ColleenLopez | Host | 01.11.2010 7:43 PM

Here I am in the Sunshine State writing about Cabin Fever!
Warming up in our Embroidered Tunic in Black & Pink!
I don't think it matters where you live in the country, every year around this time we all start yearning for warmer weather and sunny days to arrive!
Coming up on February 2nd at midnight, I have a surefire cure for the winter time blues. We have TWO My Favorite Things tops that we will offer in a choice of deliciously vibrant colors and figure flattering styles! Even though it's cold outside - we will be heating things up on the HSN runway!
Our embroidered tunic Today’s Special is absolutely stunning and the perfect compliment to slim legged jeans or leggings. The multi-color silk embroidery is exquisite and the colors are irresistible: blueberry, azalea or black. I love the cold shoulder (bra friendly) design with its sleek lines and soft, washable fabric.
Wearing Nautical print and thinking spring with my husband, Carlos!
Our surplice style Today’s Special top is a knockout with the waist-slimming jersey detail.....It's both chic and comfortable in three gorgeous prints: Lepoard, Nautical, or Floral. I just love this top - it's looks great on all figure types (our plus size fit model loves this one!) and it's a perfect choice to wear for all occasions - work, parties and travel.
I hope you will be able to tune in and "Catch the Fever" with us on February 2nd! Both of these new tops will put a little spring in your step as we wait for the snow to melt and temps to rise!

Warm regards,
Colleen

Answers to Questions:
Black and Turquoise Color Block Top: It will be here for the My Favorite Things TS Day on Feb. 2nd! It's a very slimming top - and the new colors are fabulous; black and white, black and purple, black and red and chocolate and turquoise!
Silver Sequin Sweater Jacket: This is in the works for MFT and should be here by summer. 90% of all the clothes I wear on HSN are part of the MFT apparel line - so you can find them on HSN.com or in an upcoming My Favorite Things Show. In 2010 we will be featuring brand new MFT fashions in Feb. April, May, July, August and November!
Necklace Boxes: Many of you are asking about our Prestige Necklace Box. The latest version (better than ever as it holds more necklaces!) will be here in March for our Designer Gallery Event! We have a gorgeous Today's Special planned for this day (it's a necklace!) so the box will be available to store all your treasures!
XS Sizing: I've had several requests for our extra smalls to fit smaller.....Fit is the biggest challenge when it comes to apparel and believe me we are tweaking all the time to get it right! I will be sure and forward your comments to our buying team.
Robin in Ohio - You're asking about my Hypnotic Quartz ring...first, it's a true favorite of mine! The best way to clean this treated stone is with mild soapy water and a soft bristle brush. Be sure you rinse it thoroughly after cleaning. Try to avoid harsh chemicals - this can cause residue build-up on your stone. If you take care of it - it will look beautiful for a lifetime!
JC in North Carolina: Thanks for the message. I will pass on your comments about sizing. As hosts, we know it's important to give all the pertinent sizing information for both jewelry and apparel - Thanks for watching and shopping with us!
Lorna in Michigan: Petites are coming on February 2nd! I'm so happy to report that I will be offering my jeans (boot cut and skinny) in petite sizes for the first time on my TS Day - Hope you can watch at midnight on the 2nd :smileyhappy:
Jacqueline in TN: I will be sure to forward your request for the Veronica necklace to our pearl buyer. I love Vera (I call her the Pearl Queen of Manhattan!).
Elene in NJ: I will forward your request for the two row watch box to our buyer. Hopefully we'll get it in for spring!
Pat in TN: You are requesting a wide band Peridot ring with a large center stone....I will let our buyers know to try to find something like this for you - it sounds beautiful!
Phyllis in NC: We are thrilled to welcome Charles Winston to our HSN family! His jewelry is stunning!
Cheryl in GA: You're a girl after my own heart as I, too, love large genuine gemstone pendants. We are working on more for spring....I'm heading to Tucson in a few weeks for the big gem show and I will be on the hunt for the larger carat weight stones for you :smileyhappy:
Hugo in MD: We have a great necklace box coming in March that holds bold, chunky necklaces. It will be featured during our Designer Gallery event....stay tuned!
Pam in Ohio: Thanks for sharing the info about the watch and Carol's daughter product with other posters! I wish I could respond the way you do to this blog - but all my answers have to go to HSN.com personnel first - so it takes a while before my answers get to you!
Jackie in Ohio: I hope you saw the response from Pam in Ohio! The item number for the watch is 569-581 :smileyhappy:
Marybeth in VA: It's always a mark of excellence when a ring is made with an under gallery - but you're right, cleaning can be a bit more challenging. If find an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner does the best job on my rings with under galleries - it helps remove the dirt from tight crevices and hard to reach areas. Have you tried this type of cleaner?
Cathy in IL: Great request! I think Amber set in Technibond would be beautiful! I'll be sure to let Natalie, our Technibond buyer, know you'll be looking for some!
Dorrie in VA: I'm sorry to hear you lost one of your Heidi Daus earrings - bummer! You may be able to have your earring replaced by contacting Heidi's company directly. Go to Heididaus.com - you can send them and email and inquire about replacing your lost earring. Good luck!
Linda in IL - I loved Romper Room! I would wait every day for her to say my name - but Colleen is not very common and never once did she see me in her magic mirror!! I love your NY resolution - to buy your first piece of Heidi Daus jewelry (now that's one resolution I could keep)!!! I'll let her know that Linda in Illinois is looking for something petite and sparkly!
Whitney: The black and white ruffle/off shoulder top is all one piece :smileyhappy: I'm meeting with my buyer tomorrow and I'll find out when the top will be here....Hopefully before Summer!
Lois in IL - Happy New Year!!
Mary in CA - The new necklace box we have coming in for March is a stand up box, but is holds more necklaces that the original - I think you'll love it!
Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
lily997 | New Friend | 06.13.2010 3:02 AM

Hello Colleen! My favorite show host along with Bobbi and Suzanne!I just wanted to ask you what happened with Paula Abdul's line is she coming back anytime soon? Oh yeah also wanted to ask if you if Myrka Dellanos is coming back with her jewlery line? I also wanted to ask you I bought the old hollywood braclet by Molly Sims and I only wore it one time and then as soon as I was sliding it off my wrist it fell apart and I was not able to fix it myself What can I do about it? Any suggestions Thanks

9342 | New Friend | 04.11.2010 9:19 PM

Hi Colleen: I purchased one of s.williams crystal crossover rings, which I love! However, the entire back has turned a copper color and I have been unable to clean it. Any suggestions? thanks, pam

WhitenyOK | New Friend | 03.23.2010 6:48 PM

Hi Colleen! I can't wait till summer arrives. So tired of the snow. Been watching and buying a lot through HSN. I had asked back in January about the black top with white ruffle top(off the shoulder) and you had mentioned you were going to be meeting with your buyer in January. I was just wanting an update and when it might air on HSN. Also, what is the brand of that top? Any thoughts to the colors it might be in? Awaiting anxiously for your reply.

beeCT | New Friend | 02.16.2010 4:14 PM

BB-IN Ct I believe if you make your jewelry box high with a deep draw for cuffs and a few other draws like in wood they would sell. I haven,t seen any but i would love a draw only jewelry box 4inches 4 inches 3 inches 3 inches see through top for some rings and I have my western jewerly in a small 8 inch 4 draw box under my alarm clock I need a tarnish free wooden draw box. I can not find the material to make my own and know ones making it simple just wooden draws

9342 | New Friend | 02.16.2010 12:29 PM

I think you need to go back to the drawing board on your petite jean sizing. I am 5 foot 3 and a half inches and your petite jeans are too short on me(and this was with flats!) I always need to shorten any of your regular length slacks by ALOT so I don't understand how the petites can be so short. Someone had commented that your pant lenghts seem to be other designers longs. I have purchased petites in Diane Gilman and other HSN brand jeans and I can wear heels with theirs.

CherylCO | New Friend | 02.15.2010 5:28 PM

Dear Colleen, i have a question for you about Betula shoes.There haven't been any new betula, tatami or eurowellness shoes on for awhile. Has HSN stopped carrying thses shoes? i hope not!!

GloriaDaubertPA | New Friend | 02.15.2010 3:00 PM

Hi Colleen, This is really a note for Heidi Daus. I recently mailed a bracelet for repair and noticed a different address listed on more recent purchases from her line. Am concerned I sent to wrong address in NJ. Are there 2 places that do repairs, Roseland and MontClaire or will it get forwarded?? I am sad to think I may lose it as it was one of a set of two that she no longer makes? I won't panic yet as it has only been a couple weeks? Any info. appreciated. Thanks. Gloria Daubert

DeviIN | New Friend | 02.15.2010 12:27 AM

I am in dire need of prestige necklace boxes, where the compartments are square instead of the usual elongated. (Even better, the compartments would mimic necklace boxes, with an angled piece to display the pendant and the chain being stored behind it.) Any chance of having something like this available? Thanks!

RosemaryNJ | New Friend | 02.14.2010 3:50 PM

Hello Colleen,
First, I have to say you are my favorite host, hands down!
Second, I am asking you to please return your prestige jewelry box, with compartments, in the smaller size I have many of 336-126, which are sold out again by the way, but I only have one with the compartments because I haven't seen it again. The other boxes are too wide; 336-126 was the perfect width for me store them in my closet. Deeper would be good but please keep the narrower width.

CindyAZ | New Friend | 02.14.2010 2:15 PM

Hi Colleen, you are one of my favorite host's on hsn.. I bought my first
piece from your My Favorite things Collection, The Nodical scarf top, i have
to say i LOVE IT... And i truly appreciate that it fits all size women.
I also know that we both have a love of country music,thats cool.. Again
i enjoy watching you so much. You are so fun, and very knowlegable about
alot of things..

SarinVA | New Friend | 02.14.2010 11:27 AM

Hi Colleen!. I have the same question that Alexandra from NY regarding the necklace you were wearing yesterday on the electronics show. I had posted before in the middle of January asking for the same necklace. It seems is the same you wore with Jennifer (SErious Skin) a long necklace kind of methallic I tried to find and ask customer service, so far no luck. Could you please, please tell us if is a designer piece or you will have it available on HSN. I appreciate it very much. Thank you

AlexandraNY | New Friend | 02.13.2010 7:37 PM

Colleen, you are my all time favorite host and you get more beautiful every year! My question/comment is in regards to the jewelry you wore during the two hour electronics show on Feb 13th. I loved your outfit and was wondering if the necklace you wore is sold at HSN. I looked for it but had no luck. If so, could you tell me the designer so I could buy one? Thanks so much!!

9342 | New Friend | 02.13.2010 12:54 PM

I watch you all the time. I would like to see some pinky rings. Any chance for that? You have a great day. Thanks Diana

BethMI | New Friend | 02.13.2010 12:40 AM

Hi Colleen,
I'm not sure this is the place to ask this but I don't know how else to contact you. Can you tell me what skin care products and makeup you use? Your skin always looks fabulous and your make up always looks great too. Any help would be appreciated. :-)
Thanks so much....

9342 | New Friend | 02.12.2010 4:04 PM

I echo the previous comment about your anniversary dress...please reorder. I am a wedding coordinator and have looked forever for a black dress. This is it, and like the other customer I couldn't dial fast enough. Also, other colors would be wonderful. Happy V-Day, LAF

joeyIL | New Friend | 02.12.2010 2:57 AM

Hi Colleen-I just have-to tell you how beautiful- you are. Your hands are so young looking as mine are so-old looking now. You should always be the hand-model for your rings as you look the best in-them.Looking forward to more fashions by-you.Remember I love the-blingy sweaters and tops. Your Friend-joey.

MarianneCT | New Friend | 02.11.2010 8:05 PM

Colleen, Could you make a jewelry box with small compartments for just earrings. I have so many earrings and I have nothing to put them in. I already have one of your multipurpose jewelry box, blue suede, and love it. If you are able to make an earring box, please have one in blue suede.

RitaFL | New Friend | 02.11.2010 3:47 PM

Colleen, Victoria Weok does not have a blog.....I needed to say that her rings are very mice but she does not have half sizes. Could you please relay this message to her. Thank you.

9342 | New Friend | 02.11.2010 12:16 PM

Colleen-- I read the comment from Georgia about what hand kit she may be referring to --was it the Hemp products from Italian Bath and Body?

LindaOK | New Friend | 02.11.2010 10:04 AM

Colleen: HELP!!!! Could you PLEASE ask Victoria Weick to bring back MORE of item #314-365, in silver, in a size 8.... I love this set!!! and missed out on getting it!!! I had it in my wish list, but, now it says it is out of stock!!!! PLEASE see what you can do. and would you please contact me and let me kmow the results? ITs a sentimentel thing as my husband bought a real set just like this for me, and it got stolen..I am sick!! cant afford another diamond set!!! it wasnt insured.

PamOH | New Friend | 02.10.2010 1:57 PM

Colleen am I missing something or did the colorblock tops not make it in for your show? I was waiting for them. I'm hoping they will be in for the next show? FYI I enjoyed your TS shows immensely.

GeorgiaGA_1 | New Friend | 02.09.2010 7:55 PM

Colleen- Way back on your Anniversary show (2009)- you had a hand care kit that was one of the favorites from each vendor who came that night. Can you remind me which one that was? You said you used it and adored it and you do have model quality hands! I'd love to try it out. Thanks, Georgia

MirzaNJ | New Friend | 02.09.2010 6:46 PM

I ordered a marchasite pearl ring and matching pendent the other day as my Valentine's gift. When I opened the boxes I have to admit to you that the ring on my finger made my whole hand look beautiful! the pendent is absolutley stunning! I buy jewelry from other hosts on HSN but I wait for you Colleen, because the items you pick for us are wonderful!

DonnaIL | New Friend | 02.09.2010 2:20 PM

Hi Colleen, I recently purchased your 9-10mm freshwater pearl sterling silver necklace in the black and 30 inches. It is gorgeous!!! I must admit that item #614-364 (necklace and earrings), caught my ear at that time, but I need a longer length of necklace. It is a beautiful item, but way too short. Please consider making it longer, say at least in the 20 to 21 inch range before the 2 inch extension. Thanks!! That would make me absolutely ecstatic and I bet alot of other as well!!!!

9342 | New Friend | 02.09.2010 12:12 PM

I love and buy all of your tops that are form fitting and show off a womans curves but I don't like wearing sleeveless or cap sleeves. I hope you will consider offering a choice of elbow length sleeves along with the sleeveless, cap ect. tops you have, so that we can have a choice of sleeve lengths. Many women want that extra arm coverage without having to layer. If you look back on your tops that didn't sell as fast, they tended to be the cap sleeve designs.

Add your reply here...

Cabin Fever

by Host ColleenLopez on ‎01-11-2010 07:43 PM (40 Views)

Here I am in the Sunshine State writing about Cabin Fever!
Warming up in our Embroidered Tunic in Black & Pink!
I don't think it matters where you live in the country, every year around this time we all start yearning for warmer weather and sunny days to arrive!
Coming up on February 2nd at midnight, I have a surefire cure for the winter time blues. We have TWO My Favorite Things tops that we will offer in a choice of deliciously vibrant colors and figure flattering styles! Even though it's cold outside - we will be heating things up on the HSN runway!
Our embroidered tunic Today’s Special is absolutely stunning and the perfect compliment to slim legged jeans or leggings. The multi-color silk embroidery is exquisite and the colors are irresistible: blueberry, azalea or black. I love the cold shoulder (bra friendly) design with its sleek lines and soft, washable fabric.
Wearing Nautical print and thinking spring with my husband, Carlos!
Our surplice style Today’s Special top is a knockout with the waist-slimming jersey detail.....It's both chic and comfortable in three gorgeous prints: Lepoard, Nautical, or Floral. I just love this top - it's looks great on all figure types (our plus size fit model loves this one!) and it's a perfect choice to wear for all occasions - work, parties and travel.
I hope you will be able to tune in and "Catch the Fever" with us on February 2nd! Both of these new tops will put a little spring in your step as we wait for the snow to melt and temps to rise!

Warm regards,
Colleen

Answers to Questions:
Black and Turquoise Color Block Top: It will be here for the My Favorite Things TS Day on Feb. 2nd! It's a very slimming top - and the new colors are fabulous; black and white, black and purple, black and red and chocolate and turquoise!
Silver Sequin Sweater Jacket: This is in the works for MFT and should be here by summer. 90% of all the clothes I wear on HSN are part of the MFT apparel line - so you can find them on HSN.com or in an upcoming My Favorite Things Show. In 2010 we will be featuring brand new MFT fashions in Feb. April, May, July, August and November!
Necklace Boxes: Many of you are asking about our Prestige Necklace Box. The latest version (better than ever as it holds more necklaces!) will be here in March for our Designer Gallery Event! We have a gorgeous Today's Special planned for this day (it's a necklace!) so the box will be available to store all your treasures!
XS Sizing: I've had several requests for our extra smalls to fit smaller.....Fit is the biggest challenge when it comes to apparel and believe me we are tweaking all the time to get it right! I will be sure and forward your comments to our buying team.
Robin in Ohio - You're asking about my Hypnotic Quartz ring...first, it's a true favorite of mine! The best way to clean this treated stone is with mild soapy water and a soft bristle brush. Be sure you rinse it thoroughly after cleaning. Try to avoid harsh chemicals - this can cause residue build-up on your stone. If you take care of it - it will look beautiful for a lifetime!
JC in North Carolina: Thanks for the message. I will pass on your comments about sizing. As hosts, we know it's important to give all the pertinent sizing information for both jewelry and apparel - Thanks for watching and shopping with us!
Lorna in Michigan: Petites are coming on February 2nd! I'm so happy to report that I will be offering my jeans (boot cut and skinny) in petite sizes for the first time on my TS Day - Hope you can watch at midnight on the 2nd :smileyhappy:
Jacqueline in TN: I will be sure to forward your request for the Veronica necklace to our pearl buyer. I love Vera (I call her the Pearl Queen of Manhattan!).
Elene in NJ: I will forward your request for the two row watch box to our buyer. Hopefully we'll get it in for spring!
Pat in TN: You are requesting a wide band Peridot ring with a large center stone....I will let our buyers know to try to find something like this for you - it sounds beautiful!
Phyllis in NC: We are thrilled to welcome Charles Winston to our HSN family! His jewelry is stunning!
Cheryl in GA: You're a girl after my own heart as I, too, love large genuine gemstone pendants. We are working on more for spring....I'm heading to Tucson in a few weeks for the big gem show and I will be on the hunt for the larger carat weight stones for you :smileyhappy:
Hugo in MD: We have a great necklace box coming in March that holds bold, chunky necklaces. It will be featured during our Designer Gallery event....stay tuned!
Pam in Ohio: Thanks for sharing the info about the watch and Carol's daughter product with other posters! I wish I could respond the way you do to this blog - but all my answers have to go to HSN.com personnel first - so it takes a while before my answers get to you!
Jackie in Ohio: I hope you saw the response from Pam in Ohio! The item number for the watch is 569-581 :smileyhappy:
Marybeth in VA: It's always a mark of excellence when a ring is made with an under gallery - but you're right, cleaning can be a bit more challenging. If find an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner does the best job on my rings with under galleries - it helps remove the dirt from tight crevices and hard to reach areas. Have you tried this type of cleaner?
Cathy in IL: Great request! I think Amber set in Technibond would be beautiful! I'll be sure to let Natalie, our Technibond buyer, know you'll be looking for some!
Dorrie in VA: I'm sorry to hear you lost one of your Heidi Daus earrings - bummer! You may be able to have your earring replaced by contacting Heidi's company directly. Go to Heididaus.com - you can send them and email and inquire about replacing your lost earring. Good luck!
Linda in IL - I loved Romper Room! I would wait every day for her to say my name - but Colleen is not very common and never once did she see me in her magic mirror!! I love your NY resolution - to buy your first piece of Heidi Daus jewelry (now that's one resolution I could keep)!!! I'll let her know that Linda in Illinois is looking for something petite and sparkly!
Whitney: The black and white ruffle/off shoulder top is all one piece :smileyhappy: I'm meeting with my buyer tomorrow and I'll find out when the top will be here....Hopefully before Summer!
Lois in IL - Happy New Year!!
Mary in CA - The new necklace box we have coming in for March is a stand up box, but is holds more necklaces that the original - I think you'll love it!

Comments
by NELLYNY on ‎01-13-2010 11:15 PM

Hi Mrs.Lopez,
I love your jewerly... its very stylish an my mom an I can wear it... but there is a ring that my mom wanted and you need to bring it back.. it had sold out to soon at two years ago in Oct. or Dec. the Hot Pink topaz id #324-455.. pls its important that i get my mom this ring!! EMERENCY... IVE WAITED FOR 2 YRS ALREADY..TKS NELLY FROM BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

by KarinaWA on ‎01-15-2010 01:44 AM

Good Evening Colleen,
I am watching today's (1/14/10) showing the turquoise & quartz necklaces - and am admiring your sweater. That shade is gorgeous and the cut is exactly what I have been looking for as an anniversary outfit! Is this something of yours personally, or something that has been or will be sold on HSN?
Thank you,

by MargaretCA on ‎01-15-2010 01:47 AM

Dear Colleen,
I'm really enjoying your show on Studio Barse's gorgeous turqoise jewelry. At the same time I would still love to develop an idea of creating a marriage between blouses and jewelry. I can invision a crisp white stylized cotton blouse that showcases beautiful turqoise & silver cufflinks. I think that cufflinks shouldn't be just for men and would provide a whole new realm of accessorizing women's jewelry. The cufflinks could go with other accessories such as earrings or a necklace.

by BSC on ‎01-15-2010 12:59 PM

Hi, Colleen, I enjoyed YOU. Your turquoise show last night was great. You talked me into ordering the largest size of the Lessman TS which just arrived. Here's my dilemma: I will never be able to open these LARGE canisters! Any suggestions?

by LindaNJ on ‎01-15-2010 05:20 PM

Hi Colleen! You looked GORGEOUS in that pretty blue top in the Studio Barse show last night. Can't wait for your 2/2 show... I am in NJ and it is so cold here, just looking at color makes me happier!

by PamOH on ‎01-15-2010 05:56 PM

Colleen I am so excited to read that the colorblock tops are coming back. Those tops are some of the first tops I ever bought from your collection. Ladies they are fab and beyond slimming. I own them in 4 colors and am looking forward to adding more to my collection. Whenever I wear one, someone *always* asks if I've lost weight.

by SarinVA on ‎01-16-2010 05:10 PM

Hi Colleen! Last night January 15, with Jennifer (Serious Skin) you were wearing a beautiful necklace, kind of white-black metallic long necklace. Is it going to be available on HSN soon. Can you tell me please, please. I appreciate your help on this. Thanks.

by DianeIN on ‎01-17-2010 03:18 PM

Please look into adding to your line of jewelry boxes for rings. We gals that love the wide rings need one tailored to wide bands. I have many different ring boxes but not one will accomodate the wide ones. I can't believe no one has addressed this yet.

by loisMD on ‎01-17-2010 03:46 PM

thank-you, colleen,love the picture of you and your hubby,yes we are with you as for sure we have cabin fever here in il..i'm not even going to complain about mowing our lawn...i will be watching you when you have your favorite things on, as i love those items, and looking forward to seeing you...give your mother my regards also,and your hubby and your two-sons...from here in il...my hubby has been spending a lot of time playing his guitar from hsn..

by 9342 on ‎01-17-2010 03:56 PM

Would you consider bringing back an item from a few years ago? It was item 212-817, knit two-fer top w/ruffled blouse. I want it in the black. You had this before I started watching HSN. I saw lots of your clothes from 3-4 years ago on you tube and would order today if available. PLEASE go back to the UNUSUAL and HIGHER QUALITY clothing that you used to design. I agree with others who have noticed that your newer designs are nothing special and more cheaply made.

by SallyCA on ‎01-17-2010 04:19 PM

Colleen- Is that new ring that you were wearing Friday night on SSC from that Polish designer? Will HSN be carrying that line? I have the same ring and it's gorgeous!!

by PatMO on ‎01-17-2010 06:07 PM

Colleen, Thursday when you were on selling jewelery and the today's special was a turquoise necklace you were wearing a turquoise top. Can you let me know how to purchase the top? Thanks!

by AmyMI on ‎01-17-2010 08:48 PM

Colleen, very happy that you're addressing the problem with some of your XS sizing running too big. Perhaps the easiest solution to this problem is that the times when you (probably the fit model for Size 10-Medium) clothes, find that you need to go down a size: either make that item available in XXS or go back to the drawing board and make the sizing correct. Remember- those of us who are size 2-4 (XS) CAN'T GO DOWN A SIZE as you sometimes suggest. Us smaller gals also LOVE YOUR CLOTHES!

by LolaIN on ‎01-18-2010 03:04 AM

Happy-New-year! I love your new items- Colleen as -I have many-of them. My hubby works and takes-me to lunch-everyday while I wear your jewelry and my Toni-Pony. I love-all of the-bling-bling and ridng in my convertable with-the top down showing off all of my HSN fashions. I have long hair at my old age and love using strtch bracelets-to hold it up as it gets in-my eyes. The bracelets do a great job and look so good. I love you-Colleen and can't wait for your new shows.

by grannyIL on ‎01-18-2010 04:45 PM

hello colleen, i find it so interesting that someone posted just like me,with the hsn.fashions,all the bling-bling, the convertible,the long hair, and hubby takes me out to eat, but i do not use the stretch bracelets in my hair, but a person can use some of them as an ankle bracelet.here's hoping that you have a great-week colleen, and i will for sure be watching all the goodies you bring us..thanks..

by EbonyIL on ‎01-18-2010 08:28 PM

Very excited to her about your TSV coming up next month, you are quickly becoming my favorite designer on HSN. I was all set to email you about the v neck leopard silk wrap top you had on a couple days ago when you were presenting the Acer laptop, and now Ill have it in less than a month. Thank you and keep the great designs coming.

by irinaNC on ‎01-19-2010 02:12 AM

Colleen i love the your clothing line-but i was wondering if you could desing some tunics like MEGHAN FABULOUS, that sort of style at more affortable price

by 9342 on ‎01-19-2010 04:34 PM

I have regretted for several years now not purchasing a large turquoise cross necklace with smokey quartz beads that was on your show. It is no longer carried on HSN but I would love to still purchase the necklace. Any advice?

by mamawjoeyIL on ‎01-20-2010 03:36 AM

I love you colleen and all of the neat fashions you give to us. I have long blonde hair and love the colors you pick. I eat out everyday and never have to wear the same thing twice which hubby loves as he likes to show me off to his friends at the flea markets. Please give us Elvis purses and items as I love collecting anything Elvis. Thank you Colleen-your friend Joey.

by LillianNJ on ‎01-20-2010 04:49 PM

I just love watching you work with Heidi Daus. She is a beautiful person inside and out. I know her from North Jersey. She is just like you and me except so talented and special.
Thanks for letting me share.

by SueCA on ‎01-21-2010 12:49 AM

I am watching you host a fabulous finale to Gem Day! Great job! I have learned a lot about the gemstone jewelry I have purchased from you at HSN. Can you recommend a book that might be a good beginner's guide to gemstones for the jewelry lover? Thanks, Colleen...we love you!!

by LindaNC on ‎01-21-2010 01:38 AM

Just want to say you are a great host ..hope to see more clothes from you...what happen to suzanne somers Linda in North Carolina

by ChristinaFL on ‎01-21-2010 11:00 AM

I guess you don't want to say as my question has been removed about what make-up you wear, foundation, blush and powder.
Your skin looks beautiful and I would really like to know.

by June on ‎01-21-2010 12:03 PM

Colleen,
What is the date of the March Designer Gallery? I am looking for the necklace box and the TS on the potay beads. I want to mark my calendar as I travel alot.
June

by EFFIELA on ‎01-22-2010 01:40 AM

colleen, will you take a look at my rose drusoy? It looks like a fungus is on it like agum smear on a dusty shoe, tell me what is happening to it. not asking for a new one. ican pack it up and send it to where you say. i have not messed with it it stays in one of your boxes it is weird and has lost its first shine. all crystals seem to be there.ALL EXPENSES BY ME OFCOURSE. EFFIE V. P.S. I LOVE IT. glue of some kind oozing gently from the faceted surround.

by 9342 on ‎01-22-2010 06:51 PM

Colleen, please thank Nicky Butler for me for the beautiful blue quartz ring I received from him (or HSN?) as a GIFT last August. I was absolutely thrilled and so surprised! I am so sorry it took me so long to send this thank you, but I couldn't figure out how to contact him. This was a very, very kind thing for him to do; and when I wear that ring, I always think of him. Thanks so much. Mary

by TraciNC on ‎01-22-2010 08:11 PM

Colleen, Can't wait to see what to bring to us in your jewelry line. Please bring back #084-189 Carved Horse (tigers eye) and Cat (hematite) Ring. I need (or is it want) them both. I purchased your pear shaped 9 ct quartz ring #511-448. Big stone, substantial silver. Love it! Keep up the good work!

by 9342 on ‎01-22-2010 08:21 PM

What happened to the color block tops that were up for sale last night. Has it already sold out in less than 24 hrs? Why wasn't any of the color choices black and turquoise like the original that you wore with Andrew Lessman? The ones you were selling looked like a much different material also. I liked the original material better.

by MargieHI on ‎01-22-2010 11:43 PM

Aloha Colleen,i'm just one of your biggest fan from Hawaii,is it possible for HSN to have a jewelry theme like sea animals like sapphire octopus and starfish? ,and big Hibiscus flower earrings,ring and bracelet made from technibond or real gold? i've seen Mr.Palermo made a fish ring already hopefully there's more to come,hopefully they incorporate it with technibond or 10 K gold so its not too expensive.Thanks a lot.we'll be patiently waiting .Mahalo(Thank you)

by MarieNM on ‎01-23-2010 12:24 AM

Hi Colleen, I have a question aabout the jewelry on HSN. Do you have any of your current jewelry designers think about making jewelry reflecting Celtic lore? I have bought a few pieces from the show and they are truly nice,but I have a love for items of Celtic motifs. Would the powers that be at HSN ever consider this as a possibilty in the future.
Marie in NM

by sara_GAGA on ‎01-23-2010 09:12 PM

Colleen, I have been a fan of yours for a long, long time. I know that your mother must be very proud. You are one classy and beauiful lady.
You were very well-bred and it shows.
Colleen, I have your jewelry boxes and I love them BUT I wish you would make the INTERIORS
tarnish-free. As I am a silver girl, I need this.

Were you at HSN when Joy Mangano was selling her jewelry boxes? I still have mine. They are very roomy and she planned it out so well, as only Joy can do.

by GayWI on ‎01-23-2010 10:47 PM

Gay in Wisconsin- Hi Colleen, I'm watching you right now and you have on a black and white blouse and I just love it and I was wondering where it came from or whose it is. You look great tonight. I have been watching you for years and I really enjoy it when you are on. Thank You.

by DinaTX on ‎01-24-2010 01:00 PM

Hi Colleen, I know that you have hosted many shows w/Joan Boyce & just love her jewelry.Please ask her to bring back Joan Boyce Pearl Passion CZ and Simulated Pearl Flower-Shaped Pin/Pendant and the Green with Envy Crystal Pin/Pendant.I missed out and would really like to own them.

by 9342 on ‎01-24-2010 02:58 PM

Colleen,
Saturday, 1/23, you had on a pair of earrings during the Lancome presentation (early evening Califoria time). They are beautiful-are they available through HSN.
Thanks, I'm a huge fan of yours
Marcia - California

by MaryGA on ‎01-24-2010 04:22 PM

I am a real fan of your choices in jewelry. I also have many of your jewelry boxes. I would like to see the small box you can carry with you when you go on vacation brought back.
I bought one a while back and it was around $7.00 or so. It is small and I really would like some more of them but I haven't seen them back on HSN. See what you can do. I received your Ruby band ring for my 40th anniversary and I love it.
Thanks for being so excited about what you do.

by MaryGA on ‎01-24-2010 04:22 PM

I am a real fan of your choices in jewelry. I also have many of your jewelry boxes. I would like to see the small box you can carry with you when you go on vacation brought back.
I bought one a while back and it was around $7.00 or so. It is small and I really would like some more of them but I haven't seen them back on HSN. See what you can do. I received your Ruby band ring for my 40th anniversary and I love it.
Thanks for being so excited about what you do.

by PamelaMN on ‎01-24-2010 10:35 PM

I heard you mention the other night during the Lancome presentation that you use a Serious Skin Care product. I looked all over the blog and can't seem to find it. What do you use besides Genifique?

by LoriCA on ‎01-25-2010 02:50 AM

Loved the purple sweater you wore during the Heidi Daus airing Sunday night. Is it available through HSN?

by PatMA on ‎01-25-2010 12:00 PM

Hi Colleen, I love your MFT shows. You have beautiful taste in everything. I was wondering if HSN would think about starting their own brand of casual clothing that would always be available each season for the casual mom. Alot of the cloths on HSN, I feel, are more for the younger business crowd or the club crowd, not for the busy mom type. We need updated casual styles too! It would be nice to see more of the casual styles for the busy, around the town moms. What do you think?

by 9342 on ‎01-28-2010 04:06 PM

I watched you last night 1/27/10. Your top, leggings and boots were so cute. You looked great! Of course, I couldn't help notice your pink ring.....tell me more and how to get my own! Thanks for all your help coordinating the right look for the right age. You always look very beautiful.
Michelle

by LindaTX on ‎01-28-2010 06:30 PM

Your jewelry boxes are great. Do you have one for earrings?

by sanNY on ‎01-28-2010 10:11 PM

Hi Colleen
I am going crazy trying to find the nautical shirt you are wearing above with your hubby-help.
sh

by ShellyMS on ‎01-28-2010 10:31 PM

Hi Colleen, I just wanted to say....you have the best job.
You get to play dress up everyday and sell unbelievable products...
every girls dream right?? I am so addicted to HSN, I would love
to be a clothing model (maybe you can give me tips on how to go
about getting such a job), but I truly have to know....How do
all the hosts get such awesomely white teeth, do you use an HSN
product??
The other shopping channel does not hold a candle to HSN, ya'll rock!
Thanks!

by AartiNY on ‎01-29-2010 12:33 PM

Hi Colleen! Jen Aniston always wears a gold Rolex watch that is absolutely stunning. Is there any way for you to do a CL version of that watch??

by JanetTX on ‎01-29-2010 07:28 PM

colleen after seeing your magnifying necklaces and i have them all i wear an airthight waterproof pill holder or fob around my neck at all times to hold my nitroglycerin for instant chest pain relieve but it is the ugliest thing you ever saw i just know you could come up with something better than this old thing and i bet i am not the only one in need just needs to be watertight thanks janet in texas

by carolCA on ‎01-30-2010 10:58 AM

Hi Colleen,
I have your large ring box and I love the clear top -- makes it so easy to find the ring I want. But, do you have any plans to make a ring box that holds wide band rings? Many of Heidi and Jay's rings have very wide bands that just don't fit and I have to lay them on their side and then I can't find them.

by AnitaNM on ‎01-30-2010 12:32 PM

Hi Colleen,
Happy New Year, I wanted to know what size you wear in your anniversary dress? It really helps me get the right size when you say what size you are on the air. Sometimes based on the measurements listed on HSN, they are sometimes off. You should have them list the size you wear as well to help us gage better. I always order the right size then.

by BetsyNC on ‎01-30-2010 04:41 PM

Beautiful Colleen I am just crazy about the black dress (or top ?) you are wearing on today's (Jan 30)Designer Gallery with Colleen Lopez Can you help with with where I can find one to purchase? Thanks so much Betsy

by TraceyMA on ‎01-30-2010 05:11 PM

Hi Colleen!
First of all I have to say that you are my favorite host! I can't tell you how many pieces of jewelry I've bought based on how excited you were about it. Hee hee hee...
The amount of jewelry I have is insane. I'm not even kidding. Definitely enough to be considered a collector! I'm probably near 200 pieces now.
Anyhoo, have you ever considered doing your jewelry boxes in patterns? Maybe a cool zebra print or leopard print? I apologize if someone asked this already.

by ellaOR on ‎01-30-2010 05:20 PM

Hi Colleen, i have one of your box and i love it! however i wish you can make those boxes for those who love to have a jewelry set so we can easily find all the set in one compartment :-) i hope you can make it because i have a lot of set and i want them to stay together so i can find them easily, if you can it do in a compartment that would fit most of nikki butler's ring that would be perfect. i love watching you and i learn a lot from you. thanks so much and il be waiting for those boxes :-)

Conversation Stats
112 Replies
01.11.2010 7:43 PM
0 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...