Wellsie1 | Admirer | 08.15.2012 6:24 PM
I am very grateful to have won eight (8) Spins last month. Five of my Spin Wins were
for 15% discounts,and three for free shipping and handling. The problem I have, are these restrictions....no use with daily or hourly specials ..no electronics, makeup, luggage etc., and purchase has to be over $50.00. Also,you have only one month to use them. This hasn't felt like a PRIZE...but instead, a customer discount.[-x There is no way I can use these Spin Rewards, even though I have make two separate purchases this
month. PLEASE OFFER A MORE FLEXIBLE GAME/SPIN.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Michaelsd | Admirer 2 | 08.22.2012 6:38 PM
Thanks You HSN ...
Here is my winning playing win to spin the latest win was $50.00 which I have to spend $250.00 to use the coupon but here is what I have already won on my mobile playing "spin to win" 4 coupon for free shipping, 5 coupon for 15% off, 4 coupon for $5.00 and last one was $50.00 coupon! Dancing I use the 15% coupon for a backpack and saved close to $20.00.
t42vek20 | Admirer 1 | 08.21.2012 11:08 PM
I used two of my spin to win codes. Thank you so much HSN!
DivaG | Admirer | 08.20.2012 4:56 PM
I tried to use the 15% off coupon code from Spin2Win onmy purchase of the over the door Jewerly armoire mirror. It wouldn't accept it. Technically it wasn't furniture, so I called customer service and they couldn't even figure out why the code was being denied. So they gave me $20 spendable kash (about the amout of 15% off) touse for my purchase.
If you are having trouble, try calling customer service....they helped in my situation, maybe they can help you too =h2>
livlafluv | Admirer 2 | 08.16.2012 10:52 PM
Then apparently the game is still available to some people. I asked about it in these forums when I no longer saw it on my computer and I was told by others that it was over.
coconuty | Inspirer 2 | 08.16.2012 3:46 PM
I have played Spin 2 Win everyday in August on my computer....until Wed. Aug. 15,2012....and the message said "our game is over"....so I thought that was it even tho the pink game logo still shows up with all the other games. Later that day I used my mobile phone to go onto hsn.com.....Spin 2 Win still there, tried it, IT Works!! Today I won a $5.00 off certificate....good until 8/31/12.....I don't know what happens at month's end!! Happy Mobile playing!! :-)
livlafluv | Admirer 2 | 08.16.2012 2:41 AM
I used my free shipping on make-up without a problem and I used another on Perlier Bath and Body without a problem and neither purchase was over $50. I also made another purchase for something that was under $50. Perhaps you should look at the restrictions again??? And no need to worry, the Spin game is over. I was sad to see it go.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
Wellsie1

Spin Game Win...

I am very grateful to have won eight (8) Spins last month. Five of my Spin Wins were
for 15% discounts,and three for free shipping and handling. The problem I have, are these restrictions....no use with daily or hourly specials ..no electronics, makeup, luggage etc., and purchase has to be over $50.00. Also,you have only one month to use them. This hasn't felt like a PRIZE...but instead, a customer discount.[-x There is no way I can use these Spin Rewards, even though I have make two separate purchases this
month. PLEASE OFFER A MORE FLEXIBLE GAME/SPIN.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
livlafluv

RE: Spin Game Win...

I used my free shipping on make-up without a problem and I used another on Perlier Bath and Body without a problem and neither purchase was over $50. I also made another purchase for something that was under $50. Perhaps you should look at the restrictions again??? And no need to worry, the Spin game is over. I was sad to see it go.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
coconuty

I have played Spin 2 Win everyday in August on my computer....until Wed. Aug. 15,2012....and the message said "our game is over"....so I thought that was it even tho the pink game logo still shows up with all the other games. Later that day I used my mobile phone to go onto hsn.com.....Spin 2 Win still there, tried it, IT Works!! Today I won a $5.00 off certificate....good until 8/31/12.....I don't know what happens at month's end!! Happy Mobile playing!! :-)
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
livlafluv

Then apparently the game is still available to some people. I asked about it in these forums when I no longer saw it on my computer and I was told by others that it was over.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
DivaG

I tried to use the 15% off coupon code from Spin2Win onmy purchase of the over the door Jewerly armoire mirror. It wouldn't accept it. Technically it wasn't furniture, so I called customer service and they couldn't even figure out why the code was being denied. So they gave me $20 spendable kash (about the amout of 15% off) touse for my purchase.
If you are having trouble, try calling customer service....they helped in my situation, maybe they can help you too =h2>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
t42vek20

I used two of my spin to win codes. Thank you so much HSN!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Michaelsd

Thanks You HSN ...
Here is my winning playing win to spin the latest win was $50.00 which I have to spend $250.00 to use the coupon but here is what I have already won on my mobile playing "spin to win" 4 coupon for free shipping, 5 coupon for 15% off, 4 coupon for $5.00 and last one was $50.00 coupon! Dancing I use the 15% coupon for a backpack and saved close to $20.00.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
6 Replies
08.15.2012 6:24 PM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...