enilorac | New Friend | 11.10.2013 11:28 AM 3 People have Smiled

Has anyone won anything other than Free Shipping or 15% off, which are both just not worth winning.  Free shipping on most things anyway and the 15% is off $50 on one purchase and not on any specials. Items to win never come up three in a row or even 2 in a row.  Someone should check out if they even have all three of one item in all rows.  Plus when they have specials I always check out at Amazon and they usually beat HSN, but you do get the only benefit of easy pay.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
dljc | Visitor | 11.17.2013 2:48 PM 1 Person Smiled

I agree as well. I rarely use the coupons.

kats777 | Inspirer 2 | 11.17.2013 4:47 PM

I have only won the 15% off & free shipping the Free shipping will be great for gift buying you can take what shipping cost would be & get a better gift. Gratefull for free shipping. Good luck to all the play the Spin to win game.

TETEA | New Friend | 11.17.2013 1:15 PM 2 People have Smiled

There are so many different items on spin to win, the odds of winning anything other than an "occasional" free shipping or 15% off coupon are so high it is ridiculous.  With all the money we spend @ HSN you would think they would give  back a little.  The flex pay is nice, but we are still paying full price.  The rules are to strict on what the coupons can be used on, no clearance, sale, or today's special.  : ( 

INSOMNIAC | Inspirer 2 | 11.10.2013 11:13 PM

A while back someone posted that three matches are available only in free shipping and 15% off. You know what? Every bit helps, so I'm okay with it.

kiawahbay89 | Admirer | 11.10.2013 4:46 PM 3 People have Smiled

I agree, I have only ever won 15% off or free shipping and there are so many restrictions, they are not worth it.  I have won both before in other spin to win games and never used the first one.  If you could at least use the free shipping on clearance items, it might be worth it, but I would like to know if anyone has ever won anything of value.

gannasman | New Friend | 12.17.2013 8:37 PM

Not one thing, it is rigged. I told one of the customer service reps that it was fixed.

Tady | Inspirer 3 | 11.10.2013 8:11 PM 2 People have Smiled

I have only won the 15% Off and Free Shipping Coupons.  I know you can't use the 15% Off on Clearance, but I was able to use a Free Shipping one on an Antthony sweater coat on Clearance just recently.

maur31 | Visitor | 12.08.2013 3:13 PM

I agree with ALL of you. Such a rip-off. I won 2 times but guess what I couldn't use either winning Spin. Oh BTW when you check the "details" it's worthless.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Re: Spin to Win I agree with the other posts - it is not worth it.

DubuqueRams wrote:

LU64,  you can't win the items that are pictured on the Spin2win.  Those are just there as a sort of ad.  You can see what you can win before you start spinning--it's the free shipping, % off,  100 tickets and I think a $25 gift certificate.  The pictures of the items are just 'filler'.  Often they are available to be won in the Reward Prizes section, but that is separate from Spin2Win.  I think almost everyone who is new to spin2win assumes that you can win those products.  I know that I did.  Good luck!

You're absolutely right, @DubuqueRams, and thanks for sharing your expertise.   The items that are pictured in the Spin2Win game are not available as prizes.  The prizes that are available to win in the game are as follow:

• 15% off coupon
  • Free Shipping and Handling coupon
  • HSN Arcade Tickets
  • $25 HSN Gift Card
It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Cyn1122

I have to add my voice to the others here. All one ever wins is 15% off or free shipping!

Please use plain text.
New Friend
Cyn1122

Would have been nice if it was explained on the spin page that the merchandise is just filler.

Please use plain text.
Advisor 3
flowers887

I still like SPIN2Win...but let me share with you my story; :womanlol:the first time I clicked in "SPIN2WIN" and saw all those pretty items, I thought, like a kid in a candy store, Oh my this is so beautiful and wonderful for us to have the chance to win any of these gorgeous items...then, as DubuqueRams well explained, I learned that the items were excluded...Ouch!

Please use plain text.
Admirer
Ronzoni

I've gotten 2 more free ship coupons but that's it. When the prizes spin, I havent seen any gift cards yet.  I'll keep playing. Love those free ship coupons.

Please use plain text.
New Friend
gannasman

Not one thing, it is rigged. I told one of the customer service reps that it was fixed.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
HARPO

The free shipping and 15% off should at least be good until the end of January - not December.  Last time with this game, the 15% was good for multiple items in an order and I used them frequently but this year only able to use one of the many I have.  They are not good on clearance either and before Christmas a lot of the items were already free shipping.  I guess the idea is for those with the 15% off to feel they have to buy something to take advantage of the coupons.  I know I would buy a lot more if the coupons were good on clearance items.  Also a really good prize would be free shipping for maybe 2 months on anything purchased up to a limit each order or maybe even 10% all purchases for a month.  For me it's mostly the thrill of winnning even though I've onlye used 6 or 7 of mine out of about 30 wins. 

Please use plain text.
Admirer
Taylor70

I have been playing Spin To Win every time it's available for the last year and never won anything other than Free Shipping or 15% off.  My gut is telling the other prizes you see are never won and designed to drive you to click on something you see that you like and purchase it.  Wish someone from HSN would confirm or deny, as I'd love to win something!!

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
rena347

[ Edited ]

Taylor70, I am not from HSN but last year I did win a $25 gift card on the previous game where you had to click on the ball. It was in a different format which I liked better than the current game format which I think is really annoying. I have only played the current game a few times and won a free shipping coupon.

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Taylor70 wrote:

I have been playing Spin To Win every time it's available for the last year and never won anything other than Free Shipping or 15% off.  My gut is telling the other prizes you see are never won and designed to drive you to click on something you see that you like and purchase it.  Wish someone from HSN would confirm or deny, as I'd love to win something!!

We are always glad to hear from our Spin2Win players and all Arcade gamers. Playing will give the chance to win:

•15% Off Coupon

•Free S/H Coupon

•$25 HSN Gift Card

•100 Arcade Tickets

The game is set up so Winners receive their Coupon or Gift Card code via email immediately after winning. Arcade tickets are automatically added to the winner's HSN Arcade Profile.

Taylor70, the HSN products shown in the game change regularly and are to highlight popular items but are not eligible prizes.

It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
57 Replies
11.10.2013 11:28 AM
24 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...