fran2407 | Admirer | 10.03.2011 3:12 PM
down loaded flash 10 version and still unable play most of the games. have had this problem for a month.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Manmita | New Friend | 07.13.2013 4:09 AM
Flash does not work on the IPads. A lap top would be of a better use.
Manmita | New Friend | 07.13.2013 4:08 AM
The games are okay, but not on IPads.
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 07.13.2013 1:50 AM
down loaded flash 10 version and still unable play most of the games. have had this problem for a month.

There is a newer version of Flashplayer...11.7...that might make a difference...
ALSO...make sure that you are NOT RUNNING 2 versions of Flash...that would
cause the games not to play correctly. Check your plug ins.
coconuty | Inspirer 2 | 07.13.2013 12:20 AM
Check out Puffin Web browser. It's cloud server technology that has it's own * flash*. Google the free version because it has a two week free flash trial, and is mentioned for use on ipads. Since the HSN site update, it's the only browser that I can play games with. I have an entry level android tablet with the most recent adobe flash. I ended up paying the couple bucks for it. Hope this helps you!! Good Luck!
justinjenna | New Friend | 07.12.2013 11:49 PM
Have had this problem also. I use apple I-pad.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
fran2407

arcade games

Please use plain text.
New Friend
justinjenna

RE: arcade games

Have had this problem also. I use apple I-pad.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
coconuty

Check out Puffin Web browser. It's cloud server technology that has it's own * flash*. Google the free version because it has a two week free flash trial, and is mentioned for use on ipads. Since the HSN site update, it's the only browser that I can play games with. I have an entry level android tablet with the most recent adobe flash. I ended up paying the couple bucks for it. Hope this helps you!! Good Luck!
Please use plain text.
Maven 3
Cindy819

There is a newer version of Flashplayer...11.7...that might make a difference...
ALSO...make sure that you are NOT RUNNING 2 versions of Flash...that would
cause the games not to play correctly. Check your plug ins.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Manmita

The games are okay, but not on IPads.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Manmita

Flash does not work on the IPads. A lap top would be of a better use.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
5 Replies
10.03.2011 3:12 PM
0 Smiles
5 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...