money702 | New Friend | 11.29.2012 1:48 PM 1 Person Smiled
Does anyone ever win anything besides 15 percent discount on the spin to win game?[-(
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
foxylady19 | New Friend | 07.02.2014 5:04 PM

not in michigan

foxylady19 | New Friend | 07.02.2014 5:03 PM

no 

ladybugbird | Inspirer 1 | 12.27.2012 3:29 AM
Cindy i agree with you. I have many 15% and free shipping wins. But way to many restrictions on them. When i have tried to use them it always says sorry can not use for this item or something similar to that. I do enjoy playing the games though.
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 12.26.2012 11:43 PM
I appreciate the chance to win on S2W also but
the limitations on the shipping and or the 15%
off makes them difficult to use. Would like a
little freedom in using them. But do like having
the game and the chance to win! Thank you HSN!
vita1112 | Admirer 2 | 12.26.2012 9:57 PM
I appreciate the opportunity to win free shipping or a 15% off; however, I feel maybe I could perhaps be allowed one free shipping coupon on at least one of the clearance items. I like to order from the clearance items. Anyway, it's a fun game, and who knows? Maybe I'll win a $25 card! Thank you, HSN, for offering the spin game!
Alaskagirljm | New Friend | 12.26.2012 11:19 AM
](*,) Okay I played spin to win and get the same colored christmas balls in the same order for ten spins.hmmmmm
LADYLOVE | Admirer 3 | 12.25.2012 12:16 AM
I spun 15% but didn't receive it.

Hi Dayton32;

Not to worry, we have your back!
We looked up your Spin2Win coupons and have found TWO that were recently won.

Congratulations!

We have resent the winning coupon codes and details to your email address. Enjoy!

Play Spin2Win daily for more chances to save shopping HSN!

How can you find out if you have any Free S&H or 15% off coupons that are still active?
wdwilcox | Admirer | 12.18.2012 10:14 PM
Thank you for the suggestions, but it still doesn't work. All the other games I play (not many I'll admit) work fine, just not this one. Oh well, easy come easy go
HSN | Manager | 12.18.2012 10:36 AM
I have never gotten it to even spin! No matter where I move my pointer or randomly click...nothing. I will tell me that I've used my spins for the day, usually on the first time I've opened the game in a day or two. :-(

Hello wdwilcox;

If you are having difficulty playing Spin2Win it may be a simple setting or browser issue. Please review the Troubleshooting Tips on the HSN Arcade and report issues to >ahelp44<. The Arcade Administrator will respond within 24 hrs (M-F).

Hope this helps and you are playing and winning Spin2Win soon!
HSN | Manager | 12.18.2012 10:32 AM
](*,) I have also had 2 15% wins and didn't receive any notifications. Game is lame and a waste of time.

Hello flygirl620se;

We located several of your winning Spin2Win coupons and have resent them to you by email. Congratulations!

Be sure to let us know if a winning coupon does not appear, we have your back and can resend them promptly!

wdwilcox | Admirer | 12.18.2012 1:32 AM
I have never gotten it to even spin! No matter where I move my pointer or randomly click...nothing. I will tell me that I've used my spins for the day, usually on the first time I've opened the game in a day or two. :-(
flygirl620se | New Friend | 12.17.2012 5:33 PM
](*,) I have also had 2 15% wins and didn't receive any notifications. Game is lame and a waste of time.
ladybugbird | Inspirer 1 | 12.17.2012 2:35 AM
Sorry but the items are not included. You have to have 3 free shipping and handling, 3 $25 or 3 15% off in the center horizontal row. And these are the 3 things that can be won. You can also win the 1000 tickets if they are in the center horizontal row.
DogsandHogs | New Friend | 12.17.2012 2:24 AM
So on the Spin2Win - I had three necklaces across the middle. I thought I'd get a free necklace... Or something. I had three of the same thing across on the middle win bar!!! Am I way off? I feel I should of won something. I've never had three of a kind like that since I've been playing....
minngrandma | New Friend | 12.08.2012 8:32 AM
mean free shipping...
i
walkaboutangel | Admirer 2 | 12.03.2012 11:09 AM
I have used the 15% off and the free shipping several times and saved over $150. I wish they would keep the game going forever...lol

Wishing you a Joyful Merry Christmas and Happy Hanuka

Angel
HSN | Manager | 12.03.2012 10:50 AM
I won 15% too did not recive.. two times

Hello minngrandma;
We have resent your 15% coupon to your email address. Enjoy your savings at HSN!
minngrandma | New Friend | 12.03.2012 8:05 AM
theshoppergal9 | Admirer 1 | 12.03.2012 6:34 AM
KAREN!

I know exactly what you mean Karen! I too have won several times, including the discounts and "money" yet my codes never worked either. I was not given any information about expiration dates until the day they expired! I said the heck with it and reported the failures to customer service. No big surprise that I haven't heard anything back. Obviously the prizes have been successful for many shoppers who post here BUT I'm thinking the majority of "winners" will never see a prize!

lol-doesn't matter -I have won several 15 % off coupons but when I went to use one, was told I couldn't. tried to buy an electric fireplace and was first told could ONLY use it in the arcade? WTH? Then another response was it was only good for one day ..and the latest response is that you can't use it on electronics or furniture and evidently an electric fireplace is both! I give up..and I cancelled the order.
jm09 | Admirer 2 | 12.01.2012 11:04 PM
The food items are a great one to be able use the free shipping codes, used one recently.
Karen4383 | Visitor | 12.01.2012 7:32 PM
lol-doesn't matter -I have won several 15 % off coupons but when I went to use one, was told I couldn't. tried to buy an electric fireplace and was first told could ONLY use it in the arcade? WTH? Then another response was it was only good for one day ..and the latest response is that you can't use it on electronics or furniture and evidently an electric fireplace is both! I give up..and I cancelled the order.
HSN | Manager | 11.30.2012 10:00 AM

Hi Dayton32;

Congratulations!

We have resent the winning coupon codes and details to your email address. Enjoy!

Dayton32 | New Friend | 11.30.2012 1:56 AM
SLMangle | Advisor 2 | 11.29.2012 7:11 PM
I won a $25 gift card (code) and several free shipping and %15off coupun codes. I haven't been playing the games for very long yet either.:d/
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 11.29.2012 4:02 PM
There are no gifts to win on the spin to win. There are $25 gift cards, 15% off, free shipping
and 1000 free tickets. The items on the "wheel" are just for show and to get you to be interested
in the items that are for sale on HSN. They are not prizes. This was cleared up at the start
of the game by HSNHelp.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
money702

spin to win game!!!!

Does anyone ever win anything besides 15 percent discount on the spin to win game?[-(
Please use plain text.
Maven 3
Cindy819

RE: spin to win game!!!!

There are no gifts to win on the spin to win. There are $25 gift cards, 15% off, free shipping
and 1000 free tickets. The items on the "wheel" are just for show and to get you to be interested
in the items that are for sale on HSN. They are not prizes. This was cleared up at the start
of the game by HSNHelp.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
SLMangle

I won a $25 gift card (code) and several free shipping and %15off coupun codes. I haven't been playing the games for very long yet either.:d/
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Dayton32

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Hi Dayton32;

Congratulations!

It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Visitor
Karen4383

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
jm09

The food items are a great one to be able use the free shipping codes, used one recently.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
theshoppergal9

KAREN!

I know exactly what you mean Karen! I too have won several times, including the discounts and "money" yet my codes never worked either. I was not given any information about expiration dates until the day they expired! I said the heck with it and reported the failures to customer service. No big surprise that I haven't heard anything back. Obviously the prizes have been successful for many shoppers who post here BUT I'm thinking the majority of "winners" will never see a prize!

Please use plain text.
New Friend
minngrandma

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Hello minngrandma;
We have resent your 15% coupon to your email address. Enjoy your savings at HSN!
It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
49 Replies
11.29.2012 1:48 PM
3 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...