HotinHollywood | New Friend | 10.06.2010 5:30 PM

Since you can only see what is happening with Hot in Hollywood on-air, I thought I’d give you a little sneak peek behind the scenes when the camera isn’t rolling!  For our last visit in August, we had a surprise guest, my dear friend Elizabeth Berkley (most will remember her as “Jesse” from Saved By the Bell)!  She made the trek all the way from LA to Florida, and even had her HSN debut!  Such a blast to have her there and I hope you had a chance to see her on-air.
Elizabeth wore (and loved!) the Hot in Hollywood Ruffled Military Jacket.  She wears the army green color with jeans to look feminine and casual-cool, but it can also be worn with a pencil skirt at work and over a dress for a night out.   Can you say, tres chic?!

More from Hot in Hollywood:
» Shop all Hot in Hollywood items
» Shop the latest celeb-style accessories
» Shop the Starlet Jewelry Collection from Hot in Hollywood

Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
crmshopper | New Friend | 03.21.2013 11:29 PM

Laurie ihave recorded all your showiest today loved yourbeautifull blouse I own 4 of your tulip skirts and I have 3 pairs of the sunsetstip skinned (had to send my BEAUTIFUL INDIGO) and then my size was gone :smileysad: that exact blue is my most favorite color of all time with crisp white.....I did score 3 pair of the MEGASTRETCH please please bring those back I was so excited you were back but,....... no megastretch or cropped or capries I love that you address the 50+ year women who have a waist and when I wear your pant my bottom half looks 20 yrs younger I wore my brown animmal tulip skirt yesterday size small with black suede boots and your gold chain belt loved the way it looked thank you for clothes that are fitted not everyone want YET ANOTHER 33"TUNIC.....BACK TO MY REQUEST PLEASE MORE MEGASTRETCH PANTS AND SUNSET SKINNY JEANS.....LOVE LOVE YOU THINGS

XmAsAnGeL | Admirer | 11.21.2010 7:11 PM

Laurie,
PLEASE do some petite sizes in pants and extra-small sizes in your tops!!!
Thanks

DiamondDeb100 | New Friend | 11.11.2010 2:38 AM

Laurie.
are you going to bring more of the knee high slouchy suede boots?
love those boots
DiamondDeb

Winamac | Admirer | 11.04.2010 10:43 AM

Laurie--love to see more long-length LIGHTWEIGHT chandelier-style earrings! Also, shoes and boots that are 2.5 inches or so--some of what you bring in are far too high! Thanks! Love the styles!

spriggen | New Friend | 10.27.2010 8:31 PM

I loved the suede mid-calf boots. I really love your line and would very much like to become involved in the "STORY MODEL PROGRAM". If this is possible, please let me know. Thank you!

erap25 | New Friend | 10.14.2010 8:17 PM

Please bring back the Hot in Hollywood Cold Shoulder "Glam" Blouse. I missed the opportunity to get it and really want it! Keep up the great work!!

LADYLOVE | Admirer 3 | 10.07.2010 1:37 PM

Laurie,
Have you considered doing petites in your jeans and pants? I think that would be a good thing for your many petite ladies. It costs too much to have alterations done. Your clothing line has a lot of pizazze. Thank you, Ladylove

Add your reply here...

Behind-the-Scenes w/ Hot in Hollywood & Elizabeth Berkley

by HotinHollywood on ‎10-06-2010 05:30 PM - last edited on ‎01-03-2014 10:15 AM by Manager HSN_DaveJ (157 Views)

Since you can only see what is happening with Hot in Hollywood on-air, I thought I’d give you a little sneak peek behind the scenes when the camera isn’t rolling!  For our last visit in August, we had a surprise guest, my dear friend Elizabeth Berkley (most will remember her as “Jesse” from Saved By the Bell)!  She made the trek all the way from LA to Florida, and even had her HSN debut!  Such a blast to have her there and I hope you had a chance to see her on-air.
Elizabeth wore (and loved!) the Hot in Hollywood Ruffled Military Jacket.  She wears the army green color with jeans to look feminine and casual-cool, but it can also be worn with a pencil skirt at work and over a dress for a night out.   Can you say, tres chic?!

More from Hot in Hollywood:
» Shop all Hot in Hollywood items
» Shop the latest celeb-style accessories
» Shop the Starlet Jewelry Collection from Hot in Hollywood

Comments
by Admirer 3 LADYLOVE Admirer 3 on ‎10-07-2010 01:37 PM

Laurie,
Have you considered doing petites in your jeans and pants? I think that would be a good thing for your many petite ladies. It costs too much to have alterations done. Your clothing line has a lot of pizazze. Thank you, Ladylove

by erap25 on ‎10-14-2010 08:17 PM

Please bring back the Hot in Hollywood Cold Shoulder "Glam" Blouse. I missed the opportunity to get it and really want it! Keep up the great work!!

by spriggen on ‎10-27-2010 08:31 PM

I loved the suede mid-calf boots. I really love your line and would very much like to become involved in the "STORY MODEL PROGRAM". If this is possible, please let me know. Thank you!

by Winamac Admirer on ‎11-04-2010 10:43 AM

Laurie--love to see more long-length LIGHTWEIGHT chandelier-style earrings! Also, shoes and boots that are 2.5 inches or so--some of what you bring in are far too high! Thanks! Love the styles!

by DiamondDeb100 on ‎11-11-2010 02:38 AM

Laurie.
are you going to bring more of the knee high slouchy suede boots?
love those boots
DiamondDeb

by XmAsAnGeL Admirer on ‎11-21-2010 07:11 PM

Laurie,
PLEASE do some petite sizes in pants and extra-small sizes in your tops!!!
Thanks

by crmshopper on ‎03-21-2013 11:29 PM

Laurie ihave recorded all your showiest today loved yourbeautifull blouse I own 4 of your tulip skirts and I have 3 pairs of the sunsetstip skinned (had to send my BEAUTIFUL INDIGO) and then my size was gone :smileysad: that exact blue is my most favorite color of all time with crisp white.....I did score 3 pair of the MEGASTRETCH please please bring those back I was so excited you were back but,....... no megastretch or cropped or capries I love that you address the 50+ year women who have a waist and when I wear your pant my bottom half looks 20 yrs younger I wore my brown animmal tulip skirt yesterday size small with black suede boots and your gold chain belt loved the way it looked thank you for clothes that are fitted not everyone want YET ANOTHER 33"TUNIC.....BACK TO MY REQUEST PLEASE MORE MEGASTRETCH PANTS AND SUNSET SKINNY JEANS.....LOVE LOVE YOU THINGS

Conversation Stats
7 Replies
10.06.2010 5:30 PM
0 Smiles
8 in Conversation

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...