Ginosa | Inspirer 2 | 11.14.2012 1:16 PM
I don't understand, why it takes so long after, the entries to the prizes are Closed, to actually pick who won? It's been days I've been checking and its always the same Winners pending, pending from what? Does any one here have the same question? or has this matter been addressed before and I missed it.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 11.14.2012 2:16 PM
Ginosa, when you stop and think about ALL the people that enter for the Rewards, and
depending on how they "draw" for the winners, patience is required. And of course,
don't forget, HSN would probably like the building of suspense...
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
Ginosa

Winners pending????

I don't understand, why it takes so long after, the entries to the prizes are Closed, to actually pick who won? It's been days I've been checking and its always the same Winners pending, pending from what? Does any one here have the same question? or has this matter been addressed before and I missed it.
Please use plain text.
Maven 3
Cindy819

RE: Winners pending????

Ginosa, when you stop and think about ALL the people that enter for the Rewards, and
depending on how they "draw" for the winners, patience is required. And of course,
don't forget, HSN would probably like the building of suspense...
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
11.14.2012 1:16 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...