mandy57 | Admirer | 11.30.2012 3:08 PM
"Safari can't open page-too many redirects." I've been trying to get help with this problem. I was told by the IT people this was a problem on my end not on their end. I just don't believe that to be true because Apple help states it is a webmaster issue.

Any help, any thoughts?

Thanks
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
DubuqueRams | Advisor 2 | 11.30.2012 3:42 PM
mandy57, I've had the same thing happen with Internet Explorer. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I also get the message that it wasn't allowed to open because IE was protecting me from possible bad sites. When there are too many redirects I think that the browser can verify that they are all legit. I've usually been able to reboot and come back and it will be ok. I don't know what to do if the problem is always there. But there are some techie people who read the posts and help out so please keep checking back here for more info.

You might try using another browser for HSN. I know that people are using IE, Chrome and Firefox.

I see that this is your first HSN post. Hope you enjoy reading all of the threads and commenting on them. It makes the gaming more enjoyable when you start seeing familiar names and perhaps have even exchanged posts with them. Good luck.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
mandy57

"Safari can't open page-too many redirects"

"Safari can't open page-too many redirects." I've been trying to get help with this problem. I was told by the IT people this was a problem on my end not on their end. I just don't believe that to be true because Apple help states it is a webmaster issue.

Any help, any thoughts?

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
DubuqueRams

RE: "Safari can't open page-too many redirects"

mandy57, I've had the same thing happen with Internet Explorer. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I also get the message that it wasn't allowed to open because IE was protecting me from possible bad sites. When there are too many redirects I think that the browser can verify that they are all legit. I've usually been able to reboot and come back and it will be ok. I don't know what to do if the problem is always there. But there are some techie people who read the posts and help out so please keep checking back here for more info.

You might try using another browser for HSN. I know that people are using IE, Chrome and Firefox.

I see that this is your first HSN post. Hope you enjoy reading all of the threads and commenting on them. It makes the gaming more enjoyable when you start seeing familiar names and perhaps have even exchanged posts with them. Good luck.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
11.30.2012 3:08 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...