gingerpeachy725 | Inspirer 2 | 02.04.2013 5:39 PM
What's the secret to trizzle? Top scores are over 200K & I can't get to 100K in 12 rounds. Anyone have any pointers to share?
Love the sound effects though - sounds like they're saying "DITKA"! o:smileyhappy:
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
gingerpeachy725 | Inspirer 2 | 02.14.2013 11:15 PM
went to the games page at zone.msn.com and found they also have Trizzle. was glad to see they have tips & strategies. learned a few things I didn't know so we'll see if that helps increase my scores here.
wdwilcox | Admirer | 02.08.2013 2:12 AM
I can't quite figure out the scoring. I have noticed that I can make the seemingly same match twice and get two very different awarded points. There are definitely tricks, I just can't figure them out...
gingerpeachy725 | Inspirer 2 | 02.07.2013 5:13 PM
I've gotten to round 12 a few times. But still no where near those top scores! I'm trying to figure out some sort of strategy. ](*,)
ladybugbird | Inspirer 1 | 02.05.2013 2:39 PM
ha ha ha you are way ahead of me i can get to about level 9. But for some reason i love the game. Not as much as fashion tales but it is fun.
JGP | Admirer 1 | 02.04.2013 5:47 PM
I have wondered the same thing. I think my highest level was 11. Putting that aside, it is still my favorite game. It isn't timed, so it is a fun distraction. Maybe someone will come long and share their tips.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
gingerpeachy725

TRIZZLE

What's the secret to trizzle? Top scores are over 200K & I can't get to 100K in 12 rounds. Anyone have any pointers to share?
Love the sound effects though - sounds like they're saying "DITKA"! o:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1 JGP Admirer 1
Admirer 1
JGP

RE: TRIZZLE

I have wondered the same thing. I think my highest level was 11. Putting that aside, it is still my favorite game. It isn't timed, so it is a fun distraction. Maybe someone will come long and share their tips.

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
ladybugbird

ha ha ha you are way ahead of me i can get to about level 9. But for some reason i love the game. Not as much as fashion tales but it is fun.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
gingerpeachy725

I've gotten to round 12 a few times. But still no where near those top scores! I'm trying to figure out some sort of strategy. ](*,)
Please use plain text.
Admirer
wdwilcox

I can't quite figure out the scoring. I have noticed that I can make the seemingly same match twice and get two very different awarded points. There are definitely tricks, I just can't figure them out...
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
gingerpeachy725

went to the games page at zone.msn.com and found they also have Trizzle. was glad to see they have tips & strategies. learned a few things I didn't know so we'll see if that helps increase my scores here.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
5 Replies
02.04.2013 5:39 PM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...