gingerpeachy725 | Advisor 3 | 02.04.2013 5:39 PM 1 Person Smiled
What's the secret to trizzle? Top scores are over 200K & I can't get to 100K in 12 rounds. Anyone have any pointers to share?
Love the sound effects though - sounds like they're saying "DITKA"! oSmiley Happy
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
booluvs2shop | New Friend | 12.11.2015 4:12 PM 1 Person Smiled

I really enjoy Trizzle, in fact it is my favorite game, however, I think it needs to be worked on.  I've noticed it drags, switches and flips without my assistance and that is not part of the game.  This happened a few months back and evidently someone complained and it was fixed.  It needs fixing again.  When my score is low due to this malfunction it takes the fun away from such an exciting game.  Fix it, fix it, fix it...! 

HSN_Candace | Manager | 12.11.2015 4:22 PM 1 Person Smiled

Hello @booluvs2shop, I'm sorry you're experiencing a lag on your favorite game. Most often following all these tips will refresh the site; first delete cookies and cache and be sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash. Then load HSN from the URL and not from favorites or a bookmark. Sign into Arcade and try again.

If you're still having difficulty with the game, please send the Arcade Team details including the following and they will reply within 24-48 hrs (M-F)

The game(s) affected

Your device (desktop, phone or tablet)

Your operating system (Windows 7, MAC OS X)

Your browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari)

Your current flash version

gingerpeachy725 | Advisor 3 | 02.14.2013 11:15 PM 1 Person Smiled
went to the games page at zone.msn.com and found they also have Trizzle. was glad to see they have tips & strategies. learned a few things I didn't know so we'll see if that helps increase my scores here.
wdwilcox | Admirer | 02.08.2013 2:12 AM
I can't quite figure out the scoring. I have noticed that I can make the seemingly same match twice and get two very different awarded points. There are definitely tricks, I just can't figure them out...
gingerpeachy725 | Advisor 3 | 02.07.2013 5:13 PM 1 Person Smiled
I've gotten to round 12 a few times. But still no where near those top scores! I'm trying to figure out some sort of strategy. ](*,)
ladybugbird | Inspirer 2 | 02.05.2013 2:39 PM
ha ha ha you are way ahead of me i can get to about level 9. But for some reason i love the game. Not as much as fashion tales but it is fun.
JGP | Admirer 1 | 02.04.2013 5:47 PM
I have wondered the same thing. I think my highest level was 11. Putting that aside, it is still my favorite game. It isn't timed, so it is a fun distraction. Maybe someone will come long and share their tips.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Advisor 3

TRIZZLE

What's the secret to trizzle? Top scores are over 200K & I can't get to 100K in 12 rounds. Anyone have any pointers to share?
Love the sound effects though - sounds like they're saying "DITKA"! oSmiley Happy
Admirer 1 JGP Admirer 1
Admirer 1

RE: TRIZZLE

I have wondered the same thing. I think my highest level was 11. Putting that aside, it is still my favorite game. It isn't timed, so it is a fun distraction. Maybe someone will come long and share their tips.

Inspirer 2

ha ha ha you are way ahead of me i can get to about level 9. But for some reason i love the game. Not as much as fashion tales but it is fun.
Advisor 3

I've gotten to round 12 a few times. But still no where near those top scores! I'm trying to figure out some sort of strategy. ](*,)
Admirer

I can't quite figure out the scoring. I have noticed that I can make the seemingly same match twice and get two very different awarded points. There are definitely tricks, I just can't figure them out...
Advisor 3

went to the games page at zone.msn.com and found they also have Trizzle. was glad to see they have tips & strategies. learned a few things I didn't know so we'll see if that helps increase my scores here.
New Friend

Re: TRIZZLE

I really enjoy Trizzle, in fact it is my favorite game, however, I think it needs to be worked on.  I've noticed it drags, switches and flips without my assistance and that is not part of the game.  This happened a few months back and evidently someone complained and it was fixed.  It needs fixing again.  When my score is low due to this malfunction it takes the fun away from such an exciting game.  Fix it, fix it, fix it...! 

Manager

Re: TRIZZLE

Hello @booluvs2shop, I'm sorry you're experiencing a lag on your favorite game. Most often following all these tips will refresh the site; first delete cookies and cache and be sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash. Then load HSN from the URL and not from favorites or a bookmark. Sign into Arcade and try again.

If you're still having difficulty with the game, please send the Arcade Team details including the following and they will reply within 24-48 hrs (M-F)

The game(s) affected

Your device (desktop, phone or tablet)

Your operating system (Windows 7, MAC OS X)

Your browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari)

Your current flash version

If you like what someone posted, let them know with a Smile! 

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Conversation Stats
7 Replies
02.04.2013 5:39 PM
5 Smiles
6 in Conversation

It's Fun Here, More Information

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...