends, so don't let a manufacture undo all your great work. Keep up the style and push the quality.

by ukiegirly on ‎06-25-2011 07:47 PM

Hi Carol, Congrats on your second anniversary! I love your jewelry; so unique and beautiful! Wondering if your emerald cut twin ring is coming back?! I saw it last year and loved it, went through fertility hell and I am now expecting twins! I thought your ring would make a fabulous "push" gift. Let me know!
~Tanya

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎06-28-2011 02:02 PM

Wow!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am so excited for you!!!! I rarely bring back older designs as I really love to create new pieces so all are Rarities. With that said, the bypass style rings on my page here on HSN are all twin designs and would be a perfect way to celebrate your babies. I also have some wonderful new pieces as well so keep checking until you find the perfect design. So excited for you -- please let me know how you are doing. xoxox

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎06-28-2011 02:05 PM

Thanks for your amazing words and support. We have been doing such amazing work with the manufacturers and I think the glowing 4 and 5 star reviews are proof of all the hard work. I love your comments and I am so appreciative. Have the best summer -- see you on Sunday July 17th from 1 - 4pm for my last visit until the fall . xoxox

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎06-28-2011 02:08 PM

Thank you for such sweet and kind feedback. I LOVE HEARING SUCH NICE WORDS AND THOUGHTS!! So much great stuff coming, no need to re-invent old styles when the new designs will take your breath away. Enjoy the sun and I will see you on Sunday, July 14th from 1 - 4pm. xoxoxo

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎06-28-2011 02:12 PM

Hooray... I am so happy that you love the watch. It is water resistant til 3 atm -- which means that you should not go swimming or shower in it, but you do not have to worry about it getting wet. I hope you wear the watch with all the love that went into creating and manufacturing it. To find out more about what 3 atm means, check out this link http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_deep_in_water_is_3atm_of_pressure#ixzz1QUi xoxo

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎06-28-2011 02:14 PM

It is water resistant til 3 atm. I hope you wear the watch with all the love that went into creating and manufacturing it. To find out more about what 3 atm means, check out this link http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_deep_in_water_is_3atm_of_pressure#ixzz1QUi See you on July 17th from 1 - 4pm. Enjoy the summer and stay sparkling!!! xoxo

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎06-28-2011 02:15 PM

I am so happy that you LOVE Rarities. I appreciate Judith's designs as well, but I don't want to spin off her work, would rather create the very best Rarities in the world. Tune in on Sunday, July 17th from 1 - 4pm for a whole new collection. Lots of love, Carol

by socallady112 on ‎06-29-2011 06:00 PM

Hi Carol, I was too late to get the prasiolite 4 stone drop earrings 967-701. I have been checking the site for some time to see if they are back to no avail..Please say you will bring some back.

by Marionpasadena on ‎06-30-2011 05:57 AM

Your (now my!) watch is amazing! I have other great watches form Cartier, Rolex, Omega, Michelle... and this one is right up there with those. It looks and feels incredible. Thank you for this great design and watch!

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎07-01-2011 02:02 AM

Hi there... those earrings are not scheduled to come back... you know Rarities need to be rare so stay tuned for some more amazing designs in prasiolite. Have a great summer and I will see you on July 17th from 1 - 4pm. xx

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎07-01-2011 02:05 AM

Thanks so much for your sweet and kind words... those deco earrings are coming in black diamonds... and they are also incredibly beautiful and sparkly. Hang tight... See you on Sunday July 17th from 1 to 4 pm. I read your comments all the time and I so appreciate your friendship, love and support. xox

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎07-01-2011 02:07 AM

If you have the shell, please take it to your jeweler and they will be able to easily repair it. I am so sorry that you had a problem with the ring... I live in it and I have not had any issues. If you still have any issues, please let me know. Sending you love... Carol

by Partner CarolBrodie on ‎07-01-2011 02:09 AM

OK... take the ring and the rose immediately to a good jeweler and they will be able to professionally repair it. How were you cleaning the ring?? Coral needs to be gently wiped with a damp cloth... no brushes or ammonia please. I hope they can repair the ring to your satisfaction. See you on Sunday, July 17th on HSN... xoxox

by meli1234_1 on ‎07-01-2011 09:32 AM

Hi Carol! Your deco ring is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I am so upset at myself for not ordering the earrings too. Can you bring back a few pair? What about an east/west set matching pendant? I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the onyx and champagne diamond shamballa....can you bring it back with different gem balls? My husband wants one too but with a ruby ball in the center. Thank you for all the great designs, please don't ever leave HSN!

by buddy699 on ‎07-01-2011 09:53 AM

Carol,I will first like to congratulate you on your success with HSN. I"m a guy that loves your jewlery. I owe your diamond beads cross stretch bracelets. Coral & Onyx. Also your black string with white diamond, love it & the red one with the black diamond superb!!. And your kingman cross is out of this world! These are my statement pieces! I just feel like I Know you. I love your design, your talismans. I can wait to receive the hansa hand.I'm latin but very spiritual! and like to wear them.

by barbnjeff on ‎07-01-2011 10:46 PM

Congrats on two years!!!

by vern711 on ‎06-11-2012 02:58 PM

congrats on 2 years, please, please, bring back your spinell cross neglace.... want it so badly

by Tanya610 on ‎07-12-2012 11:59 PM

Ok Carol, you have a big announcement in August, is a pitter patter of little feet in your future? Love your jewelry!
Glad your on HSN!

by Lovetocook723 on ‎12-30-2012 12:37 AM

Carol- Please bring back the rarities Carol Brodie .36ct Diamond Stainless Steel "Evil Eye" Watch, i would love to own one!!!!

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.