Curations | New Friend | 02.18.2010 3:05 PM

To all my Curations viewers –
Happy 2010! I hope your New Year and new decade are off to a happy and healthy start.
I can’t believe I am just a month shy of my first Curations anniversary on HSN – it has been such an incredible journey thus far! Getting to know all of you – through your phone calls, emails, customer reviews and comments – has been an incredible learning experience for me.
As many of you well know, Curations is all about the journey. After 20 years of working with women I wanted to fill a void in the market where the whole look is greater than the sum of its parts. My wardrobe reflects not just what I buy but how I live and I wanted women to be able to achieve a “curated” look without a ton of effort or breaking the bank.
Whatever I can do to make your style journey easier, more fun and more fulfilling, I want to – so keep that feedback coming!

Until next time,
Stefani Greenfield

Add your reply here...
COMMENTS
slMA | New Friend | 03.08.2010 6:48 PM

i like your clothes, but you are way too expensive, the materials are misleading, and it's sad, a lot of us don't have $100+ dollars for one shirt,or pants, please, bring reasonalbe pricing for what you have, thank you

LindaNH | New Friend | 03.08.2010 11:04 AM

Good Morning Stefani,
I need your help.... I received a booklet in the mail from HSN and their customer service can't seem to help me. In the book is a almost tie dyed dress with the leather belt. The colors are purples and white. Can you please tell me that this dress is coming and if so when and please tell me that it comes in Plus Size. I love this dress and looking for new clothes, hopefully I will be getting a new job - since I am out of work....Thank you.

BerkeleyTX | New Friend | 03.03.2010 10:25 PM

I would LOVE to have the everyday pants in WHITE! The fabric would need some body and have to be opaque. Wore the denim ones today and got rave reviews from several strangers! These pants are WONDERFUL! They look quite hip, but feel like jammies!

9342 | New Friend | 03.02.2010 7:06 PM

Hello Stefani!
I've been dying to get my hands on those large 100% silk scarves that have been on here. Only thing is, that I've seen all of them on YouTube recently and noticed they're all gone. Will you be making more of them anytime soon? Would love to own at least a few of them. I hope there will be more! Thanks!

CheriTX | New Friend | 02.27.2010 9:54 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, The everyday pants. When are you going to do them in brown since your other brown pants have sold out? Or when is the brown going to be available again? I need the brown to go with the turquoise 24/7 top. Please get them in soon.

9342 | New Friend | 02.24.2010 10:51 PM

CAN YOU PLEASE BRING THE TALL SUEDE BOOT WITH THE PATTEN LINE ON THE OUT SIDE OF THE BOOT I FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM, BUT THEY WERE SOUL OUT- THE HEEL WAS 3 1/2 INCHES HIGH THEY WERE $149. I NEED A SIZE 8.
PRAYING....

BethFL | New Friend | 02.23.2010 8:14 PM

I am in love with the new pants/top! Got them in the denium color, they are so fabulous and are perfect for me because my summers are very hot and humid, this fabric breathes! Please bring them back in black and grey - when I saw you presenting this outfit, I had my doubts, and you kept saying that this is what a women should wear all day out and about! (I never like it when someone says I should do something) so putting that thought aside, I ordered, and wow!!!!! Keep them coming!

JoCO | New Friend | 02.23.2010 6:47 PM

Hi Stephanie: Is there possibly just ONE Aztec Necklace remaining on your shelves? The one I ordered went to another customer by error...I got her order...and was/is so disappointed.
PLEASE, if possible. Thank you... jo

PatTX | New Friend | 02.23.2010 6:04 PM

Hey Stefani
I really wanted the wrap watch in silver....is there anyway you could bring this in???please I am a watch lover.
Thanks
Pat

BrendaNH | New Friend | 02.22.2010 10:28 AM

Hi Stefani I just wanted to let you know that I just love your jewelry.It is beautiful.Please keep it coming, especially the long necklaces.I do have a request.I was wondering if you could make the braclets bigger like an 8 or 8 and a half.I really enjoy watching curations when it comes on HSN.Keep up the good work Stefani and thank you so much for everything you bring to us at HSN.You go girl.

Add your reply here...

2010 Style Journey

by Curations on ‎02-18-2010 03:05 PM (14 Views)

To all my Curations viewers –
Happy 2010! I hope your New Year and new decade are off to a happy and healthy start.
I can’t believe I am just a month shy of my first Curations anniversary on HSN – it has been such an incredible journey thus far! Getting to know all of you – through your phone calls, emails, customer reviews and comments – has been an incredible learning experience for me.
As many of you well know, Curations is all about the journey. After 20 years of working with women I wanted to fill a void in the market where the whole look is greater than the sum of its parts. My wardrobe reflects not just what I buy but how I live and I wanted women to be able to achieve a “curated” look without a ton of effort or breaking the bank.
Whatever I can do to make your style journey easier, more fun and more fulfilling, I want to – so keep that feedback coming!

Until next time,
Stefani Greenfield

Comments
by BrendaNH on ‎02-22-2010 10:28 AM

Hi Stefani I just wanted to let you know that I just love your jewelry.It is beautiful.Please keep it coming, especially the long necklaces.I do have a request.I was wondering if you could make the braclets bigger like an 8 or 8 and a half.I really enjoy watching curations when it comes on HSN.Keep up the good work Stefani and thank you so much for everything you bring to us at HSN.You go girl.

by PatTX on ‎02-23-2010 06:04 PM

Hey Stefani
I really wanted the wrap watch in silver....is there anyway you could bring this in???please I am a watch lover.
Thanks
Pat

by JoCO on ‎02-23-2010 06:47 PM

Hi Stephanie: Is there possibly just ONE Aztec Necklace remaining on your shelves? The one I ordered went to another customer by error...I got her order...and was/is so disappointed.
PLEASE, if possible. Thank you... jo

by BethFL on ‎02-23-2010 08:14 PM

I am in love with the new pants/top! Got them in the denium color, they are so fabulous and are perfect for me because my summers are very hot and humid, this fabric breathes! Please bring them back in black and grey - when I saw you presenting this outfit, I had my doubts, and you kept saying that this is what a women should wear all day out and about! (I never like it when someone says I should do something) so putting that thought aside, I ordered, and wow!!!!! Keep them coming!

by 9342 on ‎02-24-2010 10:51 PM

CAN YOU PLEASE BRING THE TALL SUEDE BOOT WITH THE PATTEN LINE ON THE OUT SIDE OF THE BOOT I FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM, BUT THEY WERE SOUL OUT- THE HEEL WAS 3 1/2 INCHES HIGH THEY WERE $149. I NEED A SIZE 8.
PRAYING....

by CheriTX on ‎02-27-2010 09:54 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, The everyday pants. When are you going to do them in brown since your other brown pants have sold out? Or when is the brown going to be available again? I need the brown to go with the turquoise 24/7 top. Please get them in soon.

by 9342 on ‎03-02-2010 07:06 PM

Hello Stefani!
I've been dying to get my hands on those large 100% silk scarves that have been on here. Only thing is, that I've seen all of them on YouTube recently and noticed they're all gone. Will you be making more of them anytime soon? Would love to own at least a few of them. I hope there will be more! Thanks!

by BerkeleyTX on ‎03-03-2010 10:25 PM

I would LOVE to have the everyday pants in WHITE! The fabric would need some body and have to be opaque. Wore the denim ones today and got rave reviews from several strangers! These pants are WONDERFUL! They look quite hip, but feel like jammies!

by LindaNH on ‎03-08-2010 11:04 AM

Good Morning Stefani,
I need your help.... I received a booklet in the mail from HSN and their customer service can't seem to help me. In the book is a almost tie dyed dress with the leather belt. The colors are purples and white. Can you please tell me that this dress is coming and if so when and please tell me that it comes in Plus Size. I love this dress and looking for new clothes, hopefully I will be getting a new job - since I am out of work....Thank you.

by slMA on ‎03-08-2010 06:48 PM

i like your clothes, but you are way too expensive, the materials are misleading, and it's sad, a lot of us don't have $100+ dollars for one shirt,or pants, please, bring reasonalbe pricing for what you have, thank you

Conversation Stats
10 Replies
02.18.2010 3:05 PM
0 Smiles
10 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...