Inspirer 1
INSOMNIAC

RE: Spin to win

I was just going to ask the same thing--has anyone ever won anything besides free shipping?

It's one prize that would bring in money for HSN.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
sadie432

No I have never won any prizes except free shipping & the so call 15% off. I like I keep saying no 3 prizes on the wheels alike.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
PiccadilySquare

This spin2win is worthless. Why bother playing for coupons just so you have to spend money. That is not a prize.
HSN should be ahamed of themselves calling a % off coupon a prize when you can get that same 15% off by signing up for emails. I refuse to play this!
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
boodlemum

PiccadilySquare and mrbucket, if you don't want to buy things on HSN, then don't play the Spin2Win game. But this is a shopping site first and foremost, and HSN is offering a chance to get coupons to use when shopping.

The confusion about winning products in S2W happens every time S2W is revived on the Arcade. The first screen is pretty clear about what "offers" you can win. Nowhere does it say that you can win any of the HSN products that appear on the wheels.

If you want to win HSN products, enter the Rewards Sweepstakes and take your chances there.

But if you don't shop here, don't play Spin2Win.

And If you don't want to win a $25 gift card, or coupons for free shipping or 15% certain items, or 100 tickets, then don't play Spin2Win

But lots of people DO buy things here and can take advantage of the free shipping or 15% off. Twenty lucky people win the $25 gift card every day. It's not a farce and it's not worthless. It's true you can get a 15% coupon for signing up for emails, but that probably was a one-time coupon and many shoppers here signed up a long time ago.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
flowers887

Boodlemum, you are absolutely right.

Let me add to your statement that not only we play here for free ...it is nice that HSN provide us with the opportunity to earn some discounts in the SPIN2Win: we can earn $25.00; we can earn 15% discount; we can earn "Free Shipping"; We can earn 100 tickets" & $5.00 coupon every day until Christmas. That's a lot of money when you add it up.

Well...I'm sure that many people are grateful for this opportunity of SPIN2WIN.
Anyway I also love to see the products in that way too--if you click the product picture, the description appears in the right tab. Good post boodlemum!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
vita1112

How do you earn 100 tickets in the S2W? I enjoy the game and look forward to it every day!:d/
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
boodlemum

vita1112, the first screen of spin2win says that you win 100 tickets if you get 3 non-matching offers in the center row at the end of a spin, so for example if you get a 15%, a free shipping, and a 15% off. It's really a consolation prize, because it's not that hard to get 100 tickets just by playing a few of the arcade games, but it's something. And from my experience, you have a better chance of getting 3 of a kind than 3 non-matching offers, don't know why.

Prior to this incarnation of the game in the arcade, you would get a $5 coupon for 3 non-matching offers. That's when the game was just available on the HSN mobile site.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
SandyBeach1954

I've not had any problem with Spin to Win. I've won 15% off $50.00 as well as free shipping. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
SweetGrandma6

Has anyone else been having trouble with the wheels not turning on the Spin To Win Game :-k :-k
The Music comes & goes the wheels may start to spin but then the game freezes up & I get GAME OVER
SORRY YOU DID NOT WIN TODAY ](*,) ](*,)
I have never had these problems in the past when we had this game & I have won many 15% off coupons &
Free Shipping Coupons in the past but this time the game is totally malfunctioning & please DO NOT TELL
ME TO CLEAN MY COOKIES & CACHE BEEN THERE DONE THAT & IT IS NOT MY COMPUTER I CAN PLAY
ALL OF THE OTHER GAMES [-x [-x
PLEASE HELP HSNhelp this is my 2nd post to you :-s :-s
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
flowers887

NO...I've not had any problem with Spin to Win.
Have you check for computer updates?
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.