phoenixmoon1 | New Friend | 10.06.2012 12:28 PM
I noticed for the Sept. 30, 2012 list of prizes, I saw WINNER under the "Exclusive Martha Stewart Craft Bundle" Yet I did not receive an E-Mail from HSN to varify and confirm this winning.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
coconuty | Inspirer 2 | 10.09.2012 8:33 PM
Congratulations hsnshopperddc, I'm so happy for you!! Great Prize win!!
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 10.09.2012 4:35 PM
=d> =d> =d>

Congratulations hsnshopperddc!!!!!

Enjoy your prize!!!

=d> =d> =d>
hsnshopperddc | Admirer | 10.09.2012 2:09 PM
=d> Yes!!! I received my email this morning and did in fact win!! So excited! Thank you HSN!!!
Mistella | New Friend | 10.07.2012 12:38 AM
I won a dish set a month or so ago and never received an email on it either. Didn't actually realize I won until UPS dropped it off. So, even if you don't get the email I wouldn't worry too much. It will show up. =h2>
phoenixmoon1 | New Friend | 10.06.2012 11:01 PM
hsnshopperddc: Congratulations on your win. Blessings to you Always.
boodlemum | Advisor 3 | 10.06.2012 8:32 PM
Fingers crossed! That looks like a really nice serger - it's got great reviews! Congratulations!!
hsnshopperddc | Admirer | 10.06.2012 8:25 PM
Thanks for the responses everyone. I have called Customer Service and emailed all the addresses I can find so hopefully they will respond. Unfortunately the department that handles the reward winners doesn't work on the weekends. Today was also the first time I saw the winners names so hopefully someone will respond and I can get my prize!! I sure hope so because I really need and want it!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!! Thx
boodlemum | Advisor 3 | 10.06.2012 7:51 PM
hsnshopperddc, I'm sorry about that. I looked to find phoenixmoon1 and didn't find it, then looked at the Martha Stewart prize she was talking about and saw WINNER. I assumed you were talking about the same thing and hadn't looked for your name under another prize. If Customer Service can't help, try emailing hsnarcadeprizefulfillment at hsn.com -- the address is on the Winners page above the jigsaw winners list.
coconuty | Inspirer 2 | 10.06.2012 7:32 PM
Hi hsnshopperddc, I saw your name too, did you call customer service to confirm, or ask them to send you another email? There are some usernames that are very similar, but I won an HSN card in Sept. and the email was sent to me right after the prize end date, I don't know other prize winner's experience, but I sure would call CS asap about it. Let us know how it turns out. Also yesterday is when I first saw the winners usernames listed by the prizes, they were pending for several days....but I would think you would have recieved an email by now!!!
hsnshopperddc | Admirer | 10.06.2012 6:29 PM
It does have my name!
phoenixmoon1 | New Friend | 10.06.2012 5:16 PM
Thank you for the quick responese and the clearity.
boodlemum | Advisor 3 | 10.06.2012 4:06 PM
You are not the winner. Someone named WINNER is the winner. If you were the winner, you'd see phoenixmoon1 or hsnshopperddc listed. Sorry.
hsnshopperddc | Admirer | 10.06.2012 3:40 PM
Can't answer your question cause the same thing happened to me! I'm shown as a winner but haven't received my email either!!#-o
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
phoenixmoon1

Why does the Prize Winner List show I am a Winner yet I have not received an E-Mail from HSN?

I noticed for the Sept. 30, 2012 list of prizes, I saw WINNER under the "Exclusive Martha Stewart Craft Bundle" Yet I did not receive an E-Mail from HSN to varify and confirm this winning.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
hsnshopperddc

RE: Why does the Prize Winner List show I am a Winner yet I have not received an E-Mail from HSN?

Can't answer your question cause the same thing happened to me! I'm shown as a winner but haven't received my email either!!#-o
Please use plain text.
Advisor 3
boodlemum

RE: Why does the Prize Winner List show I am a Winner yet I have not received an E-Mail from HSN?

You are not the winner. Someone named WINNER is the winner. If you were the winner, you'd see phoenixmoon1 or hsnshopperddc listed. Sorry.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
phoenixmoon1

Thank you for the quick responese and the clearity.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
hsnshopperddc

It does have my name!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
coconuty

Hi hsnshopperddc, I saw your name too, did you call customer service to confirm, or ask them to send you another email? There are some usernames that are very similar, but I won an HSN card in Sept. and the email was sent to me right after the prize end date, I don't know other prize winner's experience, but I sure would call CS asap about it. Let us know how it turns out. Also yesterday is when I first saw the winners usernames listed by the prizes, they were pending for several days....but I would think you would have recieved an email by now!!!
Please use plain text.
Advisor 3
boodlemum

hsnshopperddc, I'm sorry about that. I looked to find phoenixmoon1 and didn't find it, then looked at the Martha Stewart prize she was talking about and saw WINNER. I assumed you were talking about the same thing and hadn't looked for your name under another prize. If Customer Service can't help, try emailing hsnarcadeprizefulfillment at hsn.com -- the address is on the Winners page above the jigsaw winners list.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
hsnshopperddc

Thanks for the responses everyone. I have called Customer Service and emailed all the addresses I can find so hopefully they will respond. Unfortunately the department that handles the reward winners doesn't work on the weekends. Today was also the first time I saw the winners names so hopefully someone will respond and I can get my prize!! I sure hope so because I really need and want it!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!! Thx
Please use plain text.
Advisor 3
boodlemum

Fingers crossed! That looks like a really nice serger - it's got great reviews! Congratulations!!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
phoenixmoon1

hsnshopperddc: Congratulations on your win. Blessings to you Always.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
13 Replies
10.06.2012 12:28 PM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...