Advisor 1
boodlemum

Toyota show

It looks like HSN is going to be selling Toyota's on October 7.

Will it be a Today's Special? think of winning THAT Jigsaw Puzzle!!

Do you think they'll put one in the Rewards Sweepstakes?

I will bet NO to both, but it should be an interesting show. I remember QVC did "extreme shopping" years ago where they were selling off huge ticket items. That didn't last long.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
Cindy819

RE: Toyota show

I saw that too Boodle! Can begin to imagine what they have up their sleeve but there might be a solution to your puzzle suggestion! LOL
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
mrbucket

Are these going to be the Toyota's built in America or the ones made in China like everything else.
I mean why bother selling American company cars, nah, don't have a relative working for any of them.
We can send more American dollars overseas, how bout it group?
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Kevlegs

Are these going to be the Toyota's built in America or the ones made in China like everything else.
I mean why bother selling American company cars, nah, don't have a relative working for any of them.

I think you'll find that Toyota is a Japanese company.#-o
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
Cindy819

China...Japan...it doesn't really matter...it's not made in the USA!
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
mrbucket

I think you'll find that Toyota is a Japanese company.#-o

I agree with you, it is a Japanese Company. Started by a man of the last name Toyoda.
But they do have places here in the USA that make some of their models.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
Cindy819

Thank you for correcting me Mr B...I guess somewhere in the cobwebs of my mind, I knew that but forgot that some Toyotas ARE made in the USA...I just always associate it with Japan.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
boogEboo

Well HSN has successfully peaked our interest on this subject, and I agree that it would be nice to have an American made product,-but in any case, I believe Toyota does make a quality car.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
boodlemum

Well my original post was just about how the Toyota event may tie into the Arcade games and rewards. Didn't mean for it to turn into a political discussion.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
Cindy819

You didn't turn it into a political discussion Boodle! It is making some of us curious as to what HSN has up it's sleeve...I'm sure that there are lots out there that are going to be watching to see what's up!
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.