Advisor 1
boodlemum

Toyota is back!

HSN is going to have Toyota back on June 29. I wonder if they'll put another car in the Rewards Store!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
PhillySelf

RE: Toyota is back!

Most likely. :-$ :d/
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
flowers887

That's a wonderful idea!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
gingerpeachy725

That's so exciting - I would love to win a new Toyota for my daughter![-o<
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
chipboat

if they do put another car in for a prize can they also put a gas card as another prize!!!! would be great ! lol:d/ :d/ beep beep........=8> =8> =8> ;-); ;-); ;-); ;-);
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Lakellady100

UGH!!! The ads are back AGAIN! Don't they realize that no one looks at them? That they are merely a frustrating gnat that buzzes around our heads? I refuse to purchase anything that is in an ad on this site.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
Cindy819

That was just my first thought Lakellady100...MORE commercials!
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
Cindy819

OMG! Just had my first game started with the commercial! OH NO!
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
boodlemum

Last year, in addition to a car, Toyota sponsored several other very nice prizes in the Rewards Store. They also had a separate commercial that changed weekly and you could get some amount of tickets for watching it. I haven't seen those yet.

I was thinking about starting a thread listing games that did not show ads, but I'm afraid it might backfire and just point HSN to the games they missed. So I won't do it.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
flowers887

Last year, in addition to a car, Toyota sponsored several other very nice prizes in the Rewards Store. They also had a separate commercial that changed weekly and you could get some amount of tickets for watching it. I haven't seen those yet.

I was thinking about starting a thread listing games that did not show ads, but I'm afraid it might backfire and just point HSN to the games they missed. So I won't do it.

Wow, if Toyota did that for the customers, I don't mind the Toyota ads.
I call that Getting the Customer Attention but Giving Back!
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.