HSNNews | Admirer | 04.05.2011 4:21 PM

Stress negatively affects your health in dozens of different ways. It can mess with you immune system, give you acne, stomach problems and even hinder fertility. And we all know how it can wreak havoc on our emotions and peace of mind. There are better ways to relax at home than just vegging out in front of the boob tube. Take a look at a few of our tips away from a way to turn your home into a haven. 
Recline and Relax: Tony Little DeStress Anti Gravity Massage Recliner Item: 960-086
There’s nothing like a massage to help ease away the stress of a busy work day. Kick your shoes off and lay-back in one of these massage recliners and customize your massage just the way you like it. You can work on just one problem area or your entire body. If a full-size chair is a bigger investment than you’re looking for than try out this massaging temperature-controlled cushion for only $15! It’s completely portable and will keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Speaking of gravity, might want to check out Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots for additional exercise and relaxation techniques.

Get Crafty After Work: HoMedics Temp Rite Heat or Cool Massage Cushion Item: 389-825
You know the routine. Get home from work, feed the kids, watch a little television, sleep and then wake up to do it all over again. Swap out that flat screen TV time for an activity that you really enjoy. Pick-up a hobby that you let fall by the wayside years ago, or embark on something totally new. Try your hand at painting, scrapbooking or sewing -- something you find fun and takes you mind of your every day stresses. Crafts are a fun and productive distraction, and will give that wonderful sense of accomplishment. 

Meditation Medication: Hugger Mugger Zabuton Rectangular Yoga Cushion - Plum Item: 449-085
Finding the time to just be still and breathe is difficult in our hectic lives, but the benefits of meditation are worth the extra effort. For many of us, meditation seems like a total mystery. You just sit there? There are a lot of different ways to meditate including guided meditation, mantra meditation and yoga. That’s why we recommend this yoga cushion from Hugger Mugger. Not only does it provide the perfect seat for meditation to pad knees and ankles, but it can also be used in your yoga practice to protect yourself from the hard floor. 
Spa Day Every Day: The Body Shop Coconut Complete Body Care Kit Item: 952-787
One of the best things a day at the spa is that it’s a place away from home where you give yourself full permission to relax. There’s no need for that kind relaxing TLC to belong just at the spa. Pamper yourself with a mini-spa session at home. Scrub away the work day with this coconut sea salt and soothe tired skin with the coconut moisturizer. 

Sleep  Away Stress: Tony Little Micropedic Body Pillow by HoMedics Item: 950-849
A lack of sleep can be cause of stress and a symptom of it. Ease your way into slumber with micropedic body pillow. It forms into your own personalized sleep dreamy cushiness. It’ll keep you in a comfy and supported position to keep you from tossing and turning in bed. We all know how revitalizing a good night’s sleep can be, so make sure you’re doing everything you can to get one. 

More to Read on hsn.com: 
» How to Choose a Handbag that You’ll Love Forever
» Jump Into Spring with These 5 Ways to Get Organized
» Five Essential Cooking Tools for a Healthy Kitchen
» 5 Ways to Turn Your Bedroom Into a Sleep Palace
» Proform Treadmills

Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
deebee3 | Admirer | 07.09.2013 9:37 PM

Hi, I don't know where to ask this question, hoping someone can answer.
RE: the Flip Flops, I purchased several yrs. ago & was amazed at the length of
time I can wear them. I have shoes that I can't wear for the same amount of time.

I have high arches, finding shoes that can be worn for a long length of time isn't easy, the Flip Flops work & wear them in the house, too.
My question: I see their BACK :-) - the double pack - I'm wondering if they are made the same way, or if there have been changes?
Thanks to anyone who can answer!

kimd24 | Inspirer 1 | 05.28.2012 10:55 AM

Thanks Tony for a GREAT FLIP FLOP SANDAL. I have recently had a broken foot, broken ankle and after wearing these flip flops for one long day my feet felt great! I love the arch support and how my foot stays in the sandal great. When I broke my ankle in two places I had one of those cheap, flat flip flops that don't stay on your foot. I love that yours do, my foot didn't come out or slip once and my feet weren't tired at the end of the day. Thanks Tony, I can wear flip flops again!

cocoa40 | New Friend | 09.08.2011 3:42 AM

love your pillows,i have to admit that your pillows put me to sleep in no time unlike the ones i spent $75 a piece on.i suffer from severe neck and back muscles spasms but with your pillows my migraines are almost zero now.i'm thinking if just your pillows could do that much for me that maybe you would consider doing a mattress topper about 4-5 inches high with the same material and then i wouldnt be in so much pain considering i spend the majority of my life in bed sleeping it away about 85%.

Becky007 | New Friend | 07.05.2011 1:14 AM

I Purchased the Jumbo HoMedics Micropedic Sleep Pillows sometime ago and I have been wanting extra pillow cases, Tony are you going to bring you Jumbo pillow cases to HSN again?

samlibby | Admirer | 05.30.2011 1:52 PM

I have to tell you I am in love with Tony Little as a human being. He is wonderful. He is funny, giving and brings us wonderful items for our better health. I love getting his shoes any kind he has had out. I wore the boots all winter long, the thongs (flip flops) and was so happy to see he has todays special with the flip flops enter changeable straps. I have so may flip flops and I don't want to wear any of them except Tony's because I know I am doing good for myself. Thanks Tony...

Add your reply here...

5 Easy Ways to De-stress at Home

by HSNNews Admirer on ‎04-05-2011 04:21 PM - last edited on ‎01-03-2014 09:03 AM by Manager HSN_DaveJ (331 Views)

Stress negatively affects your health in dozens of different ways. It can mess with you immune system, give you acne, stomach problems and even hinder fertility. And we all know how it can wreak havoc on our emotions and peace of mind. There are better ways to relax at home than just vegging out in front of the boob tube. Take a look at a few of our tips away from a way to turn your home into a haven. 
Recline and Relax: Tony Little DeStress Anti Gravity Massage Recliner Item: 960-086
There’s nothing like a massage to help ease away the stress of a busy work day. Kick your shoes off and lay-back in one of these massage recliners and customize your massage just the way you like it. You can work on just one problem area or your entire body. If a full-size chair is a bigger investment than you’re looking for than try out this massaging temperature-controlled cushion for only $15! It’s completely portable and will keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Speaking of gravity, might want to check out Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots for additional exercise and relaxation techniques.

Get Crafty After Work: HoMedics Temp Rite Heat or Cool Massage Cushion Item: 389-825
You know the routine. Get home from work, feed the kids, watch a little television, sleep and then wake up to do it all over again. Swap out that flat screen TV time for an activity that you really enjoy. Pick-up a hobby that you let fall by the wayside years ago, or embark on something totally new. Try your hand at painting, scrapbooking or sewing -- something you find fun and takes you mind of your every day stresses. Crafts are a fun and productive distraction, and will give that wonderful sense of accomplishment. 

Meditation Medication: Hugger Mugger Zabuton Rectangular Yoga Cushion - Plum Item: 449-085
Finding the time to just be still and breathe is difficult in our hectic lives, but the benefits of meditation are worth the extra effort. For many of us, meditation seems like a total mystery. You just sit there? There are a lot of different ways to meditate including guided meditation, mantra meditation and yoga. That’s why we recommend this yoga cushion from Hugger Mugger. Not only does it provide the perfect seat for meditation to pad knees and ankles, but it can also be used in your yoga practice to protect yourself from the hard floor. 
Spa Day Every Day: The Body Shop Coconut Complete Body Care Kit Item: 952-787
One of the best things a day at the spa is that it’s a place away from home where you give yourself full permission to relax. There’s no need for that kind relaxing TLC to belong just at the spa. Pamper yourself with a mini-spa session at home. Scrub away the work day with this coconut sea salt and soothe tired skin with the coconut moisturizer. 

Sleep  Away Stress: Tony Little Micropedic Body Pillow by HoMedics Item: 950-849
A lack of sleep can be cause of stress and a symptom of it. Ease your way into slumber with micropedic body pillow. It forms into your own personalized sleep dreamy cushiness. It’ll keep you in a comfy and supported position to keep you from tossing and turning in bed. We all know how revitalizing a good night’s sleep can be, so make sure you’re doing everything you can to get one. 

More to Read on hsn.com: 
» How to Choose a Handbag that You’ll Love Forever
» Jump Into Spring with These 5 Ways to Get Organized
» Five Essential Cooking Tools for a Healthy Kitchen
» 5 Ways to Turn Your Bedroom Into a Sleep Palace
» Proform Treadmills

Comments
by samlibby Admirer on ‎05-30-2011 01:52 PM

I have to tell you I am in love with Tony Little as a human being. He is wonderful. He is funny, giving and brings us wonderful items for our better health. I love getting his shoes any kind he has had out. I wore the boots all winter long, the thongs (flip flops) and was so happy to see he has todays special with the flip flops enter changeable straps. I have so may flip flops and I don't want to wear any of them except Tony's because I know I am doing good for myself. Thanks Tony...

by Becky007 on ‎07-05-2011 01:14 AM

I Purchased the Jumbo HoMedics Micropedic Sleep Pillows sometime ago and I have been wanting extra pillow cases, Tony are you going to bring you Jumbo pillow cases to HSN again?

by cocoa40 on ‎09-08-2011 03:42 AM

love your pillows,i have to admit that your pillows put me to sleep in no time unlike the ones i spent $75 a piece on.i suffer from severe neck and back muscles spasms but with your pillows my migraines are almost zero now.i'm thinking if just your pillows could do that much for me that maybe you would consider doing a mattress topper about 4-5 inches high with the same material and then i wouldnt be in so much pain considering i spend the majority of my life in bed sleeping it away about 85%.

by Inspirer 1 kimd24 Inspirer 1 on ‎05-28-2012 10:55 AM

Thanks Tony for a GREAT FLIP FLOP SANDAL. I have recently had a broken foot, broken ankle and after wearing these flip flops for one long day my feet felt great! I love the arch support and how my foot stays in the sandal great. When I broke my ankle in two places I had one of those cheap, flat flip flops that don't stay on your foot. I love that yours do, my foot didn't come out or slip once and my feet weren't tired at the end of the day. Thanks Tony, I can wear flip flops again!

by deebee3 Admirer on ‎07-09-2013 09:37 PM

Hi, I don't know where to ask this question, hoping someone can answer.
RE: the Flip Flops, I purchased several yrs. ago & was amazed at the length of
time I can wear them. I have shoes that I can't wear for the same amount of time.

I have high arches, finding shoes that can be worn for a long length of time isn't easy, the Flip Flops work & wear them in the house, too.
My question: I see their BACK :-) - the double pack - I'm wondering if they are made the same way, or if there have been changes?
Thanks to anyone who can answer!

Conversation Stats
5 Replies
04.05.2011 4:21 PM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...