Anna Griffin Crafts: Five Great Reasons to Make Your Own Holiday Cards

by Partner AnnaGriffin on ‎11-10-2010 02:22 PM - last edited on ‎01-03-2014 10:00 AM by Manager HSN_DaveJ (165 Views)

Calling all card makers! The holidays will be here before you know it and nothing says Christmas like a handmade card! So grab your crafting supplies and order your holiday kits, because now more than EVER, a handmade card really shows you care! Here are 5 great reasons for making your own holiday cards this year:

1. Longevity – With its’ simple charm, a  handmade card can make someone’s day. It is those handmade cards from the  special people in our lives that we all keep and cherish for a lifetime!
  2. It  Distinguishes You- In an age of emails and  template e-cards, a handmade card can show off your personality and  creativity. Whether you are traditional, modern or something in between, no  two handmade cards are made alike!
  3. It’s  fun – For those  of us that love our papers (yes, I am talking to you), holiday cards are just  another excuse to craft to our hearts content.
  4. ‘Tis the  Season – For a  card maker, the holiday season is the Oscars of card making. So, roll out the red carpet and  show off all of the techniques you have been working on all year!
  5. Tradition - This holiday season,  embrace tradition in the most sincere way by giving a gift from the heart.  Whether you are carrying on a tradition or starting a new one, handmade cards  make holiday  greetings personal and memorable!Now that you have all the reasons you need to start creating beautiful holiday cards, here are some must-have kits to get you started!

First, the Foil Christmas Sticker Set (pictured above), available exclusively online, is the perfect finishing touch for your holiday cards. This kit has everything you need to address and impress! Included in this kit are 5 sheets of envelope seals (150 total), 15 sheets of gift tags  (60 total) and 15 sheets of address labels (60 total).

Next, it is a traditional blend of Christmas past and Christmas present with the Hannah Christmas Kit. An assortment of rich reds and greens, these papers and embellishments will have Christmas cards dancing through your head!
And last, but not least, the Cecile Holiday Paper Crafting Kit brings a winter-inspired setting to life with glitter frosted Christmas trees, crystal stars and sparkling flurries adorned in silver and gold. Reminiscent of white Christmases, the blustery feel of this assortment will leave Jack Frost nipping at your nose!
Happy (early) Holidays!
Anna
P.S. See below for some holiday card crafting ideas and inspiration. Each one was made with the kits I've just told you about!

Comments
by Gerri831 on ‎10-29-2010 01:36 PM

I Love your products. I have a scrapebook kit, purchased years ago with a VHS in it. Love it. Please make more , on DVD's with the kits. The ladies will love & more will sell. Love this idea of the cards, would like for the ideas on DVD's. Age tends to set in. I have about 6 or 8 of your scrapbook kits, along with your other products. I go back & make pages using the idea. I am 70 years old with a 20 months old grandson. Keep up the good work.

by Norskgirl on ‎11-08-2010 01:56 PM

Sadly, I missed your Christmas clear stamps. Will you repeat this offer on HSN or elsewhere? I looked at your website and could not find them. I have the Halloween set & love it. The Christmas album is my favorite of the albums from the TSV. Please, more of the christmas stamps. Love your shows.

by MissMelanie on ‎12-28-2010 11:40 AM

Thank you so much for the craft ideas along with your product on the webpage. I have found a good deal of inspiration just from visiting your webpage on HSN. I am already planning ahead for next year with your help. I love your ideas, and I love your papers and embelishments. I use them for home interior projects as well as paper crafts such as cards and scrapbooks. Again, Anna, thank you.

by Krisannthamum on ‎01-01-2011 12:28 AM

Was so excited to send out my Christmas cards this year using your Christmas card kit. They turned out beautifully. The cards went together so easily and I had so much fun making them. I tend to stress about everything but these were a joy to make. Please continue to send more kits with ideas as that really helps!! Thanks Anna!! Love your products!! Looking forward to getting lots of scrapbooking done this year with your help!!

by CindyNE on ‎01-16-2011 02:09 AM

I have many of your kits, albums, papers and stamps. They are so elegant and people love to receive the cards and albums. Would you consider a sympathy card kit? Sympathy cards are so hard to design and as elegant as your birthday and Christmas card kits are, I think you could create sympathy cards with proper sentiments like to one else! Thank you for all your ideas and inspirations.

by mss on ‎06-05-2011 07:19 PM

Just completed the Happy Birthday card kit. Disappointed in Anna's product for the first time. Most flowers were dark and dull, butterflies were hideous- not dainty and colorful as they really are. Didn't use them so did not get full 30 count cards. Having second thoughts on the upcoming Thank You kit and Xmas kit. If like this one, will return and cancel. Anna known for elegance, femininity, and class. Please keep your kits light and uplifting.

by powell on ‎07-06-2011 02:47 PM

I love, love love all AG products and am looking forward to seeing this years Christmas package and making sure that I buy 2 this time.
KEEP IT UP ANNA UR No l in my books : ) : ) : )

by LacieLuv on ‎07-27-2011 02:22 AM

Anna how about some Christmas Card kits for us please???

Trudy

by Marilu417 on ‎09-02-2011 11:43 AM

Ditto. Fairly recently started card design. I like quality paper, elegance and began a search for quality paper, stamps and embellishments. Searched out and found Anna Griffin videos and books. Real class. Regarding the garish, flat, dark flowers and hideous butterflies, they are usable scattered in the top of a gift box. Try embossing solid silken paper with some of the very dark cards. Did anyone notice that the cards have an uneven fold leaving a thin white margin on the card?

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.