memae460 | New Friend | 02.17.2013 3:24 AM
when you win or if you win , will HSN email you or do you have to ask.:-k
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
callmestar | Maven 1 | 02.17.2013 2:53 PM
BTW, if you do win a prize, email notification will come from: HSNArcadePrizeFulfillment.
callmestar | Maven 1 | 02.17.2013 7:11 AM
If you win a prize you will receive an email. Make sure emails from HSN will not go to your spam folder. You are given a time limit to claim your prize so respond promptly. I had to submit information for a tax form 1099. Good idea to print a copy of the prize you have won that shows the price/value of the prize. HSN will send you a 1099 next year for tax purposes as you must claim the value of the prize as income. You don't want to miss this important step because the irs will receive a copy of the 1099 form from HSN.
LADYLOVE | Admirer 3 | 02.17.2013 4:14 AM
I'm guessing but I think they would send you an email. They do have a list of winners. I haven't won anything except free S&H and 15% off when I played spin to win and they did send me an email regarding that. I can't play spin to win now because they don't have it on the website anymore, only on apps and I don't do that.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
memae460

what to no when you win?

when you win or if you win , will HSN email you or do you have to ask.:-k
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
LADYLOVE

RE: what to no when you win?

I'm guessing but I think they would send you an email. They do have a list of winners. I haven't won anything except free S&H and 15% off when I played spin to win and they did send me an email regarding that. I can't play spin to win now because they don't have it on the website anymore, only on apps and I don't do that.
Please use plain text.
Maven 1
callmestar

If you win a prize you will receive an email. Make sure emails from HSN will not go to your spam folder. You are given a time limit to claim your prize so respond promptly. I had to submit information for a tax form 1099. Good idea to print a copy of the prize you have won that shows the price/value of the prize. HSN will send you a 1099 next year for tax purposes as you must claim the value of the prize as income. You don't want to miss this important step because the irs will receive a copy of the 1099 form from HSN.
Please use plain text.
Maven 1
callmestar

BTW, if you do win a prize, email notification will come from: HSNArcadePrizeFulfillment.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
02.17.2013 3:24 AM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...