Adrienne | Partner | 01.31.2013 2:18 AM

Hi Girlfriends,
Now that the hectic holiday season has come and gone and we are coping with the gray days of winter, we have put together some very special offerings in my February shows that I know will cheer you up and help your skin combat the ravages of winter.
We are featuring a Today’s Special that is a “once a year” super value that so many of you, have told me you would love to see. I can’t tell you the specifics in advance of the date (February 11th ) but I can tell you that it is a 24 hour comprehensive skin care regimen featuring full retail sizes of our best selling “encapsulated” beauty treatment products that will help your skin fight the  damages of winter weather . I hope you will tune in when it first airs because this is a Today’s Special that will not last through the day and I want all my girlfriends to be able to get one.
For my Vitamin C and Precious Moroccan Argan Oil customers we are offering collections chock full of our best sellers, at very affordable prices, all designed to keep your skin looking smooth, hydrated and youthful looking; so it is a good time to stock up on your favorites.
During January I will be travelling to Europe where I will be visiting the finest European cosmetic laboratories, spas, and salons so that I can bring you, my girlfriends,  the latest in cosmetic scientific developments. I am looking forward to all the innovative ingredients and collections we will be launching in 2013 and I know you will be excited to see them.
Please continue to write about the products and collections you like and want to see more of. I love hearing from you and learning about your experiences with
Signature Club A.
Wishing all my Signature Club A girlfriends a very Happy Valentine’s Day .
Love,
Adrienne

Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
pastopcat | New Friend | 04.14.2013 11:00 PM

Adrienne please redo the Ocean air scent as well as chocolate cleanser.
thanks love your products. I met you and your daughter as I had a facial
with you in Ann Arbor , Michigan. back in 1976! Patti

mellosgirls | New Friend | 03.19.2013 3:36 PM

Adrienne,
Thanks for all you do to keep us feeling and looking young and beautiful!

BEAUTYDOLL | New Friend | 03.09.2013 10:31 PM

Adrienne, it is on my bucket list to be one of you models. I could not wait to turn 40 to order the Vitamin C kit ( I didn't listen to you and ordered it when I was in my 30's & couldn't use it) , but I did stick to the Caviar kit and Morning Pearl Cream. I am now 50 and my skin still looks like I am in my 30's. I wish I could attach a photo ! :-) Thank you for keeping my skin glowing for years!

dom123 | Admirer | 03.08.2013 4:39 PM

Adrienne,love your beauty products and jewel collections-superb! Also your wardrobe is impeccable.

Drewan651 | New Friend | 03.02.2013 9:19 PM

I agree with you. I cant get a Cleanser and a moisturizer at the mall for the price of SCAs kits that have your cleanser to your finishing powder!

Drewan651 | New Friend | 03.02.2013 9:16 PM

Hi Adrienne this is one of your SCA "Boyfriends"... I started on the 5 essentials last year and I can not say enough! I was using a neck, creme, throat cream, eye stuff, serums... 5 essentials is truly the every thing cream I would pay $129 for it. The day specific I use every day, I just got the capsules kit. But what i cant say enough about is your RTC creamy vanilla wipes, RTC vanillia orange meltdown, and Mega moisturizing C mousse cleanser, THANK you SOOO much for doing the double size. I have or have tried ALL your meltdowns! I could go on but my most recent MUST HAVE is the Wrinkle Fillament Self- Adjusting color... Thank you for being a leader and not putting out a BB creme. If I want to run out and look a little red or harsh I use this... You truly have the best products on the market. Thank God I dont have to deal with the department stores any more. Adrienne you ROCK

LadyL555 | New Friend | 02.01.2013 6:00 PM

Adrienne, I am such a fan! I use many of your products, and have done so for years. I Love your Moroccan Argan Oil products ! I also LOVE the fragrance that you put in them ! If you were to produce a perfume with that fragrance, I think you would sell millions ! Just say'in.....:smileyhappy: Anyway, I want to Thank you for offering such great products at a price that most women can afford. I appreciate your many efforts to bring us the newest and the best. Wishing you a very Happy Valentines Day, too !

Add your reply here...

A Note to the Signature Club A Girlfriends

by Partner Adrienne on ‎01-31-2013 02:18 AM (24 Views)

Hi Girlfriends,
Now that the hectic holiday season has come and gone and we are coping with the gray days of winter, we have put together some very special offerings in my February shows that I know will cheer you up and help your skin combat the ravages of winter.
We are featuring a Today’s Special that is a “once a year” super value that so many of you, have told me you would love to see. I can’t tell you the specifics in advance of the date (February 11th ) but I can tell you that it is a 24 hour comprehensive skin care regimen featuring full retail sizes of our best selling “encapsulated” beauty treatment products that will help your skin fight the  damages of winter weather . I hope you will tune in when it first airs because this is a Today’s Special that will not last through the day and I want all my girlfriends to be able to get one.
For my Vitamin C and Precious Moroccan Argan Oil customers we are offering collections chock full of our best sellers, at very affordable prices, all designed to keep your skin looking smooth, hydrated and youthful looking; so it is a good time to stock up on your favorites.
During January I will be travelling to Europe where I will be visiting the finest European cosmetic laboratories, spas, and salons so that I can bring you, my girlfriends,  the latest in cosmetic scientific developments. I am looking forward to all the innovative ingredients and collections we will be launching in 2013 and I know you will be excited to see them.
Please continue to write about the products and collections you like and want to see more of. I love hearing from you and learning about your experiences with
Signature Club A.
Wishing all my Signature Club A girlfriends a very Happy Valentine’s Day .
Love,
Adrienne

Comments
by LadyL555 on ‎02-01-2013 06:00 PM

Adrienne, I am such a fan! I use many of your products, and have done so for years. I Love your Moroccan Argan Oil products ! I also LOVE the fragrance that you put in them ! If you were to produce a perfume with that fragrance, I think you would sell millions ! Just say'in.....:smileyhappy: Anyway, I want to Thank you for offering such great products at a price that most women can afford. I appreciate your many efforts to bring us the newest and the best. Wishing you a very Happy Valentines Day, too !

by Drewan651 on ‎03-02-2013 09:16 PM

Hi Adrienne this is one of your SCA "Boyfriends"... I started on the 5 essentials last year and I can not say enough! I was using a neck, creme, throat cream, eye stuff, serums... 5 essentials is truly the every thing cream I would pay $129 for it. The day specific I use every day, I just got the capsules kit. But what i cant say enough about is your RTC creamy vanilla wipes, RTC vanillia orange meltdown, and Mega moisturizing C mousse cleanser, THANK you SOOO much for doing the double size. I have or have tried ALL your meltdowns! I could go on but my most recent MUST HAVE is the Wrinkle Fillament Self- Adjusting color... Thank you for being a leader and not putting out a BB creme. If I want to run out and look a little red or harsh I use this... You truly have the best products on the market. Thank God I dont have to deal with the department stores any more. Adrienne you ROCK

by Drewan651 on ‎03-02-2013 09:19 PM

I agree with you. I cant get a Cleanser and a moisturizer at the mall for the price of SCAs kits that have your cleanser to your finishing powder!

by dom123 Admirer on ‎03-08-2013 04:39 PM

Adrienne,love your beauty products and jewel collections-superb! Also your wardrobe is impeccable.

by BEAUTYDOLL on ‎03-09-2013 10:31 PM

Adrienne, it is on my bucket list to be one of you models. I could not wait to turn 40 to order the Vitamin C kit ( I didn't listen to you and ordered it when I was in my 30's & couldn't use it) , but I did stick to the Caviar kit and Morning Pearl Cream. I am now 50 and my skin still looks like I am in my 30's. I wish I could attach a photo ! :-) Thank you for keeping my skin glowing for years!

by mellosgirls on ‎03-19-2013 03:36 PM

Adrienne,
Thanks for all you do to keep us feeling and looking young and beautiful!

by pastopcat on ‎04-14-2013 11:00 PM

Adrienne please redo the Ocean air scent as well as chocolate cleanser.
thanks love your products. I met you and your daughter as I had a facial
with you in Ann Arbor , Michigan. back in 1976! Patti

Conversation Stats
7 Replies
01.31.2013 2:18 AM
0 Smiles
7 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...