phoenixmoon1 | New Friend | 10.06.2012 12:28 PM
I noticed for the Sept. 30, 2012 list of prizes, I saw WINNER under the "Exclusive Martha Stewart Craft Bundle" Yet I did not receive an E-Mail from HSN to varify and confirm this winning.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
coconuty | Inspirer 2 | 10.09.2012 8:33 PM
Congratulations hsnshopperddc, I'm so happy for you!! Great Prize win!!
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 10.09.2012 4:35 PM
=d> =d> =d>

Congratulations hsnshopperddc!!!!!

Enjoy your prize!!!

=d> =d> =d>
hsnshopperddc | Admirer | 10.09.2012 2:09 PM
=d> Yes!!! I received my email this morning and did in fact win!! So excited! Thank you HSN!!!
Mistella | New Friend | 10.07.2012 12:38 AM
I won a dish set a month or so ago and never received an email on it either. Didn't actually realize I won until UPS dropped it off. So, even if you don't get the email I wouldn't worry too much. It will show up. =h2>
phoenixmoon1 | New Friend | 10.06.2012 11:01 PM
hsnshopperddc: Congratulations on your win. Blessings to you Always.
boodlemum | Advisor 3 | 10.06.2012 8:32 PM
Fingers crossed! That looks like a really nice serger - it's got great reviews! Congratulations!!
hsnshopperddc | Admirer | 10.06.2012 8:25 PM
Thanks for the responses everyone. I have called Customer Service and emailed all the addresses I can find so hopefully they will respond. Unfortunately the department that handles the reward winners doesn't work on the weekends. Today was also the first time I saw the winners names so hopefully someone will respond and I can get my prize!! I sure hope so because I really need and want it!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!! Thx
boodlemum | Advisor 3 | 10.06.2012 7:51 PM
hsnshopperddc, I'm sorry about that. I looked to find phoenixmoon1 and didn't find it, then looked at the Martha Stewart prize she was talking about and saw WINNER. I assumed you were talking about the same thing and hadn't looked for your name under another prize. If Customer Service can't help, try emailing hsnarcadeprizefulfillment at hsn.com -- the address is on the Winners page above the jigsaw winners list.
coconuty | Inspirer 2 | 10.06.2012 7:32 PM
Hi hsnshopperddc, I saw your name too, did you call customer service to confirm, or ask them to send you another email? There are some usernames that are very similar, but I won an HSN card in Sept. and the email was sent to me right after the prize end date, I don't know other prize winner's experience, but I sure would call CS asap about it. Let us know how it turns out. Also yesterday is when I first saw the winners usernames listed by the prizes, they were pending for several days....but I would think you would have recieved an email by now!!!
hsnshopperddc | Admirer | 10.06.2012 6:29 PM
It does have my name!
phoenixmoon1 | New Friend | 10.06.2012 5:16 PM
Thank you for the quick responese and the clearity.
boodlemum | Advisor 3 | 10.06.2012 4:06 PM
You are not the winner. Someone named WINNER is the winner. If you were the winner, you'd see phoenixmoon1 or hsnshopperddc listed. Sorry.
hsnshopperddc | Admirer | 10.06.2012 3:40 PM
Can't answer your question cause the same thing happened to me! I'm shown as a winner but haven't received my email either!!#-o
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
Mistella

RE: Why does the Prize Winner List show I am a Winner yet I have not received an E-Mail from HSN?

I won a dish set a month or so ago and never received an email on it either. Didn't actually realize I won until UPS dropped it off. So, even if you don't get the email I wouldn't worry too much. It will show up. =h2>
Please use plain text.
Admirer
hsnshopperddc

RE: Why does the Prize Winner List show I am a Winner yet I have not received an E-Mail from HSN?

=d> Yes!!! I received my email this morning and did in fact win!! So excited! Thank you HSN!!!
Please use plain text.
Maven 3
Cindy819

=d> =d> =d>

Congratulations hsnshopperddc!!!!!

Enjoy your prize!!!

=d> =d> =d>
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
coconuty

Congratulations hsnshopperddc, I'm so happy for you!! Great Prize win!!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
13 Replies
10.06.2012 12:28 PM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...