50chicago | Admirer | 04.07.2012 12:22 PM
i can't find out how to download on my computer the app needed to chat2 win.why is everything so hard to find when it comes to winning something but not to buy anything .some of us are lost .can't get in on my phone it even does 1 or2 things -say i have the wrong password or tell me to call . anyone mind helping me.please take me step by step .THANK YOU SO MUCH ](*,) :-({|=
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
boodlemum | Pro 1 | 04.09.2012 8:43 PM
You're welcome -- and be sure to read the top three topics in this forum started by the Community Admin for lots of help and answers.
50chicago | Admirer | 04.09.2012 2:35 AM
better luck tommorrow
50chicago | Admirer | 04.09.2012 2:31 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU (BOODLEMUM)now i know how to play the other stuff also.=!s>
50chicago | Admirer | 04.08.2012 10:15 PM
game ends at 11:00 pm tonight .WATCH=d>
50chicago | Admirer | 04.08.2012 10:02 AM
you need to download a app.BUT I DIDN'T i found it by tying the wrong password over and over -BUT IT WAS THE RIGHT PASSWORD -than it sent me another email -once i re-enter the password it took me to the page chat 2 win.thats how they enter you to win a apple i pad this weekend only thanks guys and gals for your help .strange some didnt know they were running chat 2 win.that message came to my phone from hsn.I think it won't let you in from phone.The link was in the email:d/ GOOD LUCK OR SHOULD I SAY BE BLESS:-"
50chicago | Admirer | 04.08.2012 9:56 AM
ITS ON HSN CHAT 2 WIN THIS WEEK END ONLY
mrbucket | Maven 1 | 04.08.2012 12:03 AM
I have not heard of this either. "Chat to win"

Where have you seen this or how did you happen to come on to that promotion?
boodlemum | Pro 1 | 04.07.2012 5:50 PM
Where did you hear the phrase "chat to win"/"chat 2 win"?
As far as I know, there are three ways to "win" on HSN.com -- Go to the Arcade by clicking the pink puzzle piece in the upper right corner of the HSN.com page,or type "arcade" in the search bar.
1st way to win - play the Jigsaw Puzzle and win the value of the Today's Special by being the fastest to solve it
2nd way to win- earn tickets by playing any Arcade game, and then "spend" the tickets on chances to win Rewards (click on Rewards Store on the Arcade page)
3rd way to win - go to the Rewards Store and enter without spending tickets by filling out the Sweepstakes Registration Form. Select a Reward by clicking Enter Now, then click on the Official Rules link. A link to the Form is in the Official Rules.

As far as I know, there is no way to win by "chatting"
MRSDEB | Admirer | 04.07.2012 4:20 PM
To 50 Chicago. ... My husband just had the same problem trying to sign in. ...talk about FRUSTRATION!
MRSDEB | Admirer | 04.07.2012 4:15 PM
50 Chicago .... I am having the same problem! I searched chat to win and this is where it brought me. You are right ... you can order with no problem at all! I'm still going to search, if I find I will let you know, I'm Sorry, just didn't want you to think you were the only one AND others are saying you get NO REPLIES FROM HSN ON THIS CHAT? (*,)
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
50chicago

i want to win too but i need to know how to play HELP NEEDED

i can't find out how to download on my computer the app needed to chat2 win.why is everything so hard to find when it comes to winning something but not to buy anything .some of us are lost .can't get in on my phone it even does 1 or2 things -say i have the wrong password or tell me to call . anyone mind helping me.please take me step by step .THANK YOU SO MUCH ](*,) :-({|=
Please use plain text.
Admirer
MRSDEB

RE: i want to win too but i need to know how to play HELP NEEDED

50 Chicago .... I am having the same problem! I searched chat to win and this is where it brought me. You are right ... you can order with no problem at all! I'm still going to search, if I find I will let you know, I'm Sorry, just didn't want you to think you were the only one AND others are saying you get NO REPLIES FROM HSN ON THIS CHAT? (*,)
Please use plain text.
Admirer
MRSDEB

To 50 Chicago. ... My husband just had the same problem trying to sign in. ...talk about FRUSTRATION!
Please use plain text.
Pro 1
boodlemum

Where did you hear the phrase "chat to win"/"chat 2 win"?
As far as I know, there are three ways to "win" on HSN.com -- Go to the Arcade by clicking the pink puzzle piece in the upper right corner of the HSN.com page,or type "arcade" in the search bar.
1st way to win - play the Jigsaw Puzzle and win the value of the Today's Special by being the fastest to solve it
2nd way to win- earn tickets by playing any Arcade game, and then "spend" the tickets on chances to win Rewards (click on Rewards Store on the Arcade page)
3rd way to win - go to the Rewards Store and enter without spending tickets by filling out the Sweepstakes Registration Form. Select a Reward by clicking Enter Now, then click on the Official Rules link. A link to the Form is in the Official Rules.

As far as I know, there is no way to win by "chatting"
Please use plain text.
Maven 1
mrbucket

I have not heard of this either. "Chat to win"

Where have you seen this or how did you happen to come on to that promotion?
God help HSN Forum
Please use plain text.
Admirer
50chicago

ITS ON HSN CHAT 2 WIN THIS WEEK END ONLY
Please use plain text.
Admirer
50chicago

you need to download a app.BUT I DIDN'T i found it by tying the wrong password over and over -BUT IT WAS THE RIGHT PASSWORD -than it sent me another email -once i re-enter the password it took me to the page chat 2 win.thats how they enter you to win a apple i pad this weekend only thanks guys and gals for your help .strange some didnt know they were running chat 2 win.that message came to my phone from hsn.I think it won't let you in from phone.The link was in the email:d/ GOOD LUCK OR SHOULD I SAY BE BLESS:-"
Please use plain text.
Admirer
50chicago

game ends at 11:00 pm tonight .WATCH=d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer
50chicago

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU (BOODLEMUM)now i know how to play the other stuff also.=!s>
Please use plain text.
Admirer
50chicago

better luck tommorrow
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
10 Replies
04.07.2012 12:22 PM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...